Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    jayhawk70jayhawk70 Member Posts: 56
    "what would a good discounted "Out The Door" price be on a Journey w/ Premium? -- before tax&tags but after all dealer fees are added in? "

Maybe your questions should be "what is the best price some dealers are willing to sell for?" Then the answer would be clear. A number of folks on this forum have reported paying right at invoice, and a few have posted credible reports of a few hundred below invoice. All dealer "fees" are just padding of their profit. Especially "document fees". California has limited, by law, dealers from charging any more than $55 for so called "doc" fees, so that should tell you what is going on with dealers that try to charge hundreds of dollars for doc fees or any other fee.

So invoice (including all so called dealer fees) would be a good price. A few hundred below invoice would be a great price.

Have fun!
  • Options
    mpatel2mpatel2 Member Posts: 4
    You can see my thread from 09/29/09, but I had no problem with the dealers internet sales dept getting a 2009 Journey 4dr with Premium package, cargo net, and splash guards for $31,300 + $499 doc fee + TTL. I feel like they would have taken another $50 off if I had pushed it.

For price references, check out www.truecar.com and www.zag.com (for my zip code, this no hassle web-site gave me a guaranteed quote of $31,472 + dealer fees + TTL). This price was without splash guards and the cargo net though. The middle-men need to make their commission too.
  • Options
    1961yankees1961yankees Member Posts: 2
    I bought one on 9/29/09 and got almost $4,000 off MSRP. So I would say the TMV price is accurate.
  • Options
    shweta1shweta1 Member Posts: 12
    Hello

I recently bought Infinti FX and have the owner redemtion code. Anyone who has bought new Infinti after 28 August can send me his/her details on anmol.sainigmail.com or sgarg46gmail.com. You will get $500 amex award card from Infinti and I will get $150 card.

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Please visit infinitiusa.com/rewards for mre info,
  • Options
    kekeckekec Member Posts: 1
    The dealer offer me a sales price (cash deal and VPP discount) $33995 + TTL on a G37 sedan with premium and navigation.Is that a good deal. I thought during this period they would offer a better price (for example $3100.+TTL) or am i just out of my mind. :surprise:
  • Options
    kmj66kmj66 Member Posts: 2
    I just purchased a new G37x Sedan.

Blue Slate, Graphite Leather, Premium, Navigation, Wood Pkg.

$36,200 before sales tax.

If you are an existing Infiniti owner who received the owner referral promotion in the mail, I'm looking for someone who hasn't redeemed their code yet. You get $150 AMEX Card.

Thanks a lot,

Kevin

You would have to provide the following:

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    Full Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

https://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

email me if you are interested - saranac@netzero.com
  • Options
    g2016g2016 Member Posts: 1
    Bought a 2009 G37S Coupe on 9/30/09

Platinum Graphite; Premium, Sport, and Navigation Packages; Illuminated Kick Plates; Spoiler.

MSRP $45,940.00
    Invoice $41,990.00

I paid $38,888.00, which is $7,052.00 off MSRP and $3,102 off invoice.
  • Options
    jayhawk70jayhawk70 Member Posts: 56
    Just an addendum to my earlier reply: A good price for a G37 would be right at invoice BEFORE adding in rebates and cash back deals. So if you are using the $2500 cash back option in lieu of the 0% financing option (for a G37 sedan), you should pay $2500 below invoice. That is why you are seeing posts from folks purchasing G37s at $3100 below invoice, because there is a $3000 cash back option on the coupes.

Buying services (like USAAs) got me quotes of $2500 below invoice (after rebates and "dealer fees" but before TTL) for a G37 sedan. That should tell you what dealers are really willing to accept for a car.

