Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    straman17straman17 Member Posts: 63
    Thanks for this information. Are the residual's different between trims? I am consider Unlimited Sport I think and then the Unlimited Sahara. I am assuming the residuals provided were for Unlimited Sport correct?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    straman17 said:

Thanks for this information. Are the residual's different between trims? I am consider Unlimited Sport I think and then the Unlimited Sahara. I am assuming the residuals provided were for Unlimited Sport correct?

No, I provided the Sahara numbers. Add 5% to the 36 month residual for Unlimited Sport; add 4% for 39 month residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    thatkingsfanthatkingsfan Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

Tried deciphering the recent posts, but wanted to ask to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.

Looking for the lease rates for an Unlimited Sport S, 36 months, 12,000 miles

Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331

Hello,

Tried deciphering the recent posts, but wanted to ask to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.

Looking for the lease rates for an Unlimited Sport S, 36 months, 12,000 miles

Thanks!

Standard money factor and 68% residual.

Standard money factor for Chrysler Capital is in the .00160-.00180 range.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jhl1963jhl1963 Member Posts: 19
    Hi, great forum - may I please have the current residual and mf (assume standard??) for Unlimited Rubicon auto and Unlimited Willys 36/39? 12k miles Thanks!
  • Options
    jhl1963 said:

Hi, great forum - may I please have the current residual and mf (assume standard??) for Unlimited Rubicon auto and Unlimited Willys 36/39? 12k miles Thanks!

Rubicon: 63% for 36/12

Willys: 68% for 36/12

Subtract 5% for 39 months.. MF is standard

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks KYFDX! Money factor - dealer is quoting me .00262...seems high vs the .0018 I'm seeing. Are they just tacking on profit? Tier 1 credit 
  • Options
    jhl1963 said:
    Thanks KYFDX! Money factor - dealer is quoting me .00262...seems high vs the .0018 I'm seeing. Are they just tacking on profit? Tier 1 credit 
    Looks that way to me ... Or they are using a different bank. Our numbers are from Chrysler Financial. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Thanks, yup Chrysler financial 
  • Options
    jhl1963 said:

Thanks, yup Chrysler financial 

There is a max markup allowed by Chrysler Financial of .00042. Is it possible that they are using something other than the tier 1 or 2 MF? Tier 3 adds .00060 to the MF, for example.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    deevedeeve Member Posts: 119
    Hello, could I get the mf and residual for a 2015 wrangler 2 door Willys Wheeler on a 3year 15k lease in Oregon?

Thanks!
    Dave
  • Options
    deeve said:

Hello, could I get the mf and residual for a 2015 wrangler 2 door Willys Wheeler on a 3year 15k lease in Oregon?

Thanks!
    Dave

Standard money factor and 58% residual.

Chrysler Capital standard money factor is usually in the .0016-.0020 range..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    deevedeeve Member Posts: 119
    Thanks! Are those numbers the same for the Willys in Unlimited?
  • Options
    deeve said:

Thanks! Are those numbers the same for the Willys in Unlimited?

Same MF, but add 8% (!) to the residual for the Unlimited.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    loud0g40ozloud0g40oz Member Posts: 79
    Are the June Mf And residuals out? Looking at a rubicon unlimited and rubicon hard rock unlimited 3/36 in SoCal. Thanks
  • Options

Are the June Mf And residuals out? Looking at a rubicon unlimited and rubicon hard rock unlimited 3/36 in SoCal. Thanks

Standard money factor (.0016-.0020) and 63% residual.

Chrysler Capital waiving the acquisition fee on these models, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Standard money factor (.0016-.0020) and 63% residual.

Chrysler Capital waiving the acquisition fee on these models, this month.
    Sweet! No acquisition fee is like an additional 1.5% discount, and looks like the residuals stayed the same as May.

Thanks!

• Options
    john420john420 Member Posts: 97
    Can I get residual numbers for 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 36 & 39 months and Sport Unlimited 36 & 39 months. Both for 12K miles a year.
    Are they waiving the acquisition fee on these models as well?

