2020 Audi A6 Lease Deals and Prices

123468

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101

    Hello,

    MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 A6 Premium Plus 55, zip 27410, please? Thanks

    36/15
    .00025 MF and 46% residual
    $5500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeqqqqqqjeqqqqqq Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    MF/RV/incentives 2020 A6 55 premium 10k/36 mos zip 07456
    Also same for 2021if available
    Thx in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    jeqqqqqq said:

    Hi,
    MF/RV/incentives 2020 A6 55 premium 10k/36 mos zip 07456
    Also same for 2021if available
    Thx in advance

    .00025 and 49%
    $6750 lease cash

    Post 2021 A6 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63211/audi/a6/2021-audi-a6-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeqqqqqqjeqqqqqq Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2020
    Hi again,
    2020 A6 55 premium plus 10k /36 mos zip 07456
    2020 A6 55 prestige 10k /36 mos zip 07456

    Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    jeqqqqqq said:

    Hi again,
    2020 A6 55 premium plus 10k /36 mos zip 07456
    2020 A6 55 prestige 10k /36 mos zip 07456

    Thanks again

    .00025 and 49% / 47% for P+ / Prestige
    $6750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LH494LH494 Member Posts: 10
    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    LH494 said:

    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!

    .00007 MF and 47% residual
    .00025 MF and 48% residual

    $6750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    kyfdx said:

    LH494 said:

    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!

    .00007 MF and 47% residual
    .00025 MF and 48% residual

    $6750 lease cash
    ^^^ These are the September programs; October numbers will be released tomorrow.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cfx9851cfx9851 Member Posts: 44
    Please publish Oct #s for 2020 A6 45 Premium , MF and Residual , zip 11507
  • LH494LH494 Member Posts: 10
    Okay Thanks. Will wait for the updated Octobe numbers tomorrow.
    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    LH494 said:

    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!

    .00007 MF and 47% residual
    .00025 MF and 48% residual

    $6750 lease cash
    ^^^ These are the September programs; October numbers will be released tomorrow.
  • cfx9851cfx9851 Member Posts: 44
    cfx9851 said:

    Please publish Oct #s for 2020 A6 45 Premium , MF and Residual , zip 11507

    for 10k/36 Months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    LH494 said:

    Okay Thanks. Will wait for the updated Octobe numbers tomorrow.

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    LH494 said:

    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!

    .00007 MF and 47% residual
    .00025 MF and 48% residual

    $6750 lease cash
    ^^^ These are the September programs; October numbers will be released tomorrow.
    45 - .00061 and 47%
    55 - .00088 and 48%
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    cfx9851 said:

    cfx9851 said:

    Please publish Oct #s for 2020 A6 45 Premium , MF and Residual , zip 11507

    for 10k/36 Months
    .00061 and 48%
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SZ53SZ53 Boston, MAMember Posts: 2
    Could you please post October numbers for 2020 A6 55 Premium Plus 36mo/10k mi/yr for zip code 02155 (Boston, MA)? MF, Residual, and incentives?
  • cfx9851cfx9851 Member Posts: 44
    Michaell said:

    LH494 said:

    Okay Thanks. Will wait for the updated Octobe numbers tomorrow.

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    LH494 said:

    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!

    .00007 MF and 47% residual
    .00025 MF and 48% residual

    $6750 lease cash
    ^^^ These are the September programs; October numbers will be released tomorrow.
    45 - .00061 and 47%
    55 - .00088 and 48%
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance
    Any Audi Loyalty, $1,000 Still there from last month ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    cfx9851 said:

    Michaell said:

    LH494 said:

    Okay Thanks. Will wait for the updated Octobe numbers tomorrow.

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    LH494 said:

    Hi, checking to see if the October program is out for the following:
    2020 Audi A6 45 Premium Plus, 12K,36 mo, 07070
    2020 Audi A6 55 Premium Plus, 12K, 36 mo, 07070

    MF, residual, lease cash and any other incentives besides loyalty. Thanks in Advance!

    .00007 MF and 47% residual
    .00025 MF and 48% residual

    $6750 lease cash
    ^^^ These are the September programs; October numbers will be released tomorrow.
    45 - .00061 and 47%
    55 - .00088 and 48%
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance
    Any Audi Loyalty, $1,000 Still there from last month ?
    Don't see loyalty, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    SZ53 said:

    Could you please post October numbers for 2020 A6 55 Premium Plus 36mo/10k mi/yr for zip code 02155 (Boston, MA)? MF, Residual, and incentives?

    .00088 MF and 49% residual

    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SZ53SZ53 Boston, MAMember Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    SZ53 said:

    Could you please post October numbers for 2020 A6 55 Premium Plus 36mo/10k mi/yr for zip code 02155 (Boston, MA)? MF, Residual, and incentives?

    .00088 MF and 49% residual

    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer market allowance
    Thanks. Can dealers improve the monthly lease numbers by adjusting residual, MF, or offering further cash incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    SZ53 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SZ53 said:

    Could you please post October numbers for 2020 A6 55 Premium Plus 36mo/10k mi/yr for zip code 02155 (Boston, MA)? MF, Residual, and incentives?

