2020 Nissan Leaf Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
edited January 2020 in Nissan
Ask your 2020 Leaf lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345678

Comments

  • Please provide Residual and money factor on
    2020 SV 36/10 24/10 AND 36/12 24/12
    in 75252
    Also same for SL+ please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    sldallas said:

    Please provide Residual and money factor on
    2020 SV 36/10 24/10 AND 36/12 24/12
    in 75252
    Also same for SL+ please.

    12K only available from Nissan
    .00173 MF
    No incentives
    SV - 52% / 42%
    SL+ - 55% / 44%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    Michaell said:

    sldallas said:

    Please provide Residual and money factor on
    2020 SV 36/10 24/10 AND 36/12 24/12
    in 75252
    Also same for SL+ please.

    12K only available from Nissan
    .00173 MF
    No incentives
    SV - 52% / 42%
    SL+ - 55% / 44%
    I think you can get 10K/yr on the Leaf.

    If so, add 1% to the residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ethandethand Posts: 40
    Hello,

    Please reply with money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2020 S, SV and SL Plus for 97206.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    ethand said:

    Hello,

    Please reply with money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2020 S, SV and SL Plus for 97206.

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ethandethand Posts: 40
    3 years @ 12K per year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    ethand said:

    Hello,

    Please reply with money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2020 S, SV and SL Plus for 97206.

    ethand said:

    3 years @ 12K per year.

    .00173 MF
    39%, 42%, 44% residual, respectively

    $8800 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ethandethand Posts: 40
    Thank you. "$8800 lease cash": is $7,500 of that amount the Federal tax rebate?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    ethand said:

    Thank you. "$8800 lease cash": is $7,500 of that amount the Federal tax rebate?

    It is all lease cash for the lessee. The owner of the vehicle gets the tax credit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please share the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Leaf S/SV/SV Plus for 12k/24mo and 12k/36mo for zip 95630? Appreciate the help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    nansai225 said:

    Can you please share the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Leaf S/SV/SV Plus for 12k/24mo and 12k/36mo for zip 95630? Appreciate the help.

    .00173 MF and $8800 incentives
    S - 51% / 39%
    SV - 54% / 42%
    SV+ - 54% / 43%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leafyleafy Posts: 3
    Can you please tell me the MF, residual, and incentives on a 2020 SV for the 45054 zip.
    This is for a 24 month 12,000 term
    Also can you break down the incentives and can I use the 0% finance incentive.
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    leafy said:

    Can you please tell me the MF, residual, and incentives on a 2020 SV for the 45054 zip.
    This is for a 24 month 12,000 term
    Also can you break down the incentives and can I use the 0% finance incentive.
    Thanks

    .00173 MF and 54% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    0% finance has nothing to do with the lease program.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leafyleafy Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info. I see that the leaf also has a Nissan cash rebate of $1000. Do you think I can add that to the $7500? Also do you think I can get the MF down with a 800 plus credit score?
    Thanks for your time.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    leafy said:

    Thanks for the info. I see that the leaf also has a Nissan cash rebate of $1000. Do you think I can add that to the $7500? Also do you think I can get the MF down with a 800 plus credit score?
    Thanks for your time.

    MF is for top tier credit.

    Cash rebate is for purchase, not lease.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • IggyBriggyIggyBriggy Posts: 17
    edited February 2020
    Nissan Leaf S and S Plus

    36/12

    11366

    MF, Residual, Incentives. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Nissan Leaf S and S Plus

    36/12

    11366

    MF, Residual, Incentives. Thanks!

    .00173 MF
    $9800 incentive

    39%/42% residual for S/SPlus

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can somebody provide the Residual, MF and any incentives available for a 2020 Nissan Leaf S+ and SV+?

    Duration: 24 months/36 months
    Mileage: 12k/15k
    Zip: 94568
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Can somebody provide the Residual, MF and any incentives available for a 2020 Nissan Leaf S+ and SV+?

    Duration: 24 months/36 months
    Mileage: 12k/15k
    Zip: 94568

    15K/yr
    .00173 MF
    $8800 lease cash

    S+: 52%/41% residual for 24/36 mo
    SV+: 53%/42% residual

    Add 1% to residual for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aasuncionaasuncion Hamilton, NJPosts: 57
    Hi, I'm looking for the MF, RV, and any lease cash/rebates for a 2020 S, S+, SV, and SV+. I'm looking for 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12. Also, do you have a certain term that you think works the best? My zip code is 08610. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    aasuncion said:

    Hi, I'm looking for the MF, RV, and any lease cash/rebates for a 2020 S, S+, SV, and SV+. I'm looking for 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12. Also, do you have a certain term that you think works the best? My zip code is 08610. Thanks in advance!

    4 trims, 2 terms = 8 sets of numbers.

    Please give us your top three combinations, and we'll get back to you. :wink:

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aasuncionaasuncion Hamilton, NJPosts: 57
    Sorry about that,

    2020 S, 36/10
    2020 S+, 36/10
    2020 SV, 36/10

    I'm assuming +1% for 12k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    aasuncion said:

    Sorry about that,

    2020 S, 36/10
    2020 S+, 36/10
    2020 SV, 36/10

    I'm assuming +1% for 12k?

