If you made the switch to a hybrid or EV this year and are happy with the savings you're getting on gas costs, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2020 Mercedes CLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
edited October 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2020 CLA lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456

Comments

  • iamj0beiamj0be Member Posts: 10
    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 07075 on the 2020 CLA250 4Matic. 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    iamj0be said:

    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 07075 on the 2020 CLA250 4Matic. 36/10k

    .00087 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • l_a_z_10l_a_z_10 Member Posts: 9
    Can I please have MF and residual for a 4 Matic in zip11787 for 36/12k and 10k.
    Thank you.
  • TimQTimQ Long Island,NYMember Posts: 8
    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 CLA 250 4matic 36/39 mo 15k. Zip 11772

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    l_a_z_10 said:

    Can I please have MF and residual for a 4 Matic in zip11787 for 36/12k and 10k.
    Thank you.

    36/12
    .00087 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    TimQ said:

    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 CLA 250 4matic 36/39 mo 15k. Zip 11772

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00087 MF and 56% residual

    We don't have the 39 month residuals

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OhlaOhla Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 CLA 250 48 mo 12k. Zip 90755
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    Ohla said:

    Hi,

    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 CLA 250 48 mo 12k. Zip 90755

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OhlaOhla Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Ohla said:

    Hi,

    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 CLA 250 48 mo 12k. Zip 90755

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    Ohla said:

    kyfdx said:

    Ohla said:

    Hi,

    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 CLA 250 48 mo 12k. Zip 90755

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00088 and 46%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atxdriver_vwatxdriver_vw Member Posts: 9
    Hello, may I please have the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a FWD in 78701 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    Hello, may I please have the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a FWD in 78701 36/12

    .00088 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Alexsd81Alexsd81 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have incentive,MF and residual for Fwd in zip 91402 for 36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    Alexsd81 said:

    Can I please have incentive,MF and residual for Fwd in zip 91402 for 36/12k

    .00088 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrtee408mrtee408 Member Posts: 16
    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 95122 on the 2020 CLA250 FWD. 36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    mrtee408 said:

    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 95122 on the 2020 CLA250 FWD. 36/12k

    .00088 and 58%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Pjv21Pjv21 78574Member Posts: 5
    Hi can I please have MF and RV for the cla 2020 fwd .36/12 - zip 78574
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    Pjv21 said:

    Hi can I please have MF and RV for the cla 2020 fwd .36/12 - zip 78574

    .00088 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Could I get Mf incentives and residual for 36 month 10k miles lease in 77043

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    drozj14 said:

    Could I get Mf incentives and residual for 36 month 10k miles lease in 77043

    Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Fwd. sorry.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    drozj14 said:

    Could I get Mf incentives and residual for 36 month 10k miles lease in 77043

    Thanks.

    drozj14 said:

    Fwd. sorry.

    .00088 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MMustafaMMustafa ILMember Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 60607 on the 2020 CLA250 4Matic AWD. 36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    MMustafa said:

    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 60607 on the 2020 CLA250 4Matic AWD. 36/12k

    .00087 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VFT202VFT202 Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2020 CLA250 4Matic AWD in zip20904 for 36/12k and 10k? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    VFT202 said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual for a 2020 CLA250 4Matic AWD in zip20904 for 36/12k and 10k? Thank you.

    36/12
    .00087 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swng2swng2 Member Posts: 7
    Can I please have the info for a 2020 CLA250 in 90025
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    swng2 said:

    Can I please have the info for a 2020 CLA250 in 90025

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swng2swng2 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    swng2 said:

    Can I please have the info for a 2020 CLA250 in 90025

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD! Lease term is 36/10
  • ivyyyyivyyyy Member Posts: 6
    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 30340 on the 2020 CLA250. 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    swng2 said:

    Michaell said:

    swng2 said:

    Can I please have the info for a 2020 CLA250 in 90025

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?
    FWD! Lease term is 36/10
    .00088 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    ivyyyy said:

    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 30340 on the 2020 CLA250. 36/10k

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Pierreoo14Pierreoo14 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, can I please have the RV, MF and if any incentives for zip 33897 on 2020 CLA 250 FWD 36/12 and 36/15
    Thank you 🙏
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    Hello, can I please have the RV, MF and if any incentives for zip 33897 on 2020 CLA 250 FWD 36/12 and 36/15
    Thank you 🙏

    36/15
    .00088 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ivyyyyivyyyy Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    ivyyyy said:

    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 30340 on the 2020 CLA250. 36/10k

    FWD or AWD?
    Both, please? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    ivyyyy said:

    Michaell said:

    ivyyyy said:

    Hi! Can I please have a MF, RV and any incentives for 30340 on the 2020 CLA250. 36/10k

    FWD or AWD?
    Both, please? Thank you!
    FWD - .00088 and 59%
    AWD - .00087 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Biko007Biko007 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

    I'm looking at the 2019 and 2020 CLA-250 4MATIC, base model, 36/15, Zip 21043.

