Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

124

Comments

  • can I have September numbers for an es350 36 month lease 15k miles per year. Thanks. 

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326

    can I have September numbers for an es350 36 month lease 15k miles per year. Thanks. 

    57% residual and .00075 MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • uriluril Posts: 7
    Can you confirm MF and RV on 27/7500 in NY/NJ area to be .00055 and 69%? one pay at .00001?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    uril said:

    Can you confirm MF and RV on 27/7500 in NY/NJ area to be .00055 and 69%? one pay at .00001?

    Thanks!

    I confirm RV for 27/7.5K as 69% and MF as .00075.

    I do not have any information on one-pay leases.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • uriluril Posts: 7
    Thanks Michaell - what do you think about $48018 MSRP, sale price at 44415, RV 69% (27/7500) and MF at 0.00001 (one-pay)... All told with tax 394/month given the current incentives. Only 'down payment' is the dmv/doc and bank fees?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    uril said:

    Thanks Michaell - what do you think about $48018 MSRP, sale price at 44415, RV 69% (27/7500) and MF at 0.00001 (one-pay)... All told with tax 394/month given the current incentives. Only 'down payment' is the dmv/doc and bank fees?

    When I plug in your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $418.65/mo for 27 months, so your deal looks solid. Are the incentives being applied to the sale price you've quoted?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    I have an offer for a 2014 Lexus ES 350 with the following parameters and would very much appreciate an opinion on whether this is a reasonable offer:

    MSRP: 41,140
    Sales Price: 38,290 (sales price obtained from dealer discount of 1,500 and rebate of 1,350)
    Term: 27 months at 10k miles/yr
    Residual: 68% (27,975.20)
    Money Factor: 0.00055
    Monthly Payment: 534.74

    Total amount due at signing is 790.74 (first month's payment and "fees."). So TTL is worked into the monthly payment.

    One more question, should I pay the vehicle inventor tax?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    mike917 said:

    Hi,

    I have an offer for a 2014 Lexus ES 350 with the following parameters and would very much appreciate an opinion on whether this is a reasonable offer:

    MSRP: 41,140
    Sales Price: 38,290 (sales price obtained from dealer discount of 1,500 and rebate of 1,350)
    Term: 27 months at 10k miles/yr
    Residual: 68% (27,975.20)
    Money Factor: 0.00055
    Monthly Payment: 534.74

    Total amount due at signing is 790.74 (first month's payment and "fees."). So TTL is worked into the monthly payment.

    One more question, should I pay the vehicle inventor tax?

    My calculations are quite a bit different from your offer .. using the numbers you have provided, I get a pre-tax payment of $418.48/mo for 27 months.

    You might want to bring a pencil sharpener to the dealer on your next visit - they need it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell,

    Thank you for your response. I may have not been clear. My pre-tax payment is also 418.4756. The 534.74/month works the sales tax (2,393.1) and acquisition fee (700) into the monthly payment. So I would not be paying the sales tax and acquisition fee at signing. Sales tax is 6.25 in Texas.

    Does 534.74/month seem reasonable now?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    mike917 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Thank you for your response. I may have not been clear. My pre-tax payment is also 418.4756. The 534.74/month works the sales tax (2,393.1) and acquisition fee (700) into the monthly payment. So I would not be paying the sales tax and acquisition fee at signing. Sales tax is 6.25 in Texas.

    Does 534.74/month seem reasonable now?

    Ah, the old Texas tax tango.

    It does .. matches my calculations to the penny.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you very much for your help.
  • in georgia-whats mf and resid on 2014 es 350 -36 months and 10k miles-credit is perfect
    do you know about terms if I want to pre-pay with one payment-am I better off doing that-do you suggest or recommend
    how do I apply the lease special rebate/incentive of about 1350--that is after I take about 4000 off of msrp do I then get dealer to deduct that 1350
    any other helpful hints
    thx very much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    agclf said:

    in georgia-whats mf and resid on 2014 es 350 -36 months and 10k miles-credit is perfect
    do you know about terms if I want to pre-pay with one payment-am I better off doing that-do you suggest or recommend
    how do I apply the lease special rebate/incentive of about 1350--that is after I take about 4000 off of msrp do I then get dealer to deduct that 1350
    any other helpful hints
    thx very much

    60% and .00075.

    Yes, the $1350 lease cash should be applied after you negotiate your best selling price.

    Be advised that in GA there is an 'ad valorem' tax of 6.75% that is paid against the entire selling price of the car - this will increase your lease payment substantially.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • if msrp is 41,468 (everything but nav) and I am being offered 6300 off that--which includes that 1350 rebate--is that a good deal on 2014 es 350
    can I lower the doc fee of 599 or the acquisition fee of 799
    thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    agclf said:

    if msrp is 41,468 (everything but nav) and I am being offered 6300 off that--which includes that 1350 rebate--is that a good deal on 2014 es 350
    can I lower the doc fee of 599 or the acquisition fee of 799
    thx

    I would say that 12% off MSRP is doing quite well.

