2023 Acura MDX Lease Deals and Prices

13

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    GEve said:

    Hi Looking to lease a 2023 MDX SAWD + Technology
    3 years, 10,000/year, vehicle price 57,645 + 595 acqu residual 61% money factor 0.00225
    incentive 1,000 loyalty
    Also offered 2020 MDX lease hand equity of $7659
    Due at signing is 2,150
    Lease is 607 + 50 taxes

    how does this look based on current offers I am in Sacramento CA

    I show MF of .00209 and RV of 61%

    What is the MSRP?

    Are you using all the equity for the new lease?

    Have you shopped multiple dealers? That is the best way to determine if you are getting the best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • psosmith82psosmith82 Member Posts: 11

    Looking at a 23 Type S advanced

    MF and RV for 36/7?

    Is there any loyalty cash on Type S?

    Zip 97060

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076

    Looking at a 23 Type S advanced

    MF and RV for 36/7?

    Is there any loyalty cash on Type S?

    Zip 97060

    .00285 MF and 59% residual

    I don't have the loyalty info for the Type S

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • orlandobuyerorlandobuyer Member Posts: 16
    Type S Advanced 36/10
    Zip 80110

    Please and thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076

    Type S Advanced 36/10
    Zip 80110

    Please and thank you.

    .00285 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tua07318xTua07318x Member Posts: 1

    Hello,

    Can you provide rates for:

    36/10, SH-AWD ASPEC

    36/10, SH-AWD Advance

    Loyalty and zip 19034 for both

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    Tua07318x said:

    Hello,

    Can you provide rates for:

    36/10, SH-AWD ASPEC

    36/10, SH-AWD Advance

    Loyalty and zip 19034 for both

    Thanks

    .00209 MF
    61% A-Spec
    60% Advance
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hydro13hydro13 Member Posts: 75
    Can I have the December MF and RV for the Acura MDX SH-AWD Advanced, 36/12K in MA.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    hydro13 said:

    Can I have the December MF and RV for the Acura MDX SH-AWD Advanced, 36/12K in MA.

    .00209 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Greg724Greg724 Member Posts: 2

    Can you provide the December MF and RV for the Acura MDX ASpec? 36/12k in Tx. Also, are there any incentives? Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    Greg724 said:

    Can you provide the December MF and RV for the Acura MDX ASpec? 36/12k in Tx. Also, are there any incentives? Thanks

    .00209 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vikebadgervikebadger Member Posts: 2
    Greetings, can you please provide the following numbers?

    2023 Acura MDX A-Spec, MF/RV for 36/7500 and 48/7500. Is there loyalty cash?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618

    Greetings, can you please provide the following numbers?

    2023 Acura MDX A-Spec, MF/RV for 36/7500 and 48/7500. Is there loyalty cash?

    Thank you!

    .00285 and 62%
    .00300 and 54%
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cullen8411Cullen8411 Member Posts: 3

    Hi, could I please get the numbers on a SH-AWD w/tech. 36/10. 89138

  • Cory2479Cory2479 Member Posts: 5

    Hello,

    Can you provide rates for:
    Acura MDX
    36/12 SH-AWD ASPEC
    zip 42141

    Are you aware of dealer or lease cash?
    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618

    Hi, could I please get the numbers on a SH-AWD w/tech. 36/10. 89138

    .00209 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    Cory2479 said:

    Hello,

    Can you provide rates for:

    Acura MDX

    36/12 SH-AWD ASPEC

    zip 42141

    Are you aware of dealer or lease cash?

    Thanks

    .00209 and 60%
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Raynjr526Raynjr526 PaMember Posts: 3

    Hello,

    Can you provide rates for:

    Acura MDX

    36/10 SH-AWD
    48/10

    zip 18104

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    Raynjr526 said:

    Hello,

    Can you provide rates for:

    Acura MDX

    36/10 SH-AWD

    48/10

    zip 18104

    Thanks

    36/10
    .00209 MF and 61% RV
    $1000 dealer cash

    Longer terms not supported

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chiragmpchiragmp Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

    Could you please provide MF and RV for 2023 MDX Advance SH-AWD and A-Spec SH-AWD for 36mo and 48mo 12K and 10K miles for zip code 94566?

    Also are there any lease incentives available for either of the above options?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    chiragmp said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide MF and RV for 2023 MDX Advance SH-AWD and A-Spec SH-AWD for 36mo and 48mo 12K and 10K miles for zip code 94566?

    Also are there any lease incentives available for either of the above options?

    Thanks

    36/12 - .00209 MF and 60% (A-Spec) or 59% (Advance)
    48/12 - .00300 MF and 52% or 51%
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chiragmpchiragmp Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    chiragmp said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide MF and RV for 2023 MDX Advance SH-AWD and A-Spec SH-AWD for 36mo and 48mo 12K and 10K miles for zip code 94566?

    Also are there any lease incentives available for either of the above options?

    Thanks

    36/12 - .00209 MF and 60% (A-Spec) or 59% (Advance)
    48/12 - .00300 MF and 52% or 51%
    $1000 dealer cash
    Thank you! And is there loyalty incentive in addition to dealer cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    chiragmp said:

    Michaell said:

    chiragmp said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide MF and RV for 2023 MDX Advance SH-AWD and A-Spec SH-AWD for 36mo and 48mo 12K and 10K miles for zip code 94566?

    Also are there any lease incentives available for either of the above options?

