Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

13468921

Comments

  • Options
    ARenee84ARenee84 Member Posts: 16
    Looking at different vehicles and this is so helpful thank you! MF/Residual/Dealer Incentives 36mo/12kmiles Rogue Platinum FWD in 77379
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    ARenee84 said:

    Looking at different vehicles and this is so helpful thank you! MF/Residual/Dealer Incentives 36mo/12kmiles Rogue Platinum FWD in 77379

    .00142 and 60%
    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    via400via400 Member Posts: 18
    Hello, Looking for residual value and MF for the following in 11566 and lease bonus
    2021 Nissan Rogue SL 36mo / 10K miles.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    via400 said:

    Hello, Looking for residual value and MF for the following in 11566 and lease bonus
    2021 Nissan Rogue SL 36mo / 10K miles.

    Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Torbs720Torbs720 Member Posts: 29
    edited February 2021
    Hello, looking for MF and residual and incentives for Rogue SV AWD Zip 19034
    36mo/10k miles... Coming from existing Rogue lease

    Thanks!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    Torbs720 said:

    Hello, looking for MF and residual and incentives for Rogue SV AWD Zip 19034
    36mo/10k miles... Coming from existing Rogue lease

    Thanks!!

    .00167 and 63%
    $1000 incentive
    $1500 lease to lease loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    liannellliannell Member Posts: 47
    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for two 2021 Rogue trim levels, both 36M/10k in zip 27513. First is the S trim, next is the SV trim (with and without premium package, but I assume that makes no difference). Have leased from Nissan in the past, but do not currently have one. Please also let me know the terms for Nissan's MSD program. (Max # of MSDs and how much each one will reduce the MF). And one final question - does Nissan offer anything under 10k mi/yr leases? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    liannell said:

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for two 2021 Rogue trim levels, both 36M/10k in zip 27513. First is the S trim, next is the SV trim (with and without premium package, but I assume that makes no difference). Have leased from Nissan in the past, but do not currently have one. Please also let me know the terms for Nissan's MSD program. (Max # of MSDs and how much each one will reduce the MF). And one final question - does Nissan offer anything under 10k mi/yr leases? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD on these?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    liannellliannell Member Posts: 47
    Michaell said:

    liannell said:

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for two 2021 Rogue trim levels, both 36M/10k in zip 27513. First is the S trim, next is the SV trim (with and without premium package, but I assume that makes no difference). Have leased from Nissan in the past, but do not currently have one. Please also let me know the terms for Nissan's MSD program. (Max # of MSDs and how much each one will reduce the MF). And one final question - does Nissan offer anything under 10k mi/yr leases? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD on these?
    so sorry - FWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    liannell said:

    Michaell said:

    liannell said:

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for two 2021 Rogue trim levels, both 36M/10k in zip 27513. First is the S trim, next is the SV trim (with and without premium package, but I assume that makes no difference). Have leased from Nissan in the past, but do not currently have one. Please also let me know the terms for Nissan's MSD program. (Max # of MSDs and how much each one will reduce the MF). And one final question - does Nissan offer anything under 10k mi/yr leases? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD on these?
    so sorry - FWD
    S - .00165 and 61%
    SV - .00167 and 62%
    No incentives

    No MSD program
    No allowance under 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pugsncarspugsncars Member Posts: 4
    Hi there,
    Wanted to see if the new March numbers were released yet as I have a deal in progress and wanted to see if/how that would impact.

    Rogue SV AWD zip 11754
    12k or 15k mi/yr
    According to the forum the numbers currently should be .00167 and 61% w/1000 lease cash and 1500 owner loyalty...any change on that for March?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    pugsncars said:

    Hi there,
    Wanted to see if the new March numbers were released yet as I have a deal in progress and wanted to see if/how that would impact.

    Rogue SV AWD zip 11754
    12k or 15k mi/yr
    According to the forum the numbers currently should be .00167 and 61% w/1000 lease cash and 1500 owner loyalty...any change on that for March?

    Thank you.

