Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    nyjmmj said:

Hi could you please provide me the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Giulia Ti Sport RWD and 2019 Giulia Ti Sport Carbon RWD 24months/10k 90046? Thanks!

.00013 and 58%
    $2000 incentive

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MarilistarMarilistar Member Posts: 35
    That is what i am trying to figure out! it seems like i am not getting the incentive... ONE dealer says its $3000$ and another saiys $2000? I am lost, but like Michaell said, it seems like they are NOT wrapping all the taxes and fees into my monthly payment, and making me pay all the fees up front! SIGH! Stressing me out. also, I am a She, not a He. :)
    mpgxsvcd said:

kyfdx said:

mpgxsvcd said:

Yes it would be Ally, but I don't trust him, he is trying to fudge some numbers, i know it. i am the type of person, who loves to learn and wants to get a good deal. so I want to understand how they are breaking it down.. i asked him to send me a breakdown. I also asked a lot of questions, in which he didn't, or couldn't answer, and then gave me an attitude that i was wasting his time... This makes zero sense to me, if i am putting $3000 down, why do i need Over $6000 at signing.. Here is the document he shared. Can someone please help me decipher what they did?? Like i said, earlier. Amex purchasing is giving me a discount of $4,166, plus the $3000 incentive from Alfa, but i dont see anything here that shows that. looks like an incentive of $2000.. SIGH THANK YOU!!

ksoman said:

Alfa dealers are pushing Ally a lot. Must be heftier kickbacks. Both Residual and MF numbers are different.

With the numbers on that sheet I get $360.02 as a payment with $3000 of cap cost reduction and paying the taxes upfront. It is almost as if he isn’t actually applying your cap cost reduction to the calculation. I get $444.11 per month with ZERO cap cost reduction and paying the taxes and fees upfront.

This dealer is literally trying to steal $3000 from you. He is taking your down payment and just inserting it into his pocket without applying any of it to the lease. Run AWAY!

Pay as little money upfront as you can. With that low of an interest rate you might as well roll it into the lease.
    I think you've read it wrong. The numbers all add up on that sheet. And, all upfront money is accounted for.
    From his post it made it sound like they had agreed to another $3000 in rebates. However, after re-reading the post it sounds like he was only supposed to get a $2000 rebate. If the rebate is only $2000 then yes the numbers would be correct. You can delete my post if you think it will cause more confusion.
    I recently purchased the 2019 Giulia Ti Sport! Red/Tan, Its Fire!!!
    Thanks for clarifying all this.. SO can you explain why the due at signing is so high?? is it because they aren't wrapping the taxes and fees into the monthly payment? And thats why you suggest to re-run the numbers with $2500 due at signing? TY.
    Michaell said:

Yes it would be Ally, but I don't trust him, he is trying to fudge some numbers, i know it. i am the type of person, who loves to learn and wants to get a good deal. so I want to understand how they are breaking it down.. i asked him to send me a breakdown. I also asked a lot of questions, in which he didn't, or couldn't answer, and then gave me an attitude that i was wasting his time... This makes zero sense to me, if i am putting $3000 down, why do i need Over $6000 at signing.. Here is the document he shared. Can someone please help me decipher what they did?? Like i said, earlier. Amex purchasing is giving me a discount of $4,166, plus the $3000 incentive from Alfa, but i dont see anything here that shows that. looks like an incentive of $2000.. SIGH THANK YOU!!

ksoman said:

Alfa dealers are pushing Ally a lot. Must be heftier kickbacks. Both Residual and MF numbers are different.

That's because there is a difference between "down payment" and "cash due at signing" for a lease. The inception costs, if not added into the monthly payment, must also be paid when the paperwork is signed.

We prefer a minimum cash outlay for a lease - usually, just the first payment and the registration costs. In NY, we also recommend you pay the taxes up front, as if you add them to the payment, you end up paying tax on the tax.

Ask them to rerun the numbers with only $2500 due at signing, and get a copy of the deal sheet then.
  • x5pencex5pence Member Posts: 15
    Could I get the numbers for a 2019 Giulia RWD Ti Sport for 24/10 and 36/10 please? Thanks!

Thanks for clarifying all this.. SO can you explain why the due at signing is so high?? is it because they aren't wrapping the taxes and fees into the monthly payment? And thats why you suggest to re-run the numbers with $2500 due at signing? TY.

