Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
edited July 2 in BMW
Ask your 2021 X3 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13

Comments

  • mf44mf44 Posts: 26
    Are there lease programs from the '21 X3M? If so, looking for MF, residual, and all incentives for 3yrs/10k. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    mf44 said:

    Are there lease programs from the '21 X3M? If so, looking for MF, residual, and all incentives for 3yrs/10k. Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mf44mf44 Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    mf44 said:

    Are there lease programs from the '21 X3M? If so, looking for MF, residual, and all incentives for 3yrs/10k. Thanks!

    What is your location?
    Apologies, NYC 10009.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    mf44 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mf44 said:

    Are there lease programs from the '21 X3M? If so, looking for MF, residual, and all incentives for 3yrs/10k. Thanks!

    What is your location?
    Apologies, NYC 10009.
    .00099 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • derpingitderpingit Posts: 20
    good morning everybody. could anyone kindly provide me with MF, RV, Incentives for a 2021 X3 M40i 10/24 and 10/36 at zip 33909? thank you for your time.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    derpingit said:

    good morning everybody. could anyone kindly provide me with MF, RV, Incentives for a 2021 X3 M40i 10/24 and 10/36 at zip 33909? thank you for your time.

    No numbers for the 2021 X3 M40i for July.

    Perhaps in August....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyp5019kyp5019 Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Can I get the MF, RV, Incentives on X3 xDrive30i Zip 19004 @ 36/10k

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    kyp5019 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the MF, RV, Incentives on X3 xDrive30i Zip 19004 @ 36/10k

    Thanks in advance!

    No info on 2021 programs for this model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Steveb25Steveb25 Posts: 35
    Can you tell me the August MF, residual, and all incentives for 2021 x3 M40i in 19380 10k/36?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    Steveb25 said:

    Can you tell me the August MF, residual, and all incentives for 2021 x3 M40i in 19380 10k/36?

    No numbers for that model, for August.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • August MF/RV/Incentives/Loyalty/ for zip 14610, 2021 X3 M40i 36/10

    Does your message mean no August numbers yet? Or there wont be numbers for August..

    Also, incentives are tied to the zip code the car is registered in, correct? So if I buy out of state, I still receive my local incentives? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232

    August MF/RV/Incentives/Loyalty/ for zip 14610, 2021 X3 M40i 36/10

    Does your message mean no August numbers yet? Or there wont be numbers for August..

    Also, incentives are tied to the zip code the car is registered in, correct? So if I buy out of state, I still receive my local incentives? Thank you!

    Incentives are tied to the dealer location.

    The only X3 model for which we have August numbers is the X3M.

    Likely won't see numbers for anything else until September.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RossimRossim Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Can someone please provide me with MF, RV, Incentives for a 2020/2021 X3 10k/36 months at zip 33027?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    Rossim said:

    Hello,

    Can someone please provide me with MF, RV, Incentives for a 2020/2021 X3 10k/36 months at zip 33027?

    Thanks!

    Which model of X3?

    Please post 2020 lease questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57152/bmw/x3/2020-bmw-x3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bubulakebubulake Posts: 13
    Hi. Not sure is 2021 X3M40i numbers are out but if they are can i have the MF,RV and incentives for 15/36 mo zip 11596 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    bubulake said:

    Hi. Not sure is 2021 X3M40i numbers are out but if they are can i have the MF,RV and incentives for 15/36 mo zip 11596 please

    The only model of X3 with lease numbers this month is the X3M.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gps1028gps1028 Posts: 7
    Hi guys. May I please have the money factor and residual for a 36/10 X3M lease? We're interested in both the regular X3M as well as the X3M competition in case there's a difference in either of the values. Zip code is 53110. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    gps1028 said:

    Hi guys. May I please have the money factor and residual for a 36/10 X3M lease? We're interested in both the regular X3M as well as the X3M competition in case there's a difference in either of the values. Zip code is 53110. Thank you!

    X3M
    .00099 and 57%
    No incentives

    No Comp trim numbers available, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cad4bmwcad4bmw Posts: 9
    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF, RV, Incentives, Loyalty on X3 sDrive30i Zip 33173 @ 36/10k and 36/12k

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    cad4bmw said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF, RV, Incentives, Loyalty on X3 sDrive30i Zip 33173 @ 36/10k and 36/12k

    Thanks

    Sorry, no info on that X3 model, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ruizb18ruizb18 Posts: 9
    Hi guys - can you please share (if available) MF, residual and incentives for a 2021 X3 M40i for 60025 - 36/15k? Same for 2021 X3M please - Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    ruizb18 said:

    Hi guys - can you please share (if available) MF, residual and incentives for a 2021 X3 M40i for 60025 - 36/15k? Same for 2021 X3M please - Thank you!

