Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased either an AWD-equipped Nissan Altima or Toyota Prius, or a Ram truck? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lexus LS 460 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• i got the ls460 l with mark lev and park assist sticker was 76800 plus got the chrome wheels. they took 8k off of msrp plus i got the wheels for $800 installed. I have a 36 month lease with 15k miles per year. i put no cap down. total out of pocket is 2100. we have 9% sales tax in pa. payment is 1280 a month. Good deal?
  • I have a 2005 Lexus LS430 lease 15K yr 4 yrs @ 847mo, what is the best factor I can get NJ, I have Tier 1 Plus credit (800s) My current LS is loaded DVD Nav doors/trunk etc I'm looking for abpout the same vehilce in same price range?
    My lease comes available in Dec 08. Can I expect to get a deal on an 08 LS460, and how is the ride in the GSh compared to LS??
  • gryangryan Posts: 35
    i think it is now .000072
  • mcribmcrib Posts: 19
    A dealer here in Florida has a special for $8,000k off MSRP off the LS460 and a couple of other models. I am going to see if other dealers are willing to honor it without much haggle. Plus they have a $250 off the best negotiated price coupon. Of course I'm gonna shoot lower than both coupons.

For anyone interested it's: http://www.jm-lexus.com/AboutSpecials

They are located in West Palm Beach so it is a little far for me.
  • traubetraube Posts: 28
    Please please let me know what happens.Are there any "add ons" in this deal?
    I will be down in florida and will probably buy a Lexus 460LS at that price.

Anxiouly await your reply
    Thank you
    Lexus of Pembroke Pines offered me 64694 + ttl which I walked away from. The MSRP on this vehicle was $72,435, broken down the packages were

Base Model $62000
    Comfort Package $1290
    Lexus Link $900
    Navigation/Mark Levison/Advanced Parking Guiide
    Intuitive Parking Assist $500
    One Touch Open/Close Power Trunk and Door $395
    Preferred Accessory Package: $240

Total Accessories $9670

Destination Charge $765

The offer was too high for my liking. I've heard Lexus of Palm Beach had good deals on this vehicle so I am going to check them out. I spoke with someone online who told me they got a deal for 61,901+TTL and the original MSRP was $72,435 for a 08 SWB LS460.
    Please keep me posted-i will be in south florida march 19-for the right price maybe we can buy 2 cars
    Just got back talking to the internet sales consultant at Countyline Lexus in Broward County FL.

They will not do the 11,000 off MSRP to reach the 61k deal I got from someone on ClubLexus forums. They started with a laughable $3,500 off MSRP price in turn they asked what I thoguht was reasonable, 61k+TTL. The Sales manager assisted the consultant in telling me my deal was unreasonable.

The deal that I mentioned before was done towards the end of the month so that may have some influence on it.

The good news is I have the name of the salesperson of the Lexus of West Palm Beach. I'm not really in a hurry to do this, so I want the best possible price.
    please keep me posted.I was told that the best prices are at JM Lexus -the largest lexus dealership.-also located in south florida
    Got a reply from Lexus of Kendall, a paltry offer of "The Lexus you selected has a factory sticker price of $ 72435. As an 'Internet Buyer' you get $ 5435 discount, so your price is :-67000" :mad:

The best written offer is Lexus of Pembroke's 64694+ttl but I still want to get closer to the 61k+ttl.

I got a callback from the Countyline Lexus Manager but I need to contact him back. Maybe 61k+ttl can be beat! :D

Once again the MSRP on this SWB 2008 Lexus configuration is 72435.
    thanks keep me posted
  • Wow! If you get a dealer to sell you that car at $61k, that will truly be the deal of a lifetime! There's about $8500-$9000 in front-end profit on these particular vehicles and ~ $1800 in holdback + however much the ad fee is in your region. Get me the VIN and I could pull the exact invoice, but I honestly don't believe they have enough in that car to sell it to you for $61k.

I'm not discouraging you from continuing your pursuit, but I also don't believe you will find a dealer to sell you a car at that price, especially on a flagship Lexus.

I realize the market is tough, but that deal that Lexus of Pembroke gave you is ~ $1000 over invoice, which is an absolute steal on an LS460!

Keep us posted though... this should be interesting.

Good luck!
    The deal was obtained by someone in the Club Lexus forums.

Even though they may take a loss on the car, I am willing to finance with them and I am sure the deal gets some incentive to sell the car. I think this deal may become more feasible towards the end of the month.

I just think that if JM advertised 8,000 off LS460s then why should I have to haggle so much to get a 7400~ off. I am dealing with internet sales so I was hoping to cut out the middleman.

I will post updates.
    Just got off phone with internet rep at countryline lexus in florida-will sell car for 8000 off MSRP-and if i like will ship it to NY for $450.
    I think i will accept deal early next week.What do you think?I need advice
  • Sounds like an awesome deal! Plus, only $450 to have trucked is cheap!

