Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

milgradmilgrad Member Posts: 30
edited August 2019 in GMC
Does anybody have the lease program for a 2020 GMC Acadia Denali in Pennsylvania. 3yr 45K?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199
    milgrad said:

Does anybody have the lease program for a 2020 GMC Acadia Denali in Pennsylvania. 3yr 45K?

We haven't seen lease numbers for the 2020 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• milgradmilgrad Member Posts: 30
    Anybody see any lease numbers for the 2020 Acadia yet?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    milgrad said:

Anybody see any lease numbers for the 2020 Acadia yet?

Not released, this month.

Perhaps in September.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Well I am taking delivery next week so wonder how that will happen.
    milgrad said:

Well I am taking delivery next week so wonder how that will happen.

I show .00071 MF for 36 months and $3250 in incentives, but I do not have residual values available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks....Shocked there is that much in inventive on the 2020...or is that for the 2019?
    Anybody have lease numbers yet for the 2020? One dealer told me residual value was at 50% which I find hard to believe.
    milgrad said:

Anybody have lease numbers yet for the 2020? One dealer told me residual value was at 50% which I find hard to believe.

Still nothing on this end. We don't expect to see new program info until next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks..Dealer is telling me current program is $3250 incentive, but a 50% residual on the 2020 Acadia. Program is through 9-3. I don't know if that is the standard residual value but it is pretty poor. Comes out to about $680 a month for a Denali with nothing down. MSRP of 55,410 and Cap Cost of $47,030. Crossing my fingers the deals are better in September as I ordered a Denali, but am not obligated to get it. My 2017 Denali lease is up Tuesday, but I will extend it another month to see what the new programs are like.
    milgrad said:

Thanks..Dealer is telling me current program is $3250 incentive, but a 50% residual on the 2020 Acadia. Program is through 9-3. I don't know if that is the standard residual value but it is pretty poor. Comes out to about $680 a month for a Denali with nothing down. MSRP of 55,410 and Cap Cost of $47,030. Crossing my fingers the deals are better in September as I ordered a Denali, but am not obligated to get it. My 2017 Denali lease is up Tuesday, but I will extend it another month to see what the new programs are like.

The residual is fixed by the bank, and the dealer cannot alter it.

It's possible the programs were established in such a way to encourage customers to lease a remaining 2019.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Right I do understand the dealers can't change the residual value and you could be very well correct. They might be trying to push all the 19's out which does make sense, but it is still really poor I think. I am hoping when this program is over on the 3rd there is a better program for the 2020's. As much as I want it ( special ordered ) I can't justify paying $680 a month to lease it. There are many other vehicles I can get for a lot less.
    milgrad said:

Right I do understand the dealers can't change the residual value and you could be very well correct. They might be trying to push all the 19's out which does make sense, but it is still really poor I think. I am hoping when this program is over on the 3rd there is a better program for the 2020's. As much as I want it ( special ordered ) I can't justify paying $680 a month to lease it. There are many other vehicles I can get for a lot less.

I completely agree with you, on that. You could almost squeeze into an X5 or XC90 at that price point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Exactly....I really had my heart set on it but not for that price. I am trying to stay under $550 a month for a 3yr 15K per year. Doesn't even seem like I can get a pilot for that anymore. Any nice mid-size SUV's you recommend? We had a highlander before and loved it, but can't see getting one now with the redesign in a few months....
    milgrad said:

Exactly....I really had my heart set on it but not for that price. I am trying to stay under $550 a month for a 3yr 15K per year. Doesn't even seem like I can get a pilot for that anymore. Any nice mid-size SUV's you recommend? We had a highlander before and loved it, but can't see getting one now with the redesign in a few months....

Why not get a Highlander? Proven technology, and, since you're returning it in three years, who cares if it's an old body style?

Infiniti QX60 has been leasing well, lately.

You may be able to get a middle trim Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade for that payment. I've heard nice things about them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

You are true about proven technology with the highlander, but I like to have the latest tech and such..Toyota sucks at that.....Plus when you get to high level trims on the highlander the interior is so ugly...They have that brown mixed in with black...

QX60 I would do....How do lease numbers look for them? I do actually qualify for VPP pricing in Infiniti/Nissan products.
    milgrad said:

You are true about proven technology with the highlander, but I like to have the latest tech and such..Toyota sucks at that.....Plus when you get to high level trims on the highlander the interior is so ugly...They have that brown mixed in with black...

QX60 I would do....How do lease numbers look for them? I do actually qualify for VPP pricing in Infiniti/Nissan products.

The QX60 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51782/infiniti/qx60/2019-infiniti-qx60-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Current deal I am being offered on a 2020 Denali. MSRP 54,500. 36 months, 15K per year $580 a month including 10% PA tax. $2000 total at signing including approx $1000 cap cost reduction? Thoughts?
    milgrad said:

Current deal I am being offered on a 2020 Denali. MSRP 54,500. 36 months, 15K per year $580 a month including 10% PA tax. $2000 total at signing including approx $1000 cap cost reduction? Thoughts?

Sorry, no idea what those sell for.

But, seems like a reasonable payment, relative to MSRP, especially with that sales tax rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

They are discounting them quite a bit and I thought it seemed decent for a new model that is just hitting the lot. Vehicle is so new window sticker doesn't even have pricing on it yet and you can't even build or configure it online yet...Sales Tax is 7% in the county I am in, but then there is a 3% lease tax maybe it 10% in total.
  • jsgx4444jsgx4444 Member Posts: 15
    Seems pretty good to me. I just looked at a 2020 Denali ($56k MSRP) and was quoted $729/mo with $0 down in Illinois. The 49% residual is brutal right now but should get better (hopefully) once they get rid of some more 2019s.
    56K MSRP is crazy...wonder what else it had...One I was quoted had everything but upgraded chrome wheels. $729 seems high...Mine with $0 down other than 1st payment and fees would be around $615 a month....
    ah I bet it had adaptive ride control. What did you think of the car overall? Did you get to drive it much? I have a 17 Denali now I am leasing and have been happy with it. I am thinking the residual will get better but I bet when it gets better the money factor gets worse. It is pretty strong right now. I was quoted from a different dealer $575 a month for a 19 Denali leftover with 1st and fees upfront...so approx $1000.....to me it seems like a no brainer to go for the 2020
    Yes, it had the adaptive suspension. I have a 17 Denali as well and I couldn't tell the difference from the test drive. I would go with the 2020 if I were you. I'm going to contact other dealers soon to see if I can get some better offers too.
    Cool...good luck. I am going to get the 2020...Hopefully will pick it up tonight. I don't have the adaptive suspension and for me $1,200 is not worth it. Just something else that could break. Are you leasing yours or buying it? I will post the specifics of my deal once I get it
    milgrad said:

They are discounting them quite a bit and I thought it seemed decent for a new model that is just hitting the lot. Vehicle is so new window sticker doesn't even have pricing on it yet and you can't even build or configure it online yet...Sales Tax is 7% in the county I am in, but then there is a 3% lease tax maybe it 10% in total.

That is correct. An extra 3% sales tax on leases in PA

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

milgrad said:

Cool...good luck. I am going to get the 2020...Hopefully will pick it up tonight. I don't have the adaptive suspension and for me $1,200 is not worth it. Just something else that could break. Are you leasing yours or buying it? I will post the specifics of my deal once I get it

I'm looking to lease. I spoke to a dealer today who expects to have the new incentive numbers by Thursday. We'll see...
    Let me know what the new lease program is like. My guess is they drop some of the rebates and maybe improve residual value. So overall I bet numbers are similar.
  • markefriedmarkefried Member Posts: 14
    Hi, if available I'm looking for the incentives, MF and residuals for 2020 Acadia SLT AWD, AT4 and Denali AWD in 11101.
    I visited the GMC dealer today in NY and the following is what I learned:
    $5,250 of incentives which included a $2,000 incentive for driving a 2014 or later competing vehicle.
    MF=.00109 for both Denali and SLT-1
    Residual (Denali) = 47%
    Residual (SLT-1) = 50%
    Term (Denali) 39 months
    Term (SLT-1) 36 months
    Mileage = 10,000
    Wow thanks...Not great at all..Surprised Denali Residual is lower and money factor seemed to get worse from last month. Last month it was at .00071

Hi, if available I'm looking for the incentives, MF and residuals for 2020 Acadia SLT AWD, AT4 and Denali AWD in 11101.

