Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

Dtrain12Dtrain12 Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Honda
Hello,

I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

Please let me know the following

1)
2021 Honda Accord Touring
Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

2)
2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

Thank you very much!
«13456

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    .00215 MF
    Gas - 60%
    Hyb - 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    Dtrain12 said:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    Please let me know the following

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring
    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, and 3 years/10K mikes 07103

    Thank you very much!

    .00215 MF
    Gas - 60%
    Hyb - 59%
    Thank you very much!
  • Could I have the MF and Residual for the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    pgeorg said:

    Could I have the MF and Residual for the Honda Accord Touring and Hybrid models.

    1)
    2021 Honda Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    2)
    2021 Honda HYBRID Accord Touring 3 years/13K 3 years / 15k for 10538

    Thank you

    36/15

    .00215 MF
    57%/56% residual for Gas/Hybrid

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0, 36/10k and 36/12k for 11590. Also, I am paying about $425 a month now for a 2018 accord 1.5 coming off lease in Feb 2021.... do you you think it would be cheaper if i got the 2021 2.0 touring? Or what price am i looking at about exactly for 2020 or 2021? I really hope it will be cheaper than 425! :X

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    cowbawx said:

    Please provide the RV/MF and incentives for 2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0, 36/10k and 36/12k for 11590. Also, I am paying about $425 a month now for a 2018 accord 1.5 coming off lease in Feb 2021.... do you you think it would be cheaper if i got the 2021 2.0 touring? Or what price am i looking at about exactly for 2020 or 2021? I really hope it will be cheaper than 425! :X

    36/12
    .00215 and 59%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks! Is it the same for 10k miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    edited November 2020
    cowbawx said:

    Thanks! Is it the same for 10k miles?

    60% for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikeej99mikeej99 Olathe KSPosts: 12
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Accord sport 36/12 in 66062?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    mikeej99 said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Accord sport 36/12 in 66062?

    .00215 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyPosts: 45
    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrooklynDodger99BrooklynDodger99 New YorkPosts: 2
    Hello,

    I'm interested in the 2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the 2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord EX-L

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218

    .00092 and 60%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyPosts: 45
    edited December 2020
    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Is there any loyalty, conquest, or college grad offered as well?
  • BrooklynDodger99BrooklynDodger99 New YorkPosts: 2
    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Is there any loyalty, conquest, or college grad offered as well?
    $500 grad

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699

    Please let me know the following

    2021 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition

    Tier 1 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Rebates and 3 years/10K miles 11218

    .00092 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2021 Accord EX-L for 36/12 in 78260? Thank you!
  • ct2phl215ct2phl215 Philadelphia Posts: 13
    Hello, can I have the Rv/MF/Incentives on a Touring 2.0, 36/12 please? 19026. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2021 Accord EX-L for 36/12 in 78260? Thank you!

    .00092 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    ct2phl215 said:

    Hello, can I have the Rv/MF/Incentives on a Touring 2.0, 36/12 please? 19026. Thanks

    .00092 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    Edaline said:

    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you

    There is no "base" Accord. Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Edaline said:

    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you

    There is no "base" Accord. Which trim?
    Oh I mean Lx😂
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    Edaline said:

    kyfdx said:

    Edaline said:

    I’m looking for Honda Accord base model MF/Res/Incentives 36/10 08648! Thank you

    There is no "base" Accord. Which trim?
    Oh I mean Lx😂
    .00092 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyPosts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
    54% is the 2020 residual.

    Make sure you and the dealer are on the same page.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyPosts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
    54% is the 2020 residual.

    Make sure you and the dealer are on the same page.
    Thank you! I did make sure it was a 2021 he was quoting me on. I am going to part ways from that dealer. Seems super shady to me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mikey319 said:

    hello, can I please get the MF/RV/Rebates on a 2.0 Touring? 15k miles 08731

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive
    Hello, I want to double check with you. The dealer is telling me it is 54% for the residual on the 2021 accord 2.0 Touring. Is that correct or is the 57% correct?
    54% is the 2020 residual.

