2022 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
edited July 2021 in BMW
Ask your 2022 X5 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456712

Comments

  • elfinheelfinhe Member Posts: 2

    Hi,
    Is 2022 X5 ready for pre-order? Can I get the MF/RV for the following one, please?

    Zip 98117
    2022 X5 xDrive40i 10k/36mo
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    elfinhe said:


    Hi,
    Is 2022 X5 ready for pre-order? Can I get the MF/RV for the following one, please?

    Zip 98117
    2022 X5 xDrive40i 10k/36mo

    We don't know the ordering status

    .00093 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • antjustdoantjustdo Member Posts: 6
    Hi there!

    Can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for BMW X5 40i 36mo/10K lease please?
    Zip 22032 thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    antjustdo said:

    Hi there!

    Can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for BMW X5 40i 36mo/10K lease please?
    Zip 22032 thank you in advance!

    .00093 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MRC_11MRC_11 Member Posts: 6

    Hi
    Can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for 2022 BMW X5 m50i, 36mo/12K lease in the 19352 zip code. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    MRC_11 said:

    Hi

    Can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for 2022 BMW X5 m50i, 36mo/12K lease in the 19352 zip code. Thank you!

    .00093 MF
    51% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MRC_11MRC_11 Member Posts: 6

    Thank you

  • reallybigarsereallybigarse Member Posts: 10

    Hi

    Can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for 2022 BMW X5 m50i, 36mo/10k lease in the 07748 zip code.

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749

    Hi

    Can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for 2022 BMW X5 m50i, 36mo/10k lease in the 07748 zip code.

    Thank you!

    .00093 MF and 52% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JWL_ATXJWL_ATX Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Can I please have the MF / RV and incentives for a 2021 BMW X5xdrive45e Plug-in-Hybrid? 12k / 36 mo. 78723 zip code.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    JWL_ATX said:

    Hi,

    Can I please have the MF / RV and incentives for a 2021 BMW X5xdrive45e Plug-in-Hybrid? 12k / 36 mo. 78723 zip code.

    Thank you!

    .00093 MF and 52% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • markcav1markcav1 Member Posts: 34

    Do you have the MF/RV and incentives for 2022 BMW X5 m50i, 36mo/12K lease in the 19352 zip code for August 2021? Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    markcav1 said:

    Do you have the MF/RV and incentives for 2022 BMW X5 m50i, 36mo/12K lease in the 19352 zip code for August 2021? Thank you!

    .00093 MF and 51%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • markcav1markcav1 Member Posts: 34

    Thank you

  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154

    Hello can I get res and mf for 2022 X5M and X5Mc for 36/10?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    cocon said:

    Hello can I get res and mf for 2022 X5M and X5Mc for 36/10?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154

    @kyfdx said:
    What is your location?

    Sorry. 80022

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    cocon said:

    Hello can I get res and mf for 2022 X5M and X5Mc for 36/10?

    .00093 MF and 52% residual

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154

    @kyfdx said:
    .00093 MF and 52% residual

    Either model

    Thanks. Any incentives? Do the offer 39 months and if so what rates?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    cocon said:

    @kyfdx said:

    .00093 MF and 52% residual

    Either model

    Thanks. Any incentives? Do the offer 39 months and if so what rates?


    No, and no.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154

    @kyfdx said:
    No, and no.

    Ok. Do they have 7500 mi per year lease option?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    cocon said:

    @kyfdx said:

    No, and no.

    Ok. Do they have 7500 mi per year lease option?


    Add 1% to RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoeHTXJoeHTX Member Posts: 5
    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2022 X5 xDrive 40i 36 mo/15k lease in 77002? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    JoeHTX said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2022 X5 xDrive 40i 36 mo/15k lease in 77002? Thanks!

    .00093 MF and 49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adamazadamaz Member Posts: 4
    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2022 X5 M50i with a 36 mo / 10k lease in 85255? Also, any promos or rebates that BMW is running? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    adamaz said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2022 X5 M50i with a 36 mo / 10k lease in 85255? Also, any promos or rebates that BMW is running? Thank you!

    .00093 and 52%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EagleEagle Member Posts: 12
    Can I please have the August MF and residual for a 2022 X5 xDrive 40i 36 mo/10k lease in 94404 and any lease incentives? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    Eagle said:

    Can I please have the August MF and residual for a 2022 X5 xDrive 40i 36 mo/10k lease in 94404 and any lease incentives? Thanks!

    .00093 and 52%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lvly777lvly777 Member Posts: 22

    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2022 X5 xDrive 40i 36 mo/15k and 12k lease in 30028?
    Any incentives or loyalty? If ordering, same applies?
    Thanks!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    lvly777 said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2022 X5 xDrive 40i 36 mo/15k and 12k lease in 30028?

