Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Welcome, Toyota Tundra

Comments

• Options
    tp4unctp4unc Member Posts: 437
    Excellent,detailed review of the Toyota Tundra
    at www.truckworld.com Click on truck tests and
    enjoy the read.
  • Options
    leewleew Member Posts: 32
    I agree that the Tundra is more of a mid/full sized pickup. That is one of the things that attracted me to the Tundra. It made going from a compact pickup to a larger truck that much easier. For all intents and purposes its plenty of bed and cab for me. Also a bit easier to get in and out of, seeing as I'm about 5'7 on a good day.
  • Options
    newbouldnewbould Member Posts: 7
    Does anyone have results for the Tundras gas mileage, especially the V-6 engine...im wondering how it will do with a heavier truck. Thanks...
  • Options
    citroen7citroen7 Member Posts: 62
    thanks tp4unc thats something everyone here should read (all 7 of you). Info includes the facts 15.2" wheelbase shorter, 10.1 length shorter, 700lbs lighter and many between the lines observations. Curleyhoward, read this test and you'll find the tundra was designed by the U.S. Toyota engineering team. Copying Ford according to this author. I have heard the team is made up of mostly Automotive engineering grads from Purdue (suppose to be the best department in the country). Dealers in my area must want to get them on the road with 4k off sales. Shop around.
  • Options
    present4upresent4u Member Posts: 52
    Citroen,

I just read the TruckWorld 'truck test' of the Tundra. Consider the following summary:

"...If this truck has any shortcoming it is that it isn't quite as big as its domestic competitors. It is a little shorter overall, has a shorter wheelbase and not quite as much interior room as the Big Boys. To be sure, for 90 percent of us, this truck is plenty large enough. But if you are one of the ten percenters who wants maximum cab room, particularly in the back seat, this is probably not your truck Likewise, if you regularly tow very heavy loads - over 7000 lbs. - you are going to be looking at brand that offers more powertrain options. For the rest of us, the 2000 Tundra is probably the pickup truck of our dreams. It is comfortable, powerful, good looking, and nice riding. It also comes with the long-lived reputation that Toyotas are famous for, so resale should value should stay high. In short, the new Tundra is pretty much what you'd expect from the number one import manufacturer; it promises to be a very tough competitor and will no doubt garner a loyal following of die-hard big-truck owners..."

Of course, this is but one man's opinion, but I suppose you missed that passage? Read on:

You argue that a lighter truck brakes faster, and insist upon comparing Tundra's acceleration and braking specs to the smaller Dodge Dakota. Meanwhile, you and your like-minded friends compare Tundra's alleged deficiencies in towing and hauling to the capabilities of the full-sized Dodge, Chevy, and Ford 1.5 ton series.

This fallacious argumentative style is known as a 'Distractive Complex Question', where two unrelated points are conjoined as a single proposition.

Frankly, your debating skills leave a lot to be desired. Should you ever find yourself in legal hot water, I'd strongly recommend that you refrain from ever acting as your own attorney.

PS for 'Barlitz': I suppose the US Navy aircraft carrier 'Ronald Reagan' is useless because it is incapable of carrying construction materials across dry land to your union construction site? Isn't a Tundra the better defense weapon because it is capable of carrying one of our government's medium-sized nuclear warheads in it's bed?

While you're thinking of an answer, perhaps you can tell me why every time I see a 'Live Better, Work Union' sticker, it's pasted to the bumper of a rusted, dented, shuddering and smoking full-sized American truck?

Come to think of it, gentlemen, spare us from one of your disjointed, erratic replies. We're here to talk about the Toyota Tundra, and not be sidetracked by a nest of snidely accusatory forum disruptors.

Please accept my thanks for returning to the forums you belong in.
  • Options
    volfyvolfy Member Posts: 274
    Well said.
  • Options
    quadrunner500quadrunner500 Member Posts: 2,721
    I don't go around with a baseball bat whacking Japanese cars, nor am I a UAW worker. I'm not a Jehovah Witness, or a hairy Hell's Angel, or own a Harley. I don't have a distractive complex, am not snidely accusatory, but was on the debate team and have never been in legal hot water.

