Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Acura TLX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,095

Hi, Can I please get residual value and money factor and any incentives for the 2020 Acura TLX ...both for base and with technology package.. zip code is 92591. Please confirm if there are 2 different base money factors and associated incentives with those. Thank you!

4 cylinder or V6?

If V6. FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• BeeEmDoubleUBeeEmDoubleU Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

Hi, Can I please get residual value and money factor and any incentives for the 2020 Acura TLX ...both for base and with technology package.. zip code is 92591. Please confirm if there are 2 different base money factors and associated incentives with those. Thank you!

4 cylinder or V6?

If V6. FWD or AWD?
    sorry about that. this is for the 4 Cylinder FWD. Thank you.

kyfdx said:

4 cylinder or V6?

If V6. FWD or AWD?
    anything on this? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

kyfdx said:

4 cylinder or V6?

If V6. FWD or AWD?
    We are a discussion forum, not a chat room ... don't expect immediate responses to your questions.

36/15
    Base - .00042 and 46%; $4250 incentives
    Tech - .00042 and 44%; $5850 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

4 cylinder or V6?

If V6. FWD or AWD?
    We are a discussion forum, not a chat room ... don't expect immediate responses to your questions.

36/15
    yup. understood. Thank you for the information.

is there also an incentive with a .00215 MF as well? also, what would be the residual for 36/10k for base and tech 4 cylinder FWD? Thank you.

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

4 cylinder or V6?

If V6. FWD or AWD?

36/15
    yup. understood. Thank you for the information.

is there also an incentive with a .00215 MF as well? also, what would be the residual for 36/10k for base and tech 4 cylinder FWD? Thank you.
    Residual is the same

.00215 MF
    $6900 base
    $8700 tech

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• gperrgperr Member Posts: 157
    Any numbers yet on 2021 TLX? It’s available for sale on Monday 9/28. I guess we need a new forum for 2021 questions.
    gperr said:

Any numbers yet on 2021 TLX? It’s available for sale on Monday 9/28. I guess we need a new forum for 2021 questions.

We don't have any programs for the 2021 model, yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tritonman23tritonman23 Member Posts: 10
    Hello, I'm looking for the residual, MF and any incentives available for a TLX V4 FWD. Duration of 36 months and 10k miles. Zip code is 33323. Appreciate all your help and service you provide!

Hello, I'm looking for the residual, MF and any incentives available for a TLX V4 FWD. Duration of 36 months and 10k miles. Zip code is 33323. Appreciate all your help and service you provide!

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jasherrrjasherrr Member Posts: 33
    edited September 2020
    Hi there! I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I don’t see one for 2021 Acura TLX yet. I am looking for MF and RV and any incentives (I currently lease a 2018 TLX) for an Acura TLX 2021 vehicle, A-Spec and SH-AWD, 36/12, in zip 20148. Vehicle I am looking at is MSRP $46,250 and after destination and handling and performance color charge, it is $47,750. Thank you for your awesomeness.
    jasherrr said:

Hi there! I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I don’t see one for 2021 Acura TLX yet. I am looking for MF and RV and any incentives (I currently lease a 2018 TLX) for an Acura TLX 2021 vehicle, A-Spec and SH-AWD, 36/12, in zip 20148. Vehicle I am looking at is MSRP $46,250 and after destination and handling it is $47,750. Thank you for your awesomeness.

We don't have any programs for the 2021 model, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tritonman23tritonman23 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

What trim level?
    Apologies, it's for the tech package.