    .00088 MF and 49% residual

    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer market allowance
    Thanks. Can dealers improve the monthly lease numbers by adjusting residual, MF, or offering further cash incentives?
    MF and RV is fixed by the bank, and the MF is for top tier credit

    You can negotiate your best pricing, knowing that there is $1500 "extra" you should be able to get.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drinkjuicedrinkjuice Member Posts: 42
    Hi, can I please get the numbers for A6 55 P+ and Prestige for 08854? 12k/36 term.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580

    Hi, can I please get the numbers for A6 55 P+ and Prestige for 08854? 12k/36 term.

    Thank you!

    .00088 and 48% / 46% for P+ / Prest
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Lcouch23Lcouch23 Member Posts: 8
    Hi - the dealer is telling me there is only $5500 lease cash for October, plus $1500 dealer marketing allowance, or $7k total. Is this right or is it $7000 lease cash plus $1500, or $8500 total incentive?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    Lcouch23 said:

    Hi - the dealer is telling me there is only $5500 lease cash for October, plus $1500 dealer marketing allowance, or $7k total. Is this right or is it $7000 lease cash plus $1500, or $8500 total incentive?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Lcouch23Lcouch23 Member Posts: 8
    Texas, zip 77077
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    Lcouch23 said:

    Hi - the dealer is telling me there is only $5500 lease cash for October, plus $1500 dealer marketing allowance, or $7k total. Is this right or is it $7000 lease cash plus $1500, or $8500 total incentive?

    Lcouch23 said:

    Texas, zip 77077

    Dealer is correct - $5500 lease cash for TX.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • apollo2203apollo2203 Member Posts: 22
    Hi, can I please get the numbers for A6 55 P+ for 44286? 12k/36 term and 10k/36 term.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580

    Hi, can I please get the numbers for A6 55 P+ for 44286? 12k/36 term and 10k/36 term.

    36/12
    .00088 and 48%
    $5750 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flcarguy639flcarguy639 Member Posts: 1
    a6 2020 in 33401 - 66k sticker, what is money factor, etc. thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101

    a6 2020 in 33401 - 66k sticker, what is money factor, etc. thanks!

    Which engine?
    Which trim?

    Term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • omerahmerromerahmerr Dublin, CAMember Posts: 13
    edited October 2020
    Can I have the MF and RV and any incentives for 2020 A6 45 and 55 P+, 36 months 12k miles in 94568? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580

    Can I have the MF and RV and any incentives for 2020 A6 45 and 55 P+, 36 months 12k miles in 94568? Thanks

    45 - .00061 and 47%
    55 - .00088 and 48%
    $6000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • omerahmerromerahmerr Dublin, CAMember Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    Can I have the MF and RV and any incentives for 2020 A6 45 and 55 P+, 36 months 12k miles in 94568? Thanks

    45 - .00061 and 47%
    55 - .00088 and 48%
    $6000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance
    Is the dealer marketing allowance taxed or untaxed?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580

    Michaell said:

    Can I have the MF and RV and any incentives for 2020 A6 45 and 55 P+, 36 months 12k miles in 94568? Thanks

    45 - .00061 and 47%
    55 - .00088 and 48%
    $6000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance
    Is the dealer marketing allowance taxed or untaxed?
    Untaxed

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GideonGideon Member Posts: 17
    MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 A6 Premium Plus 45 in Michigan Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    Gideon said:

    MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 A6 Premium Plus 45 in Michigan Thanks

    36/15
    .00061 MF and 45% residual
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyMember Posts: 50
    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for a P+ 55 A6 in 08731? Thank you! 36/15k or 39/15k whichever works out better.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    mikey319 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for a P+ 55 A6 in 08731? Thank you! 36/15k or 39/15k whichever works out better.

    36/15
    .00088 and 46%
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gmoney82gmoney82 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2020
    Hey guys,
    First time posting here and I'm curious to know if I'm being offered a good deal by my local dealer:
    2020 Audi A6 2.0t Premium
    36/10
    MSRP- $58550
    Selling Price- $50924
    Money Factor- .00061
    RV- 49%
    DAS- $4200
    Monthly Payment- $490

    When I plug these numbers into leasehackr calculator they don't equal the payment number i've been quoted so I may be missing some info but the deal is there according to the dealer.
    Is this a good deal?
    I can't tell at this point but it seems pretty good. Look forward to any advice you guys can share.

    Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    gmoney82 said:

    Hey guys,
    First time posting here and I'm curious to know if I'm being offered a good deal by my local dealer:
    2020 Audi A6 2.0t Premium
    36/10
    MSRP- $58550
    Selling Price- $50924
    Money Factor- .00061
    RV- 49%
    DAS- $4200
    Monthly Payment- $490

    When I plug these numbers into leasehackr calculator they don't equal the payment number i've been quoted so I may be missing some info but the deal is there according to the dealer.
    Is this a good deal?
    I can't tell at this point but it seems pretty good. Look forward to any advice you guys can share.

    Thank you!!!