I do own a Chevy, but have also owned Fords, Mercedes, VW, GM, Nissan, Chrysler, and others. My wife owns a Lexus. And I never said the Tundra was inferior. But there simply is no support for the notion that the Tundra is more advanced at this point. The engine is smooth and quiet, but so are the new Ford Tritons and Chevy Vortecs. The advantages that should make 32 valve overhead cam complexity worthwhile, at this point are absent. It holds no advantage in fuel economy or power, even on a lightweight platform.

Which leaves the Tundra as something of an enigma. Best in class, but a class of only one. An effort from Toyota that would be far better served by marketing to its loyal following of personal truck users. If Tundra supporters can get in touch with what it is, and isn't, stereotypes and labels won't be necessary.
  • Options
    abusconabuscon Member Posts: 1
    I just signed up to this site earlier this morning because it was promoted as a way to 'learn more about the truck you own or one you want to buy'.

I appreciated finding a reference to a review website from one of the participants - thank you. Unfortunately, I have noticed the other postings seem to be geared to the foreign vs American debate. It is certainly fine to offer an opinion about a product but does it strengthen one's position to get nasty about it? For those of us that are open-minded and willing to listen to all sides, this type of person has managed to have people like me immediately discount anything you say.

Because the focus of this forum (or so I thought) is on education and learning, my question is - Is there any way we can have a person removed from the forum who steps out of bounds and insists upon continuing to step out of bounds.
  • Options
    meredithmeredith Member Posts: 575
    Rule Number 1 for dealing with inappropriate responses.....

don't answer or respond. If an individual cannot carry on a civil conversation, ignore them.

This is your forum. It is up to you to set the boundaries.

Profanity - beyond the level common on broadcast TV will be deleted, including "redactive" profanity (where letters have been replaced with other characters) will also be deleted. This policy is set forth in the Users Agreement/Participants Handbook

Potential copyright infractions, where detected, will also be expunged. You may link to another review, you may not cut and paste, even if credit is given. The legal risks are simply too great.
  • Options
    Stereotypes and labels are NOT necessary. Period.
  • Options
    1greg1greg Member Posts: 40
    Like you I would like to see more information regarding the Tundra, real world use, gas mileage, problems, etc. I just am not sure if there are many on the road yet. I have seen a grand total of 2 since they went on sale in the Denver area. One green 4x4 access cab, one white 4x4 access cab and that has been it. The Toyota dealer I am closest to doesn't have any besides their tester on the lot. SO the question is where are the Tundra's?

Quadrunner500-What about you, seen any Tundra's around the Denver area yet?

Greg Hoppes
  • Options
    powercatpowercat Member Posts: 96
    My dealer told me that for the time being, you will be unable to order a towing package with the Limited. Also, if you add an after market hitch, it will void the warranty. Any body else hear this?
  • Options
    powercatpowercat Member Posts: 96
    Who cares if, under your definition, the Tundra isn't a "full size" pickup. It also isn't a rattle trap that falls apart after 50,000 miles. It's obvious that it really bugs you guys and I love it.
  • Options
    Welcome to the site. I am glad you found the review I recommended helpful. I thought it was an
    honest, no-nonsense review showing both the good and not-so-good aspects of the Tundra. Present4u,
    I hope you enjoy your special-order Tundra. I thought about going that route but did not want to wait 3 months for it to arrive from the factory. Here in North Carolina, all Toyotas(excluding factory direct) are distributed by Southeast Toyota Distributors in Florida. My dealer was able to reserve a Thunder Gray Access Cab 4x4
    equipped with the convenience package, cd system,
    and fog lights(I didn't want the fogs but that's the price of impatience). The distributor added
    a Reese hitch/wiring package($225), fender flares($275), and alloys($519). Dealer sold the vehicle for $900 over invoice plus tax and tags. I should have it by 7/24/99. I sure hope I made the right decision...I'll find out soon. My father-in- law bought a Platinum Metallic 2WD Tundra about 3 weeks ago from another dealer in our area..I haven't asked what type of price he paid but I know he absolutely loves the truck! At the risk of receiving tasteless comments from the anti-toyota people out there, I would like to know if anyone has any experience with Warranty Gold or Warranty Direct extended service plans. I have always heard extended service contracts are usually not worth the price but these are around $900 for bumper to bumper coverage(including wear and tear) and the period is for 6 years and 100,000 miles. Any advice will be appreciated.
  • Options
    Greg, I've seen two. One was running down Hampden, the other was over by John Elway Toyota, screaming around a corner with a dealer license tag hanging, probably a test drive. They are sharp looking.
  • Options
    Ok, OJ juror, no soup for You. They are knocking off 4k factory incentive but go ahead and pay 30k. A real truck could be yours for 30k.
  • Options
    There are NO rebates and NO factory incentives on Tundras. The Tundra is the highest selling debut vehicle EVER in Toyota's history. 8,011 were sold in the first month(Previous record was held by Tercel in 1979). Toyota plans on producing only 60,000 Tundras the first year. The Tundra may end up a sales flop at some point in the future but that is not the case now.
  • Options
    wodom1wodom1 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a new Tundra and quite frankly am very impressed with everything. I got an sr5 extended cab with the 4.7L. Two things I like about it most. 1. It's bar none the quietest truck I've ever been in. I've owned fords and chevies. And 2, it's a truck that should last a whole lot longer than any of it's competitors.
  • Options
    ristauristau Member Posts: 1
    We are still waiting for the Tundra to arrive in Canada. Apparently there will only be 5000 or so produced for sale up here. I appreciate the positive comments that I have read here, especially the link to the Truckworld review.

