2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA Lease Questions

ziominixziominix Member Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Any lease information available yet? Looking at 27 month if offered and 36 month leases for 12k and 15k miles per year in WV. Trying to compare with the Q3 which has leasing data out already.

Thanks
«134

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    ziominix said:

    Any lease information available yet? Looking at 27 month if offered and 36 month leases for 12k and 15k miles per year in WV. Trying to compare with the Q3 which has leasing data out already.



    Thanks

    We haven't seen any lease information on the GLA. Is it in dealerships?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ziominixziominix Member Posts: 3

    My local dealership shows a few as "in transit" so they should be arriving within a week to 10 days I'm told.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    ziominix said:

    My local dealership shows a few as "in transit" so they should be arriving within a week to 10 days I'm told.

    Sorry.. we probably won't see any numbers on them until October

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dssnjdssnj Member Posts: 5
    Guys got the GLA250 today

    Night black with Beige MB-Tex
    Burl wood trim
    Premium package
    Multimedia package
    Illuminated star
    panoramic sunroof
    Bi-xenon
    MSRP: $42210
    Purchase price $ 40136
    36 Month / 10K lease
    $450 monthly with $2900 down (DMV, Doc, NJ Tax)

    MF = 0.00155 or with auto pay 0.00145, Residual is 66%.



  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    dssnj said:

    Guys got the GLA250 today

    Night black with Beige MB-Tex
    Burl wood trim
    Premium package
    Multimedia package
    Illuminated star
    panoramic sunroof
    Bi-xenon
    MSRP: $42210
    Purchase price $ 40136
    36 Month / 10K lease
    $450 monthly with $2900 down (DMV, Doc, NJ Tax)

    MF = 0.00155 or with auto pay 0.00145, Residual is 66%.




    Congrats! You must be the first one on your block!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dssnjdssnj Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    dssnj said:

    Guys got the GLA250 today

    Night black with Beige MB-Tex
    Burl wood trim
    Premium package
    Multimedia package
    Illuminated star
    panoramic sunroof
    Bi-xenon
    MSRP: $42210
    Purchase price $ 40136
    36 Month / 10K lease
    $450 monthly with $2900 down (DMV, Doc, NJ Tax)

    MF = 0.00155 or with auto pay 0.00145, Residual is 66%.




    Congrats! You must be the first one on your block!

    Thanks. Looks pretty sharp and gives you more head room compared to CLA on the backseats. Little more than the CLA but worth it.

  • jcarloughjcarlough Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2014

    Any info on these yet? 36/10?

    Looking at both the std 4matic and amg trims.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    jcarlough said:

    Any info on these yet? 36/10?

    Looking at both the std 4matic and amg trims.


    .00155 MF and 66% for GLA250

    Standard MF and 59% for the AMG

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcarloughjcarlough Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2014

    kyfdx said:

    Any info on these yet? 36/10?

    Looking at both the std 4matic and amg trims.

    .00155 MF and 66% for GLA250 Standard MF and 59% for the AMG

    Excellent! I've finally decided on a GLA250. I'll be negotiating tomorrow so this info is perfect timing.

    Thanks!

    Oh - do you happen to know the std acquisition fee?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    jcarlough said:

    kyfdx said:



    Any info on these yet? 36/10?

    Looking at both the std 4matic and amg trims.


    .00155 MF and 66% for GLA250

    Standard MF and 59% for the AMG

    Excellent! I've finally decided on a GLA250. I'll be negotiating tomorrow so this info is perfect timing.

    Thanks!

    Oh - do you happen to know the std acquisition fee?


    MBCC standard fee is $795. Dealers are permitted to mark it up to a maximum of $1095 (and, often do)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcarloughjcarlough Member Posts: 86
    kyfdx said:

    jcarlough said:

    kyfdx said:



    Any info on these yet? 36/10?

    Looking at both the std 4matic and amg trims.


    .00155 MF and 66% for GLA250

    Standard MF and 59% for the AMG

    Excellent! I've finally decided on a GLA250. I'll be negotiating tomorrow so this info is perfect timing.

    Thanks!

    Oh - do you happen to know the std acquisition fee?


    MBCC standard fee is $795. Dealers are permitted to mark it up to a maximum of $1095 (and, often do)

    Perfect timing again. About ready to head down to the dealer to negotiate.
  • rx5zigenrx5zigen Member Posts: 9
    Any info for 24, 27, or 30 Months 7.5K or 10K mi. on the GLA250? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    rx5zigen said:

    Any info for 24, 27, or 30 Months 7.5K or 10K mi. on the GLA250? Thanks


    .00155 MF and 70% for 24mo, 7.5K/yr. 36 month residual is 67% (and, a whole lot cheaper).

    Subtract 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • c300miamic300miami Member Posts: 21
    Sitting at the dealer trying to do a lease or one pay for a 43,500 GLA250, What is the MF and residual for November 36/12k? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    c300miami said:

    Sitting at the dealer trying to do a lease or one pay for a 43,500 GLA250, What is the MF and residual for November 36/12k? Thanks!

    Base MF is .00155 and 65% residual for 36/12.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • c300miamic300miami Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    c300miami said:

    Sitting at the dealer trying to do a lease or one pay for a 43,500 GLA250, What is the MF and residual for November 36/12k? Thanks!

    Base MF is .00155 and 65% residual for 36/12.

    Thank you for your help, got a 44255 GLA250 yesterday, one pay lease for 19850 36/12k with all the taxes and fees, then got a $500 bonus Miami Auto Show email which they honored as well. Nicely optioned with Sport, premium, multimedia, pano roof, and xenons.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    c300miami said:

    Michaell said:

    c300miami said:

    Sitting at the dealer trying to do a lease or one pay for a 43,500 GLA250, What is the MF and residual for November 36/12k? Thanks!

    Base MF is .00155 and 65% residual for 36/12.

    Thank you for your help, got a 44255 GLA250 yesterday, one pay lease for 19850 36/12k with all the taxes and fees, then got a $500 bonus Miami Auto Show email which they honored as well. Nicely optioned with Sport, premium, multimedia, pano roof, and xenons.

    Congratulations - enjoy!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • j1983mj1983m Member Posts: 4
    I have been offered a 36 mo lease, 15k miles per year, sale price of 33,725 and $321 per month with $5k down. Is this a good deal?

    its for a 250 in standard black with premium package and rear camera. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    j1983m said:

    I have been offered a 36 mo lease, 15k miles per year, sale price of 33,725 and $321 per month with $5k down. Is this a good deal?

    its for a 250 in standard black with premium package and rear camera. 

    I don't know if it's a good deal.. too much info missing...

    But $321/mo. with $5000 down is really $450/mo..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • j1983mj1983m Member Posts: 4
    That's a good point. This would be our first lease - not overly sure what other questions to be asking. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    j1983m said:

    That's a good point. This would be our first lease - not overly sure what other questions to be asking. 


    Ask the selling price, money factor and residual. Ask for a breakdown on how the $5000 is applied. Ask for the Net Cap cost..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • c300miamic300miami Member Posts: 21
    We are going on friday to sign the paperwork and pick up our $44255 MSRP GLA250. We are doing a one pay lease, just wanted to make sure that we get the best possible deal, what is a good discount on this MSRP car and how much markup is there?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    c300miami said:

    We are going on friday to sign the paperwork and pick up our $44255 MSRP GLA250. We are doing a one pay lease, just wanted to make sure that we get the best possible deal, what is a good discount on this MSRP car and how much markup is there?

    Given that the GLA is brand new, I wouldn't expect too much of a discount from sticker currently. What are they selling it to you for?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • c300miamic300miami Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:
    We are going on friday to sign the paperwork and pick up our $44255 MSRP GLA250. We are doing a one pay lease, just wanted to make sure that we get the best possible deal, what is a good discount on this MSRP car and how much markup is there?
    Given that the GLA is brand new, I wouldn't expect too much of a discount from sticker currently. What are they selling it to you for?
    Negotiated $2300 off $44255 and got $500 auto show bonus so total discount $2800.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    c300miami said:


    Michaell said:

    We are going on friday to sign the paperwork and pick up our $44255 MSRP GLA250. We are doing a one pay lease, just wanted to make sure that we get the best possible deal, what is a good discount on this MSRP car and how much markup is there?
    Given that the GLA is brand new, I wouldn't expect too much of a discount from sticker currently. What are they selling it to you for?

