Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 BMW 3-Series Lease Deals and Prices

11011131516

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    shadow210 said:

    Can you please provide MF & residual for 330i xDrive // Zip: 11501 // 36/10 & 36/12.

    Thank you

    36/12
    .00086 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjay2886mjay2886 Posts: 8
    My question is what is MF and residual for 2021 BMW M340i RWD January 2021 ZIP 33914 FL? Dealer told me I am qualified for tier 1 credit as I am above 700 credit score. My current MF they quoted me is .00102. I have reason to believe it should be better. This deal should have $1500 wrapped into it being that is the estimate I am rolling into this deal from another lease. Please help!

    2021 BMW M340i RWD Deal
    MSRP $63,170
    Savings $6693
    Rebates $2000
    Selling Price $54477
    Sales Tax $1863.09
    Dealer/State/Fees $2795.55
    Total Price $59,135.64
    Down Payment $1,800
    Residual $36,638.60
    Mileage 10k per year
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    mjay2886 said:

    My question is what is MF and residual for 2021 BMW M340i RWD January 2021 ZIP 33914 FL? Dealer told me I am qualified for tier 1 credit as I am above 700 credit score. My current MF they quoted me is .00102. I have reason to believe it should be better. This deal should have $1500 wrapped into it being that is the estimate I am rolling into this deal from another lease. Please help!

    2021 BMW M340i RWD Deal
    MSRP $63,170
    Savings $6693
    Rebates $2000
    Selling Price $54477
    Sales Tax $1863.09
    Dealer/State/Fees $2795.55
    Total Price $59,135.64
    Down Payment $1,800
    Residual $36,638.60
    Mileage 10k per year

    36/10
    .00086 and 58%
    $1500 lease credit

    I'd want to know what the exact breakdown of the "Dealer and state fees" are - might be some junk in there, or fees/taxes that are for purchase only.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjay2886mjay2886 Posts: 8
    There is 6.5% sales tax in Florida. BMW charges destination handling fee of $995 and there looks to be a dealer documents fee of $899 plus tax/tag/registration. I’m transferring a tag so I can’t be precise, I do know dealers tend to charge a $150 to $250 fee for registering which I think is a total waste.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    mjay2886 said:

    There is 6.5% sales tax in Florida. BMW charges destination handling fee of $995 and there looks to be a dealer documents fee of $899 plus tax/tag/registration. I’m transferring a tag so I can’t be precise, I do know dealers tend to charge a $150 to $250 fee for registering which I think is a total waste.

    On a lease, the payment is taxed monthly, so any tax amount would be for a purchase and not relevant to your quote.

    The destination fee is part of the MSRP, but there is a $925 lease acquisition fee.

    Ask to see a copy of the lease worksheet from their computer, with everything broken down.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bryan417Bryan417 Posts: 4
    Hi,

    I’m getting the below deal, I’ve called multiple dealers and leasing companies and they are saying they can’t do any better. Just want to double check here to see if the deal is good. I’m currently waiting for the deal sheet but below are the numbers I received...

    Custom order 2021 m340i Xdrive
    MSRP 65,070
    Total DAS: 2,700
    Monthly: 685

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    Bryan417 said:

    Hi,

    I’m getting the below deal, I’ve called multiple dealers and leasing companies and they are saying they can’t do any better. Just want to double check here to see if the deal is good. I’m currently waiting for the deal sheet but below are the numbers I received...

    Custom order 2021 m340i Xdrive
    MSRP 65,070
    Total DAS: 2,700
    Monthly: 685

    Selling price?
    Cap cost?
    Breakdown of the DAS?
    Location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bryan417Bryan417 Posts: 4
    edited January 19
    Here’s the deal sheet, the 299 added fee is for their added anti theft system. They said all their cars are sold with it and I couldn’t get it removed. Also like to point out price changed as I added an extra option.

    New Jersey, 07071


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    Bryan417 said:

    Here’s the deal sheet, the 299 added fee is for their added anti theft system. They said all their cars are sold with it and I couldn’t get it removed. Also like to point out price changed as I added an extra option.


    Still need to know the location.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bryan417Bryan417 Posts: 4
    Hi, I thought I added the location it’s New Jersey Lyndhurst 07071
  • af_njaf_nj Posts: 5
    Hi, can I get MF and residual for NJ 08691 for M340xi. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    Bryan417 said:

    Hi, I thought I added the location it’s New Jersey Lyndhurst 07071

    9.5% off MSRP, base MF, nothing wrong with that quote.