    What is your location?
    What is the breakdown of the $4200 up front?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gmoney82gmoney82 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    gmoney82 said:

    Hey guys,
    First time posting here and I'm curious to know if I'm being offered a good deal by my local dealer:
    2020 Audi A6 2.0t Premium
    36/10
    MSRP- $58550
    Selling Price- $50924
    Money Factor- .00061
    RV- 49%
    DAS- $4200
    Monthly Payment- $490

    When I plug these numbers into leasehackr calculator they don't equal the payment number i've been quoted so I may be missing some info but the deal is there according to the dealer.
    Is this a good deal?
    I can't tell at this point but it seems pretty good. Look forward to any advice you guys can share.

    Thank you!!!

    What is your location?
    What is the breakdown of the $4200 up front?
    Located in Nj
    Unfortunately the deal sheet I have doesn't have a breakdown of the specifics.
    Just says total due at signing = 4200
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    gmoney82 said:

    Michaell said:

    gmoney82 said:

    Hey guys,
    First time posting here and I'm curious to know if I'm being offered a good deal by my local dealer:
    2020 Audi A6 2.0t Premium
    36/10
    MSRP- $58550
    Selling Price- $50924
    Money Factor- .00061
    RV- 49%
    DAS- $4200
    Monthly Payment- $490

    When I plug these numbers into leasehackr calculator they don't equal the payment number i've been quoted so I may be missing some info but the deal is there according to the dealer.
    Is this a good deal?
    I can't tell at this point but it seems pretty good. Look forward to any advice you guys can share.

    Thank you!!!

    What is your location?
    What is the breakdown of the $4200 up front?
    Located in Nj
    Unfortunately the deal sheet I have doesn't have a breakdown of the specifics.
    Just says total due at signing = 4200
    You should get those details - that's a place where good deals go to die.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gmoney82gmoney82 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    gmoney82 said:

    Michaell said:

    gmoney82 said:

    Hey guys,
    First time posting here and I'm curious to know if I'm being offered a good deal by my local dealer:
    2020 Audi A6 2.0t Premium
    36/10
    MSRP- $58550
    Selling Price- $50924
    Money Factor- .00061
    RV- 49%
    DAS- $4200
    Monthly Payment- $490

    When I plug these numbers into leasehackr calculator they don't equal the payment number i've been quoted so I may be missing some info but the deal is there according to the dealer.
    Is this a good deal?
    I can't tell at this point but it seems pretty good. Look forward to any advice you guys can share.

    Thank you!!!

    What is your location?
    What is the breakdown of the $4200 up front?
    Located in Nj
    Unfortunately the deal sheet I have doesn't have a breakdown of the specifics.
    Just says total due at signing = 4200
    You should get those details - that's a place where good deals go to die.
    Understood.
    I should have them tomorrow or the next day.
    I believe the lions share is the tax as that is paid upfront in nj.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    gmoney82 said:

    Michaell said:

    gmoney82 said:

    Michaell said:

    gmoney82 said:

    Hey guys,
    First time posting here and I'm curious to know if I'm being offered a good deal by my local dealer:
    2020 Audi A6 2.0t Premium
    36/10
    MSRP- $58550
    Selling Price- $50924
    Money Factor- .00061
    RV- 49%
    DAS- $4200
    Monthly Payment- $490

    When I plug these numbers into leasehackr calculator they don't equal the payment number i've been quoted so I may be missing some info but the deal is there according to the dealer.
    Is this a good deal?
    I can't tell at this point but it seems pretty good. Look forward to any advice you guys can share.

    Thank you!!!

    What is your location?
    What is the breakdown of the $4200 up front?
    Located in Nj
    Unfortunately the deal sheet I have doesn't have a breakdown of the specifics.
    Just says total due at signing = 4200
    You should get those details - that's a place where good deals go to die.
    Understood.
    I should have them tomorrow or the next day.
    I believe the lions share is the tax as that is paid upfront in nj.
    It is collected up front, but you can choose to include it into the cap cost and make it part of the monthly payment - which is our recommendation.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gmoney82gmoney82 Member Posts: 4
    ok that makes sense.
    But at the end of the day it's the same amount of money, whether I am paying monthly or upfront.
    Is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    gmoney82 said:

    ok that makes sense.
    But at the end of the day it's the same amount of money, whether I am paying monthly or upfront.
    Is this a good deal?

    Without knowing the breakdown of the up front cash, I can't tell you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drg6654drg6654 Member Posts: 47
    edited October 2020
    Could you please post October numbers for 2020 A6 45 Premium Plus 36mo/12k mi/yr for zip code 32792
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    drg6654 said:

    Could you please post October numbers for 2020 A6 45 Premium Plus 36mo/12k mi/yr for zip code 32792

    .00061 MF and 47% residual
    $6000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dselectdselect Member Posts: 10
    Hi. Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 A6 Premium Plus 45 36/10 in 44143?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    dselect said:

    Hi. Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 A6 Premium Plus 45 36/10 in 44143?

    .00061 MF and 48% residual
    $7000 lease cash
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fsunolescarsfsunolescars Member Posts: 49
    Hi. Can you please provide MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 A6 Premium 45 36/10 in Miami, FL? Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.