Thanks
  • Options
    john420 said:

Can I get residual numbers for 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 36 & 39 months and Sport Unlimited 36 & 39 months. Both for 12K miles a year.

Thanks

Standard MF (.00160 or so) and yes, acquisition fee is waived on all Unlimited models this month.

36/12 numbers:
    Sahara - 63%
    Sport - 68%

Subtract 2% for 39/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ptbeast1ptbeast1 Member Posts: 8
    IMichaell said:
    Can I get residual numbers for 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 36 & 39 months and Sport Unlimited 36 & 39 months. Both for 12K miles a year. Are they waiving the acquisition fee on these models as well? Thanks
    Standard MF (.00160 or so) and yes, acquisition fee is waived on all Unlimited models this month. 36/12 numbers: Sahara - 63% Sport - 68% Subtract 2% for 39/12
    I just got off the phone with a dealer saying the RV is 66% and the standard MF is .00266 for tier one. He called Chrysler Capital. I don't think I understand where you're getting these numbers from. You bring up great offers but I can't find it. Could you help me understand?
  • Options
    And that's for a wrangler unlimited 24s $33-35,000
  • Options
    Then he said I'm looking at $560 a month. I might get another quote
  • Options
    ptbeast1 said:

IMichaell said:

john420 said:

Thanks

Standard MF (.00160 or so) and yes, acquisition fee is waived on all Unlimited models this month.

36/12 numbers:
    Sahara - 63%
    Sport - 68%

Subtract 2% for 39/12

I just got off the phone with a dealer saying the RV is 66% and the standard MF is .00266 for tier one. He called Chrysler Capital. I don't think I understand where you're getting these numbers from. You bring up great offers but I can't find it. Could you help me understand?

Our numbers are the Chrysler Capital numbers.
    ptbeast1 said:

IMichaell said:

john420 said:

Thanks

36/12 numbers:
    Sahara - 63%
    Sport - 68%

Subtract 2% for 39/12

The Sport residual for 39mo, 12K is 66%

I don't know the exact Tier 1 money factor, but it's nowhere near .00266. The dealer is marking it up for extra profit. But, I do know the dealer would never sit on the phone for 30 minutes waiting to get through to Chrysler Capital, because all of that information is available on his computer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    That's so annoying. I thought I could trust this guy. I swear I can't find anyone in San Antonio that's just an honest person. I can't even get someone to tell me honest numbers. He takes forever to call me back too. How are you getting this information?
  • Options
    ptbeast1 said:

That's so annoying. I thought I could trust this guy. I swear I can't find anyone in San Antonio that's just an honest person. I can't even get someone to tell me honest numbers. He takes forever to call me back too. How are you getting this information?

It's confidential information, that you aren't supposed to have... lol

We vacationed in San Antonio, last year. It's a great place.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Lol how can I make sure they are telling the truth?
    do you or anyone in here know of a dealer who won't lie in Texas. 
  • Options
    ptbeast1 said:

Lol how can I make sure they are telling the truth?
    do you or anyone in here know of a dealer who won't lie in Texas. 

You might have to expand your search area to include Houston and/or DFW.

It only takes one dealer to make a deal - BUT, Wranglers are pretty popular everywhere, perhaps even more so in Texas.

Stay positive and patient.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks for the positive words. I'm going to call Dallas and Houston and ask for money factors. If they give it to me right then and there I will go forward but I'll ask how they know to make sure. You all are a huge help. Thanks so much. 
  • Options
    tejay71093tejay71093 Member Posts: 3
    Could you get me the MF and residual on a willys unlimited in Mass? 36/39 15k. Thanks!
  • Options
    kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 148
    Hi! Looking for lease numbers on Sport and Willys 2 door and Unlimited in Texas.
    Thanks!
  • Options

Could you get me the MF and residual on a willys unlimited in Mass? 36/39 15k. Thanks!

Standard MF (around .00160) and 66% / 64%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kar_freak said:

Hi! Looking for lease numbers on Sport and Willys 2 door and Unlimited in Texas.
    Thanks!