    You can try to negotiate out the $599 doc fee, but I doubt you'll get very far. The base acquisition fee for Lexus is $700, so your dealer is marking that up $99.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello sir - I'm looking for the following in CA. 

    2014 es350 residual and MF for 48m/10k, 36m/10k and also 48m/12k and 36m/12k. Thx

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    sacfam said:

    hello sir - I'm looking for the following in CA. 

    2014 es350 residual and MF for 48m/10k, 36m/10k and also 48m/12k and 36m/12k. Thx

    .00075 MF for all lease terms up to 48 months.

    36/12 residual - 59%

    48/12 residual - 50%

    Add 1% for 10K per year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello. Can you confirm current MF and RV for ES350 for 27mo / 12k / yr? Also, does Lexus use the same values for all option packages? (Premium, Nav, etc)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    krk43062 said:

    Hello. Can you confirm current MF and RV for ES350 for 27mo / 12k / yr? Also, does Lexus use the same values for all option packages? (Premium, Nav, etc)

    .00075 and 67%.

    No change based on options.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    krk43062 said:

    Hello. Can you confirm current MF and RV for ES350 for 27mo / 12k / yr? Also, does Lexus use the same values for all option packages? (Premium, Nav, etc)

    .00075 and 67%.

    No change based on options.
    Thank you! What is the residual go to if you go to a 36mo lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    krk43062 said:

    Michaell said:

    krk43062 said:

    Hello. Can you confirm current MF and RV for ES350 for 27mo / 12k / yr? Also, does Lexus use the same values for all option packages? (Premium, Nav, etc)

    .00075 and 67%.

    No change based on options.
    Thank you! What is the residual go to if you go to a 36mo lease?
    59% for 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello- October- did the lease rates change on it? MF? RV for 2014 27m and 35m for 12k per year? Thanks. Also does Lexus do multiple security deposits?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,820

    Hello- October- did the lease rates change on it? MF? RV for 2014 27m and 35m for 12k per year? Thanks. Also does Lexus do multiple security deposits?


    .00075 MF and $1350 lease cash.

    27mo, 12K/yr = 65% residual

    36mo, 15K/yr = 57% residual.

    Lexus does offer an MSD program, but I don't have the details.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks for your help!
  • Hi Michael,
    In NJ, I'm being quoted $1500 out of pocket for bank fee, DMV, docs, and first payment. $385/mo including tax for 27mo 15k miles. Total MSRP 40,237
    I don't know the selling price. Sound good? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    jasong7 said:

    Hi Michael,
    In NJ, I'm being quoted $1500 out of pocket for bank fee, DMV, docs, and first payment. $385/mo including tax for 27mo 15k miles. Total MSRP 40,237
    I don't know the selling price. Sound good? Thank you!

    We would need to know the selling price to model the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF and Residual for 2014 ES 350 in VA for 27 and 36 months. Also, are you aware of any lease cash available on the 2014 models?

    If anyone has recently purchased and want to share their deal, it will be very helpful. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    sam_duke said:

    Looking for MF and Residual for 2014 ES 350 in VA for 27 and 36 months. Also, are you aware of any lease cash available on the 2014 models?

    If anyone has recently purchased and want to share their deal, it will be very helpful. Thank you

    27/15 - 63% and .00055

    36/15 - 55% and .00075

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Offered a sale price of 44,500 for luxury with navigation (40,500 before taxes). Residual of 66 for 27 mos. Payments of $482 with $1000 cash down. Not sure the MF? Does this make sense? Thanks very much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    rdotfelt said:

    Offered a sale price of 44,500 for luxury with navigation (40,500 before taxes). Residual of 66 for 27 mos. Payments of $482 with $1000 cash down. Not sure the MF? Does this make sense? Thanks very much.

    We would need to know the MSRP before we are able to comment on how strong that payment is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 44,300

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    rdotfelt said:

    44,300

    I get $469.41/mo pre-tax using a 66% residual and a .00075 MF for 27 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!
  • skibrskibr Posts: 2
    Hello. Looking to lease a 2014 ES350 in TX. Hoping for some insights on the deal given some of the normal and "aged inventory" incentives out there for October.

    2014 ES350 MSRP $41,468

    Requesting a 36 months lease, but may need to go 27 month lease - 10,000 miles/year.

    $450 upfront payment (includes 1st month payment, taxes, registration, etc)

    35 x $450 (have asked this to include all TX taxes, fees, etc).

    So - $450 down and $450 a month with no other cash due.

    Sound good or other angles to consider?

    Thanks a lot.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    skibr said:

    Hello. Looking to lease a 2014 ES350 in TX. Hoping for some insights on the deal given some of the normal and "aged inventory" incentives out there for October.