If there are any other Canucks with info on when we will see the truck, pricing, etc...
  • Options
    I see a disturbing trend among auto makers on vehicle debuts. Many seem to limit first year production just to create a shortage and enhance product intro hype. Examples: VW New Beetle, Honda Odyssey, Plymouth Prowler, Toyota Tundra, etc. Not that they couldn't just be cautious about assembly line calibrations before ramping up on initial production. Or maybe they want to limit first year production in case of a sales flop so they don't end up with excess inventory.

I kinda get the feeling they're just skimming the cream of the crop and sell the first lots at MSRP, or higher. Thoughts?
  • Options
    VW Beetle - They could not have foreseen that a remake with golf underpinnings would be the hit it turned out to be. Could fade quickly.

Honda Odyssey - Being cautious.

Plymouth Prowler - Risky

Tundra - Just being cautious. They haven't sold enough yet to be worth the skim, even it they were gouging.

Ford F150 Super Crew Cab - The next "must have." Sure to be a hit. Will dip into sales of extended cab trucks among personal use buyers.

Silverado 4 door - too little too late. Will not overtake Ford in truck sales, or recover entirely from strike. Demand still exceeds supply.
  • Options
    barlitzbarlitz Member Posts: 752
    Just wanted to let you know,I drive a $32000 F150 and I'm looking for a 96 ranger xtend a cab,although I don't have a union sticker on my truck I will on my ranger they're are a lot of newer trucks on jobsites mostly fullsize fords and chevy's.Boston is a big union city there's a lot of work up here (the big dig), the Boston skyline is loaded with cranes.I support my union and everybody's else's union.Maybe in your town thing's are different the tundra isn't to big up in Boston and you see a lot of them in toyota lots.I'm not saying they're a bad truck I just prefer american, well anyways I will stop harassing you for your choice of vehicle and good luck with what ever you drive.
  • Options
    dave40dave40 Member Posts: 582
    Thanks for the Tundra Pictures.
    Keep'em coming !

Topic #775 TRUCK PICTURES
  • Options
    charliehcharlieh Member Posts: 1
    I am in the market for a truck that I want to use for pulling a lightweight travel trailer (23 ft). Does anyone who has purchased a Tundra had any experiences pulling a trailer?
  • Options
    hindsitehindsite Member Posts: 590
    Barlitz,
    Well, NYC is an even bigger union city and I have seen union construction workers with all makes. They could care less if it was a Toyota or a Ford.
  • Options
    I think there is a lot more work in Boston right now,its the hottest construction sight in the country right now,anyways who cares I'm perfectly happy with my truck just as you guys are happy with yours. Good Luck and I hope everything is well for all of you.

