Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Kia Niro Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
edited October 2018 in Kia
Ask your 2019 Niro lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Kia Niro here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1345678

Comments

  • May I have the MF, RV, and incentives for 24mo or 36mo, both 10K and 12K? zip code 77025.
    Thank you so much. EX Premium Plug-in.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    songshan said:

    May I have the MF, RV, and incentives for 24mo or 36mo, both 10K and 12K? zip code 77025.
    Thank you so much. EX Premium Plug-in.

    24/12: .00203 MF and 59% residual. $5143 lease cash
    36/12: .00208 MF and 54% residual. $4543 lease cash

    Add 1% for 36/10. 10K not offered for 24 month term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ilikenewcarsilikenewcars Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    May I have a MF, RF and Incentives for a 2019 Niro EX and Touring (non plug-in) for 12,000 miles at 24 and 36 mos.? Zip is 95621. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416

    May I have a MF, RF and Incentives for a 2019 Niro EX and Touring (non plug-in) for 12,000 miles at 24 and 36 mos.? Zip is 95621. Thanks!

    EX
    .00206 and 60%; $3520 lease cash
    .00200 and 56%; $2630 lease cash

    Touring
    .00206 and 61%; $3420 lease cash
    .00198 and 57%; $2730 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Would like to know MF and RV for EX and LX 36month 15k/year zip 11554
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416

    Would like to know MF and RV for EX and LX 36month 15k/year zip 11554

    Hybrid or plug in?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hybrid thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713

    Would like to know MF and RV for EX and LX 36month 15k/year zip 11554

    Hybrid thanks. 

    EX: .00200 MF and 54% residual
    $2960 lease cash

    LX: .00198 MF and 55% residual
    $3060 lease cash

    $500 bonus cash on either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can i please have the MF & RV for Niro Plugin hybrid LX & EX at 36/months 12k/yr and 15k/yr at 95118 zip code.

    Thank!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713

    Hi,

    Can i please have the MF & RV for Niro Plugin hybrid LX & EX at 36/months 12k/yr and 15k/yr at 95118 zip code.

    Thank!

    36/15
    EX: .00208 MF and 51% residual.
    $4543 lease cash

    LX: .00197 MF and 51% residual
    $4543 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • m9j5c_1984m9j5c_1984 Posts: 61
    edited November 2018
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2019 Niro Plug-in EX Premium in zip 12204? 12/24 and 12/36? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2019 Niro Plug-in EX Premium in zip 12204? 12/24 and 12/36? Thank you.

    .00185 and 60%; $5143 incentive
    .00183 and 53%; $4543 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SeattleLeaser2018SeattleLeaser2018 WAPosts: 1
    edited November 2018
    May I have the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2019 Niro EX (Hybrid w/ Tech Package) 10/36 in zip 98033?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416

    May I have the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2019 Niro EX (Hybrid w/ Tech Package) 10/36 in zip 98033?

    .00200 and 57%
    $2300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2019 Niro Touring in South FL (33401)?  Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    cjc0001 said:

    May I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2019 Niro Touring in South FL (33401)?  Thank you!

    .00194 MF and 56% residual
    $2330 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Can I have numbers (MF/RV/Lease cash..) for 2019 Niro LX and EX 36/12k & 24/12k?
    Zip: 91789

    Thank you so much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    xtine6666 said:

    Hi, Can I have numbers (MF/RV/Lease cash..) for 2019 Niro LX and EX 36/12k & 24/12k?
    Zip: 91789

    Thank you so much.

    EX
    .00206 MF and 60% residual. $3520 lease cash
    .00200 MF and 56% residual. $2630 lease cash

    LX
    .00200 MF and 63% residual. $2920 lease cash
    .00200 MF and 60% residual. $2330 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 Kia Niro Hybrid LX for 36/12K & 36/15K in ZipCode: 98422
    Please provide MF/RV/Incentive.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    swinglife said:

    2019 Kia Niro Hybrid LX for 36/12K & 36/15K in ZipCode: 98422
    Please provide MF/RV/Incentive.

    Thank you.

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you kyfdx!
  • Are there any changes for December to the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2019 Niro Touring in South FL (33401)?  Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    cjc0001 said:

    Are there any changes for December to the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2019 Niro Touring in South FL (33401)?  Thank you!

    Kia programs were extended through Monday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dealerships haven’t been able to get down to my desired monthly payment with the November lease criteria; I’ll wait until next week to ask about the December numbers.  Do manufacturers’ finance companies ever lower the MF or increase incentives during the last week of the year, or do the numbers  always stay constant throughout December?  Thanks for the info!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    cjc0001 said:

    Dealerships haven’t been able to get down to my desired monthly payment with the November lease criteria; I’ll wait until next week to ask about the December numbers.  Do manufacturers’ finance companies ever lower the MF or increase incentives during the last week of the year, or do the numbers  always stay constant throughout December?  Thanks for the info!

    Once they come out with the monthly program, it usually never updates again, that month

    Of course, they can always add seasonal incentives (like Black Friday, etc) when the Holiday is coming up.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello looking for MF/Res for 2019 Niro LX base, 12/36mos, if they have 48 mos I would like to see res for that as well. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    terabaap said:

    Hello looking for MF/Res for 2019 Niro LX base, 12/36mos, if they have 48 mos I would like to see res for that as well. Thanks!!