    Thanks

    36/12 - .00209 MF and 60% (A-Spec) or 59% (Advance)
    48/12 - .00300 MF and 52% or 51%
    $1000 dealer cash
    Thank you! And is there loyalty incentive in addition to dealer cash?
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Steve5612Steve5612 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2022

    2023 MDX Tech AWD (not S) 36/10? Thanks in advance!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    Steve5612 said:

    2023 MDX Tech AWD (not S) 36/10? Thanks in advance!

    .00209 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Steve5612Steve5612 Member Posts: 5

    @kyfdx said:
    .00209 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Thanks! Could you also let me know about the advance package?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    Steve5612 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    .00209 MF and 60% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Thanks! Could you also let me know about the advance package?


    Same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ND_lease_2021ND_lease_2021 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2022

    Hi!

    Can I please RV, MF, and incentives for ZIP 91401 36/10 for a 2023 MDX sh-awd tech package?

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618

    Hi!

    Can I please RV, MF, and incentives for ZIP 914001 36/10 for a 2023 MDX sh-awd tech package?

    Thanks!

    .00209 MF and 60% RV
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076

    Hi!

    Can I please RV, MF, and incentives for ZIP 914001 36/10 for a 2023 MDX sh-awd tech package?

    Thanks!

    .00209 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CFr3dCFr3d NAMember Posts: 6

    Hello,

    Can I please RV, MF, and incentives for ZIP 46077 36/10 for a 2023 MDX sh-awd tech package?

    Thanks you!!!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    CFr3d said:

    Hello,

    Can I please RV, MF, and incentives for ZIP 46077 36/10 for a 2023 MDX sh-awd tech package?

    Thanks you!!!

    .00209 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RJTimerRJTimer Member Posts: 3
    Hi. If possible could I please get the MF/RV for a 2023 Acura MDX Type S Advance Package 36/15k per year and the zip is 08648. Thank you. I am getting very conflicting info from different dealers all claiming to be using Acura Financial services....residuals from 55% to 60% and money factors from .00280 to .00295. Would greatly appreciate the clarity if you are able to help out. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    RJTimer said:

    Hi. If possible could I please get the MF/RV for a 2023 Acura MDX Type S Advance Package 36/15k per year and the zip is 08648. Thank you. I am getting very conflicting info from different dealers all claiming to be using Acura Financial services....residuals from 55% to 60% and money factors from .00280 to .00295. Would greatly appreciate the clarity if you are able to help out. Thank you.

    .00285 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EasternLIEasternLI Member Posts: 1

    Good Morning,

    Interested in the MF & RV on a 23’ Type S Advanced 36/12 in zip 11963

    Thanks so much

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    EasternLI said:

    Good Morning,

    Interested in the MF & RV on a 23’ Type S Advanced 36/12 in zip 11963

    Thanks so much

    .00285 MF and 57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ryanrodriguez89ryanrodriguez89 Member Posts: 12
    2023 MDX Aspec 7,500 36 months 33183

    MF and residual and any incentives? (loyalty etc)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618

    2023 MDX Aspec 7,500 36 months 33183

    MF and residual and any incentives? (loyalty etc)

    .00209 and 62%
    $1000 dealer cash
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076

    2023 MDX Aspec 7,500 36 months 33183

    MF and residual and any incentives? (loyalty etc)

    .00209 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adeel11adeel11 Member Posts: 69

    Happy new year!

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for the Acura MDX AWD, 36month / 10K

    Tech:
    A-Spec:
    Advance:

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    adeel11 said:

    Happy new year!

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for the Acura MDX AWD, 36month / 10K

    Tech:

    A-Spec:

    Advance:

    Thank you!

    What is your location?

    If looking for new numbers, the January programs don't start until Wednesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adeel11adeel11 Member Posts: 69

    @adeel11 said:

    @kyfdx said:
    What is your location?

    If looking for new numbers, the January programs don't start until Wednesday

    NY 11580 December is fine

    Apologies I will reach back out Wed for the Jan numbers instead. Thanks

  • lucky932lucky932 Member Posts: 114
    edited January 3
    Hello,
    Can I have the numbers for the A-Type AWD and Advance in 77584?
    10K|24
    10K|36/39
    Thank you in advance
  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 282
    Hi,

    Are January numbers from Acura out ?
    If so, I am interested in 3 years, 7500 miles lease numbers for MDX with Technology package.
    Thank you.
  • adeel11adeel11 Member Posts: 69
    kyfdx said:

    adeel11 said:

    Happy new year!

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for the Acura MDX AWD, 36month / 10K

    Tech:

    A-Spec:

    Advance:

    Thank you!

    What is your location?

    If looking for new numbers, the January programs don't start until Wednesday
    Can you please share the Jan program numbers and the location is NY 11580 thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Can I have the numbers for the A-Type AWD and Advance in 77584?
    10K|24
    10K|36/39
    Thank you in advance

    A-Type?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    sergeym said:

    Hi,

    Are January numbers from Acura out ?
    If so, I am interested in 3 years, 7500 miles lease numbers for MDX with Technology package.
    Thank you.

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,076
    adeel11 said:

    kyfdx said:

    adeel11 said:

    Happy new year!

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for the Acura MDX AWD, 36month / 10K

    Tech:

    A-Spec:

    Advance:

    Thank you!

    What is your location?

    If looking for new numbers, the January programs don't start until Wednesday
    Can you please share the Jan program numbers and the location is NY 11580 thanks
    .00146 MF

    59%
    60%
    59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 282
    kyfdx said:

    sergeym said:

    Hi,

    Are January numbers from Acura out ?
    If so, I am interested in 3 years, 7500 miles lease numbers for MDX with Technology package.
    Thank you.

    What is your location?
    NJ - 08871
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,618
    sergeym said:

    kyfdx said:

    sergeym said:

    Hi,

    Are January numbers from Acura out ?
    If so, I am interested in 3 years, 7500 miles lease numbers for MDX with Technology package.
    Thank you.

    What is your location?
    NJ - 08871
    .00146 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.