--jayhawk
  • Options
    sounds_goodsounds_good Member Posts: 27
    Thanks, jayhawk70!
  • Options
    bahunkusbahunkus Member Posts: 10
    I'm interested in code. Purchased 09 G37 on 9/30/09. How can I send my info to you securely? Thanks, Paul
  • Options
    jbowlbyjbowlby Member Posts: 1
    Looking to get a G coupe with premium, nav and sport. Has anyone heard more about the additional $1500 "flexible" incentive. I live in California (definitely in the western US), but cannot find any confirmation of this. Would love to use this info in the bargaining process. Does this mean I should be able to get a coupe for roughly invoice MINUS $4500 (plus TTL + dealer fees)? Has anyone done this since Oct 1?
  • Options
    hesaidhesaid Member Posts: 16
    Hello, I just bought a G37 and I’m looking to partner with someone that has a redemption code. Please click on the “he said” hyperlink at the end of the subject line above and you’ll see my E-mail address. Details of the program can be found here. We can both benefit! :shades:
    Thank you.
  • Options
    superburgersuperburger Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I bought a 2009 G37 Journey this weekend and would like to participate in the Infiniti/Amex recommendation rewards program. I'd need the following info is someone is interested:

- Owner Redemption Code (non-redeemed)
    - VIN
    - Full Name
    - Last Name
    - Street Address
    - City
    - State
    - Zip Code

Please email me at dsuperburger@yahoo.com if interested.

As most people on this board already know, the new owner (me) gets a $500 Amex gift card and the existing owner (person with the code) gets a $150 Amex gift card. I will return the favor to a new owner once I receive my own redemption code. You can visit http://www.infinitiusa.com/rewards for more info.

This board is about prices and configurations, so here's how mine breaks down:

Black on black
    Sport package
    Premium package
    Nav package
    Wood package
    Rear spoiler
    Cargo net
    Cargo mat

MSRP: $42,550
    Invoice: $39,166

It was hard for me to find the combo of Premium + Nav + Sport + Wood (my wife wanted the wood trim), so unfortunately had to spend an additional $900 to ship across CA. Otherwise, price would have been $36,571 + $55 documentation fee + est. $600 reg and license fee. Plus CA tax of course. I also got the 3.9 APR.

Thanks,
    Dan
  • Options
    riskbreakerriskbreaker Member Posts: 1
    Last week I bought a G37 Coupe (black/black) with: Sport, Premium, Nav, Tech, Illuminated kick plates, splash guards, cargo net, trunk mat, floor mats, impact sensor for $40,250 before tax, title, license.

MSRP $46,690
    Invoice $42,625

I'm also looking for an existing owner to partner up for the AMEX gift cards. Email me at importfann@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks,
    Joe
  • Options
    kmj66kmj66 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Bought my G37 end of September. Be happy to pair up, if still available. Provide details, and I'll enter into Infiniti website.

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    Full Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

• Options
    g37blueg37blue Member Posts: 2
    Posted a little while back about getting a g37x sedan with prem/nav/sport for $36,000 + taxes and tags. Everything being paid to the dealer (rather than to the state government) was included in the $36,000. Dealers seemed to be anxious to deal at the end of September, and I'm guessing that will carry over into October. Found a dealer in my general vicinity, but still a good distance away, that offered me a great Internet price off the bat, so it wasn't hard to get my local dealer to match. Seems like a good strategy if the far-away dealer isn't ridiculously far away.

If any current owners are looking for an amex partner, you can email me at g37blue@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    roy2001roy2001 Member Posts: 62
    It should be Invoice - $2500 + doc/proc fee (should not be more than $99), reg/lic usually $300-400, tire fee $8.25 in CA at least, then sales tax.

In your case, if sales tax is 9%, your OTD should be around $34k.
  • Options
    m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    doc/proc fee (should not be more than $99), reg/lic usually $300-400, tire fee $8.25 in CA at least, then sales tax.

Doc/proc fee is state specific and sometimes dealer specific. Reg/lic cost is also state specific. Giving someone an out the door price is difficult unless you live in the same state and the dealer doc/proc. fee is limited by state law.
  • Options
    ktown11ktown11 Member Posts: 1
    Bought a G37 Journey Premium last month. Looking for someone with a code to partner up with.

BTW....I think the sticker was 37.7k and I paid 32.3k.

