Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    bazzzinga said:

Could anyone please provide the lease figures for Nissan Altima SV w/ Convenience & Tech Packages for the state of Georgia? (36 Month lease w/ 12k miles per year)

.00003 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    RJPhxRJPhx Member Posts: 3
    A local dealer is advertising new 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5s for $14,990-$15,500. MSRP is $24,110. If MF is .00003 and residual is 54% the monthly cost is $60-70/mo plus tax? Can anyone confirm if my numbers are correct? Thanks!!
  • Options
    RJPhx said:

A local dealer is advertising new 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5s for $14,990-$15,500. MSRP is $24,110. If MF is .00003 and residual is 54% the monthly cost is $60-70/mo plus tax? Can anyone confirm if my numbers are correct? Thanks!!

Purchase incentives are not necessarily applicable to leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gredgegredge Member Posts: 2
    Hello - Just got a quote from a dealer in NY, could anyone kindly advise if this is a decent deal? If not, what looks off?

2015 Altima 2.5 SL w/ Technology package, splash guards, carpeted floor mats, and body side moldings

MSRP: $30,545
    Sale Price: $28,743
    Purchase Option: $16,488.85
    MF: .00003
    NYC Tax Rate: 8.875%

Monthly Payment: $303.04 for 36 months (12,000 miles per year)

Breakdown of total due at signing:
    1st Mo Payment: $303.04
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Fees & Insurance: $325 (I was told this is plates and registration)
    Cap Reduction: $276.96 (I was told this is like a down payment)
    Total Due at Signing: $1,500

Also, I'm not sure where this is captured, but the quote they gave me listed $2,700 as 'Rebate as Cap Reduction'

Let me know. Thanks!
  • Options
    gredge said:

Hello - Just got a quote from a dealer in NY, could anyone kindly advise if this is a decent deal? If not, what looks off?

2015 Altima 2.5 SL w/ Technology package, splash guards, carpeted floor mats, and body side moldings

Also, I'm not sure where this is captured, but the quote they gave me listed $2,700 as 'Rebate as Cap Reduction'

Let me know. Thanks!

.00003 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr

I'm guessing that the $2700 is an actual rebate, and reduces the CAP cost by that amount. If I reduce the selling price by $3000 to account for the rebate and cap reduction, then I get a payment of $267/mo.+tax. Adding tax back in, I get a payment around $292/mo.

That's off by about $10/mo.... but, I'm guessing on the CAP cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ash54ash54 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I just leased a 2015 Altima S with the power driver seat option for $215/month including tax and other fees. I am in queens, NY. Is this a good deal. Any thoughts are welcome (12000 miles/year, 36months)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    ash54 said:

Hi, I just leased a 2015 Altima S with the power driver seat option for $215/month including tax and other fees. I am in queens, NY. Is this a good deal. Any thoughts are welcome (12000 miles/year, 36months)

On the surface, seems a good deal. What where the MSRP and selling price? How much did you give the dealer at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Only the first payment ($215) due at signing
  • Options
    ash54 said:
    Only the first payment ($215) due at signing
    And the other information?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    edited July 2015
    so, here is the logic i am following. I came up with a number based on my past experience and how everyone else is leasing it. I understand the concept of negotiating the price and then using the residual and MF & other fee to calculate the final payment. This time, i just went to the dealer with my pre- calculated payment (based on research) and then negotiate that payment. With all that said, $20,500 is the listed selling price on the contract.
    I know it doesn't follow the traditional path - Would like to hear thoughts to learn more.
  • Options
    now that i have taken delivery of the vehicle, is there anything else i should watch out for except the disposition fee at the end of lease.
  • Options
    ash54 said:

now that i have taken delivery of the vehicle, is there anything else i should watch out for except the disposition fee at the end of lease.

Nope.. if you have it, you have it.. $215/mo is pretty cheap to drive a new car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gredgegredge Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

gredge said:

Let me know. Thanks!

I'm guessing that the $2700 is an actual rebate, and reduces the CAP cost by that amount. If I reduce the selling price by $3000 to account for the rebate and cap reduction, then I get a payment of $267/mo.+tax. Adding tax back in, I get a payment around $292/mo.