    2014 ES350 MSRP $41,468

    Requesting a 36 months lease, but may need to go 27 month lease - 10,000 miles/year.

    $450 upfront payment (includes 1st month payment, taxes, registration, etc)

    35 x $450 (have asked this to include all TX taxes, fees, etc).

    So - $450 down and $450 a month with no other cash due.

    Sound good or other angles to consider?

    Thanks a lot.

    What is the negotiated selling price?

    In Texas, the entire purchase price is subject to sales tax - this makes the lease payment much higher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gh0385gh0385 Posts: 13
    Hey guys I'm assuming these are 2014 model year scenarios.. Anyone know the Residual and MF 24/27 month terms 15k miles In PA? Also.. Second time leasing.. Can anyone clarify how PA tax is assessed on leases.. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    gh0385 said:

    Hey guys I'm assuming these are 2014 model year scenarios.. Anyone know the Residual and MF 24/27 month terms 15k miles In PA? Also.. Second time leasing.. Can anyone clarify how PA tax is assessed on leases.. Thanks!

    24/15 - 65%

    27/15 - 63%

    MF is .00055

    I believe PA taxes the monthly payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gh0385gh0385 Posts: 13
    Thanks! Any rebates or programs out there?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    gh0385 said:

    Thanks! Any rebates or programs out there?

    Use the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to get the latest Lexus incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skibrskibr Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    skibr said:

    Hello. Looking to lease a 2014 ES350 in TX. Hoping for some insights on the deal given some of the normal and "aged inventory" incentives out there for October.

    2014 ES350 MSRP $41,468

    Requesting a 36 months lease, but may need to go 27 month lease - 10,000 miles/year.

    $450 upfront payment (includes 1st month payment, taxes, registration, etc)

    35 x $450 (have asked this to include all TX taxes, fees, etc).

    So - $450 down and $450 a month with no other cash due.

    Sound good or other angles to consider?

    Thanks a lot.

    What is the negotiated selling price?

    In Texas, the entire purchase price is subject to sales tax - this makes the lease payment much higher.
    The final sales price was $36,010 off the $41,468 msrp. I think 49% residual over 48 months (not 36). Got the $1,350 Lexus cash. Does the deal sound OK?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    skibr said:

    Michaell said:

    skibr said:

    Hello. Looking to lease a 2014 ES350 in TX. Hoping for some insights on the deal given some of the normal and "aged inventory" incentives out there for October.

    2014 ES350 MSRP $41,468

    Requesting a 36 months lease, but may need to go 27 month lease - 10,000 miles/year.

    $450 upfront payment (includes 1st month payment, taxes, registration, etc)

    35 x $450 (have asked this to include all TX taxes, fees, etc).

    So - $450 down and $450 a month with no other cash due.

    Sound good or other angles to consider?

    Thanks a lot.

    What is the negotiated selling price?

    In Texas, the entire purchase price is subject to sales tax - this makes the lease payment much higher.
    The final sales price was $36,010 off the $41,468 msrp. I think 49% residual over 48 months (not 36). Got the $1,350 Lexus cash. Does the deal sound OK?
    What was the net cap cost after taxes and fees are accounted for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Can anyone tell me the 27 month MF and residual on the ES 350 for 10k and 12k miles per year?

    Any difference between the 2015 model?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,820
    bmw435i said:

    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me the 27 month MF and residual on the ES 350 for 10k and 12k miles per year?

    Any difference between the 2015 model?

    Thanks!


    66%/65%


    2015: 70%/69%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • srini67yrsrini67yr Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    What is the money factor and residual for 27 month and 36 month 2014 es350 lease for December . For 12k miles
  • For 12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    srini67yr said:

    What is the money factor and residual for 27 month and 36 month 2014 es350 lease for December . For 12k miles

    65% for 27/12; 57% for 36/12

    .00055 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,
    Lexus E300H lease question:
    MSRP 47463
    Sale Price 43833
    Capital Cost 44941 (inc tax and fees)
    Cash down 2000
    Net Capital cost 42941
    Residual: 33698
    24mo/12k
    One Pay lease: 13653

    Seems way high to me. Depreciation fee should be $9243 and finance fee negligible. Thoughts?
  • correction to the above. No cash down, so net cap cost is $44941 and Depreciation is 11243. Again, assuming a negligible finance fee in the in this OnePay program, the lump sum payment still seems high.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,820
    rickb69 said:

    correction to the above. No cash down, so net cap cost is $44941 and Depreciation is 11243. Again, assuming a negligible finance fee in the in this OnePay program, the lump sum payment still seems high.


    I don't know the money factor for the One-Pay program.. Without that, it's just guesswork.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ok, what about the money factor in TN for a 36/12 lease on the same car? Also, can you confirm the depreciation is based on the net capital cost vs MSRP?
    Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.