Michaell said:

ksoman said:

That's because there is a difference between "down payment" and "cash due at signing" for a lease. The inception costs, if not added into the monthly payment, must also be paid when the paperwork is signed.

We prefer a minimum cash outlay for a lease - usually, just the first payment and the registration costs. In NY, we also recommend you pay the taxes up front, as if you add them to the payment, you end up paying tax on the tax.

Ask them to rerun the numbers with only $2500 due at signing, and get a copy of the deal sheet then.
    Due at signing is high for the exact reason you state - you are paying the fees and taxes up front.

And, there is only one incentive, based on the bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

x5pence said:

Could I get the numbers for a 2019 Giulia RWD Ti Sport for 24/10 and 36/10 please? Thanks!

.00013 and 58%
    .00051 and 49%
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fer1fer1 Member Posts: 11
    Hello,
    Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Giulia Ti Sport RWD & AWD, 36/12 & 24/12 33180?
    Thanks!
    fer1 said:

Hello,
    Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Giulia Ti Sport RWD & AWD, 36/12 & 24/12 33180?
    Thanks!

AWD
    .00007 and 57%
    .00024 and 47%

RWD
    .00013 and 57%
    .00051 and 48%

$2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anthatanthat Member Posts: 2
    Can I get the MF RV and list of incentives for the AWD base and Sport Ti models? 12k/24 and 12k/36 in the 28217 area 
    anthat said:

Can I get the MF RV and list of incentives for the AWD base and Sport Ti models? 12k/24 and 12k/36 in the 28217 area 

Base
    .00020 and 59%
    .00056 and 50%

Ti Sport
    .00007 and 57%
    .00024 and 47%

$2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jassiekjassiek Member Posts: 131
    Please provide MF RV and incentives for AWD Sport Ti model. 12k/24 and 12k/36. Zip code 10901
    Thank You in advance
    jassiek said:

Please provide MF RV and incentives for AWD Sport Ti model. 12k/24 and 12k/36. Zip code 10901
    Thank You in advance

.00007 and 57%
    .00024 and 47%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tstjean158tstjean158 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, what is the money factor, residual, and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Giulia TI Sport RWD in 07102 24/10k?

Hi, what is the money factor, residual, and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Giulia TI Sport RWD in 07102 24/10k?

.00013 and 58%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for a Ti Sport AWD for the below in 07102?

May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for a Ti Sport AWD for the below in 07102?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

36 Mo / 10000 Mi
  • eltiodolfoeltiodolfo Member Posts: 112
    Please provide numbers for Ti Sport RWD, 36/10k 33156

Michaell said:

36 Mo / 10000 Mi
    .00024 and 48%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Please provide numbers for Ti Sport RWD, 36/10k 33156

.00051 and 49%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• MAXieMAXie Member Posts: 15
    Can I get the numbers for Ti Sport AWD zip 98121 36/10 24/10. Any incentives and rebates?
    MAXie said:

Can I get the numbers for Ti Sport AWD zip 98121 36/10 24/10. Any incentives and rebates?

.00007 and 58%
    .00024 and 48%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dxp2004dxp2004 Member Posts: 12
    May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for a Ti Sport AWD for 24/15K and 36/15k for 19425? Thank you!
    dxp2004 said:

May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for a Ti Sport AWD for 24/15K and 36/15k for 19425? Thank you!

.00007 and 55%
    .00024 and 45%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited April 2019
    Hello Michaell. It’s me again. So I went to another dealer. And got some new numbers. This breakdown isn’t very good. Maybe you can understand it? Is this a good deal?
    Thank you. M.
  • ksomanksoman Member Posts: 683

Hello Michaell. It’s me again. So I went to another dealer. And got some new numbers. This breakdown isn’t very good. Maybe you can understand it? Is this a good deal?
    Thank you. M.

It looks like, you still got a down payment here.
    I live in NJ. I got my Giulia near Harrisburg PA. For me, if nothing else, the documentation fee difference saves me $15/month. It actually saves me a lot more to go elsewhere.

Yes. I have a down payment... how would you get to a reasonable monthly payment with no money down? The MSRP is $51,440. After all incentives the car is $45,366. Not sure what your reply means... 🤔
    ksoman said:

Thank you. M.

I live in NJ. I got my Giulia near Harrisburg PA. For me, if nothing else, the documentation fee difference saves me $15/month. It actually saves me a lot more to go elsewhere.

Thank you. M.