Michaell said:

What trim level?
    Apologies, it's for the tech package.
    .00042 MF and 47% residual
    $5850 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Good_samaritanGood_samaritan Member Posts: 10
    Off topic question. Traded in my leased tlx with a different dealer and now acura is charging a disposition fee. It wasnt returned, and when i called acura, they said that its something they implemented if the one paying off the vehicle is not the original lessor. Doesnt make sense. Disposition fees are fees to recondition and dispose a returned lease vehicle. Doesnt make sense that theyd charge a dealer who is buying the car

Off topic question. Traded in my leased tlx with a different dealer and now acura is charging a disposition fee. It wasnt returned, and when i called acura, they said that its something they implemented if the one paying off the vehicle is not the original lessor. Doesnt make sense. Disposition fees are fees to recondition and dispose a returned lease vehicle. Doesnt make sense that theyd charge a dealer who is buying the car

My opinion- if you didn't lease or buy another Acura, you're responsible for the disposition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I disagree with @Michaell

If the bank doesn't have to dispose of the vehicle, there should be no disposition fee.

However, you are at the mercy of the bank. I'd take a long look at the contract. And, when you call back, ask for a supervisor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stwawk1stwawk1 Member Posts: 5
    Good evening,

Has Acura released numbers for 2021 TLX, and if so, have you started a thread? I haven’t had any luck finding it so will you please share the link? Thanks!
    stwawk1 said:

Good evening,

Has Acura released numbers for 2021 TLX, and if so, have you started a thread? I haven’t had any luck finding it so will you please share the link? Thanks!

No numbers yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dave1jessdave1jess Member Posts: 26
    You have said no numbers yet on the 2021 TLX series. I see that Acura is now advertising a lease offer at least on the base model. When you receive the numbers on the new models will you automatically post something either here or in a new 2021 forum....or should we continue to ask if you have the numbers?
    dave1jess said:

You have said no numbers yet on the 2021 TLX series. I see that Acura is now advertising a lease offer at least on the base model. When you receive the numbers on the new models will you automatically post something either here or in a new 2021 forum....or should we continue to ask if you have the numbers?

Likely to get the 2021 programs in October - just a couple days from now.

We will start a 2021 thread at that time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dave1jessdave1jess Member Posts: 26
    thanks. General question....not sure if its answerable. When Acura (or other automakers) introduce new generation redesigns....are leases typically competitively priced at the launch of new model....or does it make sense to wait until later in the model year or even a year later for better terms?
    dave1jess said:

thanks. General question....not sure if its answerable. When Acura (or other automakers) introduce new generation redesigns....are leases typically competitively priced at the launch of new model....or does it make sense to wait until later in the model year or even a year later for better terms?

Generally, new models are not cheap to lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carsarecool3stcarsarecool3st Member Posts: 7
    Hello There, I'm looking for the residual, MF and any incentives available for a 2020 TLX Base. 36 months and 10k miles. Zip code is 19115. Appreciate all your help!

Hello There, I'm looking for the residual, MF and any incentives available for a 2020 TLX Base. 36 months and 10k miles. Zip code is 19115. Appreciate all your help!

2.4 or 3.5?
    If 3.5, FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• MtmmoMtmmo Member Posts: 13
    Helping a friend in 08002. Looking for TLX Base 2.4, 36/10, MF, Residual, and Incentives. Thanks!
    Mtmmo said:

Helping a friend in 08002. Looking for TLX Base 2.4, 36/10, MF, Residual, and Incentives. Thanks!

Acura numbers are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What are those numbers for Oct?
    Mtmmo said:

Mtmmo said:

What are those numbers for Oct?

.00042 and 49%
    $4250 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

2.4 or 3.5?
    If 3.5, FWD or AWD?
    2.4 - Would you also be able to provide a break down of incentives?
    - Thanks!

Michaell said:

2.4 or 3.5?
    If 3.5, FWD or AWD?
    - Thanks!
    .00042 MF and 49% residual
    $4250 Honda to dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

2.4 or 3.5?
    If 3.5, FWD or AWD?
    - Thanks!
    Could use some advice here. Dealer is saying they are not aware of the honda to dealer incentive. How do I begin to answer that?