Barlitz
  • Options
    You ought to put your white sheet back on. Apparentlly your a racist that poses as a open minded individual. I have yet to meet a construction worker that checked how many American to foreign vehicles there were.
  • Options
    all tundra interested should refer to Automotive News newspaper(found in a good library). The one the dealers hide from customers and even their own salespersons (sometimes it may depress the sales staff)as it gives all the facts regarding factory incentives(some dealers don't tell you and sometimes not the sales staff), real sales numbers, not inflated ones(like here), and factory and dealer problems i.e. the fact recently toyota of Japan gave up the seniority system and now promotes for performance, Mercedes of Alabama will likely go union, due to Damiler Chrysler not arguing their right to vote on it(is Toy Princton next). Anyway, this forum should improve your chances of paying less as an informed customer is the last thing a dealer wants.
  • Options
    Tyson why don't you go uckf yourself with a name like that I'd be afraid of white sheets to.
  • Options
    zbad71zbad71 Member Posts: 226
    Barlitz:

You are showing your lack of credentials. You would be doing good to cut your losses and go home. I am a proud 99 Z71 owner, but had a 96 Toyota Tacoma from new to 47k miles. Had I not needed a little more tow capacity, I would still have that truck as I never had to even change a light bulb in 47k miles. I love my Z71, but I AM open minded and know that Toyota has em all beat on the quality and reliability. Just havn't proved to me about the horsepower and torque yet. A more refined Tundra in year 2001 or 2002 may just have the Full size truck catagory won as well as the small truck catagory.

Times are changing and the American big three are relying on loyaly to keep up their sales. I have had TERRIBLE customer service out of the American dealers and manufacturers. Eventually the Big three will have to change their song and start earning business like Toyota has.

If its a higher quality product, I don't care where its made. So far Toyota hasn't had anything with a comparable payload, but I say again, the times are changing.
  • Options
    One of Barlitz's Quotes
    Topic Tacoma VS Ranger
    there'a one thing that bothers me I was born in the usa and I am a true american I am a union electrician.I go to jobsites where they're are only american trucks the way it should be.why would you want a truck made by people who bombed pearl harbor,keep america strong and buy american
  • Options
    We haven't seen to much information in this group yet on real world performance such as towing. There was a link some posts back to an automotive sight that did a test and they pulled a boat without any problems, but we haven't seen much real world feedback yet. I just saw the third Tundra on the street today. Not much action on them yet.

I have to agree that I think the dealers hold back numbers to drive the initial price up. Not sure if that is what Toyota did with the Tundra but my guess is that they are still wary after the T-100 fiasco.

Greg Hoppes
  • Options
    Like I said I personally don't care what anybody drives.I drive a 99 SVT Lightning which to me is better than the toyota and the chevy. Hindsite according to your profile you drive a ford I don't know what your problem is,just because I believe in buying american you call me a racist, you no I'm not the only one that believes in that check out some of these other topics there are a lot worse comments then the one I made.And Z71 I've had friends who have owned toyotas the've had nothing but problems. all in all drive what ever you want I've always driven ford's maybe I've been lucky not to have problems they are,nt the # selling truck on the planet for nothing.
  • Options
    Barlitz Quote
    I was wondering if all you tundra owners were
    gonna be rooting for china when they play the USA woman in the world cup saturday ,and I believe the tundra has a higher ground clearance than the chevy is so all those chinaman can walk under it rather than around it? thats a good ?
    Barlitz,
    It is not my thing to say a derogaatory word or malicous statement against any ethnic race. You seem to have a knack for it. Fact is why bring it up in the post?
  • Options
    While I may not agree with any of Barlitz' statements I don't see how the berating of Japanese automobiles or commenting on the bombing of Pearl Harbor constitutes racism. (or membership to the clan for that matter.) Hindsite, I'm not trying to start a flame war nor a debate on the definition of a racist. I just think that folks are sometimes too ready and willing to make accusations of racism.

Yes, I agree. Some of those quotes are real hum-dingers ;)

Anyhow, just got back from the local Line-X shop. I'm getting the over the rails spray in done on my Tundra. It was a tough decision. While I am sold on the line-x product, the thought of having stuff sprayed permanently in my brand, spankin new bed made me a bit nervous.
  • Options
    You obviously lead a boring and pathetic life,but I will say I am proud of the US womans soccer team. Who knows what your proud of
  • Options
    Actually I was implying it to the later post. Maybe I was too harsh with that word, but actually it is a put down any it is a negative stereotype. So you sprayed the bed of your truck. On my F150 & Tacoma I have that hard bedliner and so far no problem. Does that sprayed bedliner fade or wear? Just wondering what I will get next when I replace the F150 with whatever.
  • Options
    tboydentboyden Member Posts: 5
    Well I've had my Tundra for about 3 weeks now, and I love it. Now when you compare numbers to this post please make sure your comparing apples to apples, because I've noticed as everyone must have, some people on this topic keep comparing the Tundra to the larger Chevies, Fords, and Dodges, rather then the similar sized ones.

