2021 BMW 5-Series Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
edited June 2020 in BMW
Ask your 2021 5-Series lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives deals and payments.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456715

Comments

  • Conan711Conan711 Member Posts: 23
    Have the bookings started for 2021 model? when will deliveries start?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    Conan711 said:

    Have the bookings started for 2021 model? when will deliveries start?

    No information on that.

    No lease numbers, this month.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guhoguho Member Posts: 14
    My 2017 540i xDrive lease is about to end next week and there is $5,500 off the residual when buying it. Dealer quoted me $200 more per month if I were to lease a new 2021 540i xDrive than my current lease ($950 per month with .00118 money factor and 58% resid & no incentives). Residuals are worse now, 58% on 36,000 miles 36 months. Current lease of my 2017: 61% residual. I am very tempted to buy the car especially because the 2021 is not massively different from my 2017 (as far as I can tell, new iDrive and mild hybrid).
  • mike1nynymike1nyny Member Posts: 4
    Does anybody have allocation? I've been through 4 dealers to try to order a 21 M550 and nobody has allocation on them.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    guho said:

    My 2017 540i xDrive lease is about to end next week and there is $5,500 off the residual when buying it. Dealer quoted me $200 more per month if I were to lease a new 2021 540i xDrive than my current lease ($950 per month with .00118 money factor and 58% resid & no incentives). Residuals are worse now, 58% on 36,000 miles 36 months. Current lease of my 2017: 61% residual. I am very tempted to buy the car especially because the 2021 is not massively different from my 2017 (as far as I can tell, new iDrive and mild hybrid).

    Most lease deals are worse now than they were 3 years ago.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EZ_BEZ_B Member Posts: 2
    Hello. Are the MF, residual, and incentives (conquest) available for the 2021 M550i in 94123? 3 years/12k miles. I am negotiating on a custom build now for November delivery. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    EZ_B said:

    Hello. Are the MF, residual, and incentives (conquest) available for the 2021 M550i in 94123? 3 years/12k miles. I am negotiating on a custom build now for November delivery. Thanks!

    Sorry, don't have it.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EZ_BEZ_B Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    EZ_B said:

    Hello. Are the MF, residual, and incentives (conquest) available for the 2021 M550i in 94123? 3 years/12k miles. I am negotiating on a custom build now for November delivery. Thanks!

    Sorry, don't have it.
    Thanks for responding. Any idea when that information might be available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    EZ_B said:

    kyfdx said:

    EZ_B said:

    Hello. Are the MF, residual, and incentives (conquest) available for the 2021 M550i in 94123? 3 years/12k miles. I am negotiating on a custom build now for November delivery. Thanks!

    Sorry, don't have it.
    Thanks for responding. Any idea when that information might be available?
    Probably when the cars start to hit the dealer lots, whenever that is.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike1nynymike1nyny Member Posts: 4
    I'm being told that, at least in central FL where I am, residual is 59%, and MF is .00158, 36 month, 10k miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    mike1nyny said:

    I'm being told that, at least in central FL where I am, residual is 59%, and MF is .00158, 36 month, 10k miles.

    I'll guess that the MF is marked up.

    Because, Florida.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeffrey70jeffrey70 Member Posts: 22
    Are MF and residual for 2021 540i 94087 3yr/15k miles available yet ? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    jeffrey70 said:

    Are MF and residual for 2021 540i 94087 3yr/15k miles available yet ? Thanks

    No numbers for the 2021 5-series, this month.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwali2020bmwali2020 Member Posts: 5
    What percentage off MSRP can I expect on a 2021 540i order? 10% off including any incentives is good?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    What percentage off MSRP can I expect on a 2021 540i order? 10% off including any incentives is good?

    We don't track pricing; look here for help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carbo56carbo56 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, do we have lease info for 2021 M550 yet? 36/12K, 08551
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    carbo56 said:

    Hi, do we have lease info for 2021 M550 yet? 36/12K, 08551

    .00099 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carbo56carbo56 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    carbo56 said:

    Hi, do we have lease info for 2021 M550 yet? 36/12K, 08551

    .00099 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit
    Thanks. And what is the Loyalty?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    carbo56 said:

    Michaell said:

    carbo56 said:

    Hi, do we have lease info for 2021 M550 yet? 36/12K, 08551

    .00099 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit
    Thanks. And what is the Loyalty?
    $1000

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lexusdriverx2lexusdriverx2 Member Posts: 9
    Do you have the MF & residual for 36/10 in zip 75013 for 540i & 540xi? Any other incentives - conquest or lease cash? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Do you have the MF & residual for 36/10 in zip 75013 for 540i & 540xi? Any other incentives - conquest or lease cash? Thanks!

    .00099 and 58%
    $1000 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikeelmendorfmikeelmendorf Member Posts: 19
    Hi - Can I get lease info for 2021 M550 xDrive and 2021 540i MSport xDrive, 36/15k? I'm in 12211. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629

    Hi - Can I get lease info for 2021 M550 xDrive and 2021 540i MSport xDrive, 36/15k? I'm in 12211. Thanks.

    .00099 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Either model

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GeorgiGeorgi LouisianaMember Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Is there still a $1000 conquest on top of the $1000 lease credit if you come from a different brand? My 21 M550i should be arriving this month and trying to make sure the dealer doesn't screw me on the final lease deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    Georgi said:

    Is there still a $1000 conquest on top of the $1000 lease credit if you come from a different brand? My 21 M550i should be arriving this month and trying to make sure the dealer doesn't screw me on the final lease deal.

