Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Hyundai Palisade Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
edited July 2020 in Hyundai
Ask your 2021 Palisade lease questions here! Get information about money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456718

Comments

  • Options
    jstjohnzjstjohnz Member Posts: 2
    Apologize if off topic, but I have seen conflicting info re release date for 2021s. What is your estimate?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    jstjohnz said:

    Apologize if off topic, but I have seen conflicting info re release date for 2021s. What is your estimate?

    We don't have any information or insight, sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    FirstGenFirstGen Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    jstjohnz said:

    Apologize if off topic, but I have seen conflicting info re release date for 2021s. What is your estimate?

    If you go to car search aggregators, there are 2021s showing up in dealer stocks. Within 150 miles of my location there are 16 2021s in stock and 140 2020s. However, none of the '21s have real photos, just placeholders, so they either just got them or they're still in transit.
  • Options
    FirstGenFirstGen Member Posts: 5
    Talked to Modern Hyundai in NC and they claimed to have received a 2021 Calligraphy model
  • Options
    carguy221carguy221 Member Posts: 19
    May I please have numbers/incentives for a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD and Limited AWD, 36/12 in 48083. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    carguy221 said:

    May I please have numbers/incentives for a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD and Limited AWD, 36/12 in 48083. Thanks so much!

    60% residual
    $250 lease cash

    CAL: .00191 MF
    LTD: .00196 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    island_eisland_e Member Posts: 14
    Hi, could I please have the MF, residual and lease cash for a 2021 Palisade SEL FWD, 36/12 in ZIP 96744. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    island_e said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, residual and lease cash for a 2021 Palisade SEL FWD, 36/12 in ZIP 96744. Thanks.

    .00159 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Tim5150Tim5150 Member Posts: 89
    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade AWD in zip code 32547. 36/12
    Limited
    SEL
    Calligraphy
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    Tim5150 said:

    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade AWD in zip code 32547. 36/12
    Limited
    SEL
    Calligraphy

    Call - .00191 and 60%
    LTD - .00196 and 60%
    SEL - .00174 and 62%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    waffles2waffles2 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have the MF and RV plus any incentives for a 2021 Palisade SEL AWD in 11557?

    36/10.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade AWD SEL in zip code 19702. 36/12?
    2020 and 2021 (if different) please. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    waffles2 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV plus any incentives for a 2021 Palisade SEL AWD in 11557?

    36/10.

    Thanks!

    .00174 MF and 63% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    jm4cars said:

    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade AWD SEL in zip code 19702. 36/12?
    2020 and 2021 (if different) please. Thanks!

    2021
    .00174 MF and 62% residual
    $250 lease cash

    2020 questions go here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56677/hyundai/palisade/2020-hyundai-palisade-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tiki_takatiki_taka Member Posts: 11
    Hello, can I have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade AWD SEL zip 94040, 36/10?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    tiki_taka said:

    Hello, can I have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade AWD SEL zip 94040, 36/10?

    .00174 MF and 63% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    DesfamDesfam Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade Limited calligraphy zip 20852 AND 32541 36/12
    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    Desfam said:

    Hi! Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade Limited calligraphy zip 20852 AND 32541 36/12
    Thank you!

    .00191 MF and 60% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mjm79ravmjm79rav Member Posts: 12
    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade SEL FWD 36/12 in zip code 34997.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    mjm79rav said:

    Can I please have MF/RV/Incentives for Palisade SEL FWD 36/12 in zip code 34997.

    .00159 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    krk43062krk43062 Member Posts: 10
    Hi, looking for residual and MF for 2021 Palisade Limited AWD. 36 month. 12k and 15k options. Location is 43023. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    krk43062 said:

    Hi, looking for residual and MF for 2021 Palisade Limited AWD. 36 month. 12k and 15k options. Location is 43023. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00196 and 58%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Carfinder1112Carfinder1112 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I'm looking for MF, RV, incentives for a Limited AWD 36/10 in 60467. Thank you!

  • Options
    alekz1280alekz1280 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Can you please provide RV/MF/Incentives for 2021 Palisade Caligraphy AWD models for 12k/36mo leases? Zip is 80218.

    Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870

    Hello, I'm looking for MF, RV, incentives for a Limited AWD 36/10 in 60467. Thank you!

    .00196 MF and 61% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    alekz1280 said:

    Hello, Can you please provide RV/MF/Incentives for 2021 Palisade Caligraphy AWD models for 12k/36mo leases? Zip is 80218.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00191 MF and 60% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    anvil44anvil44 Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for 2021
    Palisade SEL FWD models for 36/10 in 85014? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    anvil44 said:

    Can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for 2021
    Palisade SEL FWD models for 36/10 in 85014? Thanks!

    .00159 and 61%
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Joec221Joec221 Member Posts: 67
    In Zip 32137 Can you help with MF and residual on a 2021 Palisade SEL
  • Options
    Joec221Joec221 Member Posts: 67
    Sorry it is for Residual and MF is for a AWD 2021 Palisade SEL
  • Options
    Joec221Joec221 Member Posts: 67
    Me again! It is for 10,000 36 months and 12,000 36 months
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    Joec221 said:

    Sorry it is for Residual and MF is for a AWD 2021 Palisade SEL

    Joec221 said:

    Me again! It is for 10,000 36 months and 12,000 36 months

    36/12
    .00174 MF and 62% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RumDMDRumDMD Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Hello, I'm looking for MF, RV, incentives (health care worker if applicable) for a Limited FWD or AWD 36/10 in 33328 Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    RumDMD said:

    Hello, I'm looking for MF, RV, incentives (health care worker if applicable) for a Limited FWD or AWD 36/10 in 33328 Thank you!

    61% residual
    $250 lease cash

    AWD: .00196 MF
    FWD: .00189 MF

    $500 1st responder

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RumDMDRumDMD Member Posts: 3
    Is there any difference if i have top tier credit?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    RumDMD said:

    Is there any difference if i have top tier credit?

    Those are the rates for top tier

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SacarioSacario Member Posts: 10
    Hello, can I please have rates for the following
    For area code 11743. Any incentives? I see 250 lease cash but my dealer said no programs.


    2021 Palisade SEL AWD
    36/12

    2021 Palisade Limited AWD
    36/12
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    Sacario said:

    Hello, can I please have rates for the following
    For area code 11743. Any incentives? I see 250 lease cash but my dealer said no programs.


    2021 Palisade SEL AWD
    36/12

    2021 Palisade Limited AWD
    36/12

    LTD: .00196 MF and 60% residual
    SEL: .00174 MF and 62% residual

    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    iphadkeiphadke Member Posts: 23
    Hi ... Can I have the rates for 2021 SEL, Limited, and Calligraphy for Zip 28277?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    iphadke said:

    Hi ... Can I have the rates for 2021 SEL, Limited, and Calligraphy for Zip 28277?

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    iphadkeiphadke Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2020
    Michaell said:

    iphadke said:

    Hi ... Can I have the rates for 2021 SEL, Limited, and Calligraphy for Zip 28277?

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?
    Sorry - should have added that info!
    Zip: 28277
    2021 Palisade SEL; 10K 36M and 12K 36M, AWD
  • Options
    JharmanJharman Member Posts: 6
    Hello - I'm interested in the MF, RV, any incentives for the SE, FWD/AWD, 15k/36, in 10583.

    Much appreciated!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    iphadke said:

    Michaell said:

    iphadke said:

    Hi ... Can I have the rates for 2021 SEL, Limited, and Calligraphy for Zip 28277?

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?
    Sorry - should have added that info!
    Zip: 28277
    2021 Palisade SEL; 10K 36M and 12K 36M, AWD
    36/12
    CALL - .00191 and 60%
    LTD - .00196 and 60%
    SEL - .00174 and 62%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    Jharman said:

    Hello - I'm interested in the MF, RV, any incentives for the SE, FWD/AWD, 15k/36, in 10583.

    Much appreciated!

    AWD - .00185 and 60%
    FWD - .00194 and 60%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    idoc2020idoc2020 Member Posts: 11
    Hello, can I please have MF, and RV for the vehicles and terms below. Zip code 60448

    2021 Palisade SEL AWD
    36/12
    36/15
    2021 Palisade Limited AWD
    36/12
    36/15

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    idoc2020 said:

    Hello, can I please have MF, and RV for the vehicles and terms below. Zip code 60448

    2021 Palisade SEL AWD
    36/12
    36/15
    2021 Palisade Limited AWD
    36/12
    36/15

    Thank you!

    36/15
    LTD: .00196 MF and 58% residual
    SEL: .00174 MF and 60% residual

    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thfc_coysthfc_coys Member Posts: 15
    2021 Palisade SEL AWD
    07712
    36/10 (or whatever the lowest mileage offered)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,548
    thfc_coys said:

    2021 Palisade SEL AWD
    07712
    36/10 (or whatever the lowest mileage offered)

    .00174 and 63%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EmmygolightlyEmmygolightly Member Posts: 14
    Hi, may I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2021 SEL AWD or FWD
    79932
    36/10
  • Options
    EmmygolightlyEmmygolightly Member Posts: 14
    Also for a 2020 Limited FWD in 79932
Sign In or Register to comment.