2016 Toyota Prius Lease Questions

13

Comments

  • jbrady3324jbrady3324 Member Posts: 42
    Thanks everyone! We got a selling price of $22,100 for a $25,865 MSRP. 12k/36mo with residual of $15001.70 and MF 0.00001. The dealer did try to blind-side us with a higher MF but that was caught during closing.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849

    Thanks everyone! We got a selling price of $22,100 for a $25,865 MSRP. 12k/36mo with residual of $15001.70 and MF 0.00001. The dealer did try to blind-side us with a higher MF but that was caught during closing.

    Congrats!

    What was the final payment?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • twobraintwobrain Member Posts: 19
    what's this months residual and mf on a 2016 prius c two? thanks northern california
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    twobrain said:

    what's this months residual and mf on a 2016 prius c two? thanks northern california

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • twobraintwobrain Member Posts: 19
    3 years or 2 years 12k and 15k a year. thanks
  • twobraintwobrain Member Posts: 19
    also, how much does msd reduces the mf by for toyota financial?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    twobrain said:

    what's this months residual and mf on a 2016 prius c two? thanks northern california

    twobrain said:

    3 years or 2 years 12k and 15k a year. thanks

    24/15 - 61%
    36/15 - 53%

    Add 2% for 12K

    .00001 MF for both terms.

    No MSD program for Toyota; frankly, you can't get a better MF than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,766
    twobrain said:

    also, how much does msd reduces the mf by for toyota financial?

    I think Toyota does have an MSD program, at least we've heard from a couple of members that have used it.
    But, we don't have the details.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cbarba80cbarba80 Member Posts: 44
    They do, I have posted this before, hope it helps.

    https://www.toyotafinancial.com/pub/w/#planning_center/financing_options/lease/multiple_security_deposit_program

    Toyota allows customers to give up to 10 security deposits. For every extra security deposit given, 0.15% is taken off the annual interest rate in return, reducing your monthly payment. So, if you give all 10 security deposits, you can cut your interest rate down by a total of 1.5%.
    So if you convert that into money factor then each security deposit lowers MF by .0000625 or a total of .00625 for all 10 sec deposits.
  • cbarba80cbarba80 Member Posts: 44
    edited August 2016
    Also would like MF/RV for Prius 4 36mo/10k a year, in Los Angeles. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    cbarba80 said:

    Also would like MF/RV for Prius 4 36mo/10k a year, in Los Angeles. Thanks!

    55% and .00001, if 10K is allowed by Toyota. Subtract 1% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,766
    cbarba80 said:

    They do, I have posted this before, hope it helps.

    https://www.toyotafinancial.com/pub/w/#planning_center/financing_options/lease/multiple_security_deposit_program

    Toyota allows customers to give up to 10 security deposits. For every extra security deposit given, 0.15% is taken off the annual interest rate in return, reducing your monthly payment. So, if you give all 10 security deposits, you can cut your interest rate down by a total of 1.5%.
    So if you convert that into money factor then each security deposit lowers MF by .0000625 or a total of .00625 for all 10 sec deposits.

    Thanks for the link!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ritzy88ritzy88 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, what is the MF & RV for 2016 Prius for 36m/12k in Chicago? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    ritzy88 said:

    Hello, what is the MF & RV for 2016 Prius for 36m/12k in Chicago? Thanks.

    Which trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ritzy88ritzy88 Member Posts: 5
    oooopss.. Prius 4 Touring. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    ritzy88 said:

    Hello, what is the MF & RV for 2016 Prius for 36m/12k in Chicago? Thanks.

    ritzy88 said:

    oooopss.. Prius 4 Touring. Thanks.

    .00001 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jasonl81jasonl81 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, looking for 36/10k lease for a Prius C base model here in Hawaii.

    Looking for MF, residual, and any potential lease incentives available.

    Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    jasonl81 said:

    Hi, looking for 36/10k lease for a Prius C base model here in Hawaii.

    Looking for MF, residual, and any potential lease incentives available.

