Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2025 Honda Pilot Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
edited March 8 in Honda
Ask your 2025 Pilot lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • Options
    RockyDRockyD Member Posts: 37
    Good morning,

    Looking for res, MF and any incentives for a
    2025 Pilot Elite AWD
    36/12
    Currently in an Acura lease
    Zip 12601

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    RockyD said:

    Good morning,

    Looking for res, MF and any incentives for a
    2025 Pilot Elite AWD
    36/12
    Currently in an Acura lease
    Zip 12601

    Thanks

    .00295 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BobbajoBobbajo Member Posts: 4
    Hello, may I please have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot Elite 36/15 in 98056?

    Currently leasing a Honda Pilot.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    Bobbajo said:

    Hello, may I please have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot Elite 36/15 in 98056?

    Currently leasing a Honda Pilot.

    .00295 MF and 61% residual
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    e46bmre46bmr Member Posts: 6

    Can I have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot black edition 36/12 and 24/12 in 89129

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    e46bmr said:

    Can I have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot black edition 36/12 and 24/12 in 89129

    .00295 MF
    63% and 69% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ZaidZaid Member Posts: 27
    Hi, can I plz get MF and Res for a 2025 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94538
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Zaid said:

    Hi, can I plz get MF and Res for a 2025 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94538

    36/15
    .00205 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jeffpimjeffpim Member Posts: 21
    Looking MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2024 and 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/10 in 02916. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    jeffpim said:

    Looking MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2024 and 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/10 in 02916. Thanks!

    2025
    .00295 MF and 66% RV
    No lease incentives

    Post 2024 questions in the 2024 Pilot discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rtpptrrtpptr Member Posts: 79

    Hi- would you be able to provide MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L & Touring AWD 36/12 in 06851. Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    rtpptr said:

    Hi- would you be able to provide MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L & Touring AWD 36/12 in 06851. Thanks!

    .00295 MF
    65% and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    btstippbtstipp Member Posts: 23
    Would you kindly provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2025 Pilot Touring FWD in zip 28211, 36mos/10m miles/yr.? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    btstipp said:

    Would you kindly provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2025 Pilot Touring FWD in zip 28211, 36mos/10m miles/yr.? Thank you!

    .00238 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MNTurboMNTurbo Member Posts: 6

    Hello. Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for the 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD - 36/12, 36/10, Zip Code 55124?

    Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    MNTurbo said:

    Hello. Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for the 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD - 36/12, 36/10, Zip Code 55124?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00238 MF and 65% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 236

    Good morning,
    Can I get MF/RES for 2025 Pilot AWD:
    Sport
    Touring

    36/10 and 39/10 zip 10463 1st and last Tier please?

    Incentives?

    Thank you.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    DaveM87 said:

    Good morning,

    Can I get MF/RES for 2025 Pilot AWD:

    Sport

    Touring

    36/10 and 39/10 zip 10463 1st and last Tier please?

    Incentives?

    Thank you.

    36/10
    .00238 MF (Tiers 1-8)
    .00252 MF (Tiers 9-13)

    66%/64% residual for Sport/Touring

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MattcentoMattcento Member Posts: 10
    Hi, can you provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2024 Honda Pilot EX-L? 36 month lease with 12k miles and 15k miles? Location 07632.

    Can you provide the same info for 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    edited April 14
    Mattcento said:

    Hi, can you provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2024 Honda Pilot EX-L? 36 month lease with 12k miles and 15k miles? Location 07632.

    Can you provide the same info for 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L?

    2025
    36/15
    .00238 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Post 2024 questions in the 2024 Pilot thread

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    q50rsawdq50rsawd Member Posts: 2
    edited April 17

    Hello,

    Can you please provide residual value, incentives, and money factor for 2025 Honda Pilot Elite 36mo/10k per year in 20151.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    q50rsawd said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide residual value, incentives, and money factor for 2025 Honda Pilot Elite 36mo/10k per year in 20151.

    .00238 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 236

    Good afternoon,
    I left out the TrailSport. Can I get MF/res for 2025 Pilot trailsport AWD 36/10 zip 10463?
    First and last tiers please.

    Thank you

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    DaveM87 said:

    Good afternoon,

    I left out the TrailSport. Can I get MF/res for 2025 Pilot trailsport AWD 36/10 zip 10463?

    First and last tiers please.

    Thank you

    67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bkline28bkline28 Member Posts: 2

    Hello! May I please have the Money Factor and Residual Value plus any rebates or incentives on a:

    2025 Honda Pilot Touring AWD
    36/12k
    Zip code: 49028

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    bkline28 said:

    Hello! May I please have the Money Factor and Residual Value plus any rebates or incentives on a:

    2025 Honda Pilot Touring AWD

    36/12k

    Zip code: 49028

    .00238 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bkline28bkline28 Member Posts: 2

    Thank you!

  • Options
    kbrooks0603kbrooks0603 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for residual, money factor and any incentives for a 2025 Pilot Elite AWD.
    36/10
    Currently in a Jeep lease
    Zip 60175
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

    Looking for residual, money factor and any incentives for a 2025 Pilot Elite AWD.
    36/10
    Currently in a Jeep lease
    Zip 60175

    .00238 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JugoJugo Member Posts: 30

    Hello!

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Touring AWD and Trailsport in 07204? 36/10k
    Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    Jugo said:

    Hello!

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Touring AWD and Trailsport in 07204? 36/10k

    Thanks

    .00238 MF
    64% and 67% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.