    Can use MSDs to buy down the MF, or negotiate a lower selling price - those are the only ways to lower the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    af_nj said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for NJ 08691 for M340xi. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00086 and 55%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjay2886mjay2886 Posts: 8
    edited January 19
    So I posted earlier my deal on a $63,170 MSRP at $716 monthly. It was considering that I was rolling in $1500 from my current lease that I owe. My money factor is .00102 but at the tax line it says $1863.09 and when I asked the salesman about it he said it shows on quote total amount of tax I’d be paying over 36 months lease with 10k miles??? Should I have them push down money factor and increase mileage allowance. He also went on to tell me I qualified credit wise for best outcome at tier 1 which is how he ran quote for me. Credit came back over 700 he said? Car is being built and won’t be ready in til March. I was also thinking I’d owe 1k by the time car was delivered and just pay that out as well to push payment down. Need continued advice on this.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    mjay2886 said:

    So I posted earlier my deal on a $63,170 MSRP at $716 monthly. It was considering that I was rolling in $1500 from my current lease that I owe. My money factor is .00102 but at the tax line it says $1863.09 and when I asked the salesman about it he said it shows on quote total amount of tax I’d be paying over 36 months lease with 10k miles??? Should I have them push down money factor and increase mileage allowance. He also went on to tell me I qualified credit wise for best outcome at tier 1 which is how he ran quote for me. Credit came back over 700 he said? Car is being built and won’t be ready in til March. I was also thinking I’d owe 1k by the time car was delivered and just pay that out as well to push payment down. Need continued advice on this.

    I'd insist on the base MF, and find a different dealer if they push back.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • polar12polar12 Posts: 1
    Hi! Can I get the MF and residual for a 2021 330e for 36/12k zip code 10580?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    polar12 said:

    Hi! Can I get the MF and residual for a 2021 330e for 36/12k zip code 10580?

    .00086 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwnj335bmwnj335 Posts: 26
    Hello, Everyone! My previous BMW lease is formally done in May 2021 and I am currently looking for the following to lock in a new order:

    MF/RV/All incentives on a 2021 M340i xDrive with 36mo & 12k/yr. Zip is 08541.

    Also, is it worth going for the 2022 model year? I am hearing rumours they are coming to dealerships in April, but I don't know if the M340i xDrive will be available that early.

    This will be my 3rd BMW as well over the last 9 years.

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    bmwnj335 said:

    Hello, Everyone! My previous BMW lease is formally done in May 2021 and I am currently looking for the following to lock in a new order:

    MF/RV/All incentives on a 2021 M340i xDrive with 36mo & 12k/yr. Zip is 08541.

    Also, is it worth going for the 2022 model year? I am hearing rumours they are coming to dealerships in April, but I don't know if the M340i xDrive will be available that early.

    This will be my 3rd BMW as well over the last 9 years.

    Thank you!!

    .00086 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    No info on 2022 models.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwnj335bmwnj335 Posts: 26
    Thanks so much. Am I too early for lease end of May? No interest in turning in early and there is no BMW pull ahead program now. Figured I should get the ball rolling though and have the car ordered since it will most likely be custom in some aspects vs regularly off the lot.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    bmwnj335 said:

    Thanks so much. Am I too early for lease end of May? No interest in turning in early and there is no BMW pull ahead program now. Figured I should get the ball rolling though and have the car ordered since it will most likely be custom in some aspects vs regularly off the lot.

    They can only lock rates for two months. If you want your rate locked through May, you'll have to wait until March 1st to order

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • af_njaf_nj Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    af_nj said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for NJ 08691 for M340xi. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00086 and 55%
    $1500 lease credit
    Apologies, I didn't specify that it was for 10k miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    af_nj said:

    Michaell said:

    af_nj said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for NJ 08691 for M340xi. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00086 and 55%
    $1500 lease credit
    Apologies, I didn't specify that it was for 10k miles.
    58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF, residual, and rebates on the 2021 m340i xdrive and RWD, for 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 27596. Thanks
  • saviolasaviola Posts: 30
    hello, can i get the MF, Residual, and any incentives available on a 330i rwd in 92879
    10k/36m
    12k/36m
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    ascottbar said:

    Can I get the MF, residual, and rebates on the 2021 m340i xdrive and RWD, for 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 27596. Thanks

    .00086 and 61% / 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    saviola said:

    hello, can i get the MF, Residual, and any incentives available on a 330i rwd in 92879
    10k/36m
    12k/36m

    36/12
    .00086 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please give me lease numbers and any other information for a 2021 330xi with 36month/15,000 miles per year. My zip code is 10956. Any rebates or other information would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to figure out what I should expect to pay per month if I leased the car as stated above with $0 out of pocket and all taxes and fees rolled into the monthly payment. Thank you very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Can you please give me lease numbers and any other information for a 2021 330xi with 36month/15,000 miles per year. My zip code is 10956. Any rebates or other information would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to figure out what I should expect to pay per month if I leased the car as stated above with $0 out of pocket and all taxes and fees rolled into the monthly payment. Thank you very much.