Jump on it!
    Traube,

I think they can do more than that... Do you need the vehicle ASAP? I wanted 61k+TTL from Countyline but they wouldn't do that.
    Traube,

Can you tell me who you spoke with? Click on my name and you will get my email address. Thanks!
    ugh Edmunds doesn't display it. Email me at saguilera @bellsouth.net'

There's no space in between, just to avoid spam. [email protected] .net

Thanks
  • mike001mike001 Posts: 15
    I am also hearing conflicting stories on purchasing the LS460 ?
    Would really like to know what a very very good puchase price really is .
    This is the " Latest " best offer I was just given !..wow how the story changes ...conversation by conversation ?!!
    " I will sell you a 460 at 500.oo over invoice . ".. sls person says car is listed at 68,500.oo @ retail with NAV but does NOT have the Mark Levington sound system has / a standard Lexus sound system but has all the other options included ?
    Even has my preferred color : Black on Black
    he the dealer " sls pro " ??( in Central Florida ) ...say his cost is approx 61.5 K ..add the 500.oo over invoice and it yours .
    ...just advised me that I'll need move fast to reserve w/ a refundable 500.oo deposit or it will be available for sale to others.
    Seems with very little research this 61 K deal was offered to someone on this " post " with a 460 that retailed at the 72K price which I assumed had the upgrade sound system ....
    I'd be most appreciative of your advise.
    Was originally looking for a 07 460with low miles ( limited availabily ) but if I can get the great deal on new 08 460 would stronly consider paying the price ...seems the price couild only get better in the next 30 - 90 days ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Mike,

REMEMBER that deal 61.9 grand deal was done at the end of the month. It was $72435 MSRP configuration. I think we might have to wait until dealers get more desperate to meet their numbers to pass the $8,000 threshold.

It was done at Lexus of Palm Beach, FL. I received word of it from a poster at Club Lexus forums.
  • Mike,

$500 over on an LS is very, very, very, aggressive! Ask to see his (dealer's) factory invoice, as it appears to be a bit high.

Here's a partial factory invoice of an LS deal I rolled in November

Total Accessories ...........................: $ 6440.00 $ 5256.00 $ 6440.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 765.00 $ 765.00
    TDA .........................................: $ 769.00
    Dealer Holdback .............................: $ 1230.00
    Whsl. Financial Reserve .....................: $ 615.00
    --------- ---------
    Total .......................................: Invoice: $ 60295.00 MSRP:$ 68705.00

As you can see, there was ~ $8400 in front-end gross on that car, which is about where yours should be w/o the ML Audio. The above deal was had at $2500 over, which at the time was very aggressive, and some markets won't even touch that.

I wish you the best!
    I just spoke to a Sales person from JM Lexus today, he was going to see if he could do my price. He said after Tax/Tags/Fees the Lexus would be around ~66k OTD. This is for the $72435 MSRP configuration on the SWB LS460.

Lexus of Kendall offered 64194+ tag tags and fees. :sick: Looks like JM may be able to give me the best deal.

The person I spoke to is going to call me on Monday to see if this deal is doable.

Traube, let me know how your deal with Countyline is going!
    countryline lexus offered me $8000 off the MSRP and would ship the car to ny for $450.
    Planning on sending deposit early next week.Tell me what happens with JM Lexus-if they can do better I will buy it there
    Thanks
    the VIN # on the car ( LS 460 with NAV ) I was offered is # JTHBL46F385071032

would you be able to verfify the dealer's net cost ?

Thanks !
    Trabe,

Kendall of Lexus has 8300 off MSRP for me already. Countyline Lexus's deal is nothing special.

I gave you my email ([email protected]) if you want to contact me if my deal goes through. I met a salesperson in Pembroke Pines who works for JM Lexus. He seemed pretty much happy with making a flat fee on the vehicle and said "it's just a unit" and wanted a bonus.
  • Mike,

I'm not going to post the entire invoice on the open forum, but here are the important parts.

VIN .............: JTHBL46F385071032
    --------- --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 5805.00 $ 4661.00 $ 5805.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 765.00 $ 765.00
    TDA .........................................: $ 775.00
    Dealer Holdback .............................: $ 1240.00
    Whsl. Financial Reserve .....................: $ 620.00
    --------- ---------
    Total ................................ Invoice: $ 60141.00 MSRP: $ 68570.00

If the dealer's telling you that the invoice is $61,500, he's not being truthful, or perhaps the vehicle has additional non-factory options added that are NOT included on the above invoice.

Hope this helps, if you want the full invoice, use the PM system here or send me an e-mail @ [email protected]
    Just bought LS 460 at countyline lexus.MSRP was 72435-paid 64150
    Thanks for your feed back .
    I will be back in touch .
    Is that your price for the car before sales tax , doc , tag & dealer fee / marker up ?
    thanks
    yes,it is off the MSRP