    Any incentives or loyalty? If ordering, same applies?

    Thanks!!

    36/15
    .00093 and 49%
    No incentives
    $750 loyalty

    Same if you special order.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tsv_powerTsv_power Boca Raton, FloridaMember Posts: 16

    2022 40i MF, RV & Incentives
    36/12k
    Zip 33434

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    Tsv_power said:

    2022 40i MF, RV & Incentives

    36/12k

    Zip 33434

    .00093 MF and 51% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wkd1234wkd1234 Member Posts: 20

    S40i 36/12 33308 please

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    edited August 2021
    wkd1234 said:

    S40i 36/12 33308 please

    .00093 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • seano617seano617 Member Posts: 4
    Could i get the Washington,DC rates please (20007) for 2021 and 2022 X5

    36/10
    36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    seano617 said:

    Could i get the Washington,DC rates please (20007) for 2021 and 2022 X5

    36/10
    36/12

    2022
    36/12
    .00093 MF and 51% residual

    2021 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rock80rock80 Member Posts: 2
    Hello can I get res and mf for 2022 X5 X40i 36/10 for zip 19085? Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    rock80 said:

    Hello can I get res and mf for 2022 X5 X40i 36/10 for zip 19085? Thanks in advance

    .00093 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JohnJohnKJohnJohnK Member Posts: 1
    Could I get residual and MF for 2022 X5 M50i 36/10 for zip 43215. Thanks!
  • LeasesearcherLeasesearcher Member Posts: 29
    May I get the residual and money factor for a 2022 X5 M50i 36/10k and 36/12k? Zip is 78230.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    JohnJohnK said:

    Could I get residual and MF for 2022 X5 M50i 36/10 for zip 43215. Thanks!

    .00093 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272

    May I get the residual and money factor for a 2022 X5 M50i 36/10k and 36/12k? Zip is 78230.

    36/12
    .00093 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maringoatmaringoat Bay AreaMember Posts: 34
    May I please have the residual, MF, all incentives for the X5 xDrive45e? 36/10 in 94903.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    maringoat said:

    May I please have the residual, MF, all incentives for the X5 xDrive45e? 36/10 in 94903.

    .00093 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ninja83ninja83 Member Posts: 7
    hi... are incentives, residual and MF based on my zip code? or the dealer's?

    I wanted to post and ask them here, but I don't know which zip code I should list, since I have seen different ones for the month of august listed here

    I was under the impression that residual, MF and incentive numbers were the same for the entire country, no matter where you live.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    ninja83 said:

    hi... are incentives, residual and MF based on my zip code? or the dealer's?

    I wanted to post and ask them here, but I don't know which zip code I should list, since I have seen different ones for the month of august listed here

    I was under the impression that residual, MF and incentive numbers were the same for the entire country, no matter where you live.

    Right now, the numbers are nationwide

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ninja83ninja83 Member Posts: 7
    Please what's the M.F. and residual for an sdrive x5 40i 2022?

    Scrolling up I do see Xdrive, but I didn't see for Sdrive. Just in case they have different residual. It looks like no incentive either, correct?

    Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,749
    ninja83 said:

    Please what's the M.F. and residual for an sdrive x5 40i 2022?

    Scrolling up I do see Xdrive, but I didn't see for Sdrive. Just in case they have different residual. It looks like no incentive either, correct?

    Thank you so much!

    No difference in the numbers between sDrive and xDrive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ninja83ninja83 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    ninja83 said:

    Please what's the M.F. and residual for an sdrive x5 40i 2022?

    Scrolling up I do see Xdrive, but I didn't see for Sdrive. Just in case they have different residual. It looks like no incentive either, correct?

    Thank you so much!

    No difference in the numbers between sDrive and xDrive.
    So, just to confirm, .00093 MF and 52% residual should be correct for 36month lease, 12k miles, on 22 X5 sdrive 40i. right?



    Thanks again.


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    ninja83 said:

    Michaell said:

    ninja83 said:

    Please what's the M.F. and residual for an sdrive x5 40i 2022?

    Scrolling up I do see Xdrive, but I didn't see for Sdrive. Just in case they have different residual. It looks like no incentive either, correct?

    Thank you so much!

    No difference in the numbers between sDrive and xDrive.
    So, just to confirm, .00093 MF and 52% residual should be correct for 36month lease, 12k miles, on 22 X5 sdrive 40i. right?



    Thanks again.


    2022
    36/12
    .00093 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.