I have a SR5 4.7 V8 Auto 4x4 Access Cab Short Bed
    Toyota Tundra. It came with the towing package, bedliner, premium sound system, pw, pm, pl, A/C, fog lamps, 5-star alloy rims with dunlop tires, & 4-year bumper to bumper coverage. Buy price $25,000, leased at $400 a month for 48 months 20K miles a year (GAP insurance included).

To this point 1106 miles I have experienced:

Gas Mileage: 20 MPG Highway, 18 MPG City on 89 Pump Gas (20 Gallon Tank)

Ride: Smoooth & Quiet amazing for a V8 full-size truck.

Acceleration: Powerful, and quick, slight lag at very low rpm/idle but only for about half a second. Similar to most other engines. Almost not worth mentioning, but trying to be impartial.

Braking: Straight, quick & smooth.

Turning & Parking: Fairly tight turning comparable to a compact pick-up, easy to park in a normal parking space between two other vehicles.

Towing: Towed a 18' Bow-rider Ski Boat with little power drain on engine and handling was very good.

Cargo load: Full load of cinder blocks with the bed only sagging 4"

Complaints: I have only two complaints and that has to do with the volume control on radio and the fact that you have to keep cranking it 5-6 times to turn the radio up. And the other is I like to be able to turn on the bed light whenever I want to check the cargo in the bed when I'm driving at night, and also as a secondary back-up light source, but the light is disabled at all times except for when the engine is off and the truck is in park.

Other than that the truck is awesome. I just want to tell any readers of this post that I have also driven the Big 3's similar vehicles (we have one of each at work) so I feel qualified to tell any one looking for a 4-door V8 Short-bed full-sized pick-up for work & for play that there is no other choice for the amount of quality and dependability that I expect I will get out of this truck.
  • Options
    evil1evil1 Member Posts: 1
    I thought this topic was about the Tundra, not a forum for a couple of fools who's mother is also there sister.They should spend all this time they have looking for a job instead of being on a computer.There are pros & cons to all makes.I own two toyota's and so far never a problem.The Tundra looks like it's going to be a good truck.Go cry about your American vs. Japanese, Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge vs. the world, macho crap somewhere else.
  • Options
    jcm1jcm1 Member Posts: 48
    Well...does anybody have or seen a SR5 with the captain seats.....I need to get a booster seat into the back and the bench seat was a little tight with leg room for the back. If the console is down there is less room in the middle. I'm hoping with the captain seats there will be more leg room in the back center position. Anybody get a booster seat back there?? God!! I hope I don't have to buy American!!! (sorry had to throw that in)
  • Options
    As new as the Tundra is, it is too early to see any real performance or reliability feedback. I hope you new owners are not towing anything heavy till you've broken in the engine good.

OTOH, mileage records and driving impression would really help the other prosctive buyers like me.

About Barlitz, I didn't care for some of the things he said awhile back, but he seemed to have toned down quite a bit. Just let him go in peace.
  • Options
    Aaarrgg! Went to pick up my Tundra yesterday from the Line-x people. The liner looked great! Unfortunately on closer inspection I noticed some streaks on both of my rear fenders! Turns out the guy who did the job used some cleaning fluid which ended up running down onto the paint. Needless to say I was pretty upset. Looks like its just the wax that got worked though. Right now they have one of their detail guys working on it. Got my fingers crossed!

Hindsite- Supposedly Line-x is very wear resistant. They gave me a small sample and I could barely scratch it with my pocket knife. From what I've heard and been told by the line-x guys, that it might fade eventually to a dark grey but no lighter. I've seen a couple of older trucks with the liner and they look fine.
  • Options
    Wow, that's some good mileage. Mine came out to about 15MPG with mixed hi-way and surface street travel (70%surface,30% hi-way) with the AC on.
    I drive like an old lady so it must be all that surface street travel and the AC.

The captain's chairs in the Tundra are great. Very comfortable and really open up the cab between the front and rear seats. If you have the arm rest down with the bench seats you lose that center seating position in the back. If the arm rest is up you lose that open cab feel.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update on mileage, towing etc. First real driving impressions we have gotten so far from actual owners. I am quite surprised by the mileage, I hope it stays that way. How about a 3000-5000 mile updated when it is really broken in.