    No conquest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikeelmendorfmikeelmendorf Member Posts: 19
    Wrong thread I know, sorry, but how about rates for 2021 M340 xDrive, 36/15k? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Wrong thread I know, sorry, but how about rates for 2021 M340 xDrive, 36/15k? Thanks.

    If you knew it was the wrong thread, why did you post? :wink:

    Try here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/61341/bmw/3-series/2021-bmw-3-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexusdriverx2lexusdriverx2 Member Posts: 9
    Is there a different money factor for a one-pay 36/10 than the 0.00099?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Is there a different money factor for a one-pay 36/10 than the 0.00099?

    .00030 discount - not really worth it.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malpattimalpatti Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    For a 2021 540xi on a 24 month lease, what are the deals? Also my corporate discount is at $750 for 2021 models... do you think that will go up to the full $2000 by September e.g. worth waiting for September incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    malpatti said:

    For a 2021 540xi on a 24 month lease, what are the deals? Also my corporate discount is at $750 for 2021 models... do you think that will go up to the full $2000 by September e.g. worth waiting for September incentives?

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malpattimalpatti Member Posts: 4
    02118
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    malpatti said:

    For a 2021 540xi on a 24 month lease, what are the deals? Also my corporate discount is at $750 for 2021 models... do you think that will go up to the full $2000 by September e.g. worth waiting for September incentives?

    malpatti said:

    02118

    .00099 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    No info on corporate discounts, or what might happen in the future.

    The 24 month term is not cost-efficient, in any event.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • malpattimalpatti Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Thank you wow that 59% is shockingly low for 24 months - is that at 12000 miles or 15000?

    What are my options - do a 36 month lease and then at 24 months try to do a lease swap? Or negotiate with BMSFS... with worst case scenario having to pay the remainder and therefore a premium, although I do get 36000 miles for 24 months (road trip!!) which at a pre-purchase rate of 0.23 a mile isn't much of a delta at 59% residual anyway (I'm just trying to justify a 36 month lease in 24... makes no sense, but I have a hard cap of 24 months).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    malpatti said:

    Thank you wow that 59% is shockingly low for 24 months - is that at 12000 miles or 15000?

    What are my options - do a 36 month lease and then at 24 months try to do a lease swap? Or negotiate with BMSFS... with worst case scenario having to pay the remainder and therefore a premium, although I do get 36000 miles for 24 months (road trip!!) which at a pre-purchase rate of 0.23 a mile isn't much of a delta at 59% residual anyway (I'm just trying to justify a 36 month lease in 24... makes no sense, but I have a hard cap of 24 months).

    24/15 is 59%
    36/15 is 55%

    Find a different car, with a higher residual.

    Some Toyota pickups have residuals of close to 80% for 24 months. :smile:

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malpattimalpatti Member Posts: 4
    May I ask what is 24/12 and 36/12? I will probably do 36/12 and then do a lease swap.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    malpatti said:

    May I ask what is 24/12 and 36/12? I will probably do 36/12 and then do a lease swap.

    +2% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johnwskijohnwski califMember Posts: 8
    What is the MF and RV on a 2021 540i 36/10k yearly, zip code 94526. Also Lease and loyalty credits available? tyvm
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    johnwski said:

    What is the MF and RV on a 2021 540i 36/10k yearly, zip code 94526. Also Lease and loyalty credits available? tyvm

    .00099 and 58%
    No lease incentives
    $750 loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tcollins15tcollins15 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Please provide the RV and MF for a 36 month/10K mile lease for a 540xi as well as any incentives, lease cash or rebates that may be available in zip codes 18901 and 08822.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Hello,

    Please provide the RV and MF for a 36 month/10K mile lease for a 540xi as well as any incentives, lease cash or rebates that may be available in zip codes 18901 and 08822.

    Thank you!

    .00099 and 58%
    $1000 lease credits

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 47
    Please let me know RV and MF for a 36 month/10K lease for a 540xi and any incentives in zip 07078. Also do you know if BMW will allow multiple security deposits to lower the lease MF
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    neil22 said:

    Please let me know RV and MF for a 36 month/10K lease for a 540xi and any incentives in zip 07078. Also do you know if BMW will allow multiple security deposits to lower the lease MF

    .00099 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    7 MSDs = .00035 MF reduction

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jordandcjordandc Member Posts: 1
    Can you please advise on the RV and MF for a 36 month/10k lease for an M550xi in zip 22043? Also, when calculating RV, is it based on MSRP or sales price? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    jordandc said:

    Can you please advise on the RV and MF for a 36 month/10k lease for an M550xi in zip 22043? Also, when calculating RV, is it based on MSRP or sales price? Thanks!

    .00099 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Full MSRP

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • martni17martni17 Member Posts: 25
    What are the MF and residuals for 2021 530 xdrive 15k/36mo. Zip 60585
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    martni17 said:

    What are the MF and residuals for 2021 530 xdrive 15k/36mo. Zip 60585

    .00099 and 55%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carbo56carbo56 Member Posts: 3
    Is there still a USAA discount available for a 2021 M550? If so, how much? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,629
    carbo56 said:

    Is there still a USAA discount available for a 2021 M550? If so, how much? Thanks.

    We have no info on USAA incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • millspatrickmillspatrick Member Posts: 16
    Hello-

    Please provide residual and base MF of 2021 M550i per the following:
    1) 36/10
    2) 36/12
    3) Zip: 07019

    Also, are there any lease credit incentives for Conquest?

    Thanks,
Sign In or Register to comment.