.00109 MF
    53%/50% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    $3250 customer incentive

All three trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I visited the GMC dealer today in NY and the following is what I learned:
    $5,250 of incentives which included a $2,000 incentive for driving a 2014 or later competing vehicle.
    MF=.00109 for both Denali and SLT-1
    Residual (Denali) = 47%
    Residual (SLT-1) = 50%
    Term (Denali) 39 months
    Term (SLT-1) 36 months
    Mileage = 10,000

The residuals quoted are for 15K/yr, not 10K/yr

SLT and Denali programs are the same

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

so residual on AWD Denali in zip 15024 is 53% for 36 months 15k?
    milgrad said:

so residual on AWD Denali in zip 15024 is 53% for 36 months 15k?

The programs for SLT and Denali are the same.

36/15 = 50%
    39/15 = 47%

36/10 = 53%
    39/10 = 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

milgrad said:

Wow thanks...Not great at all..Surprised Denali Residual is lower and money factor seemed to get worse from last month. Last month it was at .00071

Yes but the incentives have gone up a few thousand. Its a decent deal if you value the equity in the car at the end of the lease but a bad deal if you simply want the lowest payment.
    What incentives were added this month compared to last?
    What type of pricing were you being quoted for a 36 months 15K on a Denali ?
    milgrad said:

What type of pricing were you being quoted for a 36 months 15K on a Denali ?

I didn't go in with the intention of getting pricing, I just wanted to see the vehicle and get the lease financing terms. The window sticker on the vehicle doesn't even have any of the pricing information and features on it which the salesman said was a first for him in 19 years. They quoted me $600 a month lease payment which I backed out to just around invoice. Im confident there's another 1% of savings there and maybe more but the vehicle is so new that I wouldn't be surprised to see a resistance to simply move these vehicles at cost if they think theres some greater demand on the horizon.
    I ended at $580 a month for 36 months 15K per year for a Denali...$54,500 MSRP. I am sure if I waited a few more months could have done better, but my lease was up and I had already extended it one month and was getting close to the miles so just went for it. So far I am loving it.
    milgrad said:

I ended at $580 a month for 36 months 15K per year for a Denali...$54,500 MSRP. I am sure if I waited a few more months could have done better, but my lease was up and I had already extended it one month and was getting close to the miles so just went for it. So far I am loving it.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Latest quote I got was $659/mo, 12k per year, 39 months, $55,430 MSRP. Still not where I'd like to be, especially given the quotes I see you guys have gotten.
  • Harvey_B33Harvey_B33 Member Posts: 1
    How can these be on the lot with no window stickers? Even the website won't let you build one. I have to take my dealers word for it?
    They have a Denali that they say lists for $54,235 in Chicago area. Hew wants $695 for 36mo 10K year and $695 drive off. Seems high?
    Seems very high...I am at $585 for 15K per year...I did 1st month and $1000 cap cost reduction, but still your price is high...MSRP on mine was $54,500
  • peacockedpeacocked Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    Can someone kindly provide the residual and MF numbers for a 2020 Acadia SLT in NJ (zip 08756)? 36/39 months with 10,000 miles a year. Thank you!
    peacocked said:

Can someone kindly provide the residual and MF numbers for a 2020 Acadia SLT in NJ (zip 08756)? 36/39 months with 10,000 miles a year. Thank you!

SLT-1 or SLT-2?
    FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Would you mind providing both combinations of SLT1/SLT2 and AWD/FWD? I will need to run all combos depending on dealer availability.
    peacocked said:

Would you mind providing both combinations of SLT1/SLT2 and AWD/FWD? I will need to run all combos depending on dealer availability.

.00109 MF
    53%/50% residual for 36/39 mo
    $3250 customer incentive

Either trim, either drive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you! Do you happen to have the details on the $3250 customer incentive? Does everyone qualify for the entire $3250?
    peacocked said:

Thank you! Do you happen to have the details on the $3250 customer incentive? Does everyone qualify for the entire $3250?

Yes, everyone qualifies

Total Cash of $3250 includes:
    $500 GM Select Market Incremental CCR Program exp. 09/30/2019
    $2750 GM Select Market Incremental CCR Program exp. 09/30/2019

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you for the info! I am having trouble coming up with any solid info on whether my area is offering that incentive - and none of the local NJ dealer websites are displaying that as an active incentive. Is there anything in writing you can point me to that shows NJ dealers are offering that $3250?