    March programs will be released on Tuesday.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ulasozcelikulasozcelik Member Posts: 31
    Hi there, may I please obtain the MF, RV and incentives for a plain 2021 Rogue SV FWD (without any add-on packages), 36/12 in 28212? I am currently driving a leased Rogue that's about to expire so would like to know of loyalty deals as well.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    Hi there, may I please obtain the MF, RV and incentives for a plain 2021 Rogue SV FWD (without any add-on packages), 36/12 in 28212? I am currently driving a leased Rogue that's about to expire so would like to know of loyalty deals as well.

    Thanks!

    .00167 and 60%
    No incentives
    $1500 Rogue to Rogue lease loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cowabungacowabunga Member Posts: 65
    Hello! May I please have the updated March MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for 2021 Rogue SL AWD for 36/12K for 11220? Thank you!
  • Options
    pugsncarspugsncars Member Posts: 4
    Hi there,
    Looking for the new March numbers for the following please:
    Rogue SV AWD zip 11754
    12k or 15k mi/yr

    MF/Resid as well as any lease cash/previous owner loyalty

    Thank you.
  • Options
    sc456scsc456sc Member Posts: 112
    Looking for RV & MF and any incentives for (current Nissan Leasee) 2021 Nissan Rogue SL & Platnum with 36/15K, Zip code 60126. Thank you.
  • Options
    Andyk0234Andyk0234 Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for Rogue SV AWD (36/15)

    Zip NJ 07451
  • Options
    shinjuomigawashinjuomigawa Member Posts: 6
    Hello! I'm looking for MF/Residual/Dealer Incentives 36mo/12kmiles for both Rogue SL and Rogue Platinum FWD in FL 33076. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    cowabunga said:

    Hello! May I please have the updated March MF, RV and incentives (including loyalty) for 2021 Rogue SL AWD for 36/12K for 11220? Thank you!

    .00166 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    pugsncars said:

    Hi there,
    Looking for the new March numbers for the following please:
    Rogue SV AWD zip 11754
    12k or 15k mi/yr

    MF/Resid as well as any lease cash/previous owner loyalty

    Thank you.

    36/15
    .00166 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    sc456sc said:

    Looking for RV & MF and any incentives for (current Nissan Leasee) 2021 Nissan Rogue SL & Platnum with 36/15K, Zip code 60126. Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    Andyk0234 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for Rogue SV AWD (36/15)

    Zip NJ 07451

    .00166 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    Hello! I'm looking for MF/Residual/Dealer Incentives 36mo/12kmiles for both Rogue SL and Rogue Platinum FWD in FL 33076. Thank you!

    SL: .00166 MF and 61% residual
    Plat: .00141 MF and 60% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    arunr14arunr14 Member Posts: 6
    Hi

    I'm looking for MF/Residual/Dealer Incentives 36mo/10k miles and 36mo/7.5k miles for Rogue SL AWD and Rouge Platinum AWD ( including premium tech package in both) in CA 94404. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    arunr14 said:

    Hi

    I'm looking for MF/Residual/Dealer Incentives 36mo/10k miles and 36mo/7.5k miles for Rogue SL AWD and Rouge Platinum AWD ( including premium tech package in both) in CA 94404. Thanks in advance

    36/10

    SL: .00166 MF and 64% residual
    Plat: .00141 MF and 61% residual

    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    aravind574aravind574 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2021
    Hi
    Can I get MF/RV 36M/15K for SL FWD and SV FWD for 08057 = Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    Hi
    Can I get MF/RV 36M/15K for SL FWD and SV FWD for 08057 = Thanks

    .00166 MF
    $1000 incentive
    SL - 60%
    SV - 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CamdensfinestCamdensfinest Member Posts: 16
    Looking for MF, Residual, incentives on 2021 Nissan Rogue Awd S and SV 12k/36 months in 08057
  • Options
    CamdensfinestCamdensfinest Member Posts: 16

    Looking for MF, Residual, incentives on 2021 Nissan Rogue “sport” Awd S and SV 12k/36 months in 08057
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    Looking for MF, Residual, incentives on 2021 Nissan Rogue Awd S and SV 12k/36 months in 08057

