2020 Kia Forte Lease Deals and Prices

13468912

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    Tanker_ said:

    Hello. Is the Pennsylvania program info available for March yet? Here are the two PA requests from earlier in the week. Thank you.

    1. MF, RV, and incentives for EX for 39/12k and 39/10k for zip 15129
    2. MF, RV and incentives on GT-Line, 36/15K, Zip 16001

    Still no Forte info for PA, sorry

    I don't know why.

    Want to try Cleveland numbers?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tanker_Tanker_ Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    Tanker_ said:

    Hello. Is the Pennsylvania program info available for March yet? Here are the two PA requests from earlier in the week. Thank you.

    1. MF, RV, and incentives for EX for 39/12k and 39/10k for zip 15129
    2. MF, RV and incentives on GT-Line, 36/15K, Zip 16001

    Still no Forte info for PA, sorry

    I don't know why.

    Want to try Cleveland numbers?
    Sure, I'd appreciate that. If it's not too much trouble, could you please look at zip 26031 also (West Virginia). There's a dealer there I'm interested in. Thanks for all your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    Tanker_ said:

    kyfdx said:

    Tanker_ said:

    Hello. Is the Pennsylvania program info available for March yet? Here are the two PA requests from earlier in the week. Thank you.

    1. MF, RV, and incentives for EX for 39/12k and 39/10k for zip 15129
    2. MF, RV and incentives on GT-Line, 36/15K, Zip 16001

    Still no Forte info for PA, sorry

    I don't know why.

    Want to try Cleveland numbers?
    Sure, I'd appreciate that. If it's not too much trouble, could you please look at zip 26031 also (West Virginia). There's a dealer there I'm interested in. Thanks for all your help.
    WVA
    1) 36/12: .00168 MF and 57% residual. $2300 lease cash
    2) 36/15: .00172 MF and 55% residual. $2500 lease cash

    I doubt those numbers are any different in PA.

    Possible a small difference in lease cash (but, maybe not)

    We don't have the 39 month numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hank9756Hank9756 Member Posts: 2
    Leasing a forte gt auto with gt2 package. Msrp 25500. Miami zip 33165. 500 down monthly pay with races 319. Good deal.

    What is the residual and money factor?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    Hank9756 said:

    Leasing a forte gt auto with gt2 package. Msrp 25500. Miami zip 33165. 500 down monthly pay with races 319. Good deal.

    What is the residual and money factor?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    What is the selling price and adjusted CAP cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Yoyodyne123Yoyodyne123 Member Posts: 51
    MF RV and incentives for 2020 Forte GT manual in zip 74114 24/10 and 36/10 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    MF RV and incentives for 2020 Forte GT manual in zip 74114 24/10 and 36/10 please

    24/12
    .00183 and 62%
    $3100 lease cash

    36/10
    00171 and 58%
    $2400 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enriquenunez3enriquenunez3 Member Posts: 17
    Zip code 33174

    Looking for a 12/36 Forte Gt Line or LXS.

    What is the MF, RV, and incentive? Also, what is MF for lower tier credits?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    Zip code 33174

    Looking for a 12/36 Forte Gt Line or LXS.

    What is the MF, RV, and incentive? Also, what is MF for lower tier credits?

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enriquenunez3enriquenunez3 Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Zip code 33174

    Looking for a 12/36 Forte Gt Line or LXS.

    What is the MF, RV, and incentive? Also, what is MF for lower tier credits?

    Lease term and miles per year?

    36 month 12k miles
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514

    Michaell said:

    Zip code 33174

    Looking for a 12/36 Forte Gt Line or LXS.

    What is the MF, RV, and incentive? Also, what is MF for lower tier credits?

    Lease term and miles per year?

    36 month 12k miles
    Thanks!
    GT-Line: .00172 MF and 57% residual. $2830 lease cash
    LXS: .00182 MF and 56% residual. $3030 lease cash

    +$500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rjsky44rjsky44 Member Posts: 78
    Hi Mf, residual, and incentives for lx zip 07644
    36/12k. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    rjsky44 said:

    Hi Mf, residual, and incentives for lx zip 07644
    36/12k. Thanks

    LXS?
    .00182 and 56%
    $3530 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fpmercadofpmercado 18301Member Posts: 45
    Numbers please on FE/LXS for 36/12 @ 18301.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    fpmercado said:

    Numbers please on FE/LXS for 36/12 @ 18301.

    Thank you!

    No published programs for the FE trim

    LXS
    .00182 and 56%
    $3030 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enriquenunez3enriquenunez3 Member Posts: 17
    Update numbers for Forte GT-line, 36 months, 12k miles. 33174 please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514

    Update numbers for Forte GT-line, 36 months, 12k miles. 33174 please?

    No updates since last time you asked

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • enriquenunez3enriquenunez3 Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    Update numbers for Forte GT-line, 36 months, 12k miles. 33174 please?

    No updates since last time you asked
    Thanks a lot. What’s the MF for tier 2 and 3?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    kyfdx said:

    Update numbers for Forte GT-line, 36 months, 12k miles. 33174 please?

