Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Lexus RC Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
edited August 2017 in Lexus
Ask your 2017 RC lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• lexusguy23lexusguy23 Member Posts: 80
    Hi Michaell,

Can I get the numbers for 2017 RC 300 and 350 for 10k and 12k miles? I am in TX - also any lease cash available right now?

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

Hi Michaell,

Can I get the numbers for 2017 RC 300 and 350 for 10k and 12k miles? I am in TX - also any lease cash available right now?

Thanks

.00120 MF and 57%/56% residual for 300/350 for 36/12.
    $1000 lease cash + complimentary 1st payment.
    Add 1% for 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hopeisnotlosthopeisnotlost Member Posts: 6
    Dear Moderator,

My location is NJ.

I am interested in leasing a 2017 RC 350 F Sport at 10,000/year for 36 months. Please provide the money factor and residual.

With the same mileage of 10,000/year but for 24 months, what is the money factor and residual?

Is there lease cash available and how much for 36 months and 24 months?

Thank you.

Dear Moderator,

My location is NJ.

I am interested in leasing a 2017 RC 350 F Sport at 10,000/year for 36 months. Please provide the money factor and residual.

With the same mileage of 10,000/year but for 24 months, what is the money factor and residual?

Is there lease cash available and how much for 36 months and 24 months?

Thank you.

.00120 MF and 63%/56% residual for 24/36 months.
    $1000 lease cash + complimentary 1st payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gwarrenflgwarrenfl Member Posts: 96
    Hello Michaell or Kyfdx,
    Has Lexus released the December lease factors yet for the RC 200t ? If so then for the Southeast Florida
    what is Money Factor and Residuals for 27 / 30 / 36 with 10,000 and 7.500 miles.
    Thank you.
    gwarrenfl
    gwarrenfl said:

Hello Michaell or Kyfdx,
    Has Lexus released the December lease factors yet for the RC 200t ? If so then for the Southeast Florida
    what is Money Factor and Residuals for 27 / 30 / 36 with 10,000 and 7.500 miles.
    Thank you.
    gwarrenfl

10K/yr.
    .00120 MF and 63%/61%/58% residual.
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr
    $1000 lease cash + complimentary 1st payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• htownpimp786htownpimp786 Member Posts: 80
    Good Afternoon,

For the 2017 model, can you please share the December 2016 Residuals and Money Factors for a 36 month 15K lease in Texas for a RC200T and a RC350 as well? Any lease cash? Any loyalty cash for being a current Lexus owner and Lexus Financial Customer. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

Good Afternoon,

For the 2017 model, can you please share the December 2016 Residuals and Money Factors for a 36 month 15K lease in Texas for a RC200T and a RC350 as well? Any lease cash? Any loyalty cash for being a current Lexus owner and Lexus Financial Customer. Thanks!

55% (200t) or 54% (350) and .00120

$1000 lease cash and complimentary first payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• sparkygreensparkygreen Member Posts: 38
    Hi, I am looking at 2017 RC 350 F-Sport. 36/10 Lease. Quoted a MF of 0.00120 with residual of 58%. That seems about right based on what ive seen above, but when I ask about MSD they say that cant apply to that MF, it would be a higher MF and after the reduction for MSD its 0.0018, so basically the same. Does that make sense?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi, I am looking at 2017 RC 350 F-Sport. 36/10 Lease. Quoted a MF of 0.00120 with residual of 58%. That seems about right based on what ive seen above, but when I ask about MSD they say that cant apply to that MF, it would be a higher MF and after the reduction for MSD its 0.0018, so basically the same. Does that make sense?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

It makes sense, but it's a ploy for the dealer to make extra money.

Find another dealer - this one wants to inflate the base MF on you before applying the MSD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for the help. Do you happen to know how much the MSD should lower the MF per deposit. I know there is a max of 9.

I am going to win the battle thanks to you!

Thanks for the help. Do you happen to know how much the MSD should lower the MF per deposit. I know there is a max of 9.

I am going to win the battle thanks to you!

9 X .00008 = .00072 total

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Another question if you have a moment. Can you give the current MF and residual in Northern Va.
    2017 RC 300 F-Sport

Another question if you have a moment. Can you give the current MF and residual in Northern Va.
    2017 RC 300 F-Sport

Same MF; 36/10 residual is 58%

BTW, the 36/10 residual for the RC350 is 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• htownpimp786htownpimp786 Member Posts: 80
    Hello!

Question for you. I just got the lease paperwork on a RC that I am leasing for 36 months and 15k miles in Texas and I used the multiple security deposit option and didn't have any issue at the dealership I used. However, I noticed a charge (not disclosed on the front-end) for $303 and it says "LFS Service Fee".

I am unaware of anything like this from my research and haven't had to pay it before? Is this something new or just the dealer padding its profit? I am aware of the $700 acquisition fee, which is there, but not a LFS service fee. Any advice?

Hello!

Question for you. I just got the lease paperwork on a RC that I am leasing for 36 months and 15k miles in Texas and I used the multiple security deposit option and didn't have any issue at the dealership I used. However, I noticed a charge (not disclosed on the front-end) for $303 and it says "LFS Service Fee".

I am unaware of anything like this from my research and haven't had to pay it before? Is this something new or just the dealer padding its profit? I am aware of the $700 acquisition fee, which is there, but not a LFS service fee. Any advice?

Seems like BS, or some way to mark up the acquisition fee.
    (that's a guess on my part)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I found a dealer with a 2016 RC 350 F Sport leftover on the lot, I assume the residual and manufacturers support on MF are much less? Do you have access to those numbers?

Thanks!

I found a dealer with a 2016 RC 350 F Sport leftover on the lot, I assume the residual and manufacturers support on MF are much less? Do you have access to those numbers?

Thanks!

Sure.. ask here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39256/lexus/rc-350/2016-lexus-rc-350-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jbrycewjbrycew Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I am looking at leasing a 2017 Rc 350 F sport in Tampa Fl. Dealer has quoted me MSRP of $52409; they are offering me $3365 discount plus $1,000 rebate and are giving me $5,500 on trade in. They have quoted me $0 down and $538 for 42 months. Is this fair market value?
    jbrycew said:

Hello,
    I am looking at leasing a 2017 Rc 350 F sport in Tampa Fl. Dealer has quoted me MSRP of $52409; they are offering me $3365 discount plus $1,000 rebate and are giving me $5,500 on trade in. They have quoted me $0 down and $538 for 42 months. Is this fair market value?

What is the adjusted cap cost?

We suggest you have the dealer cut you a check for your trade - that money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited January 2017
    Hello kyfdx
    Can you provide the January Lease factors for the (2017) RC200t.
    Money Factor
    Residuals with 7,500 miles for 27, 30 & 36 months (if 10,000 then deduct ?)
    Incentives and rebates (Looks like its still $1,000 + first month)
    Thank you
    gwarrenfl
    gwarrenfl said:

Hello kyfdx
    Can you provide the January Lease factors for the (2017) RC200t.
    Money Factor
    Residuals with 7,500 miles for 27, 30 & 36 months (if 10,000 then deduct ?)
    Incentives and rebates (Looks like its still $1,000 + first month)
    Thank you
    gwarrenfl

63%/61%/58% residual
    Subtract 1% for 10K/yr
    .00110 MF and $1000 lease cash.

I don't see the complimentary payment, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you
    Looking at leasing a RC 200t soon. I see that the lease incentive and promotion is not that good right now. I seem to remember that Lexus generally has better deals in March, do you know if this is generally the case. If they increase residual and or add incentives would make for a better lease than I can get now.
    I know that the dealer and I can only negotiate or control the selling price the other factors are determined by Lexus. I also realize that you don't have a crystal ball so just looking to see if you have some past knowledge of their programs. Just like the December to remember and the July deals. I can wait a month or 2 if it will lower my monthly payment.
    gwarrenfl said:

Looking at leasing a RC 200t soon. I see that the lease incentive and promotion is not that good right now. I seem to remember that Lexus generally has better deals in March, do you know if this is generally the case. If they increase residual and or add incentives would make for a better lease than I can get now.
    I know that the dealer and I can only negotiate or control the selling price the other factors are determined by Lexus. I also realize that you don't have a crystal ball so just looking to see if you have some past knowledge of their programs. Just like the December to remember and the July deals. I can wait a month or 2 if it will lower my monthly payment.

.00120 MF and 58% residual for 36/10
    $1000 marketing allowance for the Southern Region
    The advertised deal assumes a dealer discount of $2250 (in addition to the $1000)

Absolutely no clue on what might happen.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2017
    Thank you kyfdx,
    Just looking to see if you had some knowledge "based on past history" if Lexus typically has better lease programs in march than in Jan or Feb.
    Also had another questions that may be outside of your forte. Wondering why in 2017 none of the RCs coming into the South FL region have Nav? I know that the vehicle is now equipped with the Scout GPS link, but I don't think its the same? Cant really find any forum or reviews on the Scout link to know how its working?
    gwarrenfl said:

Thank you kyfdx,
    Just looking to see if you had some knowledge "based on past history" if Lexus typically has better lease programs in march than in Jan or Feb.
    Also had another questions that may be outside of your forte. Wondering why in 2017 none of the RCs coming into the South FL region have Nav? I know that the vehicle is now equipped with the Scout GPS link, but I don't think its the same? Cant really find any forum or reviews on the Scout link to know how its working?

It's basically an APP that uses your smartphone and puts the data on the car's video screen.

So, it will operate just like a built-in GPS, but it will be using your smartphone data (that's the only downside that I see).

It's not a built-in GPS, though.

https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexus-drivers-theme/pdf/scout-gps/Lexus_scout_gps_link_quick_guide_final.pdf

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx
    Thank you and yes I have seen the Lexus description of the APP. However I was really looking for some reviews either by Lexus drivers or independent professionals outside of Lexus.
    Also see that you did not reply to my question about the prior lease or possible expectations. So does that mean you do not have any opinion or input?
    Gwarren
    gwarrenfl said:

kyfdx
    Thank you and yes I have seen the Lexus description of the APP. However I was really looking for some reviews either by Lexus drivers or independent professionals outside of Lexus.
    Also see that you did not reply to my question about the prior lease or possible expectations. So does that mean you do not have any opinion or input?
    Gwarren

Our magic 8-ball is in the shop for repairs.

No guesses as to what may happen to the numbers in the future, with one exception - Lexus residuals are valid through 3 April 2017. Only the MF and incentives may change.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell or kyfdx,
    Do you have the February numbers yet for the RC200t.
    Residual with 7,500 miles for 30,36, & 39 mos.
    Money Factor
    Incentive / Rebate

Thank you
    gwarrenfl said:

Michaell or kyfdx,
    Money Factor
    Incentive / Rebate

Thank you

61%/58%/56% residual
    .00120 MF
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• paxton407paxton407 Member Posts: 74
    kyfdx said:

gwarrenfl said:

Michaell or kyfdx,
    Money Factor
    Incentive / Rebate

Thank you

61%/58%/56% residual
    .00120 MF
    $1000 lease cash
    How about 30, 36, 39 on 12k miles?
    paxton407 said:

kyfdx said:

gwarrenfl said:

Michaell or kyfdx,
    Money Factor
    Incentive / Rebate

Thank you

61%/58%/56% residual
    .00120 MF
    $1000 lease cash
    Subtract 2% from 7.5K/yr number

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• paxton407paxton407 Member Posts: 74
    kyfdx said:

paxton407 said:

kyfdx said:

gwarrenfl said:

Michaell or kyfdx,
    Money Factor
    Incentive / Rebate

Thank you

61%/58%/56% residual
    .00120 MF
    $1000 lease cash
    Just to confirm - are these the figures for the 2017 RC Turbo 200t F Sport? I see this thread is listed under the "RC 350" - but Michaell directed me here from the 2016 thread.
    paxton407 said:

kyfdx said:

paxton407 said:

kyfdx said:

gwarrenfl said:

Michaell or kyfdx,
    Money Factor
    Incentive / Rebate

Thank you

61%/58%/56% residual
    .00120 MF
    $1000 lease cash
    Just to confirm - are these the figures for the 2017 RC Turbo 200t F Sport? I see this thread is listed under the "RC 350" - but Michaell directed me here from the 2016 thread.
    The numbers are the same for both models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• apexcornerapexcorner Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

Was wondering, are the numbers above (61%/58%/56% residual, .00120 MF, $1000 lease cash) the same for the RC F?

I'm interested in seeing the numbers for 2017 RC F, 36/39 months, 10K miles. Zip is 22180.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Was wondering, are the numbers above (61%/58%/56% residual, .00120 MF, $1000 lease cash) the same for the RC F?

I'm interested in seeing the numbers for 2017 RC F, 36/39 months, 10K miles. Zip is 22180.

Thank you in advance!

Subtract 5% from the residual, and MF is .00130

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Gentleman,
    Can you tell me if the March numbers have changed for the RC200t?
    61%/58%/56% residual on 30/36/39 months, .00120 MF, $1000 lease cash February.
    gwarrenfl said:

Gentleman,
    Can you tell me if the March numbers have changed for the RC200t?
    61%/58%/56% residual on 30/36/39 months, .00120 MF, $1000 lease cash February.

Assuming 10k miles, I show 60%/57%55% and .00100. $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell,
    Thank you an d my numbers were using 7500 miles so I guess mine would be correct then.
  • brookhaven25brookhaven25 Member Posts: 10
    Can I have Residual and MF for 2017 RC300 base and F-sport in Pa on 24 month, 10k miles. Thank you

Can I have Residual and MF for 2017 RC300 base and F-sport in Pa on 24 month, 10k miles. Thank you

63% and .00100

$1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bananacalfbananacalf Member Posts: 17
    2017 LEXUS RC 350
    St. Louis, MO
    12k/36

2017 LEXUS RC 350
    St. Louis, MO
    12k/36

55% and .00100. $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bananacalfbananacalf Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

2017 LEXUS RC 350
    St. Louis, MO
    12k/36

What about for the F Sport? Same setup

Michaell said:

2017 LEXUS RC 350
    St. Louis, MO
    12k/36

What about for the F Sport? Same setup
    Same numbers for the F-Sport

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ferrisdferrisd Member Posts: 21
    RC 300 f sport in NJ
    3 years 12k
    Residual? Money factor? Lease cash?
    ferrisd said:

RC 300 f sport in NJ
    3 years 12k

The March program numbers have been extended through Monday, 3 April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ferrisd said:

RC 300 f sport in NJ
    3 years 12k

.00100 MF and 56% residual.
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• timotatotimotato Member Posts: 1
    Hi, thank you for doing this!

2017 RC 350 F Sport AWD
    Portland, OR
    7.5K/3 years