    S: .00165 MF and 60% residual
    SV: .00166 MF and 61% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518


    Looking for MF, Residual, incentives on 2021 Nissan Rogue “sport” Awd S and SV 12k/36 months in 08057

    We don't have the Rogue Sport numbers, yet, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    HighyatoyHighyatoy Member Posts: 107
    Hi, what is the new March MF and residual and incentives on a Rogue AWD SL in zip code 44138? 36 months, 15K miles per year. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    Highyatoy said:

    Hi, what is the new March MF and residual and incentives on a Rogue AWD SL in zip code 44138? 36 months, 15K miles per year. Thanks!

    .00166 and 61%
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sc456scsc456sc Member Posts: 112
    sc456sc said:
    Looking for RV & MF and any incentives for (current Nissan Leasee) 2021 Nissan Rogue SL & Platnum with 36/15K, Zip code 60126. Thank you.

    Sorry AWD
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    sc456sc said:

    sc456sc said:
    Looking for RV & MF and any incentives for (current Nissan Leasee) 2021 Nissan Rogue SL & Platnum with 36/15K, Zip code 60126. Thank you.

    Sorry AWD

    SL: .00166 MF and 61% residual
    Plat: .00141 MF and 61% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bcooley1966bcooley1966 Member Posts: 5
    Could you please tell me what the MF and residuals are for a 2021 Rogue SL with 15,000 miles and 36 months. Thanks! That will be for the 84081 zip code
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    Could you please tell me what the MF and residuals are for a 2021 Rogue SL with 15,000 miles and 36 months. Thanks! That will be for the 84081 zip code

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Carmelo LoPrestiCarmelo LoPresti Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2021
    Thanks
  • Options
    extend2goextend2go Member Posts: 20
    Could you please provide the MF, residual, and incentives and lease loyalty(currently in lease of Rogue) for a lease on a Rogue SL AWD 36/12K? Zip code is 07660. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    extend2go said:

    Could you please provide the MF, residual, and incentives and lease loyalty(currently in lease of Rogue) for a lease on a Rogue SL AWD 36/12K? Zip code is 07660. Thank you.

    .00166 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive
    $1500 Rogue lease to lease loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Ksen820Ksen820 Member Posts: 1
    Could you please tell me the MF and residual for a 36/12 and 36/15 lease on a Platinum AWD? Zip is 08830. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    Ksen820 said:

    Could you please tell me the MF and residual for a 36/12 and 36/15 lease on a Platinum AWD? Zip is 08830. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00141 and 60%
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Donc90Donc90 Member Posts: 1
    Hope this will help some of you.
    Turned in my existing Rogue lease 6 months early and just leased a 2021 Rogue SV AWD w/ Premium Package:
    MSRP: 33,230
    Adjusted Cap Cost 29,675
    $325/mo 36/10
    First month + DMV DAS (came to under $500 OOP)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    Donc90 said:

    Hope this will help some of you.
    Turned in my existing Rogue lease 6 months early and just leased a 2021 Rogue SV AWD w/ Premium Package:
    MSRP: 33,230
    Adjusted Cap Cost 29,675
    $325/mo 36/10
    First month + DMV DAS (came to under $500 OOP)

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    liannellliannell Member Posts: 47
    Hi, can you please provide the updated March terms for a 2021 Rogue SV FWD? MF, RV, incentives for 36/10 in zip 27513. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    liannell said:

    Hi, can you please provide the updated March terms for a 2021 Rogue SV FWD? MF, RV, incentives for 36/10 in zip 27513. Thank you!

    .00166 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bcooley1966bcooley1966 Member Posts: 5
    MF and residual for 2021 Rogue SL, living in the 84081 zip code. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    MF and residual for 2021 Rogue SL, living in the 84081 zip code. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MikieMattMikieMatt Member Posts: 22
    Hello-
    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives on 2021 Rogue.
    S AWD, 36mo, 12k, 14086
    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.