Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda CR-V Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    marctav said:

This thread is great
    Just got a 2017 CR-V EX with roof rail and rack(msrp 29,683)
    $25,735
    -$500 for trade (2005 Rav4 with 250k)
    Doc fee $399.00
    MA Tax 1692.13
    MA Plate & TItle $100.00
    Out the door  $27,336.13
    Hope this helps anyone looking to buy similar car.

Congrats!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sk032013sk032013 Posts: 31
    marctav said:

This thread is great
    $25,735
    Doc fee $399.00
    MA Tax 1692.13
    MA Plate & TItle $100.00
    Out the door  $27,336.13

Is Honda Sensing feature available in EX you bought.? Please let me know.
    marctav said:

This thread is great
    $25,735
    Doc fee $399.00
    MA Tax 1692.13
    MA Plate & TItle $100.00
    Out the door  $27,336.13

Just checking is it AWD or 2WD.
  • avyas2016avyas2016 Posts: 2
    Any buying experience in Chicago area ? pls share the price details.
  • eddy124eddy124 Posts: 1
    Any price information for CRV EX-L AWD in Sacramento, CA area?
    loftyet said:

sk032013 said:

Team,

I am looking for 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD near Sacramento area, Anyone around Sacramento area recently bought it. Can you please share your price and dealer details, if possible.

Thanks

did you find anything? I am looking at northern california area.
    Nothing Yet.
  • What's the reasonable monthly payment for EX-L 2017 zero down payment, AWD, no navigation? I am planning to ask for $400 per month, but not sure if this reasonable or even possible to go lower than this? I managed to negotiate the EX AWD to $380 per month including dealer accessories..
    Chicago/Wisconsin area. Planning to finalize the lease this Monday (tomorrow).
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I want to get done with it tomorrow!
  • RTosRTos MAPosts: 1
    marctav said:

This thread is great
    $25,735
    Doc fee $399.00
    MA Tax 1692.13
    MA Plate & TItle $100.00
    Out the door  $27,336.13

Is is 2WD or AWD? Who is the dealer?
  • dqadqa Posts: 2
    Northern VA price for CRV-EX AWD OTD price $27,800...hope this help someone shopping in the local area.
  • spike69spike69 Posts: 10
    Bought a new CRV EX-L AWD in Wisconsin.
    We have a 2007 honda CRV LX AWD with 107700 miles on it. We had got an offer of $5000 from carmax for the car. On Sunday, driving home, the car lit up like a christmas tree with check engine and VSA lights coming on. We took it in and they said the oil pressure switch and assembly had to be replaced for $341. We took a new car for a test drive and after talking for awhile they offered the new car for 28986 plus 289 doc fee plus title and tax. They also offered $5500 for the trade in. Just went to another dealership that had the costco deal. Our current car lit up like a christmas tree on the way there again with the same lights, so apparently it was not fixed. Anytime you tried to accelerate above a slow acceleration it would just start jerking. We told them they could give us a quote on the tradein but that the lights just came on. The costco quote was 29840 plus 219 doc fee plus title and tax and the tradein was a real low ball. I needed to leave for volleyball and said we had a much better quote. They came back with 28912 for the new car and 6300 for the trade in as is so I took it. I believe they would have come down more on the new car and given me less for the trade in if the two transactions were completely independent. The net affect was the same.
  • dobby1502dobby1502 Posts: 1
    Just drove my new CR-V home, in NJ ...
    EX AWD
    Price - $26,481
    $450 Doc Fee
    +Standard NJ state taxes/fees
    -$1550 trade in ('08 Nissan Rogue, 174k Miles)
  • Moe22Moe22 ChicagoPosts: 2
    avyas2016 said:

I too am looking in the Chicago area. I got a quote of $26,131 for an EX AWD from Planet Honda. This is vehicle price only, no fees. I am told Autonation Honda near O'Hare is tough to beat as far as a price goes I'll keep you posted as I plan to buy at the end of the month.
  • spike69spike69 Posts: 10
    Another thing to consider. If you plan on getting an extended warranty through Honda. Honda care. Please get some quotes from Honda dealerships online. It does not matter what dealership you buy the Honda care warranty from. They quoted us 1900 from the dealership we got the car from. Ended up getting it for about half price from a Honda dealer that sells them online. Also, check out fightingchance.com I have used them in the past to buy a car and they are very good. Buy at the end of a month. The dealerships get money back from Honda based on volume of sales for the month. You need to find that dealership that is one or two sales away from making it to the next level of sales to get the best deal.
  • Hi All,
    I'm living in San Diego area and looking for a 2017 Honda CRV EX model. Could anybody share his/her purchasing experience for price and features? Thanks a lot in advance.
  • paulsalempaulsalem New JerseyPosts: 1
    dobby1502 said:

Just drove my new CR-V home, in NJ ...
    EX AWD
    Price - $26,481
    $450 Doc Fee
    +Standard NJ state taxes/fees
    -$1550 trade in ('08 Nissan Rogue, 174k Miles)

Where did you buy it?
  • madgeminimadgemini Posts: 5
    RTos said:

Is is 2WD or AWD? Who is the dealer?

I'm assuming it's AWD based on the MSRP. Also I don't think any Honda dealers carry 2WD CR-Vs in the market here in MA (or if they do, they're pretty rare). I'm also curious about the dealer and PM'd the poster to ask. I also accidentally PM'd you, RTos, so disregard that message! :-)

• artman79artman79 SeattlePosts: 1
    I just bought mine last week it's a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD with wheel lock and 3 other items, and the price is $29,750 in Seattle area, but we have a 10.1% sales tax here, I don't think it's a horrible deal but definitely can be cheaper in some other areas though not probably by much, the dealership is a bit shady by offering a car that already comes with the accessories that I could not take away, I was so tired of driving around so I just agree to it.
  • posh8688posh8688 Posts: 17
    Could someone please let me know how much they got it for in Chicago?Been looking for an EX.
    So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.:
    25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees).
    I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!
    Moe22 said:

avyas2016 said:

I too am looking in the Chicago area. I got a quote of $26,131 for an EX AWD from Planet Honda. This is vehicle price only, no fees. I am told Autonation Honda near O'Hare is tough to beat as far as a price goes I'll keep you posted as I plan to buy at the end of the month.
    So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.:
    25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees).
    I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!
  • himanshushimanshus Posts: 9
    Posh, Can you please share names of the Dealers, Agent names and Their detailed quotes as well? I am planning to finish my purchase this week and will call few more with base as your price and can pass on if I can negotiate lower price.

>So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.:
    >25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees).
    >I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!

himanshus said:

Posh, Can you please share names of the Dealers, Agent names and Their detailed quotes as well? I am planning to finish my purchase this week and will call few more with base as your price and can pass on if I can negotiate lower price.

I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side.
    They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

You can find a FWD CR-V in Chicago? :wink:

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited July 2017
    Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

Apparently,yes. :disappointed: . I am now reading if AWD is honestly required now :smile:
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,727
    posh8688 said:

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

Apparently,yes. :disappointed: . I am now reading if AWD is honestly required now :smile:

I live in Colorado. Wife has been driving AWD vehicles for almost 20 years. She won't ever switch back.

Even though we both know that there are maybe 5-10 days a year where AWD is necessary. Peace of mind is worth a lot.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• himanshushimanshus Posts: 9
    I got little better based on your offer but not much (25.5K)
    2017 Honda CR-V EX SUV 2WD
    MSRP: $27,735
    Motor Werks Price: $25,488* good for ANY in-stock 2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    Savings of $2,247

>I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side.
    >They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal

• honda_96honda_96 Posts: 7
    2017 crv extended warranty costs?
    Michaell said:
    Posh, Can you please share names of the Dealers, Agent names and Their detailed quotes as well? I am planning to finish my purchase this week and will call few more with base as your price and can pass on if I can negotiate lower price. >So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.: >25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees). >I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!
    I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side. They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal
    I live in Colorado. Wife has been driving AWD vehicles for almost 20 years. She won't ever switch back. Even though we both know that there are maybe 5-10 days a year where AWD is necessary. Peace of mind is worth a lot.   

Agreed!i am almost convinced Fwd should do
    himanshus said:
    I got little better based on your offer but not much (25.5K) 2017 Honda CR-V EX SUV 2WD MSRP: $27,735 Motor Werks Price: $25,488* good for ANY in-stock 2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Savings of $2,247 >I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side. >They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal

awesome!
    are you going with 2wd?

• pri1011pri1011 Raleigh, NCPosts: 7
    honda_96 said:

2017 crv extended warranty costs?

use collegehillhonda online warranty costs as the standard. i was initially offered somewhere near $1900 and they reduced it to $1100 when i showed them the quotes from here.