    Negotiated $2300 off $44255 and got $500 auto show bonus so total discount $2800.

    A bit more than 5% off sticker ... very nice for such a new model.

    You can use the pricing tools at the top of the page (Make, Model, Year) to help establish invoice and target prices.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • c300miamic300miami Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    c300miami said:


    Michaell said:

    We are going on friday to sign the paperwork and pick up our $44255 MSRP GLA250. We are doing a one pay lease, just wanted to make sure that we get the best possible deal, what is a good discount on this MSRP car and how much markup is there?
    Given that the GLA is brand new, I wouldn't expect too much of a discount from sticker currently. What are they selling it to you for?

    Negotiated $2300 off $44255 and got $500 auto show bonus so total discount $2800.

    A bit more than 5% off sticker ... very nice for such a new model.

    You can use the pricing tools at the top of the page (Make, Model, Year) to help establish invoice and target prices.

    Hey is there interest on a one pay lease with MBFS? I thought by paying the lease in full I would save the interest but they are telling me that it is not the case. Am I wrong in thinking that by paying it upfront I wouldn't pay the interest?
  • j1983mj1983m Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    That's a good point. This would be our first lease - not overly sure what other questions to be asking. 
    Ask the selling price, money factor and residual. Ask for a breakdown on how the $5000 is applied. Ask for the Net Cap cost..
    Residual is 63% of sticker price
    $5k break down: $3k in cap cost reduction and other 2k are fees, taxes and 1st month payment. 

    Any thoughts on how good of a deal this is?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    c300miami said:

    Michaell said:

    c300miami said:


    Michaell said:

    We are going on friday to sign the paperwork and pick up our $44255 MSRP GLA250. We are doing a one pay lease, just wanted to make sure that we get the best possible deal, what is a good discount on this MSRP car and how much markup is there?
    Given that the GLA is brand new, I wouldn't expect too much of a discount from sticker currently. What are they selling it to you for?

    Negotiated $2300 off $44255 and got $500 auto show bonus so total discount $2800.
    A bit more than 5% off sticker ... very nice for such a new model.

    You can use the pricing tools at the top of the page (Make, Model, Year) to help establish invoice and target prices.

    Hey is there interest on a one pay lease with MBFS? I thought by paying the lease in full I would save the interest but they are telling me that it is not the case. Am I wrong in thinking that by paying it upfront I wouldn't pay the interest?


    MB only gives a money factor discount on One-Pay, if using the standard money factor. Any subvented money factor negates the one-pay discount.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    j1983m said:


    kyfdx said:

    j1983m said:

    That's a good point. This would be our first lease - not overly sure what other questions to be asking. 


    Ask the selling price, money factor and residual. Ask for a breakdown on how the $5000 is applied. Ask for the Net Cap cost..

    Residual is 63% of sticker price
    $5k break down: $3k in cap cost reduction and other 2k are fees, taxes and 1st month payment. 

    Any thoughts on how good of a deal this is?


    Doesn't seem great, but not really expecting great deals on a brand-new model. Do you know the selling price and the money factor? That's where a lot of extra profit is made...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • j1983mj1983m Member Posts: 4
    Factor is .00168
  • heard006heard006 Member Posts: 47
    Hello,
    What is the MF & Residual for a 2015 GLA250 AWD. Terms are 36/10 in Washington state.
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    heard006 said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF & Residual for a 2015 GLA250 AWD. Terms are 36/10 in Washington state.
    Thanks


    .00155 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • heard006heard006 Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

    heard006 said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF & Residual for a 2015 GLA250 AWD. Terms are 36/10 in Washington state.
    Thanks


    .00155 MF and 66% residual
    Thanks!
  • dolphin5dolphin5 Member Posts: 74
    Can you please provide the mf and residual on 24/12 and 36/12 leases for the GLA2504matic. Are there any other incentives or lease cash available, Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    dolphin5 said:

    Can you please provide the mf and residual on 24/12 and 36/12 leases for the GLA2504matic. Are there any other incentives or lease cash available, Thanks


    .00155 MF and 68%/65% residual for 24mo/36mo, 12K/yr.