    No updates since last time you asked
    Thanks a lot. What’s the MF for tier 2 and 3?
    Same - anything above 700 gets you the MF we quoted.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enriquenunez3enriquenunez3 Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Update numbers for Forte GT-line, 36 months, 12k miles. 33174 please?

    No updates since last time you asked
    Thanks a lot. What’s the MF for tier 2 and 3?
    Same - anything above 700 gets you the MF we quoted.
    Im at 659. Do you know what that would be? Once again thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Update numbers for Forte GT-line, 36 months, 12k miles. 33174 please?

    No updates since last time you asked
    Thanks a lot. What’s the MF for tier 2 and 3?
    Same - anything above 700 gets you the MF we quoted.
    Im at 659. Do you know what that would be? Once again thanks for your help.
    Tier 6 - .00302 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SunnySSunnyS Member Posts: 1
    Hello, looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives for 93313 on EX and GT

    24/15k
    and
    36/15k

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    SunnyS said:

    Hello, looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives for 93313 on EX and GT

    24/15k
    and
    36/15k

    Thank you!

    Stick or automatic on the GT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adrian66adrian66 Member Posts: 1
    Hi. I’m looking for the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2020 Kia Forte EX - 36/10k and 24/10k zip 90049. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    adrian66 said:

    Hi. I’m looking for the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2020 Kia Forte EX - 36/10k and 24/10k zip 90049. Thank you!

    24/12: .00170 MF and 62% residual. $3120 lease cash

    36/10: .00168 MF and 58% residual. $2630 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • desilet96desilet96 NYMember Posts: 13
    Looking at a local ad that has a Forte LX-S MSRP 20,390 for $199x36 10K with $499 total due at signing everything included. I'm wondering how much higher the payment on the GT manual they have in stock (MSRP $23,950) would be. What are the mf residual and incentives for both zip 14617. Don't know if Kia does competitive or conquest either I'm coming out of a ford lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    edited March 2020
    desilet96 said:

    Looking at a local ad that has a Forte LX-S MSRP 20,390 for $199x36 10K with $499 total due at signing everything included. I'm wondering how much higher the payment on the GT manual they have in stock (MSRP $23,950) would be. What are the mf residual and incentives for both zip 14617. Don't know if Kia does competitive or conquest either I'm coming out of a ford lease.

    LXS: .00182 MF and 57% residual. $3530 lease cash
    GT manual: .00171 MF and 58% residual. $3230 lease cash

    Should probably get a look at the fine print on the ad... everthing included often doesn't include everything.. ;)

    The lease programs are similar. Assuming a similar percentage discount from MSRP, the payments should be similar, relative to MSRP. (17% higher for the GT)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • desilet96desilet96 NYMember Posts: 13
    edited March 2020
    kyfdx said:

    desilet96 said:

    Looking at a local ad that has a Forte LX-S MSRP 20,390 for $199x36 10K with $499 total due at signing everything included. I'm wondering how much higher the payment on the GT manual they have in stock (MSRP $23,950) would be. What are the mf residual and incentives for both zip 14617. Don't know if Kia does competitive or conquest either I'm coming out of a ford lease.

    LXS: .00182 MF and 57% residual. $3530 lease cash
    GT manual: .00171 MF and 58% residual. $3230 lease cash

    Should probably get a look at the fine print on the ad... everthing included often doesn't include everything.. ;)

    The lease programs are similar. Assuming a similar percentage discount from MSRP, the payments should be similar, relative to MSRP. (17% higher for the GT)
    Thank you for the quick reply! And yes the fine print says tax,title,reg,first and acq fee included. So even on the GT Manual I could be around 250? sounds like a deal to me.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    desilet96 said:

    kyfdx said:

    desilet96 said:

    Looking at a local ad that has a Forte LX-S MSRP 20,390 for $199x36 10K with $499 total due at signing everything included. I'm wondering how much higher the payment on the GT manual they have in stock (MSRP $23,950) would be. What are the mf residual and incentives for both zip 14617. Don't know if Kia does competitive or conquest either I'm coming out of a ford lease.

    LXS: .00182 MF and 57% residual. $3530 lease cash
    GT manual: .00171 MF and 58% residual. $3230 lease cash

    Should probably get a look at the fine print on the ad... everthing included often doesn't include everything.. ;)

    The lease programs are similar. Assuming a similar percentage discount from MSRP, the payments should be similar, relative to MSRP. (17% higher for the GT)
    Thank you for the quick reply! And yes the fine print says tax,title,reg,first and acq fee included. So even on the GT Manual I could be around 250? sounds like a deal to me.
    $199 + 17% = $233/mo, all things being equal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kinhorckinhorc 80234Member Posts: 21
    Hi there,
    Can I have
    MF RV and incentives for 2020 Forte GT manual and Automatic in zip 80234 24/12 and 36/10 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    kinhorc said:

    Hi there,
    Can I have
    MF RV and incentives for 2020 Forte GT manual and Automatic in zip 80234 24/12 and 36/10 please

