2021 MINI Lease Deals and Prices

12346»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,315

    Good evening,
    May I have the MF, RV and incentives for 2021 Countryman AWD S and JCW with 36/10k. zip 11365
    Thank you so much!

    .00100 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moropomoropo Member Posts: 20

    Hi.

    I would like to know MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 hardtop 2-door manual transmission with 36/12k in 33133.

    Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,315
    moropo said:

    Hi.

    I would like to know MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 hardtop 2-door manual transmission with 36/12k in 33133.

    Thanks.

    .00100 and 52%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qdo21qdo21 Member Posts: 6
    Countryman All4

    and any applicable incentives, 36/10 please! Thank you!
  • qdo21qdo21 Member Posts: 6
    Zip code 18015
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,315
    qdo21 said:

    Countryman All4

    and any applicable incentives, 36/10 please! Thank you!

    qdo21 said:

    Zip code 18015

    .00100 MF and 53% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • silversprintsilversprint Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2021

    Hi,

    I am looking for mf, residual for 2021 mini cooper S 2 door hard top.

    Also if any incentives.

    Zip 92591

    24/10

    36/10

    Thank You!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,315

    Hi,

    I am looking for mf, residual for 2021 mini cooper S 2 door hard top.

    Also if any incentives.

    Zip 92591

    24/10

    36/10

    Thank You!!

    .00100 MF
    60% / 56% residual for 24/36 months and 10K
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EKS4XEKS4X Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    EKS4X said:

    Hello

    I am looking for the MF and residual and incentives on the COOPER Electric EV, aka HARDTOP 2 DOOR COOPER SE for 36/10 and 24/10 in zip 94040 ?

    Thanks

    I'm under the impression that they aren't offering leases on the EVs. Please let us know, if you find that not to be the case.
    You are correct this was the case for the last several months, but It seems that it might have changed recently. A dealer mentioned that the new lease program will be (ridiculously low residual) 35% for 36mo can you confirm if you see the same?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,315
    EKS4X said:

    kyfdx said:

    EKS4X said:

    Hello

    I am looking for the MF and residual and incentives on the COOPER Electric EV, aka HARDTOP 2 DOOR COOPER SE for 36/10 and 24/10 in zip 94040 ?

    Thanks

    I'm under the impression that they aren't offering leases on the EVs. Please let us know, if you find that not to be the case.
    You are correct this was the case for the last several months, but It seems that it might have changed recently. A dealer mentioned that the new lease program will be (ridiculously low residual) 35% for 36mo can you confirm if you see the same?

    Thanks
    We don't see any MINI Finance lease programs.

    Could your dealer be using a local bank or CU?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gr8imagesgr8images Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

    Can anyone please tell me MF and RV for 2022 Mini Cooper S 4dr 12k miles/36months for 07052 zip code?

    Thanks,

    Jackson
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,315
    gr8images said:

    Hi,

    Can anyone please tell me MF and RV for 2022 Mini Cooper S 4dr 12k miles/36months for 07052 zip code?

    Thanks,

    Jackson

    2022 MINI discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.