Standard MF for all Wranglers (around .00160)

36/15 residuals:
    2-door Sport & Willys - 58%
    Unlimited Sport & Willys - 66%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I was quoted .0013 and RV 66% for a Wrangler Unlimited 12k miles/yr 36 month and excellent credit number. Does that sound right?
  • Options
    Thanks. Is this a good deal?
    2015 willys w unlimited
    $36,720 MSRP manual trans(hardtop/side airbags/hardtop liner/ upgraded sound)
    Selling price $35285
    MF: .00193
    Residual : 64%
    Cap reduction: 4000
    $373 a month including all taxes/fees
    (Mass)
  • Options
    36mo/ 15k
  • Options
    ptbeast1 said:

I was quoted .0013 and RV 66% for a Wrangler Unlimited 12k miles/yr 36 month and excellent credit number. Does that sound right?

You don't say which model Unlimited, but that doesn't match up exactly with any Chrysler Finance numbers that we have.. but, it's close.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks KYFDX

TEXAS FAMILY:

If you are getting legit MF can you please let me know where? I can't find honest dealerships. I just got quoted .0044. Help a fellow out
  • Options
    Incentive question. I'm ordering a 2015 Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock. Are the incentives and rates at time of order locked in (mainly the waived acquisition fee), or is it subject to whatever the rates are at time of delivery (6-8 weeks)?
  • Options

Incentive question. I'm ordering a 2015 Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock. Are the incentives and rates at time of order locked in (mainly the waived acquisition fee), or is it subject to whatever the rates are at time of delivery (6-8 weeks)?

Not sure with Chrysler.. I'd guess they aren't locked in...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    autoalautoal Member Posts: 24
    Can anyone provide me with the June 2015 MF and RV on a 2015 Unlimited Wills Wheeler for 36mos /12K and 39mos /12K in NY?

Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    autoal said:

Can anyone provide me with the June 2015 MF and RV on a 2015 Unlimited Wills Wheeler for 36mos /12K and 39mos /12K in NY?

Thanks for your help.

.00213 MF and 68%/66% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    EricavanlucEricavanluc Member Posts: 65
    Hi, are all the unlimited models different when it comes to the RV? (ie Sahara, rubicon, altitude ...). 
    Im in NJ and wondering what the mf & rv are mostly for the 3 models listed above. 
    24 month 15K
    36 month 15K 
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    erioff said:

Hi, are all the unlimited models different when it comes to the RV? (ie Sahara, rubicon, altitude ...). 
    Im in NJ and wondering what the mf & rv are mostly for the 3 models listed above. 
    24 month 15K
    36 month 15K 

Some models are different, but those three all have the same residual. 68%/61%.

All Unlimiteds have a money factor of .00213 for 36 months. Don't have the 24 month money factor, but it's likely to be similar.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    myjumpropemyjumprope Member Posts: 27
    can i get numbers for an Unlimited Sport msrp 34k ---36mo/12k thanks! in KY
  • Options

.00213 and 68%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    thanks, sorry for the inconvenience,what would the numbers look like on 39mo/12k?
  • Options

thanks, sorry for the inconvenience,what would the numbers look like on 39mo/12k?

Subtract 2%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 148
    edited June 2015
    ptbeast1 said:
    Thanks KYFDX

TEXAS FAMILY:

If you are getting legit MF can you please let me know where? I can't find honest dealerships. I just got quoted .0044. Help a fellow out
    I was able to get 0.0025 and 70% for an Unlimited Sport through Ally for 39/12k in Houston. RV for 36/12k was 72%. This was through Gillman on Beltway 8 & 59.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    dea
    Michaell said:

.00213 and 68%
    so if a dealer is telling me the money factor is .00259 then they are marking it up right? Credit is around 750
  • Options

dea

Michaell said:

.00213 and 68%
    so if a dealer is telling me the money factor is .00259 then they are marking it up right? Credit is around 750
    Sure looks that way... Seems like dealers can get whatever they want for the Unlimiteds.. My local dealer has dozens of them, lined up.. Not too many Chrysler 200s, though... ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator