Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

12122232426

Comments

  • Can I get the MF, incentives, and residual for a FWD RAV4 XLE Gas? Zip 29118, 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756

    Can I get the MF, incentives, and residual for a FWD RAV4 XLE Gas? Zip 29118, 36/12

    .00127 and 63%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please could I get the MF, Incentives, and residuals for a AWD RAV4 XLE Zip 98225 or 98101 thanks :D
  • Can I get the November numbers for a FWD RAV4 XLE Gas? Zip 29118, 36/12? A dealer told me the November update was today.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756
    Funcrazy1 said:

    Please could I get the MF, Incentives, and residuals for a AWD RAV4 XLE Zip 98225 or 98101 thanks :D

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756

    Can I get the November numbers for a FWD RAV4 XLE Gas? Zip 29118, 36/12? A dealer told me the November update was today.

    .00127 and 63%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Funcrazy1 said:

    Please could I get the MF, Incentives, and residuals for a AWD RAV4 XLE Zip 98225 or 98101 thanks :D

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    Funcrazy1 said:

    Michaell said:

    Funcrazy1 said:

    Please could I get the MF, Incentives, and residuals for a AWD RAV4 XLE Zip 98225 or 98101 thanks :D

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12
    .00138 MF and 63% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have the MF, residual and incentives for a 4WD RAV4 LE Gas? Zip 33610, 36/12 - Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268

    May I please have the MF, residual and incentives for a 4WD RAV4 LE Gas? Zip 33610, 36/12 - Thanks!

    .00127 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    May I please have the MF, residual and incentives for a 4WD RAV4 LE Gas? Zip 33610, 36/12 - Thanks!

    .00127 MF and 62% residual
    Thank you! No incentives or loyalty?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268

    kyfdx said:

    May I please have the MF, residual and incentives for a 4WD RAV4 LE Gas? Zip 33610, 36/12 - Thanks!

    .00127 MF and 62% residual
    Thank you! No incentives or loyalty?
    Nope

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Looking for Incentives, MF, and RV for Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid AWD and FWD 2020 in the area 85022. Lease is 36 months and 12k miles. Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756

    Hi,

    Looking for Incentives, MF, and RV for Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid AWD and FWD 2020 in the area 85022. Lease is 36 months and 12k miles. Thank you very much!

    .00088 and 64%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tlntantlntan PAPosts: 8
    Hi Looking for money factor and residual for AWD XLE with cold weather/convenience pkgs.
    Area code 44720
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    tlntan said:

    Hi Looking for money factor and residual for AWD XLE with cold weather/convenience pkgs.
    Area code 44720
    Thank you

    36/15
    .00197 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tlntantlntan PAPosts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    tlntan said:

    Hi Looking for money factor and residual for AWD XLE with cold weather/convenience pkgs.
    Area code 44720
    Thank you

    36/15
    .00197 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you. Forgot to mention this is for a 2021, not a 2020. How much does that change? Also 36/12.
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    tlntan said:

    kyfdx said:

    tlntan said:

    Hi Looking for money factor and residual for AWD XLE with cold weather/convenience pkgs.
    Area code 44720
    Thank you

    36/15
    .00197 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you. Forgot to mention this is for a 2021, not a 2020. How much does that change? Also 36/12.
    Thanks.
    2021 model discussion

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have lease info on the XSE Hybrid and Adventure in 43566?
    36/12 and 48/12 if available.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756

    May I please have lease info on the XSE Hybrid and Adventure in 43566?
    36/12 and 48/12 if available.
    Thanks!

    36/12
    XSE Hyb - .00204 and 61%
    Adventure - .00197 and 60%
    $500 lease cash

    48 month term not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please have lease info on XLE Premium and Limited in 07032? 36/12 and 39/12 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756
    ng2293 said:

    May I please have lease info on XLE Premium and Limited in 07032? 36/12 and 39/12 please

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell, what's the MF, residual, lease/loyalty rebates for a 2021 Rav4 LE and XLE AWD 36/12K in 98382? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756

    Michaell, what's the MF, residual, lease/loyalty rebates for a 2021 Rav4 LE and XLE AWD 36/12K in 98382? Thanks!

    .00194 and 66%
    $500 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    ng2293 said:

    May I please have lease info on XLE Premium and Limited in 07032? 36/12 and 39/12 please

    FWD or AWD?
    Both if possible.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756
    ng2293 said:

    Michaell said:

    ng2293 said:

    May I please have lease info on XLE Premium and Limited in 07032? 36/12 and 39/12 please

    FWD or AWD?
    Both if possible.
    No 39 month term supported in the NY region.

    36/12
    .00166 MF
    XLE-P - 64% / 63% for FWD / AWD
    LTD - 61% for either drive
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • slm_smithslm_smith TexasPosts: 4
    Hi, What would the MF/RV be for a 2020 LE FWD 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756
    slm_smith said:

    Hi, What would the MF/RV be for a 2020 LE FWD 36/12?

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • slm_smithslm_smith TexasPosts: 4
    Michaell said:

    slm_smith said:

    Hi, What would the MF/RV be for a 2020 LE FWD 36/12?

    What is your location?
    Sorry, 75063
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756
    slm_smith said:

    Michaell said:

    slm_smith said:

    Hi, What would the MF/RV be for a 2020 LE FWD 36/12?

    What is your location?
    Sorry, 75063
    .00197 and 63%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, can I get the numbers for an XLE premium 36/12 in 33991, thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    MrPostman said:

    Hello, can I get the numbers for an XLE premium 36/12 in 33991, thanks

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi!

    Can you please help with AWD zip 33130 term 36/12k

    LE
    XLE
    XLEP
    Limited
    TRD Offroad

    MF, res, incentives

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756

    Hi!

    Can you please help with AWD zip 33130 term 36/12k

    LE
    XLE
    XLEP
    Limited
    TRD Offroad

    MF, res, incentives

    Thanks!

    .00127
    62%
    62%
    59%
    58%
    59%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    MrPostman said:

    Hello, can I get the numbers for an XLE premium 36/12 in 33991, thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,756
    MrPostman said:

    kyfdx said:

    MrPostman said:

    Hello, can I get the numbers for an XLE premium 36/12 in 33991, thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please
    .00127 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LJCfromBostonLJCfromBoston BostonPosts: 4
    Rav4 MF, incentives and residual for a 2020 Rav4 TRD Off Road, 36/12, Zip 02852
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268

    Rav4 MF, incentives and residual for a 2020 Rav4 TRD Off Road, 36/12, Zip 02852

    .00196 MF and 63% residual
    $500 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can someone please provide me with the MF, RV, and any and all incentives for zip code 85716 @ 36/10 for the following RAV-4 (AWD and FWD if possible) trims:

    XE
    XLE
    XLE Premium

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    nickj1_ said:

    Hello, can someone please provide me with the MF, RV, and any and all incentives for zip code 85716 @ 36/10 for the following RAV-4 (AWD and FWD if possible) trims:

    XE
    XLE
    XLE Premium

    Thanks!

    There is no XE trim

    .00182 MF
    $500 lease cash

    XLE: 67% residual
    XLE-P: 66%/65% residual for FWD/AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • can i have please the MF/RV and any incentrives for

    Rav4 XSE Hybrid AWD 12/36 in 02904.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    Nobleman said:

    can i have please the MF/RV and any incentrives for

    Rav4 XSE Hybrid AWD 12/36 in 02904.

    Thank you.

    .00204 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can i get the MF and residual for a 2020 toyota rav 4 le FWD. And any tax credits and incentives?

    36 months/12,000 miles
    zip-75232

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    Uzumaki89 said:

    Hello, can i get the MF and residual for a 2020 toyota rav 4 le FWD. And any tax credits and incentives?

    36 months/12,000 miles
    zip-75232

    Thank you

    .00197 MF and 63% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Check with a dealer for tax credits

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 RAV4 XLE AWD 36/15k in 60712?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    teeveevo said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 RAV4 XLE AWD 36/15k in 60712?

    Thank you!

    .00197 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. RV, MF, and rebates for XLE Premium AWD, 36/12 and 36/15, for zip 11801. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268
    Thedude65 said:

    Hello. RV, MF, and rebates for XLE Premium AWD, 36/12 and 36/15, for zip 11801. Thanks.

    36/15
    .00166 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sciguy0504sciguy0504 Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    Hello! What's the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits for 2020 Rav4 LE and XLE, 36/12k with 750+ credit in 08648.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,268

    Hello! What's the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits for 2020 Rav4 LE and XLE, 36/12k with 750+ credit in 08648.

    65% residual
    $500 lease cash

    LE: .00126 MF
    XLE: .00166 MF

    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.