2021 BMW X4 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
edited September 2020 in BMW
Ask your 2021 X4 lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 xdrive 30i? Zip code is 19701. 36/10k please. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 xdrive 30i? Zip code is 19701. 36/10k please. Thanks

    .00099 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you guys Please provide MF and residual and any rebates for 36/12 in zip 08691 for 2021 X4. MSRP $57k
  • Thank you, good Sir!
    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 xdrive 30i? Zip code is 19701. 36/10k please. Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    masimar said:

    Can you guys Please provide MF and residual and any rebates for 36/12 in zip 08691 for 2021 X4. MSRP $57k

    Which engine?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4


  • Can I please get the 10k/36mo lease MF/RV for both
    2021 X4 xDrive30i
    2021 X4 X4 M40i
    in 11357

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    kenny_h_ said:


    Can I please get the 10k/36mo lease MF/RV for both
    2021 X4 xDrive30i
    2021 X4 X4 M40i
    in 11357

    Are you really this indecisive? :smile:

    .00099 and 57%
    $1750 lease credit

    Either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 x4m40i? Zip code is 30101. 36/12k please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    amissner said:

    Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 x4m40i? Zip code is 30101. 36/12k please.

    .00099 and 56%
    $750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AlexAlexAlexAlex Posts: 31
    edited September 2020
    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for bolt lt for 36 months 12,000 miles per year zip code 33316?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    edited September 2020
    AlexAlex said:

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for bolt lt for 36 months 12,000 miles per year zip code 33316?

    Not in a BMW discussion

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • can i get Numbers on a 2021 X4 30i incentives/residual/mf 12/36 07022 area code Please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    ramboo said:

    can i get Numbers on a 2021 X4 30i incentives/residual/mf 12/36 07022 area code Please

    .00099 and 56%
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 x4m40i? Zip code is 75034. 36/12k please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    guymhz1 said:

    Hello - could I please get the September residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 x4m40i? Zip code is 75034. 36/12k please.

    .00099 and 56%
    $750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi all, could I please get October (or September, if October is unavailable) MF, residuals, and any incentives for the 2021 X4 M40i in 92701 zip code. 36 months & 15k miles/year. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495

    Hi all, could I please get October (or September, if October is unavailable) MF, residuals, and any incentives for the 2021 X4 M40i in 92701 zip code. 36 months & 15k miles/year. Thank you!

    September
    .00099 and 54%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    May I get the RV and MF for October in 07401 on the 2021 X4 M40i and X3 M40i? 36/15 for both vehicles.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    speedy54 said:

    Hello,

    May I get the RV and MF for October in 07401 on the 2021 X4 M40i and X3 M40i? 36/15 for both vehicles.

    Thanks

    X4
    .00082 and 53%
    $1750 lease credit

    Post X3 questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/61920/bmw/x3/2021-bmw-x3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • buntabunta Posts: 12
    May I have 2021 x4 m40i RV and MF for 85308? 36/10k any incentives? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    bunta said:

    May I have 2021 x4 m40i RV and MF for 85308? 36/10k any incentives? Thanks

    .00082 and 56%
    $750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, may I have October mf/residual/incentives for 2021 X4 xDrive30i. zip 08879. 36/10 please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    Voaleks said:

    Hi, may I have October mf/residual/incentives for 2021 X4 xDrive30i. zip 08879. 36/10 please. Thank you.

    .00082 MF and 56% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alxplnralxplnr Posts: 18
    Hi, may I have October mf/residual/incentives for 2021 X4 xDrive30i. zip 20878. 36/12please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    alxplnr said:

    Hi, may I have October mf/residual/incentives for 2021 X4 xDrive30i. zip 20878. 36/12please. Thank you.

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pe_102030pe_102030 Los AngelesPosts: 4
    Would you be able to post the 36/10 resid and mf....and any OEM or lease deals available.

    Also, what are these looking like for discount to sticker now? Are the 2020 and 2021 years fairly similar.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    pe_102030 said:

    Would you be able to post the 36/10 resid and mf....and any OEM or lease deals available.

    Also, what are these looking like for discount to sticker now? Are the 2020 and 2021 years fairly similar.

    Thanks.

    Which X4?
    What is your location?


    Ask for 2020 model info, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57787/bmw/x4/2020-bmw-x4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pe_102030pe_102030 Los AngelesPosts: 4
    X4 xDrive30i
    in Southern California
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    pe_102030 said:

    Would you be able to post the 36/10 resid and mf....and any OEM or lease deals available.