    .00173 MF
    40%
    43%
    43% residual

    $9800 incentive

    Subtract 1% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aasuncionaasuncion Hamilton, NJPosts: 57
    @kyfdx Oh lol that's what I meant. Thanks!!
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 93
    Hey guys. When available, could I get the April MF/RV/incentives on a 36/12 SV+ and SL+ in 85286.

    Could you also confirm the PURCHASE incentives?

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys. When available, could I get the April MF/RV/incentives on a 36/12 SV+ and SL+ in 85286.

    Could you also confirm the PURCHASE incentives?

    Thank you!!

    .00200 and 42% / 43% for SV+ / SL+
    $7500 incentives

    Purchase Incentives
    $3000 or $1500 with low APR

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Can you please let me know the April MF/RV/Incentives, rebates for leasing a 2020 SV for 36/12K and 36/10K in 94538.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know the April MF/RV/Incentives, rebates for leasing a 2020 SV for 36/12K and 36/10K in 94538.

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00200 and 41%
    $9125 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you Michaell, Is the incentive same as lease cash?
  • Also in March the RV was at 53%, is the RV dropped to 41% for 2020 Nissan SV in April?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540

    Also in March the RV was at 53%, is the RV dropped to 41% for 2020 Nissan SV in April?

    If you say so; we don't have access to last month's programs.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540

    Thank you Michaell, Is the incentive same as lease cash?

    Yes

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Also in March the RV was at 53%, is the RV dropped to 41% for 2020 Nissan SV in April?

    I don't think that's right... scroll back and look at previous posts.

    53% might have been for 24 months

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Kyfdx/Michaell,

    You are right, I was mistaken. Can you please let me know the RV for 2020 Leaf SV, 2yr/24K as well.

    Thanks a lot for all this info and appreciate your quick responses.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540

    Hi Kyfdx/Michaell,

    You are right, I was mistaken. Can you please let me know the RV for 2020 Leaf SV, 2yr/24K as well.

    Thanks a lot for all this info and appreciate your quick responses.

    24/12 RV:
    54% for SV
    53% for SV+

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • haizmanhaizman Posts: 19
    Hey guys, I'm looking for 2020 Leaf SV+ lease information for 92078 - 36/10 (and 24/10 if offered). MF, Residual, and incentives.

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    haizman said:

    Hey guys, I'm looking for 2020 Leaf SV+ lease information for 92078 - 36/10 (and 24/10 if offered). MF, Residual, and incentives.

    Thanks!!

    .00200 and 55% / 44%
    $8800 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 93
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys. When available, could I get the April MF/RV/incentives on a 36/15 SL+ in 85286.

    Thank you!!

    Hey guys, could I get these numbers on a 24/15 SL+ in 85286?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    mstagge said:

    mstagge said:

    Hey guys. When available, could I get the April MF/RV/incentives on a 36/15 SL+ in 85286.

    Thank you!!

    Hey guys, could I get these numbers on a 24/15 SL+ in 85286?
    .00200 MF and 53% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • padman87padman87 Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    what are incentives and MF for 2020 SL+ and SV+ for 24/12 and 36/12. zip code - 95054
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    padman87 said:

    what are incentives and MF for 2020 SL+ and SV+ for 24/12 and 36/12. zip code - 95054

    .00200 MF
    $9125 incentive

    SV+: 53%/42% residual
    SL+: 54%/43% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • denethordenethor Posts: 2
    Hello...looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 2020 Leaf S. 10K miles, 36 mos. Zip code 06013.

    Thanks...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545
    denethor said:

    Hello...looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 2020 Leaf S. 10K miles, 36 mos. Zip code 06013.

    Thanks...

    .00200 MF and 43% residual
    $9775 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TheWolf_NorcalTheWolf_Norcal Posts: 8
    edited May 2020
    kyfdx said:

    padman87 said:

    what are incentives and MF for 2020 SL+ and SV+ for 24/12 and 36/12. zip code - 95054

    .00200 MF
    $9125 incentive

    SV+: 53%/42% residual
    SL+: 54%/43% residual
    Assume that's valid for 94518?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    kyfdx said:

    padman87 said:

    what are incentives and MF for 2020 SL+ and SV+ for 24/12 and 36/12. zip code - 95054

    .00200 MF
    $9125 incentive

    SV+: 53%/42% residual
    SL+: 54%/43% residual
    Assume that's valid for 94518?
    Yes

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can you please let me know the Residual and MF for 2020 SV for 24 months 12K miles and 10K miles for zip code 94538. Also any other incentives or rebates?

    Thanks in advance.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,545

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know the Residual and MF for 2020 SV for 24 months 12K miles and 10K miles for zip code 94538. Also any other incentives or rebates?

    Thanks in advance.

    24/12
    .00200 MF and 54% residual
    $9125 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NotreveNotreve SoCalPosts: 13
    Hi,
    Can I get the MF RV Incentives (loyalty if any) on:
    Leaf S / 92882 / 36/15 and 24/15
    Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,540
    Notreve said:

    Hi,
    Can I get the MF RV Incentives (loyalty if any) on:
    Leaf S / 92882 / 36/15 and 24/15
    Thank you in advance.

    .00200 and 55% / 41% for 24/36 months and 15K
    $8800 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CTEONECTEONE Posts: 7
    Hello, could someone provide with the MF, RV, and offers for Leaf S 36/10, 36/12, 36/15. Zip: 94063 or bay area in general. Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.