    .00086 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Once you decide on a price, use the figures above to calculate a payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I get the MF, residual, rebates for a 2021 330i (not xdrive) for 36/10 for 30076
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    philla215 said:

    Hi, can I get the MF, residual, rebates for a 2021 330i (not xdrive) for 36/10 for 30076

    .00086 and 58%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Zip: 60015
    M340i XDrive Sedan
    36/12k
    36/15k

    MF/Resid/Incentives?

    Many thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Zip: 60015
    M340i XDrive Sedan
    36/12k
    36/15k

    MF/Resid/Incentives?

    Many thanks.

    36/15

    .00086 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cmmngmcmmngm Posts: 3
    Hi can i get RV, MF and incentives on M340 RWD zip 33544
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    cmmngm said:

    Hi can i get RV, MF and incentives on M340 RWD zip 33544

    36/15

    .00086 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, MF/RV/rebates/incentives available on a 2021 330e 24/12k, 36/12k? Zip 46037. Thanks!
  • arangoonarangoon IndianapolisPosts: 20
    Hello, This quote is for 3 series Xdrive with M Sports package. What do you think about this offer please? Thanks.

    Location: 46112

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022

    Hello, MF/RV/rebates/incentives available on a 2021 330e 24/12k, 36/12k? Zip 46037. Thanks!

    .00086 and 61% / 57%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    arangoon said:

    Hello, This quote is for 3 series Xdrive with M Sports package. What do you think about this offer please? Thanks.

    Location: 46112

    The MF looks to be marked up, or from a different bank.

    Base MF is .00086.

    I'd ask the dealer for the base MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arangoonarangoon IndianapolisPosts: 20
    Michaell said:

    arangoon said:

    Hello, This quote is for 3 series Xdrive with M Sports package. What do you think about this offer please? Thanks.

    Location: 46112

    The MF looks to be marked up, or from a different bank.

    Base MF is .00086.

    I'd ask the dealer for the base MF.
    Thanks will do. Apart from that, numbers look good?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    arangoon said:

    Michaell said:

    arangoon said:

    Hello, This quote is for 3 series Xdrive with M Sports package. What do you think about this offer please? Thanks.

    Location: 46112

    The MF looks to be marked up, or from a different bank.

    Base MF is .00086.

    I'd ask the dealer for the base MF.
    Thanks will do. Apart from that, numbers look good?
    We don't track pricing.

    Edmunds price tools

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cowabungacowabunga Posts: 44
    Hello, may I please get MF, Residual and incentives/loyalty for 330i Xdrive for 36x12k in 11220?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    cowabunga said:

    Hello, may I please get MF, Residual and incentives/loyalty for 330i Xdrive for 36x12k in 11220?

    .00086 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rmm26rmm26 Posts: 1
    Hi, can anyone comment on how the government rebate for a 330e would be factored into a lease? I presume it should lower the monthly payment since BMW (or BMW financial) would receive $5800 in tax credit. How is that passed along to consumer?

    The dealer may say that it’s factored into the cost of the lease, but I don’t buy that — it doesn’t seem like the 330e is leasing any lower than comparable 330i or m340i.

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    rmm26 said:

    Hi, can anyone comment on how the government rebate for a 330e would be factored into a lease? I presume it should lower the monthly payment since BMW (or BMW financial) would receive $5800 in tax credit. How is that passed along to consumer?

    The dealer may say that it’s factored into the cost of the lease, but I don’t buy that — it doesn’t seem like the 330e is leasing any lower than comparable 330i or m340i.

    Thanks in advance.

    The bank gets the tax credit (its not a rebate), not the customer.

    And, BMW is sort of passing along to you in the form of a higher residual. No extra incentives or anything like that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jrz995jrz995 Posts: 43
    Hi good evening. May I please get the MF, Residual and any incentives/loyalty/military/USAA for 330i RWD for 36x15k in zip code 33445?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    jrz995 said:

    Hi good evening. May I please get the MF, Residual and any incentives/loyalty/military/USAA for 330i RWD for 36x15k in zip code 33445?

    .00086 and 55%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mahler12xmahler12x Posts: 32
    340i xdrive MF, residual, loyalty + all other incentives? 95762. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    mahler12x said:

    340i xdrive MF, residual, loyalty + all other incentives? 95762. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00086 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease credit
    No loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mattwaring23_Mattwaring23_ Denver, COPosts: 2
    edited January 30
    Hello!
    May I have the mf rv and lease incentives for a 2021 BMW M340i x drive , zip code 80110

    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.