    Also, what are these looking like for discount to sticker now? Are the 2020 and 2021 years fairly similar.

    Thanks.

    pe_102030 said:

    X4 xDrive30i
    in Southern California

    .00082 and 56%
    $750 lease credit

    Post 2020 questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57787/bmw/x4/2020-bmw-x4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello would you post for
    2021 x4 xdrive i30

    12k/36 15k/36
    zipcode 98001 or 98105
    and any OEM or lease deals available
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    bosslee21 said:

    hello would you post for
    2021 x4 xdrive i30

    12k/36 15k/36
    zipcode 98001 or 98105
    and any OEM or lease deals available

    36/15
    .00082 and 53%
    $750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you post X4 M40i 36/10 for 07030 as well as any incentives? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495

    Can you post X4 M40i 36/10 for 07030 as well as any incentives? Thanks

    .00082 and 56%
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ana2014Ana2014 OrlandoPosts: 10
    Hi can I get the RV and MF for a 2021 BMW x4 xdrive i30 36/12k zip code 32839 as well as any incentives? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    Ana2014 said:

    Hi can I get the RV and MF for a 2021 BMW x4 xdrive i30 36/12k zip code 32839 as well as any incentives? Thank you

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Can I get the RV and MF for 2021 BMW x4 m40i 36/10k zipcode 90020 as well as any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442

    Hi,

    Can I get the RV and MF for 2021 BMW x4 m40i 36/10k zipcode 90020 as well as any incentives?

    .00082 MF and 56% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KVLCKKVLCK Posts: 1
    May I request RV/MF/Incentives for 2021 BMW X4 30i 36months/12k miles for 63103 or 62249

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    KVLCK said:

    May I request RV/MF/Incentives for 2021 BMW X4 30i 36months/12k miles for 63103 or 62249

    Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ScottVAScottVA 20147Posts: 1
    Hello, interested in 2021 BMW X4 x30i 36months/12k miles in 20147 I thank you for your assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    ScottVA said:

    Hello, interested in 2021 BMW X4 x30i 36months/12k miles in 20147 I thank you for your assistance.

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I have the MF and RV for X4 M40i 36/12k and 36/10k for 75019? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    Woody645 said:

    Can I have the MF and RV for X4 M40i 36/12k and 36/10k for 75019? Thanks in advance.

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Woody645 said:

    Can I have the MF and RV for X4 M40i 36/12k and 36/10k for 75019? Thanks in advance.

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit
    Thanks
    Does BMW still offer 7 MSDs? How much do they drop the MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    Woody645 said:

    Michaell said:

    Woody645 said:

    Can I have the MF and RV for X4 M40i 36/12k and 36/10k for 75019? Thanks in advance.

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit
    Thanks
    Does BMW still offer 7 MSDs? How much do they drop the MF?
    Yes, 7 MSDs still available. Each lowers the MF by .00005 (total .00035 reduction)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Woody645 said:

    Michaell said:

    Woody645 said:

    Can I have the MF and RV for X4 M40i 36/12k and 36/10k for 75019? Thanks in advance.

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit
    Thanks
    Does BMW still offer 7 MSDs? How much do they drop the MF?
    Yes, 7 MSDs still available. Each lowers the MF by .00005 (total .00035 reduction)
    Could you please post December numbers once you have them? Thanks.
  • Can you please provide MF/Residual/Incentives for zip 10583 for:

    2021 X4 xDrive 3.0 w/ MSport Package

    36/12

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495
    Woody645 said:

    Michaell said:

    Woody645 said:

    Michaell said:

    Woody645 said:

    Can I have the MF and RV for X4 M40i 36/12k and 36/10k for 75019? Thanks in advance.

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit
    Thanks
    Does BMW still offer 7 MSDs? How much do they drop the MF?
    Yes, 7 MSDs still available. Each lowers the MF by .00005 (total .00035 reduction)
    Could you please post December numbers once you have them? Thanks.
    No change

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,495

    Can you please provide MF/Residual/Incentives for zip 10583 for:

    2021 X4 xDrive 3.0 w/ MSport Package

    36/12

    Thank you!

    .00082 and 55%
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am looking for current MF, RV & Incentives for the 2021 BMW X4 M40i

    Zipcode: 90403

    24/7.5
    24/10
    36/7.5
    36/10

    Thank you in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.