Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Ford Focus Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
edited January 2018 in Ford
Ask your 2018 Focus lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Ford Focus here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13

Comments

  • RV and MMF 36/15k or 36/16.5k ST AS tire package 402A in Ohio?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    RV and MMF 36/15k or 36/16.5k ST AS tire package 402A in Ohio?

    41%/40% residual
    0.25% APR
    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I please have residual and money factor for 2018 Focus TI Hatchback with 36/10.5k in PA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    svortex7 said:

    Hi, can I please have residual and money factor for 2018 Focus TI Hatchback with 36/10.5k in PA?

    45% residual

    Which end of PA?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    svortex7 said:

    Hi, can I please have residual and money factor for 2018 Focus TI Hatchback with 36/10.5k in PA?

    45% residual

    Which end of PA?
    Philly
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    svortex7 said:

    Michaell said:

    svortex7 said:

    Hi, can I please have residual and money factor for 2018 Focus TI Hatchback with 36/10.5k in PA?

    45% residual

    Which end of PA?
    Philly
    .75% APR and $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • logbooshlogboosh Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Hello.

    Could I trouble you for RV, MF and incentives on a '18 Focus SE Hatch in Ann Arbor, MI? 36/15

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    logboosh said:

    Hello.

    Could I trouble you for RV, MF and incentives on a '18 Focus SE Hatch in Ann Arbor, MI? 36/15

    Thanks!

    42% and .75%
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • seekingkiasoulseekingkiasoul Dublin CAPosts: 2
    Can you provide MF, RV, and lease cash for Ford Focus Electric for state of california for 36 months/12k miles?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Can you provide MF, RV, and lease cash for Ford Focus Electric for state of california for 36 months/12k miles?

    0.25% APR
    32% residual
    $10,500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skrupp152skrupp152 Posts: 17
    MF and RV and any lease cash for Focus ST base model (MSRP 25,950) for central NJ

    24 months and 36 months

    Lowest possible mileage lease. 7.5k? 10k?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    skrupp152 said:

    MF and RV and any lease cash for Focus ST base model (MSRP 25,950) for central NJ

    24 months and 36 months

    Lowest possible mileage lease. 7.5k? 10k?

    Thank you!

    24/10.5K
    50% residual
    1.00% APR

    36/10.5K
    44% residual
    0.75% APR

    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide me RV, MF and incentives for ford focus electric in California for 36 months and 10.5k per year?

    Thanks a lot
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    dudeduke1 said:

    Can you please provide me RV, MF and incentives for ford focus electric in California for 36 months and 10.5k per year?

    Thanks a lot

    32% residual
    0.15% APR
    $10,750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I have the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2018 FOCUS ST in Maryland for 24 and 36 months (15k/yr)

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Could I have the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2018 FOCUS ST in Maryland for 24 and 36 months (15k/yr)

    Thank you!

    46% residual for 24/15
    40% residual for 36/15
    0.25% APR
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jordanazjordanaz Posts: 23
    Can you please provide me RV, MF and incentives for ford Focus S for 10.5/24 and 10.5/36 in CT (06830)

    Thanks
  • lractsujlractsuj Posts: 17
    edited April 2018
    Good morning!
    MF/RV on 2018 Focus Hatchback (SE,SEL,Titanium- I believe they're the same rebate?) in Central Florida (32114) please. Most likely 12/24 or 12/36 Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    jordanaz said:

    Can you please provide me RV, MF and incentives for ford Focus S for 10.5/24 and 10.5/36 in CT (06830)

    Thanks

    24/10
    0.25% APR
    50% residual

    36/10
    0.25% APR
    43% residual

    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    lractsuj said:

    Good morning!
    MF/RV on 2018 Focus Hatchback (SE,SEL,Titanium- I believe they're the same rebate?) in Central Florida (32114) please. Most likely 12/24 or 12/36 Thanks!!

    24/12 - 49% (SE,SEL) or 48% (Titanium) and .25%
    36/12 - 43% for all trims and .25%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason168jason168 Posts: 9
    Hi. 
    Can you please post the residual, money factor, and incentives for a 2018 focus electric? Located in southern California, 91737. 36 months, 15k miles per year. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    jason168 said:

    Hi. 
    Can you please post the residual, money factor, and incentives for a 2018 focus electric? Located in southern California, 91737. 36 months, 15k miles per year. Thanks.

    .15% and 29%
    $10,750 customer lease cash
    $3250 dealer lease cash (use this knowledge to negotiate your best price)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason168jason168 Posts: 9
    Michaell - Thanks. Can you expound on the 3250 dealer lease cash? Is it a taxed incentive for the customer? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    jason168 said:

    Michaell - Thanks. Can you expound on the 3250 dealer lease cash? Is it a taxed incentive for the customer? Thanks.

    The $3250 is factory to dealer, and is part of any discount you negotiate. Not taxed.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Have the May residuals/MFs/lease cash been released yet? If so, can you please provide a breakdown for a 24/10.5k lease of a Focus ST (NorCal)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Have the May residuals/MFs/lease cash been released yet? If so, can you please provide a breakdown for a 24/10.5k lease of a Focus ST (NorCal)?

    1.15% APR
    49% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, could you please give me the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Focus ST. (The $30000 model) in Las Vegas Nevada? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Hello, could you please give me the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Focus ST. (The $30000 model) in Las Vegas Nevada? Thanks!

    36/15
    0.25% APR
    40% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mejia78mejia78 Posts: 7
    Hello, could you please give me the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Focus S Sedan (36 Months, 12k Miles) in Miami, FL 33146. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    mejia78 said:

    Hello, could you please give me the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Focus S Sedan (36 Months, 12k Miles) in Miami, FL 33146. Thanks!

    0.25% APR
    42% residual
    $4250 incentive

    40% residual, if stick shift

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jason168jason168 Posts: 9
    Hi. Checking in for May numbers on a 2018 Focus Electric.
    residual, money factor (regular and one pay), and incentives (hope customer lease cash and dealer lease cash are still available)
    Located in southern California, 91737. 36 months, 15k miles per year.
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    jason168 said:

    Hi. Checking in for May numbers on a 2018 Focus Electric.
    residual, money factor (regular and one pay), and incentives (hope customer lease cash and dealer lease cash are still available)
    Located in southern California, 91737. 36 months, 15k miles per year.
    Thanks.

    .15% and 29%
    $10,750 lease cash

    No info on one-pay discount, but with the APR that low to begin with, I doubt it exists.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason168jason168 Posts: 9
    The $3250 dealer lease cash expired? :(
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    jason168 said:

    The $3250 dealer lease cash expired? :(

    I only show the incentive I shared with you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tommoootommooo Posts: 1
    Looking for residual/MF/incentives for Focus ST.  24/12 or 36/12 in Baltimore, MD. Or in Vermont. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    tommooo said:

    Looking for residual/MF/incentives for Focus ST.  24/12 or 36/12 in Baltimore, MD. Or in Vermont. 

    1.15% and 48%
    .35% and 42%
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sawdin1sawdin1 Posts: 107
    MF (Tier 1), RV for Focus Titanium Hatch, 3Yr/12K in MA, NH or ME
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    sawdin1 said:

    MF (Tier 1), RV for Focus Titanium Hatch, 3Yr/12K in MA, NH or ME

    0.35% APR
    43% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hurjio98hurjio98 Orange County, CAPosts: 14
    RV/APR/incentives for 2018 Focus Electric in SoCal? 36mo/10.5k. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    hurjio98 said:

    RV/APR/incentives for 2018 Focus Electric in SoCal? 36mo/10.5k. Thanks in advance.

    0.15% APR
    32% residual
    $10750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • abhishekyvabhishekyv Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    Could I please get the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Ford Focus SEL Sedan (39Months lease and 12k miles) in Rochester NY 14626
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Could I please get the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Ford Focus SEL Sedan (39Months lease and 12k miles) in Rochester NY 14626

    0.60% APR
    42% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Might do better with 36/12
    0.35% APR
    44% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ipoipo7ipoipo7 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Could I get MF, residual, and lease incentives on 2018 Ford Focus ST 36 month /10k lease in Miami 33183. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    ipoipo7 said:

    Hi,
    Could I get MF, residual, and lease incentives on 2018 Ford Focus ST 36 month /10k lease in Miami 33183. Thanks.

    0.25% APR
    43% residual
    $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • litig8r68litig8r68 Posts: 2
    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334
    litig8r68 said:

    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.

    Sedan or Hatch?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • litig8r68litig8r68 Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    litig8r68 said:

    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Sedan
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    litig8r68 said:

    Michaell said:

    litig8r68 said:

    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Sedan
    24/10
    1.15% APR
    52% residual

    36/10
    0.35% APR
    45% residual

    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus ST zip code 12047
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,334

    Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus ST zip code 12047

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.