Greg Hoppes
  • Options
    Tboyden,
    Mileage sounds great. Thanks for the feedback regarding the Tundra.

Leew
    Hopefully all will turn out okay regarding the streaks in your rear fenders. Does the Tundra have the clear coat paint? Anyway if you are interested there is a good wax out there call Formula 113. I get it at the muscle car shows and meets.
  • Options
    Thanks Volfy,I didn't mean to offend anybody and if I did I'm sorry.I'm actually finding some of these topics quite interesting and the tundra sounds like quite the truck.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    newscribenewscribe Member Posts: 1
    Just thought I'd add fuel to the fire....Do you know the only full sized pick-up in the market that can guarantee it's made in America by Americans....Not Chevy, not Ford, Not Dodge....But Toyota Tundra......only built in Princeton, Indiana......others are built in Canada and Mexico, etc.
  • Options
    Thanks tboyden. I'll definitely move up to the 265s in the future. I would have ordered them upfront but I would have had to get the chrome lined wheel arch moldings(I wanted the color keyed fender flares instead) that come with the factory package. Our distributor in the Southeast offers alloys with or without white letter Michelin upgraded 265/70 tires. The price was too high for the Michelins for me to justify the purchase(I also prefer blackwalls). So I opted to only get the alloys. I am glad you are enjoying your Tundra. If I can stay alive until 7/24, I'll be enjoying mine! Thanks again.
  • Options
    cwirthcwirth Member Posts: 169
    I, too, am a proud Tundra owner since June 3. I have the V8 Access cab 4x4 in Safire Red with oak interior. I wanted the grey but now I really like the oak. I have the captain's chairs, preferred the bench seating but once again really like the captain's chair. The other options are premium sound, alloys with 265 tires, convenience
    group, fog lights, wheel and spare tire locks, all-weather package, under the rail bedliner and running boards. Really did not want the running boards, thought they were too expensive, but the were already on the truck. I am glad that I have them since they really help me get in the truck!

Mileage has been great. While traveling to a beach house I own about 150 miles away I got 21.5 mpg. Mostly get 18 mpg combined city/highway.

About 3 weeks after I got the truck a stone hit the windshield. I thought it could have been repaired since the chip was out of my line of sight but overnight the crack developed. Stopped at about 14 inches making it's way into my sight.
    Well it was necessary to replace the glass. When I contacted the local auto glass company they said the truck was too new and there were no aftermarket glass for it yet. They would have to get the glass from the dealer. When they called the dealer they were told that the windshield would not be available for two months. I called the dealer and they told me the same thing.

This to me was unacceptable so I call Toyota's customer service 800 number. I told their rep the story and she took down all the info and said someone from the dealer would get back to me in a day or so. In fact, they would have to respond to Toyota within 3 days as to the disposition of my complaint.

The next day I heard from the service manager. He said that Toyota was overnighting a new windshield to them and they would contact the glass company and delivery it to them. Sure enough the glass arrived, packed in expandable foam, similar to insulating foam used in housing construction. The day after it arrived it was installed. I was pleased with Toyota reponse.

I really like the truck, much more than I ever
    thought I would. So if you are considering a new
    truck, you should at least test drive the Tundra.
  • Options
    vlrogers2vlrogers2 Member Posts: 1
    I got my new Tundra this past Saturday. They had about 6 on the lot. While I was there two others were delivered. I wanted Captain seats and leather. I wanted Mica Jade Green. One of the ones that was delivered was the green color with captain seats but not leather. The dealer is upgrading the cloth to leather tomorrow. I haven't driven it much but it is great so far. I was curious about the tires you all keep talking about. Mine has the 265/70 dunlop tires. What is the difference in the 245/70 vs the 265/70. I assume size but exactly what is the difference. I had a 99 Prerunner but I hated the bench seats and the small extra cab space. I had to take a small hit price wise to unload it as I had only had it for 6 months but I think I made a decent deal. Has anyone ever had leather upgrade done on a car or truck? The dealer and the actual shop that will do the work assured me that I won't be able to tell the difference. I sure hope so. Would be real interested in talking with anyone who has ever had this done.
This discussion has been closed.