    .00099 MF and 54% residual

    No incentives

    Either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • njdriver1njdriver1 Posts: 97
    edited August 21
    Hi - what's a reasonable discount off list on a to be ordered 2021 X3 AWD (not an M)? I've been offered 7-8% off, including loyalty, etc. $56,920 MSRP down to $52,574 but that doesn't include the additional BMFS bank acq fee, so it ends up at $53,499. They also want a dealer fee of $795 as well. The dealer worked the lease pmt to $740 for 12K, 36 Mo in CT. Total OOP $1,900 (the dealer fee, reg, 1st mo, tax).
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    njdriver1 said:

    Hi - what's a reasonable discount off list on a to be ordered 2021 X3 AWD (not an M)? I've been offered 7-8% off, including loyalty, etc. $56,920 MSRP down to $52,574 but that doesn't include the additional BMFS bank acq fee, so it ends up at $53,499. They also want a dealer fee of $795 as well. The dealer worked the lease pmt to $740 for 12K, 36 Mo in CT. Total OOP $1,900 (the dealer fee, reg, 1st mo, tax).
    Thanks

    Given how new it is, there may not be much data, but you can look here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    7-8% off MSRP does seem pretty strong, however.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives in 33446 for 2021 X3 sdrive 30i?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232

    Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives in 33446 for 2021 X3 sdrive 30i?
    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00099 and 54%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jtundrajtundra Posts: 37
    Any numbers on a '21 X3 M40i in 19607? Looking at 36/12k and 36/15k.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    edited August 21
    jtundra said:

    Any numbers on a '21 X3 M40i in 19607? Looking at 36/12k and 36/15k.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00099 and 54%
    $750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jtundrajtundra Posts: 37
    Michaell said:

    jtundra said:

    Any numbers on a '21 X3 M40i in 19607? Looking at 36/12k and 36/15k.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00099 and 54%
    $750 lease credit
    Thank you! Ya know, I think I goofed with the zip code though. Incentives apply to the zip where the car is registered, right? In that case, can I get those numbers for 35761?

    Appreciate it!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    jtundra said:

    Michaell said:

    jtundra said:

    Any numbers on a '21 X3 M40i in 19607? Looking at 36/12k and 36/15k.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00099 and 54%
    $750 lease credit
    Thank you! Ya know, I think I goofed with the zip code though. Incentives apply to the zip where the car is registered, right? In that case, can I get those numbers for 35761?

    Appreciate it!

    No, it is dealer location

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jtundrajtundra Posts: 37
    ^ thank you for the clarification.
  • kosta698kosta698 Posts: 24
    Hi, Could you please provide the current Residual, MF, Incentives, and Loyalties for a 2021 BMW X3 sDrive30i 36/10K in 29607? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    kosta698 said:

    Hi, Could you please provide the current Residual, MF, Incentives, and Loyalties for a 2021 BMW X3 sDrive30i 36/10K in 29607? Thank you!

    .00099 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. Thanks for all the help answering these questions.

    Do you have lease info for 2021 X3 M40i, 03060? 36/10 and 36/12.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232

    Hi. Thanks for all the help answering these questions.

    Do you have lease info for 2021 X3 M40i, 03060? 36/10 and 36/12.

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00099 and 56%
    $750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DsmitchDsmitch Posts: 7
    Hello, can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives in 85226 for a 2021 X3 M40i? 36/12. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    Dsmitch said:

    Hello, can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives in 85226 for a 2021 X3 M40i? 36/12. Thank you.

    .00099 and 56%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • amruamru DenverPosts: 10
    can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives in 80014 for a 2021 X3 M40i? 36/12.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,847
    amru said:

    can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives in 80014 for a 2021 X3 M40i? 36/12.

    .00099 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jtundrajtundra Posts: 37
    When available, could I get September's MF/RV on a '21 X3 M40i in 19607? 36/15k.

    Thank you!

  • mattevanmattevan Posts: 17
    Hey, can you please help provide:

    2021 X3 M40i MF/Res/incentives for 10/36 Zip 10019.

    Thank you!
  • September MF/RV/Incentives/Loyalty/ for zip 07081, 2021 X3 M40i 36/10

    Thanks for all your effort and info!
  • Steveb25Steveb25 Posts: 35

    Can you tell me the September MF, residual, and all incentives for 2021 X3 M40i in 19380 10k/36
  • Hi Guys. Zip Code 08406. Could you please provide September’s MF, Residual, and all incentives for 2020 x3 30i, 36 month, 12k. Thank You. Are you aware of any Dealer Cash behind published rates for this 2020 inventory?
  • sbt007sbt007 Posts: 17
    Hi, can I get MF/Res/incentives/Loyalty for 2021 X3 M40i 10/36 Zip 95014 please. Thanks.
  • AB0802AB0802 Posts: 2
    Hello, can I please have the September money factor, residual, and incentives for 36/12 lease on 2021 X3 xDrive 30i in zip 33612? Thanks so much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    jtundra said:

    When available, could I get September's MF/RV on a '21 X3 M40i in 19607? 36/15k.

    Thank you!

    .00099 and 54%
    $1750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    mattevan said:

    Hey, can you please help provide:

    2021 X3 M40i MF/Res/incentives for 10/36 Zip 10019.

    Thank you!

    .00099 and 57%
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232

    September MF/RV/Incentives/Loyalty/ for zip 07081, 2021 X3 M40i 36/10

    Thanks for all your effort and info!

    .00099 and 57%
    $1750 lease credit
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,232
    Steveb25 said:


    Can you tell me the September MF, residual, and all incentives for 2021 X3 M40i in 19380 10k/36

    .00099 and 57%
    $1750 lease credit
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.