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 27605
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    terabaap said:

    Hello looking for MF/Res for 2019 Niro LX base, 12/36mos, if they have 48 mos I would like to see res for that as well. Thanks!!

    terabaap said:

    27605

    36/12
    .00200 and 59%
    $2000 lease cash

    48/12
    .00204 and 51%
    $1300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello—now it’s time to ask for the December RV, MF, and lease incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2019 Niro Touring in South FL (33401).  Thanks for the info!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    cjc0001 said:

    Hello—now it’s time to ask for the December RV, MF, and lease incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2019 Niro Touring in South FL (33401).  Thanks for the info!

    .00194 MF and 56% residual
    $2330 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OK, same as November—thanks!
  • What are the MF and Residual for 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In EX Premium in 60201?

    Thanks again for helping us out!

    Genuinely,
    Sam
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    iflyadesk said:

    What are the MF and Residual for 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In EX Premium in 60201?

    Thanks again for helping us out!

    Genuinely,
    Sam

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    iflyadesk said:

    What are the MF and Residual for 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In EX Premium in 60201?

    Thanks again for helping us out!

    Genuinely,
    Sam

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    iflyadesk said:

    Michaell said:

    iflyadesk said:

    What are the MF and Residual for 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In EX Premium in 60201?

    Thanks again for helping us out!

    Genuinely,
    Sam

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12
    .00183 MF and 53% residual
    $4543 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Aargh747Aargh747 Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    Hi there, I'm looking for MF and residual for 36/12 2019 kia niro plug in LX and EX in 94606, and any available incentives. TIA
  • Hello, Is there buying incentive for 2019 Niro EX in Zip Code 98422?
    Is there same lease case of $4543 here? Which one is better deal at this time? buy or lease?

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    Aargh747 said:

    Hi there, I'm looking for MF and residual for 36/12 2019 kia niro plug in LX and EX in 94606, and any available incentives. TIA

    EX: .00188 MF and 52% residual
    LX: .00197 MF and 53% residual

    $4543 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, Please provide MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Niro EX in 98422.

    I got a lease quote for 36/12K in 98422,
    MF: 0.002
    RV: 56%
    Lease Cash: $2300

    But I am seeing lease cash of $4543 in this forum every where.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    swinglife said:

    Hello, Please provide MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Niro EX in 98422.

    I got a lease quote for 36/12K in 98422,
    MF: 0.002
    RV: 56%
    Lease Cash: $2300

    But I am seeing lease cash of $4543 in this forum every where.

    Thanks.

    I confirm those numbers, even the lease cash.

    Lease cash is regional.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Aargh747Aargh747 Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked and answered but I'm wondering if lease cash is taxed in California?

    Thanks again for all your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    Aargh747 said:

    Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked and answered but I'm wondering if lease cash is taxed in California?


    Thanks again for all your help
    It depends on the nature of the incentive.

    If it is factory to dealer, then it is not.
    If it is factory to customer, then it is.

    The problem is, we aren't 100% certain which of the above applies to Kia.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michael,

    Looking for lease info on:

    2019 KIA Niro LX Base
    MF/RV, Incentives for 36/12k
    Zip code: 27605

    Have A Nice Day!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    terabaap said:

    Hi Michael,

    Looking for lease info on:

    2019 KIA Niro LX Base
    MF/RV, Incentives for 36/12k
    Zip code: 27605

    Have A Nice Day!

    .00200 MF and 59% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • apwexlerapwexler Columbia, MissouriPosts: 2
    I'm looking for MF and residual for 36/12 and 24/12 2019 kia niro plug EX and EX Premium in 63376 , and any available incentives. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    apwexler said:

    I'm looking for MF and residual for 36/12 and 24/12 2019 kia niro plug EX and EX Premium in 63376 , and any available incentives. Thank you!

    EX
    .00186 and 59%; $5043 lease cash
    .00188 and 52%; $4543 lease cash

    EX Prem
    .00185 and 60%; $5143 lease cash
    .00183 and 53%; $4543 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Aargh747Aargh747 Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    I found a great deal on a 2018 kia niro plug in lx in Manteca, California. Most of the 2018's are gone. I'm not taking advantage of it because I really don't want to lease. If someone's looking and they still have it, the dealer was really easy to deal with and the price was excellent.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,416
    Aargh747 said:

    I found a great deal on a 2018 kia niro plug in lx in Manteca, California. Most of the 2018's are gone. I'm not taking advantage of it because I really don't want to lease. If someone's looking and they still have it, the dealer was really easy to deal with and the price was excellent.

    Feel free to share the dealer name - just no contact information (phone, URL, etc)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Aargh747Aargh747 Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Aargh747 said:

    I found a great deal on a 2018 kia niro plug in lx in Manteca, California. Most of the 2018's are gone. I'm not taking advantage of it because I really don't want to lease. If someone's looking and they still have it, the dealer was really easy to deal with and the price was excellent.

    Feel free to share the dealer name - just no contact information (phone, URL, etc)
    Kia Country Manteca, CA
Sign In or Register to comment.