What trim level is this for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Yes. I have a down payment... how would you get to a reasonable monthly payment with no money down? The MSRP is $51,440. After all incentives the car is $45,366. Not sure what your reply means... 🤔

ksoman said:

Thank you. M.

I think, at the moment, the Giulia is sitting on the lots for months, and it appears many competition brand dealers are is in the mood to drop prices by between 8-9K on MSRP. Based on the calls I get every day from dealers I may have spoken to anytime in the last one year, it seems like car sales are falling through the floor pretty bad and everybody is in the mood to just get inventory down. I'd say tell them (a) I am not going to put anything down (b) tell them you are not focused on a particular monthly $, but care about your total over 36 months (c) you want the cap cost @ 41,152. They will laugh, they will choke, but they WILL come back to you with a number lower than $45,366, in my opinion, you can bring them down to about $42,500 - $43,000. With no money down, this puts you in a payment of approximately $485-$500 with about $3,000 out the door (not the 6K in your term sheet). My 47K Giulia is $399/mox24 with $3,000 out the door (this $3,000 is almost all tax and title). Whether you put money down or you put it into your monthly payment, you are writing somebody else a check, so the only way to really save money is to push the cap cost as low as possible without your contributions.
    Michaell said:

Thank you. M.

What trim level is this for?

This price point is usually either the Giulia Ti or Ti Sport.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,891
    edited April 2019
    ksoman said:
    Hello Michaell. It’s me again. So I went to another dealer. And got some new numbers. This breakdown isn’t very good. Maybe you can understand it? Is this a good deal? Thank you. M.
    It looks like, you still got a down payment here. I live in NJ. I got my Giulia near Harrisburg PA. For me, if nothing else, the documentation fee difference saves me $15/month. It actually saves me a lot more to go elsewhere.
    I think, at the moment, the Giulia is sitting on the lots for months, and it appears many competition brand dealers are is in the mood to drop prices by between 8-9K on MSRP. Based on the calls I get every day from dealers I may have spoken to anytime in the last one year, it seems like car sales are falling through the floor pretty bad and everybody is in the mood to just get inventory down. I'd say tell them (a) I am not going to put anything down (b) tell them you are not focused on a particular monthly $, but care about your total over 36 months (c) you want the cap cost @ 41,152. They will laugh, they will choke, but they WILL come back to you with a number lower than $45,366, in my opinion, you can bring them down to about $42,500 - $43,000. With no money down, this puts you in a payment of approximately $485-$500 with about $3,000 out the door (not the 6K in your term sheet). My 47K Giulia is $399/mox24 with $3,000 out the door (this $3,000 is almost all tax and title). Whether you put money down or you put it into your monthly payment, you are writing somebody else a check, so the only way to really save money is to push the cap cost as low as possible without your contributions.
    I’d tend to agree with most of this. 12% off before the $2k incentive would put you at right about $43k. The only thing I’d do differently, however, is to roll all fees and taxes into the payment. The MF is so low, it makes more sense to me to borrow as much as possible and minimize your risk in case the car is stolen or totaled. At .00024 MF, it is $25 in interest over 3 yrs to borrow the extra $3k. It is silly to NOT borrow at that rate.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Kastaway33Kastaway33 Member Posts: 15
    edited April 2019
    2019 Gulia RWD base
    24 month / 10k miles
    zip 92110

what is MF , RV and any incentives please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199

2019 Gulia RWD base
    24 month / 10k miles
    zip 92110

what is MF , RV and any incentives please

.00086 MF and 62% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ITGuyITGuy Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    • Please provide MF RV and incentives for Sport Ti model & TI Lusso (if different). 15k/24 and 15k/36. Zip code 33881. Thank you.
    This is all extremely great info! I am going to take all this and have a nice conversation when I go to them in person. I have some other incentives coming in from the Amex purchasing program as well. A lot of numbers. Also, do you know how much Ally financial gives Alfa for a kickback? Also, is the .06% interest rate normal? For the lease.. and yes. This is for the TI sport model. Thank you for your feedback.
    ksoman said:

ksoman said:

Thank you. M.

ITGuy said:

• Please provide MF RV and incentives for Sport Ti model & TI Lusso (if different). 15k/24 and 15k/36. Zip code 33881. Thank you.
    Assuming RWD

.00013 MF and 56% residual
    .00051 MF and 46% residual

$2000 incentive

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Please provide numbers for RWD Base 36/10k 33156

.00104 and 53%
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

.00104 and 53%
    $2000 incentive
    Thanks! Would you happen to know what the dealer fee and acq fee are?