    Could you please provide me with:
    1. MF
    2. Residual value
    3. Lease or loyalty credits.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    Biko007 said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking at the 2019 and 2020 CLA-250 4MATIC, base model, 36/15, Zip 21043.

    Could you please provide me with:
    1. MF
    2. Residual value
    3. Lease or loyalty credits.

    Thanks!

    2020
    .00087 and 56%
    No incentives

    Please post 2019 queries herehttps://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52804/mercedes-benz/cla-class/2019-mercedes-benz-cla-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lewish32lewish32 Member Posts: 31
    Hello, can I please have the RV, MF and if any incentives for zip 04092 on 2020 CLA 250 AWD 36/12K.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    lewish32 said:

    Hello, can I please have the RV, MF and if any incentives for zip 04092 on 2020 CLA 250 AWD 36/12K.

    Thank you

    .00087 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Biko007Biko007 Member Posts: 6
    Hello!

    How would you rate this deal:

    CLA-250 4matic with driver assistance package - Sale state MD
    Term - 36/15
    MSRP - $50,925
    Price offered - $47,200
    Sales tax - $2,850 + $651 (tag/title, etc..)

    RV - 56%
    MF - 0.00087

    Dealer lease asking price:
    $711 with $2k down
    $681 with $3k down
    $621 with $5k down

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    Biko007 said:

    Hello!

    How would you rate this deal:

    CLA-250 4matic with driver assistance package - Sale state MD
    Term - 36/15
    MSRP - $50,925
    Price offered - $47,200
    Sales tax - $2,850 + $651 (tag/title, etc..)

    RV - 56%
    MF - 0.00087

    Dealer lease asking price:
    $711 with $2k down
    $681 with $3k down
    $621 with $5k down

    Thanks!

    We don't really rate deals.

    But, from an objective standpoint, $711/mo, with $2000 upfront is an expensive payment for a $51K MSRP vehicle.

    Of course, taxes in MD don't help.

    Your MF and and residual are correct.

    Even adding in the acquisition fee, it seems your payment should be less, with $2000 upfront.
    Appears to be an extra $1000 in the deal that isn't listed (besides the acquisition fee)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Biko007Biko007 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you for your response!
  • l_a_z_10l_a_z_10 Member Posts: 9
    Can I please have MF and residual for a 4 Matic in zip11787 for 36/10k and if there are any incentives for December.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    l_a_z_10 said:

    Can I please have MF and residual for a 4 Matic in zip11787 for 36/10k and if there are any incentives for December.
    Thank you.

    .00087 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jinmattjinmatt Member Posts: 8
    What's the MF, RV and discounts available for 2020 CLA FWD 36/10K in 94608? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    jinmatt said:

    What's the MF, RV and discounts available for 2020 CLA FWD 36/10K in 94608? Thanks

    .00088 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • les_rn19les_rn19 Member Posts: 27
    Hello! May I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for the 2020 CLA 250 AWD in 11743 at both 36/10 & 39/10? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    les_rn19 said:

    Hello! May I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for the 2020 CLA 250 AWD in 11743 at both 36/10 & 39/10? Thank you!

    .00087 MF
    59%/53% residual for 36/42 months.

    We don't have the 39 month residual.

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ceebee1ceebee1 MarylandMember Posts: 3
    Hello! May I please have the mf /residual and if any leasing incentives for the 2020 CLA 250 AWD in 20706 36/15?

    I was told by dealer residual 56% MF 0.00133 MSRP 44,275- includes destination fee of 995. Upgrades on car total 3,530 of which 1,250 are undesirable to me. Dealer will most likely charge 1,095 acquisition I asked if they were willing to charge 795 base. TBD. Dealer asked what kind of discount would I like to consider car.. suggestions?
Sign In or Register to comment.