    Make sure you and the dealer are on the same page.
    Thank you! I did make sure it was a 2021 he was quoting me on. I am going to part ways from that dealer. Seems super shady to me.
    Dealers can't alter the residual. They are either trying to lease you a 2020 model, or just reading off the wrong page.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlottePosts: 23
    Can I please have MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Sport 2.0, 36/7,500 (if possible, otherwise 36/10)? Zip code 28211.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    jduluoz54 said:

    Can I please have MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Sport 2.0, 36/7,500 (if possible, otherwise 36/10)? Zip code 28211.

    Thanks.

    36/10
    .00092 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the numbers on a gas 2021 Accord Sport 1.5t and EX? FWD, zip 29072, 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672

    Can I get the numbers on a gas 2021 Accord Sport 1.5t and EX? FWD, zip 29072, 36/12.

    .00092 MF
    Sport 1.5T - 61%
    I do not see an EX trim for 2021
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deegedeege 12302Posts: 29
    edited December 2020
    Could you please provide the RV/MF for a 2021 Accord Sport 1.5T, 36/10k in zip code 12302. Also, any loyalty/customer/dealer incentives that are available. Thank you!

    ... and the same for a 2020 as well, please!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    deege said:

    Could you please provide the RV/MF for a 2021 Accord Sport 1.5T, 36/10k in zip code 12302. Also, any loyalty/customer/dealer incentives that are available. Thank you!

    ... and the same for a 2020 as well, please!

    2021
    .00092 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive
    No loyalty

    2020 model discussion

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have the lease numbers for a 2021 Accord Hybrid EX, Hybrid EX-L, and Hybrid Touring - 12/36 in 06905. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    instarand said:

    May I please have the lease numbers for a 2021 Accord Hybrid EX, Hybrid EX-L, and Hybrid Touring - 12/36 in 06905. Thanks!

    .00092 and 59%, 58%, 58%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, incentives at 36/10k for 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T for zip code 27610.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    jcokeke said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, incentives at 36/10k for 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T for zip code 27610.

    .00092 and 61%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jcokeke said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, incentives at 36/10k for 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T for zip code 27610.

    .00092 and 61%
    $500 incentive
    Thank you!
  • mikeej99mikeej99 Olathe KSPosts: 12
    Could I get mf and rv for 2021 accord sport 36/12 zip 66062?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    mikeej99 said:

    Could I get mf and rv for 2021 accord sport 36/12 zip 66062?

    1.5T or 2.0T?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Suave0420Suave0420 KansasPosts: 18
    Looking for MF and RV for 2021 Accord Sport SE 1.5T and 2020/2021 Accord Hybrid EX-L . 36/10 and 36/12 in 66061
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,672
    Suave0420 said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2021 Accord Sport SE 1.5T and 2020/2021 Accord Hybrid EX-L . 36/10 and 36/12 in 66061

    36/12
    2021
    .00092 MF
    Sport SE - 61% and $500 incentive
    Hyb EX-L - 58% and $1000 incentive

    2020 Accord discussion

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikeej99mikeej99 Olathe KSPosts: 12
    Sorry, 1.5
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    mikeej99 said:

    Could I get mf and rv for 2021 accord sport 36/12 zip 66062?

    mikeej99 said:

    Sorry, 1.5

    .00092 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcokekejcokeke Posts: 6
    edited December 2020
    Does Honda dealerships have their own rules on whether they offer 36/10k leases? I'm speaking to some dealerships and some are telling me that "Honda" does not do 36/10k and a few dealerships close to my area 27610 some are giving me quotes for 36/10k.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,699
    jcokeke said:

    Does Honda dealerships have their own rules on whether they offer 36/10k leases? I'm speaking to some dealerships and some are telling me that "Honda" does not do 36/10k and a few dealerships close to my area 27610 some are giving me quotes for 36/10k.

    Honda started offering 10K/yr within the last year.
    As far as I can tell, it's available everywhere.

    Sometimes, it takes people a long time to get the message.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Accord sport 1.5 36/12?
    Any incentives.
    90034 zip code
Sign In or Register to comment.