    Thanks in advance!!

    If this is the "1" trim level, then the 36/12 is 58%. Add 1% for 10K, if available.

    .00001 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jasonl81jasonl81 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for such a quick response Michaell.

    Just put an offer in at a dealership here in Hawaii and was told the MF is .00235 and it's financed through Bank of Hawaii. They were insistent that .00001 wasn't available.

    Thanks again for the help, might go the purchase route since it's zero APR.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    jasonl81 said:

    Thanks for such a quick response Michaell.

    Just put an offer in at a dealership here in Hawaii and was told the MF is .00235 and it's financed through Bank of Hawaii. They were insistent that .00001 wasn't available.

    Thanks again for the help, might go the purchase route since it's zero APR.

    The numbers we have are for Toyota financial; your dealer doesn't want to use them for leases?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to talk with car shoppers who either purchased or considered purchasing a Toyota Prius in the last few months. If you're willing to share your experience, please reach out to us at [email protected] by no later than Friday, September 16, 2016.
  • mankumanku Member Posts: 76
    Was just offered, by my previous dealer, $353/month with 9% included, zero drive off, 36/12k on a Touring 4 with an MSRP between 33-34K.

    Seems decent...they just need to figure out what to do with my current vehicle, which has two more payments (2013 Prius 4, 329/month)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    manku said:

    Was just offered, by my previous dealer, $353/month with 9% included, zero drive off, 36/12k on a Touring 4 with an MSRP between 33-34K.

    Seems decent...they just need to figure out what to do with my current vehicle, which has two more payments (2013 Prius 4, 329/month)

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    State and tax rate?

    54% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mccheesymccheesy San Antonio, TXMember Posts: 49
    edited September 2016
    Any numbers on a 2016 Four Touring with Premium Convenience Package in Texas? Looking at 36/15k. Also, any incentives that you know of? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,766
    mccheesy said:

    Any numbers on a 2016 Four Touring with Premium Convenience Package in Texas? Looking at 36/15k. Also, any incentives that you know of? Thanks in advance!

    .00001 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • monstax20monstax20 Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2016
    Can I please get the MF/Residual for October on a 2016 Prius 2 - SoCal

    24/12k
    36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    monstax20 said:

    Can I please get the MF/Residual for October on a 2016 Prius 2 - SoCal

    24/12k
    36/12k

    We did not get residual information from Toyota for Q4, yet.

    .00001 MF and $1800 lease cash for either term.

    You seem to be all over the map with what you want .... :wink:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • monstax20monstax20 Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    monstax20 said:

    Can I please get the MF/Residual for October on a 2016 Prius 2 - SoCal

    24/12k
    36/12k

    We did not get residual information from Toyota for Q4, yet.

    .00001 MF and $1800 lease cash for either term.

    You seem to be all over the map with what you want .... :wink:
    Its that time of the year I got 2 vehicle lease coming to maturity date in December.
    So Im planning ahead pretty much lol
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    monstax20 said:

    Michaell said:

    monstax20 said:

    Can I please get the MF/Residual for October on a 2016 Prius 2 - SoCal

    24/12k
    36/12k

    We did not get residual information from Toyota for Q4, yet.

    .00001 MF and $1800 lease cash for either term.

    You seem to be all over the map with what you want .... :wink:
    Its that time of the year I got 2 vehicle lease coming to maturity date in December.
    So Im planning ahead pretty much lol
    Ah, that makes sense.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2golf362golf36 Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2016
    Can I please get the October MF/Residual on Prius 3 Touring in SoCal?

    And the acquisition + doc fee

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    2golf36 said:

    Can I please get the October MF/Residual on Prius 3 Touring in SoCal?

    And the acquisition + doc fee

    Thank you

    No residual information for Toyota this quarter.

    .00001 MF and $1800 lease cash.

    Doc fee is limited to $80 in CA, by law.