    Stick
    24/12 - .00183 and 62%; $3320 lease cash
    36/10 - .00171 and 58%; $2730

    Auto
    .00191 and 62%; $3320
    .00175 and 58%; $2730

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • don6669don6669 WIMember Posts: 29
    Hi, I am looking for the MF and Resid on Forte EX for 24/12 and 36/12 in zip code 53040 and any lease cash available.
    Thanks for your Help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    don6669 said:

    Hi, I am looking for the MF and Resid on Forte EX for 24/12 and 36/12 in zip code 53040 and any lease cash available.
    Thanks for your Help

    .00170 and 62%; $3120 lease cash
    .00168 and 57%; $2630 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kelby2fyekelby2fye FLMember Posts: 29
    The car I'm looking for - 2020 Kia Forte GT Automatic DCT - What is the best lease you think I can get on It for 36 months 12000 miles a year with 0 down in 33912. Also, what's the residual value
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    kelby2fye said:

    The car I'm looking for - 2020 Kia Forte GT Automatic DCT - What is the best lease you think I can get on It for 36 months 12000 miles a year with 0 down in 33912. Also, what's the residual value

    .00175 MF and 57% residual
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus lease cash

    Sorry, no idea what you can get.
    If you give us MSRP and selling price, we can help you calculate a payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kelby2fyekelby2fye FLMember Posts: 29

    .00175 MF and 57% residual
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus lease cash

    Sorry, no idea what you can get.
    If you give us MSRP and selling price, we can help you calculate a payment.

    The MSRP is 23490
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    kelby2fye said:


    .00175 MF and 57% residual
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus lease cash

    Sorry, no idea what you can get.
    If you give us MSRP and selling price, we can help you calculate a payment.

    The MSRP is 23490

    And the negotiated selling price?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kelby2fyekelby2fye FLMember Posts: 29
    kelby2fye said:


    .00175 MF and 57% residual
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus lease cash

    Sorry, no idea what you can get.
    If you give us MSRP and selling price, we can help you calculate a payment.

    The MSRP is 23490

    I'm not sure but i think it was around 23 flat
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    kelby2fye said:

    kelby2fye said:


    .00175 MF and 57% residual
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus lease cash

    Sorry, no idea what you can get.
    If you give us MSRP and selling price, we can help you calculate a payment.

    The MSRP is 23490
    I'm not sure but i think it was around 23 flat

    Somewhere around $290/mo at that price

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lvs23_93lvs23_93 Member Posts: 25
    Hello,

    Can you provide MF, RV, rebates for Kia Forte GT-Line Auto in 06905 for 36/12 and 24/12?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    lvs23_93 said:

    Hello,

    Can you provide MF, RV, rebates for Kia Forte GT-Line Auto in 06905 for 36/12 and 24/12?

    Thank you

    24/12
    .00187 and 62%
    $3820 lease cash

    36/12
    .00172 and 57%
    $3330 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • largebreadlargebread Member Posts: 15
    Hi, Could I get MF, RV and any incentives/promotions for Forte GT Manual 36mo/12K and 36mo/15K for zip 10603?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    Hi, Could I get MF, RV and any incentives/promotions for Forte GT Manual 36mo/12K and 36mo/15K for zip 10603?

    36/15
    .00171 and 55%
    $3230 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rkelly17rkelly17 Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 75
    May I get the MF & residual for the LXS & GT-Line for 36/10 & 36/12 in Pittsburgh PA 15317. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    rkelly17 said:

    May I get the MF & residual for the LXS & GT-Line for 36/10 & 36/12 in Pittsburgh PA 15317. Thank you!

    36/12
    GT-Line: .00172 MF and 57% residual. $2830 lease cash
    LXS: .00182 MF and 56% residual. $3030 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyhc1234nyhc1234 Member Posts: 5
    I’m new here, do I used these numbers to negotiate or is the dealer required to use these numbers to calculate the deal? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    nyhc1234 said:

    I’m new here, do I used these numbers to negotiate or is the dealer required to use these numbers to calculate the deal? Thanks in advance.

    Residuals are fixed. Dealers can markup the MF for extra profit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyhc1234nyhc1234 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    nyhc1234 said:

    I’m new here, do I used these numbers to negotiate or is the dealer required to use these numbers to calculate the deal? Thanks in advance.

    Residuals are fixed. Dealers can markup the MF for extra profit.
    And the incentives?(lease cash, etc)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    nyhc1234 said:

    kyfdx said:

    nyhc1234 said:

    I’m new here, do I used these numbers to negotiate or is the dealer required to use these numbers to calculate the deal? Thanks in advance.

    Residuals are fixed. Dealers can markup the MF for extra profit.
    And the incentives?(lease cash, etc)
    For Kia, the lease cash is a customer incentive, and is applied to the deal like a down payment. Dealer can't hide it from you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mark8Mark8 MA Member Posts: 4
    Hi. May I get residuals, MF, and incentives/promotions for Forte GT Automatic, EX, and GT-Line for 36/12 or 36/15. Zip is 01375. Thanks in advance.
Sign In or Register to comment.