    No incentives, other than that high residual on the 36 month lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • polandspringpolandspring Member Posts: 28
    edited January 2015
    I dont mean to hijack the GLA forum, but I wanted to know what the promotional or current rate for the 2015 C-LA is. I have been trying to find it but it is difficult and y'all seem very knowledgeable about all of MB's products.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177

    I dont mean to hijack the GLA forum, but I wanted to know what the promotional or current rate for the 2015 C-LA is. I have been trying to find it but it is difficult and y'all seem very knowledgeable about all of MB's products.

    The MB numbers we have expired on 12/31/14. We hope to get the new numbers in the next few days.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • polandspringpolandspring Member Posts: 28
    Thanks, any updates on the CLA matter? Much Appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975

    Thanks, any updates on the CLA matter? Much Appreciated.

    2015 CLA250: .00153 MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lsmb2lsmb2 Member Posts: 17
    Can you provide the most recent MF and Residual for a 2015 GLA250 4MATIC in TX? 36mo, 12K/yr.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    lsmb2 said:

    Can you provide the most recent MF and Residual for a 2015 GLA250 4MATIC in TX? 36mo, 12K/yr.

    .00155 and 65%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dinodrdinodr Member Posts: 31
    Could you please post the most recent MF and residual for a 2015 GLA250 4MATIC 36mo, 15K/yr ? thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,975
    dinodr said:

    Could you please post the most recent MF and residual for a 2015 GLA250 4MATIC 36mo, 15K/yr ? thank you.


    .00155 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • polandspringpolandspring Member Posts: 28
    Question: Anyone know what are the scores for MBFS tiers?

    Also are there any conquest or competition campaigns running for the CLA or GLA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177

    Question: Anyone know what are the scores for MBFS tiers?

    Also are there any conquest or competition campaigns running for the CLA or GLA?

    We don't have information on either question. Check the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to link to any customer incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scolon7scolon7 Member Posts: 2
    What is the MF and residual for a GLA250 4Matic 36 mo. 10K miles /year
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    scolon7 said:

    What is the MF and residual for a GLA250 4Matic 36 mo. 10K miles /year

    .00155 and 66%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zippy19zippy19 Member Posts: 1
    Do we have any info yet on the GLA250 FWD for leases in FL if that matters?

    1) Base MF
    2) Residual values for 3-yr, 10,000, 12,000, and 15,000 mile leases
    3) does MB allow for multiple security deposits
    4)standard destination and delivery charges.
    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,177
    zippy19 said:

    Do we have any info yet on the GLA250 FWD for leases in FL if that matters?

    1) Base MF
    2) Residual values for 3-yr, 10,000, 12,000, and 15,000 mile leases
    3) does MB allow for multiple security deposits
    4)standard destination and delivery charges.
    Thanks in advance.

    1. .00155
    2. 63% / 65% / 66%
    3. yes, but not on subvented MF like that quoted in (1) above
    4. bank fee from MBFS of $795

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drummer2drummer2 Member Posts: 4
    I'm currently leasing C-300 and its set to expire in August. The dealership called me yesterday and offered me 4 months off if I get a new lease. I'm thinking of leasing GLA 4MATIC 250. My lease details (and mistakes from last time):

    2013 C300, $453/month (12k, 27 months) which includes mandatory MB service plan. Is that still true -- that I have to get the dealership service plan if I lease? The cost of the C-class was 42k.

    How can I calculate my MF for my current lease and how can I get the number from my dealer? From previous posts it seems, .00155 MF and 66% residual are the right numbers for 36month lease for 10k miles/year.


Sign In or Register to comment.