    Acquisition fee is $600, I think.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tallmasstallmass Member Posts: 51
    edited October 2016
    Hi are the numbers for the Prius 2 apply to the entire Prius line? If not could i get the october MF for Prius V in SoCal for 24/36/48 months at 12k/yr? thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    tallmass said:

    Hi are the numbers for the Prius 2 apply to the entire Prius line? If not could i get the october MF for Prius V in SoCal for 24/36/48 months at 12k/yr? thank you!

    What trim level of the Prius V?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sicinsanesicinsane Member Posts: 14
    Any info on the October residual for prius 2 in northern california?
    24/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,766
    sicinsane said:

    Any info on the October residual for prius 2 in northern california?
    24/12k

    Prius Liftback?

    .00001 MF and 64% residual
    $1800 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hitoninohitonino Member Posts: 41
    edited October 2016
    Hello, may I know the residual value, money factor, and lease incentives of the 2017 Prius two, Prius Prime standard, and Prius Prime Premium for 12,000/36 lease in Reno, Nevada?

    Thank you 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,766
    hitonino said:

    Hello, may I know the residual value, money factor, and lease incentives of the 2017 Prius two, Prius Prime standard, and Prius Prime Premium for 12,000/36 lease in Reno, Nevada?

    Thank you 

    Please re-post in the 2017 discussion, here:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43421/toyota/prius/2017-toyota-prius-lease-questions/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brianbbbrianbb Member Posts: 18
    Can I please get the money factor and residual for Prius 3 touring 36 month with 12000 and 15000 miles per year? I'm in Los Angeles. 
    Thanks,
    Brian
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,766
    brianbb said:

    Can I please get the money factor and residual for Prius 3 touring 36 month with 12000 and 15000 miles per year? I'm in Los Angeles. 
    Thanks,
    Brian

    .00001 MF and 55%/53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • teflon80teflon80 Member Posts: 26
    edited November 2016
    36/15 for 2016 prius v? Looking at v3 v4 v5 if it matters.  We're in Atlanta, GA

    thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    teflon80 said:

    36/15 for 2016 prius v? Looking at v3 v4 v5 if it matters.  We're in Atlanta, GA

    thanks in advance

    We don't have any numbers for SETF, sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nankha2016nankha2016 Member Posts: 26
    Hello,

    Do you have the MF and residual for 2016 Prius 3 touring 24mo / 12k miles

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849

    Hello,

    Do you have the MF and residual for 2016 Prius 3 touring 24mo / 12k miles

    Thanks!

    63% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eataxreliefeataxrelief Member Posts: 7
    Can you provide the MF & Residual for a 2016 Prius 4 at 12k/36-months? (new jersey)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849

    Can you provide the MF & Residual for a 2016 Prius 4 at 12k/36-months? (new jersey)

    53% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sicinsanesicinsane Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2016
    i've been looking for a 2016 white prius 2 base model for the past couple weeks and it looks like its all gone. A dealer emailed me and offered a 2 year lease on a prius 2 eco 2499.00 down 208.00/mth. Would this be a good deal for a prius 2 eco?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    sicinsane said:

    i've been looking for a 2016 white prius 2 base model for the past couple weeks and it looks like its all gone. A dealer emailed me and offered a 2 year lease on a prius 2 eco 2499.00 down 208.00/mth. Would this be a good deal for a prius 2 eco?

    What is the MSRP?

    What is the selling price?

    What does the $2500 cover?

    How many miles per year?

    What state and tax rate?

    Without this information, we'd only be guessing at how good your deal is.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ramb_njramb_nj Member Posts: 5
    May I get MF and residual for 2017 Toyota Prius V trim 4 New Jersey.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    ramb_nj said:

    May I get MF and residual for 2017 Toyota Prius V trim 4 New Jersey.

    2017 Prius thread is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43421/toyota/prius/2017-toyota-prius-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eataxreliefeataxrelief Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016
    Can you please provide the MF & Residual for a 2016 Prius 5 and a 2017 Prius 5, 12k/36-months (Thank You!)
Sign In or Register to comment.