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

2.4 or 3.5?
    If 3.5, FWD or AWD?
    - Thanks!
    Could use some advice here. Dealer is saying they are not aware of the honda to dealer incentive. How do I begin to answer that?
    They don't have to disclose it to you.

Shop another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2020

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

2.4 or 3.5?
    If 3.5, FWD or AWD?
    - Thanks!
    Also, it's actually an Acura-to-dealer incentive. ;)

As long as you know about, you can build it into your offering price, or evaluate the dealer's offer. It isn't necessary for them to acknowledge it, as it affects the discount and selling price. There is no line item on the contract.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• marc312marc312 Member Posts: 68
    Greetings! Can you provide MV, RV, and incentives for 36 months and 39 months both 10k miles?? For the 2020 TLX 6 cylinder AWD. Zip code is 10591.
  • marc312marc312 Member Posts: 68
    marc312 said:

Greetings! Can you provide MV, RV, and incentives for 36 months and 39 months both 10k miles?? For the 2020 TLX 6 cylinder AWD. Zip code is 10591.

Sorry for not mentioning but if it's important I'm looking at both the Tech and Advance packages. Thanks!
    marc312 said:

marc312 said:

Sorry for not mentioning but if it's important I'm looking at both the Tech and Advance packages. Thanks!
    36/10
    .00042 and 47%
    $5850 incentives

Either package

No support for 39 month term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

While negotiating on a 2.4 Base dealer offered up an attractive deal on a V6 Base AWD. I want to double check the numbers...can I please have MF, Residual, Incentives for V6 Base AWD, 36/10 in 08002. Thank you!
  • glaciousglacious Member Posts: 17
    Hello, can I please get the numbers for a 2020 TLX Aspec V6 FWD, 36/12. Thanks.
    Mtmmo said:

While negotiating on a 2.4 Base dealer offered up an attractive deal on a V6 Base AWD. I want to double check the numbers...can I please have MF, Residual, Incentives for V6 Base AWD, 36/10 in 08002. Thank you!

.00042 and 47%
    $4250 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

glacious said:

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• glaciousglacious Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

glacious said:

What is your location?
    glacious said:

Michaell said:

glacious said:

What is your location?
    .00042 MF and 48% residual
    $5850 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pzungri1pzungri1 Member Posts: 6
    Hello, Looking for MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 tlx base V6 fwd 36/12 in zipcode 15401. i appreciate your time! thx
    pzungri1 said:

Hello, Looking for MF, Residual and incentives for 2020 tlx base V6 fwd 36/12 in zipcode 15401. i appreciate your time! thx

.00042 and 48%
    $4250 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for the info. Can you give me the residual for a 2020 TLX base fwd 4 cylinder also for 15401. I'm assuming the mf and incentive are the same. Thx for your time. Much appreciated.
    Also, here is the deal they sent me. Msrp is 34025. - discounts/rebates of 9455 for an adjusted cap cost of 24570. However, they used a mf of. 00225 instead of. 00042. For a payment of 374 with 1000 down. I thought the payment was high. Anyway are there two different programs with different mf? Thanks for your input.
    pzungri1 said:

Thanks for the info. Can you give me the residual for a 2020 TLX base fwd 4 cylinder also for 15401. I'm assuming the mf and incentive are the same. Thx for your time. Much appreciated.

Same numbers for the 4-cyl.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2020
    pzungri1 said:

Also, here is the deal they sent me. Msrp is 34025. - discounts/rebates of 9455 for an adjusted cap cost of 24570. However, they used a mf of. 00225 instead of. 00042. For a payment of 374 with 1000 down. I thought the payment was high. Anyway are there two different programs with different mf? Thanks for your input.

Yes, there is a "high" and a "low" program - one has a higher MF, but also a higher incentive to offset.

.00225 and $8700 incentives, which means your dealer discount is $755. You should be able to do better than that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nycmanycma Member Posts: 38
    Is there a forum set up for the 2021 Acura TLX yet? I did a search but couldn't find one. Thanks.