They are great cars....it's my fourth one.
  • Options
    george0211george0211 Member Posts: 1
    I got a G37x sedan with Premium package and Wood Trim package for $33750.
    Does that sound like a decent price? This is not including taxes and all other fees.
  • Options
    alorsalors Member Posts: 3
    Need AMEX code to partner up

Bought G37X on 9/29/09 w/ premium package, mats, cargo net, splash guards @ exactly $6K off $39,230 MSRP (+ tax, title and $300 doc fee).

Pls respond to me w/ AMEX code details (see below), and I'll enter it on Infiniti website so that we both benefit. ttps://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html
    My e-mail address: alors@iname.com.

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    Full Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thank you.
  • Options
    sajalsajal Member Posts: 5
    Newbie here. I’m about to pull the trigger on a G37 Journey Sedan with Premium package. I’m confused about the Performance Tire and Wheel Package. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of getting this? I assume handling will improve. How about ride comfort; will it be a harsher ride? Do performance tires have a shorter life? How about if I have to drive this in winter weather and snow?

Can someone point me to online pics showing this stuff?? Thank you!!
  • Options
    blnewtoblnewto Member Posts: 146
    Newbie here. I’m about to pull the trigger on a G37 Journey Sedan with Premium package. I’m confused about the Performance Tire and Wheel Package. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of getting this? I assume handling will improve. How about ride comfort; will it be a harsher ride? Do performance tires have a shorter life? How about if I have to drive this in winter weather and snow?
    We had an 07 G35 (we now own an 09 G37), and it had the 18" wheel pkg. They're a staggered setup, which means the back wheels/tires are wider than the front set. This will give you better cornering and tracking at high speeds but you CAN'T rotate tires, you can only switch them from side to side. This will give you shorter tire life. The tires that come on the 18" pkg are High performance summer tires, they should be Bridgestone Potenzas. These tires are great on dry roads but not good in the rain and deadly slick in snow, they also only last about 18-20k miles. The ride is pretty good, a bit more road noise and you'll feel the bumps a bit more but not really bad enough to become objectionable.
    I love the look of the 18" wheels, but I need all-season tires so we stuck w/ the stock all-season 17" setup on our 09 G. Oh, and replacing the tires w/ new Bridgestone Potenzas will cost about $300 per tire :( As far as pics, any of the G35 or G37 "S" models will have the 18" wheels, the Infiniti website or G35driver.com should have plenty of pics.

HTHs.
  • Options
    pkhoopespkhoopes Member Posts: 27
    The Performance Tire and Wheel pkg comes with 18 x 7.5 inch wheels (great looking wheels in my opinion and the primary reason I am getting this pkg) and the tires are 225/50 R18 Dunlop Sport Maxx A1 ultra high performance ALL SEASON tires.

The tires are the SAME size on all 4 corners, which means that you CAN rotate them front to rear (a good thing). The slightly shorter sidewall means that these will have a slightly harsher ride on poor surfaces than a 17 inch tire, but I thought they were just fine during my test drives. I will be picking my car up tomorrow or Friday, so I don't have any rain/snow experience, but these will probably perform better than a dedicated summer tire, especially on snow, such as you would get with the Sport pkg.

Paul
  • Options
    members78members78 Member Posts: 140
    Hi jbowlby,

today i purchased a G37X Coupe with Premium and NAV for $36,661, not including doc fees and TTL fees. this price includes the $4500 incentives for october. so basically i got invoice pricing (41,161) minus cash to dealer ($3000) minus cash payment ($1500). the car's MSRP is $44,825. hope this helps.

they didnt have the color i wanted so i put down a deposit for a blue slate due to arrive any day. as soon as i make full payment, i hope to pair up with someone to get the AMEX gift card, if there still exist unused referrals....

EDIT: i forgot to mention im in PA w/ 6% sales tax. tire fee was $5.00, reg fee $38.50, and doc fee $120. i was in the dealership for 5 hours haggling (im exhausted now) and i walked out once. i actually went through 3 dealers, the last one being the dealership owner's son. :)
  • Options
    shkskyshksky Member Posts: 3
    awesome deal. i am also looking to buy G37 coupe, but do you know if the same incentive(3000 + 1500) is offered in CA? I have contacted a few dealers here and all if them are saying the incentive is only $3000. none of the are saying there is extra $1500 rebate for paying in cash.
    if i finance through a local credit union instead of using Infiniti finance, will it still qualify for $1500 rebate or does the $1500 rebate only apply when i pay in cash without any financing?
    thanks.
  • Options
    ive heard different things from various dealers, but the bottom line is if you finance yourself or pay in full, you qualify for the 1500. dont let them tell you otherwise! dealers will say whatever to pocket more money, because these are hidden incentives, but a well-researched buyer (us) will demand the full $4500. u can finance with anyone except infiniti for that deal. good luck!
  • Options
    dhaffdhaff Member Posts: 4
    I will be buying a G37 on Friday October 9. Are you looking for someone to share your code with assuming you found someone to get a code from. Contact me at dlhaffner70@yahoo.com if interested.
  • Options
    I am purchasing a G37X with premium sedan on Friday. I am paying $32,500 plus ttl. Can someone tell me if the added incentives apply to sedans. I was told the cash back remained at $2500 for October. I will also be looking for someone to share an Amex code with to get the $500. I will return the favor once I pick mine up on Friday. Email is dlhaffner70@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    blnewtoblnewto Member Posts: 146
    Sorry, didn't realize they've changed the tire package since 07. If I'd known that it's no longer a staggered setup and also available w/ All Season treads I would've gotten that tire package, the 18" wheels are a much nicer look.
  • Options
    wahobbitwahobbit Member Posts: 5
    Sorry, I should have been more descriptive. Let me start over now that I actually have the car:

G37x sedan (Blue Slate w/aluminum and Stone interior),
    Premium package,
    cargo net,
    floor mats,
    splash guards,
    7 year extended warranty,

and the dealership's VIP package, which includes free oil changes/car washes, discounts on parts/service, loaner cars during maintenance, 50% off detailing, free tire rotations, and free inspections for life (~$1k)

Just the car: $33,500. Total including VIP, ext. warranty, and tax, titles, tag, and haggling: $38k. They were able to match my credit unions financing and actually go lower, so I'm really happy with that.

I got it from Sheehy Infiniti, in Annapolis, MD. The service was good there, though the dealers like to make you wait while the finance guy 'does his thing' with your paperwork, though I suppose that's anywhere. I shopped around quite a bit in the MD/DC area until I got them to beat some internet quotes. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and I'm really happy with it.

If anyone wants to pair up for the AMEX deal, let me know.
  • Options
    sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    Remember the "Sell Down Cash" of $1500 (on the coupe) is good with the special rates or a lease or combine with the $3000. Also remember, Infiniti gives the money to the dealer - legally they can do whatever they want with it - use it to lower their price to get deals or use it to make more gross. It is not a customer rebate. :)
  • Options
    yes that added $1500 made the deal ultra sweet. one dealer told me the cash to dealer incentive for october is 2500 when it is 3000, and the invoice for my car was 900 above actual invoice listed in edmunds and truecar. of course i had to 'correct' them.
  • Options
    dealhunter5dealhunter5 Member Posts: 13
    Can you tell me what the sticker was on that car. Sounds like you got over 6500 off from MSRP.
  • Options
    mliangmliang Member Posts: 3
    Need AMEX code to partner up

Bought G37X on 10/08/09 w/ premium package, mats, cargo net, splash guards exactly about $6K off $39,230 MSRP (+ tax, title and doc fee).

Pls respond to me w/ AMEX code details (see below), and I'll enter it on Infiniti website so that we both benefit. ttps://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html
    My e-mail address: mliang36@yahoo.com.

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    Full Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thank you.
  • Options
    hparmarhparmar Member Posts: 4
    Hi i bought the g37x with premium package for $600 below dealer invoice on the last day on the month. I didnt take the $2500 instead took the 0%apr. I need someone with the amex deal to pair with. Please email me at harvindersparmar@yahoo.com
  • Options
    creation1253creation1253 Member Posts: 1
    Also need AMEX code to partner up

Just got a G37x sedan with prem and nav with remote start for 35500 + TTL

Email me at rainyday505 at yahoo with the details below, and I'll enter it on Infiniti website so that we both get some cash back.

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    Full Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks.
  • Options
    Sticker on the vehicle shows $39230. Salesman told me he would need an extra $400 to close on the vehicle which brought me up just under $33000 plus ttl. He sold me a car that was cancelled on receiving which had teflon coated paint, simonized carpet and leather protection. He told me the package normally costs $700. He also threw in the all season floor mats. These added features were worth $400 to me so no real loss. I am picking up the vehicle today. As long as they don't try to change the value of my trade I will be making the deal. I was at this dealership a month ago and made an offer they refused but they contacted me a month later to see if I would make the deal. Now the salesman is concerned management may need to reevaluate my trade which I assured the salesman if they do I will be walking. I will post how it went later today on this site.
  • Options
    kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    He sold me a car that was cancelled on receiving which had teflon coated paint, simonized carpet and leather protection. He told me the package normally costs $700.

What no rust proofing?
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
  • Options
    cybernevetscybernevets Member Posts: 12
    Can you provide me with more details on the additional $1500 on the G37 coupe? My local dealer (NE Pennsylvania) is not "familiar" with this. I would love to buy a G37x coupe with premium package for $4500 under invoice. Thank you.
  • Options
    gatorodygatorody Member Posts: 9
    Sewell GSM,

Could you confirm if the next (would it be the last?) batch of 2009 G37's are scheduled to be delivered to dealers end of October?

I live in central Florida and just started shopping for a Journey Sedan with liquid platinum / graphite combo, premium & nav. Looks like there aren't many with this configuration. However I am not in a rush and wondering if it's worth the wait for a couple of weeks. Hence the question. Thank you in advance for your response.
  • Options
    sajalsajal Member Posts: 5
    Any idea if the 2500 incentive for the G37 sedan will increase in Nov/Dec? At least in SoCal, there are a LOT of G37s in stock. I’m contemplating if I should pull the trigger or wait.

Also, are the dealers still ordering 2009 G37 models? A dealer told me 2010 G37s will start arriving in Jan. Thanks!
  • Options
    tchmaktchmak Member Posts: 2
    Need an AMEX Code Partner

I purchased a G37 Sedan on 10/03/09 w/ premium package, mats, cargo net, splash guards for $31,289, which is about $6000 off the $37,275 MSRP (+ tax, title and doc fee). Roswell Infiniti of Ga made my purchase hassle free. Internet Sales Mgr is great to deal with.

Please respond to me with the AMEX Redemption Code, and I'll enter it on the following Infiniti website:

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

My e-mail address: tchmak@bellsouth.net

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    Full Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks.
  • Options
    smchris1smchris1 Member Posts: 2
    I have an AMEX code and am looking for a new buyer so I can get $150 and you get $500. Email me at stevenmchristie@yahoo.com
  • Options
    It is possible it is a West Regional incentive only.
  • Options
    No, we will continue to receive 2009 G's until December. I don't think Infiniti will give any more incentives, local dealers may come off another few hundred, but like you said colors and equipment choices will start to shrink. If you can find what you like now and get them to go $2000 or more below invoice, get it now.

Keep in mind if you have a trade, its value keeps dropping as you keep waiting. :)
  • Options
    I don't think it will get any better - but you never know...we are not ordering anymore 2009 - the ones we ordered a few months ago will continue to arrive from Japan until December.
  • Options
    Hi cyber,

last wednesday i picked up an x coupe in PA for $4500 below invoice. almost all the dealers i spoke with initially pretended to not know about the $1500 incentive, but it *is* there. i also counseled another PA buyer on another forum and he ended up saving an additional $1500 right before he placed his deposit. so this deal works in PA - good luck car shopping!
  • Options
    smchris1smchris1 Member Posts: 2
    I found someone already, I no longer have a valid code.
    Please disreguard my request.