Michaell said:

.00104 and 53%
    $2000 incentive
    Dealer fees aren't regulated in Florida. Each dealer is free to charge what they choose.

I don't think we know the Chrysler Capital acquisition fee for Alfa, but it's likely to be either $595 or $895.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

.00104 and 53%
    $2000 incentive
    Dealer fees aren't regulated in Florida. Each dealer is free to charge what they choose.

I don't think we know the Chrysler Capital acquisition fee for Alfa, but it's likely to be either $595 or $895.
    Thanks for the info!
    Michaell said:

.00104 and 53%
    $2000 incentive
    Dealership is telling me MF is 3.5% (1% higher) and residual 50% (they stated it is 49% but they are bumping it to 50%). Moving on from this dealership. Your info was very helpful.
  • VpnHDVpnHD Member Posts: 4
    2019 Giulia RWD 90039
    24/10
    36/10

2019 Giulia Sport RWD
    24/10
    36/10

Any Jeep loyalty incentive?

Thanx!
    VpnHD said:

2019 Giulia RWD 90039
    24/10
    36/10

2019 Giulia Sport RWD
    24/10
    36/10

Thanx!

Base / Sport RWD
    .00086 and 62%
    .00104 and 53%

$2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• VpnHDVpnHD Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

VpnHD said:

2019 Giulia RWD 90039
    24/10
    36/10

2019 Giulia Sport RWD
    24/10
    36/10

Thanx!

Base / Sport RWD
    .00086 and 62%
    .00104 and 53%

$2000 incentive
    I show that there is an additional 1000 loyalty plus 500 Costco. is that true?
    VpnHD said:

Michaell said:

VpnHD said:

2019 Giulia RWD 90039
    24/10
    36/10

2019 Giulia Sport RWD
    24/10
    36/10

Thanx!

Base / Sport RWD
    .00086 and 62%
    .00104 and 53%

$2000 incentive
    I show that there is an additional 1000 loyalty plus 500 Costco. is that true?
    We do not have loyalty or Costco info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jerzydeviljerzydevil Member Posts: 5
    Hello! Hoping I could get numbers on the Giulia Base/Sport RWD and Ti Sport RWD 36/12 in 85284 (Tempe, AZ). Thanks for all you guys do!

Hello! Hoping I could get numbers on the Giulia Base/Sport RWD and Ti Sport RWD 36/12 in 85284 (Tempe, AZ). Thanks for all you guys do!

Base - .00104 and 52%
    Sport - .00104 and 50%
    Ti Sport - .00051 and 48%

$2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jerzydeviljerzydevil Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    Michaell said:

Base - .00104 and 52%
    Sport - .00104 and 50%

$2000 incentive
    Thank you very much! Went to one dealership today and the the MF they had was 3.2% (.00133) for the Ti Sport. Monthly payment was over $600 with $1750 down. They had over $2000 in dealer add-ons (window tint, Zaktek, etc) to a sales price of $40640 ($48140 MSRP). They did use 48% as the residual, though. I didn't even price out the Base since I knew it'd be more than what you indicated here. I have an appointment with another dealership Sunday. Have people been successful negotiating the prices down even further from the already significant discounts they're offering?

I do find it odd that the Base and Sport would have different residuals since the only differences that I can tell between the two cars are cosmetic (the addition of the Sport package 22k). Wouldn't think that would have much of an impact on resale value.

Michaell said:

Base - .00104 and 52%
    Sport - .00104 and 50%

$2000 incentive
    Thank you very much! Went to one dealership today and the the MF they had was 3.2% (.00133) for the Ti Sport. Monthly payment was over $600 with $1750 down. They had over $2000 in dealer add-ons (window tint, Zaktek, etc) to a sales price of $40640 ($48140 MSRP). They did use 48% as the residual, though. I didn't even price out the Base since I knew it'd be more than what you indicated here. I have an appointment with another dealership Sunday. Have people been successful negotiating the prices down even further from the already significant discounts they're offering?

I do find it odd that the Base and Sport would have different residuals since the only differences that I can tell between the two cars are cosmetic (the addition of the Sport package 22k). Wouldn't think that would have much of an impact on resale value.
    Who knows what goes through the minds of the bean counters who set the numbers, each month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator