2021 Genesis G70 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
edited August 2020 in Genesis
Ask your 2021 G70 lease questions here. Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456712

Comments

  • SchwagsSchwags Member Posts: 31
    3.3 and 2.0 both AWD
    36/15k
    Zip 53177
    MF
    RV
    Incentives when they come out...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    Schwags said:

    3.3 and 2.0 both AWD
    36/15k
    Zip 53177
    MF
    RV
    Incentives when they come out...

    2.0T AWD - .00085 and 48%; $2750 lease cash
    3.3T AWD - .00070 and 51%; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hbrodzkihbrodzki 33076Member Posts: 2
    3.3 with sport and prestige
    36/10k
    33076
    MF
    RV
    incentives
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    hbrodzki said:

    3.3 with sport and prestige
    36/10k
    33076
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hbrodzkihbrodzki 33076Member Posts: 2
    RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    hbrodzki said:

    3.3 with sport and prestige
    36/10k
    33076
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    hbrodzki said:

    RWD

    .00070 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Carguy1305Carguy1305 Cleveland Member Posts: 7
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70 2.0 AWD with prestige package? 44105 Zip Code. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70 2.0 AWD with prestige package? 44105 Zip Code. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00090 and 51%
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • granjangranjan Member Posts: 8
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD with prestiege package? 10K miles a year. Zip code 80111
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    granjan said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD with prestiege package? 10K miles a year. Zip code 80111

    36/10
    .00085 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • granjangranjan Member Posts: 8
    Thank you!
  • lordbaronlordbaron Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2020
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    lordbaron said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lordbaronlordbaron Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    lordbaron said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash
    Dealer is telling me that the new values for a 36/10 are

    MF: .001100
    Residual: 56%
    Lease Cash: $1,000

    I assume this is just a sales tactic, but wanted to verify
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    lordbaron said:

    Michaell said:

    lordbaron said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash
    Dealer is telling me that the new values for a 36/10 are

    MF: .001100
    Residual: 56%
    Lease Cash: $1,000

    I assume this is just a sales tactic, but wanted to verify
    .00085 and 57% for 36/10
    $1000 lease cash

    56% is the RWD residual for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • poopspoops Member Posts: 177
    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    poops said:

    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00079 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Member Posts: 177
    kyfdx said:

    poops said:

    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00079 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Apologies... I should have been more specific about lease terms. 36/10 and 24/10, please. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    poops said:

    kyfdx said:

    poops said:

    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00079 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Apologies... I should have been more specific about lease terms. 36/10 and 24/10, please. Thanks!
    Same as 2020

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Joe904Joe904 Member Posts: 4
    Need residuals, money factors, and incentives for AWD G70 2.0 and 3.3 with Prestige package. 3 years 10K miles. Zip code 60439

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    Joe904 said:

    Need residuals, money factors, and incentives for AWD G70 2.0 and 3.3 with Prestige package. 3 years 10K miles. Zip code 60439

    Thanks!

    2.0: .00090 MF and 54% residual. $1750 lease cash
    3.3: .00085 MF and 57% residual. $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Psl129Psl129 Member Posts: 1
    3.3T RWD Sport Package
    36/15
    36/12
    92507
    Mf rv incen please, thx in advance!
  • socram8socram8 Member Posts: 1
    3.3T RWD
    32808
    36/12k

    MF, residual, and incentives. Thank you!
  • Phil111Phil111 Member Posts: 12
    Looking For
    2021 G70 2.0T Elite Package, MF, Residual & Incentives
    36m/12k
    95678
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    Psl129 said:

    3.3T RWD Sport Package
    36/15
    36/12
    92507
    Mf rv incen please, thx in advance!

    36/15
    .00055 MF and 53% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    socram8 said:

    3.3T RWD
    32808
    36/12k

    MF, residual, and incentives. Thank you!

    .00055 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    Phil111 said:

    Looking For
    2021 G70 2.0T Elite Package, MF, Residual & Incentives
    36m/12k
    95678

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Phil111Phil111 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    Both RWD & AWD Please!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    Phil111 said:

    Looking For
    2021 G70 2.0T Elite Package, MF, Residual & Incentives
    36m/12k
    95678

    Phil111 said:

    Both RWD & AWD Please!!

    AWD: .00071 MF and 53% residual. $2750 lease cash
    RWD: .00084 MF and 53% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Adam999Adam999 Member Posts: 4
    Hello.
    Offered $569/mo, $1,800 total out of pocket (taxes rolled in) on a 2021 G70 3.3 AWD with Sport Pkg, Cargo Tray, First Aid Kit, Illuminated Door Scuffs and Rear Bumper Applique. MSRP $54,445. 36/10. Zip 07047. Good Deal? Can I do better? There aren't many of these cars around.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    Adam999 said:

    Hello.
    Offered $569/mo, $1,800 total out of pocket (taxes rolled in) on a 2021 G70 3.3 AWD with Sport Pkg, Cargo Tray, First Aid Kit, Illuminated Door Scuffs and Rear Bumper Applique. MSRP $54,445. 36/10. Zip 07047. Good Deal? Can I do better? There aren't many of these cars around.

    .00071 and 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    What is the selling price?
    What is the adjusted cap cost, with the taxes rolled in?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Adam999Adam999 Member Posts: 4
    I believe the adj. cap was $50K after all rebates with the taxes in (6.625%). $1,800 DAS. I believe the MF was .00085. Residual is 57%. Thanks for your response.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    Adam999 said:

    I believe the adj. cap was $50K after all rebates with the taxes in (6.625%). $1,800 DAS. I believe the MF was .00085. Residual is 57%. Thanks for your response.

    Using $50K as the adjusted cap, I get $584/mo, so pretty close to the dealer quote of $569.

    Only way to improve it is to negotiate a better selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abiezerfabiezerf Member Posts: 7
    Hello!

    G70 2.0 RWD Auto Base
    33018
    36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    abiezerf said:

    Hello!

    G70 2.0 RWD Auto Base
    33018
    36/12

    .00084 and 53%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abiezerfabiezerf Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    abiezerf said:

    Hello!

    G70 2.0 RWD Auto Base
    33018
    36/12

    .00084 and 53%
    $3000 lease cash
    Thanks!!!
  • Carguy1305Carguy1305 Cleveland Member Posts: 7
    Hi! Could I please get the RV, MF and incentives for 2021 Genesis G70 2.0 AWD with prestige package in zip 44130? 36/10. Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    Hi! Could I please get the RV, MF and incentives for 2021 Genesis G70 2.0 AWD with prestige package in zip 44130? 36/10. Thanks!!

    .00071 MF and 54% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Pathfinder214thPathfinder214th Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    3.3 with sport AUTO Trans
    36/10k
    ZIP 84780
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    3.3 with sport AUTO Trans
    36/10k
    ZIP 84780
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    Thanks in advance

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Pathfinder214thPathfinder214th Member Posts: 2
    Sorry RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097

    3.3 with sport AUTO Trans
    36/10k
    ZIP 84780
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    Thanks in advance

    Sorry RWD

    .00055 and 56%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Joshlevine23Joshlevine23 Wellington, FLMember Posts: 21
    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives on the G70 2.0T RWD Elite. 36/12k ZIP 33445. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives on the G70 2.0T RWD Elite. 36/12k ZIP 33445. Thanks!

    Auto or stick?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Joshlevine23Joshlevine23 Wellington, FLMember Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives on the G70 2.0T RWD Elite. 36/12k ZIP 33445. Thanks!

    Auto or stick?
    Auto! Thanks (:
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    Michaell said:

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives on the G70 2.0T RWD Elite. 36/12k ZIP 33445. Thanks!

    Auto or stick?
    Auto! Thanks (:
    .00084 MF and 53% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rienthusiastrienthusiast Member Posts: 6
    Hi, may I have the MF, RV, and any incentives on the 2021 G70 3.3T AWD Prestige and Sport. 36/12k ZIP 02806. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    Hi, may I have the MF, RV, and any incentives on the 2021 G70 3.3T AWD Prestige and Sport. 36/12k ZIP 02806. Thank you!

    .00071 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Relic006Relic006 Member Posts: 16
    Hello, Could I have MF, RV, incentives on 2021 G70 2.0T in 44087?
    36/12K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    Relic006 said:

    Hello, Could I have MF, RV, incentives on 2021 G70 2.0T in 44087?
    36/12K

    RWD or AWD?

    Stick or automatic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.