Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Including destination but not including taxes, title, tags.
  • xmoustcxmoustc Posts: 12
    Which area/dealer?

Wonder if this is national thing. I'll call them up to verify. Thanks!
  • richardnvarichardnva Richmond, VirginiaPosts: 89
    That incentive must be regional. When I go to acura.com and put in my zip code (Virginia) the only incentives are the lease offer and the 1.9/2.9 financing. What part of the country are you located?
  • I don't know if it is regional or national but the dealer is in Virginia.

If it is a dealer incentive, it wouldn't show up on acura.com as they likely only show consumer incentives.
    Hi weakestlink,
    Can you tell me which dealership in VA got you this deal? I am in Maryland. It may worth a drive down there. Thanks!!!
  • Email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
    Thank!!!
  • $39,643 + TTL. Very few in stock in the Bay area (purchased at Los Gatos Acura).

Got the 1.9% financing also. Note that the dealers get a $300 kickback for any financing over $30k, so all together the dealer took home just over $400 in gross profit from the transaction.
  • weakestlink or xmoustc can u also tell me which dealer is offering 4k? i am ready to buy. thanks
  • snapdasnapda Posts: 11
    I am looking for that info as well...thank you and appreciate.
    You can email weakestlink for info.

I bought my 09 MDX base for $36,500 OTD. They threw in wheel locks. Have to pay VA fee and MD tax and tag. Car sale price is around $34k including freight.

Transaction was super. Total purchase time is around 1 hour. Sales person was very good. Completely hassle free.
  • Hi he46570,
    If you dont mind, could you please tell me which sales person you worked with? I am looking for one and the lowest price offered to me is $40,537 + TTL with free scheduled maintenance for 4yrs or 48k miles. Did you get any accessories with the car? What was your OTD cost if you dont mind sharing.
    Thanks
  • What's the lowest price for 2009 Acura MDX/tech package that I can find? I am in the market to purchase a new MDX/tech. Carsdirect.com is $41,000 after approx. 4000 rebate. Any where I can find cheaper then that?
    just bought mine today for $39,700K +TTL for the tech package - in the bay area...these cars are still selling fast.
  • Hi Sam9846,
    if you dont mind, could you please tell me which dealership you bought your car from? I am looking for one and the lowest price offered to me is $40,537 + TTL with free scheduled maintenance for 4yrs or 48k miles. Did you get any accessories with the car? What was your OTD cost if you dont mind sharing. you can email me the details at [email protected]
    Thanks
  • i got the quote from montclair DCH acura dealership... they offered me $49300
  • Hi snapda,
    if you dont mind, could you please tell me which dealership you bought your car from?I live in San Jose, CA and am looking for one and the lowest price offered to me is $40,537 + TTL with free scheduled maintenance for 4yrs or 48k miles. Did you get any accessories with the car? What was your OTD cost if you dont mind sharing. you can email me the details at amitjadhavlive.com
    Looking for any info to buy this for California...bernardi doesn't work in California and before Acura locks out the online guys, want to find one. Any pointers appreciated.
  • Anyone purchased a new MDX in the Atlanta area?
    I am looking for a MDX Tech Pkg.
    Prices? Dealer recommendations?
    Thanks!
  • oisinoisin Posts: 2
    This is great information - I too am looking to buy immediately. I can see on Edmunds that there is a $2000 marketing dealer incentive on the special financing but what is the other $2k incentive for?

Thanks!
  • Bought an '09 MDX Tech for 39500+TTL. Financed whole amount at 2.9. How did I do? I think pretty well, but not sure.
  • Where did you purchase it?
  • Open Road Acura in NJ
  • funk74funk74 Posts: 2
    Sounds like a great deal. you did real good.

Did they throw in any other options?
  • Nope...i tried to get wheel locks at the least. I think they were annoyed with me because I went in, told them the price I want to pay and that I was not willing to budge and that I knew the invoice price along with marketing support (which was 2000, not 4000 like people have noted). All the while I was being nice, joking and charming...they finally gave in and said...."you should be happy that it's closing time and the manager wants to get out of here, so we will give it to you at the price you want". I hope i really did get a great deal, and by reading on here, i think i did....nonetheless, i am happy with the purchase regardless and will enjoy the new ride.
  • Does the 39,500 include dock fee?
    Thanks!
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,602
    Shame on you getting your price because it was closing time and the mgr wanted to go home. ;)
  • No, 39.5K selling price of car only...dock fee pluss taxes, title, dest all on top of that.
  • Thanks so much!
  • hotch41hotch41 Posts: 61
    This is a showroom car so it had the following installed options:
    Painted pin stripe: $199
    All Season Mats: $138
    Roof Rack and Cross Rails: $702
    Chrome Side Steps: $911
    Wheel Locks: $119
    Body Side Molding: $318
    Total Options = $2,387

MSRP of vehicle = $50,367 (47,950 + 2,387) TMV before options is $42,015.
    Dealer discounted price = $45,867 before tax and fees
    Given the available dealer incentive, I still think I can do better.
    Long story, but I will trade my '08 MDX Sport w/Power Tailgate (with about 47K miles) and they offered $33K.

Any input about if this is a good deal. They appear to be holding out on their disc price since they increased their offer on my trade from $31K. Thanks very much!