That's off by about $10/mo.... but, I'm guessing on the CAP cost.
    Thanks for the help. I compared with another dealer and got all of the same terms but pushed the monthly payment down to $289. I'm pretty happy with that. Does it now sound like a fair price based on your analysis?
  • Options
    miademmiadem Member Posts: 12
    Hi - do you have the August residual and MF for Altima SV and SL, 36 mos, both 10K and 12K per year in NJ. Thanks!
  • Options
    miadem said:

Hi - do you have the August residual and MF for Altima SV and SL, 36 mos, both 10K and 12K per year in NJ. Thanks!

.00003 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

I don't think Nissan does 10K/yr, but if they do, the residual is 1% higher

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    RJPhxRJPhx Member Posts: 3
    Are the MF and residual different for 36mo. 15K/yr lease?
  • Options
    RJPhx said:

Are the MF and residual different for 36mo. 15K/yr lease?

.00003 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lern2lvewithitlern2lvewithit Member Posts: 52
    Hello,

I am looking to get for what I should be leasing for a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV With Convenience and Technology package. The MSRP = $27,985. For 36 mo. 12K/yr. I am in Margate, Florida. I have 5 payments left on my current lease, which is a 2013 Nissan Altima SV at $270/month. Went to the dealer last night and they're price for the car I am asking for is $290/month. Please help.

Thanks.
  • Options

Hello,

I am looking to get for what I should be leasing for a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV With Convenience and Technology package. The MSRP = $27,985. For 36 mo. 12K/yr. I am in Margate, Florida. I have 5 payments left on my current lease, which is a 2013 Nissan Altima SV at $270/month. Went to the dealer last night and they're price for the car I am asking for is $290/month. Please help.

Thanks.

.00003 and 53% for 36/12.

How much out of pocket is the dealer asking for? The $1350 of existing lease payments has to be paid by someone; the dealer could very easily be adding it to the new lease, which increases your monthly payment about $37/mo

What is the selling price and net cap cost of the new car?

Why not wait until your existing lease is up?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I am not putting anything down...all i would pay for would be first month, acquisition fee, and documentation fees. I have 5 payments left...but supposedly they have a deal where they eat 2 months...so they're adding 3 months of payments to my monthly payment, which would be $810. I am now sure what the selling price and net cap cost of the new car is....how do i find this out? And i dont mind waiting till I have much less payments, just thought they have good deals now trying to get rid of the 2015 models since they are getting the 2016 models in. I am new to this...so not sure how to get the numbers and where. Thanks for your help.

Would you be able to help me out with a 2015 Nissan Rogue SV FWD with SV Moonroof package and SV Premium package. The MSRP = $28,285 for a 36 mo. 12K/yr lease?

Thanks.
  • Options

I am not putting anything down...all i would pay for would be first month, acquisition fee, and documentation fees. I have 5 payments left...but supposedly they have a deal where they eat 2 months...so they're adding 3 months of payments to my monthly payment, which would be $810. I am now sure what the selling price and net cap cost of the new car is....how do i find this out? And i dont mind waiting till I have much less payments, just thought they have good deals now trying to get rid of the 2015 models since they are getting the 2016 models in. I am new to this...so not sure how to get the numbers and where. Thanks for your help.

Would you be able to help me out with a 2015 Nissan Rogue SV FWD with SV Moonroof package and SV Premium package. The MSRP = $28,285 for a 36 mo. 12K/yr lease?

Thanks.

Ask the dealer for those numbers; if they are hesitant to share, then that tells you it is time to work with another dealer.

Rogue - .00020 and 58% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Im trying to understand how all this works and work out the numbers to get a good deal. So just wondering but other than the MF and Residual, what other things/numbers should i ask the dealer for? What is the difference between selling price and net cap cost and dealer invoice and factory invoice? And how should I calculate it. Thanks.
  • Options

Im trying to understand how all this works and work out the numbers to get a good deal. So just wondering but other than the MF and Residual, what other things/numbers should i ask the dealer for? What is the difference between selling price and net cap cost and dealer invoice and factory invoice? And how should I calculate it. Thanks.

Selling price is the price you negotiate.

Net cap cost is the selling price plus any fees you add, less any rebates or money down.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page - make / model / year - to get the MSRP, invoice and TMV prices for you to use.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    So the dealer told me for the Altima the Selling Price = $26,452 and Cap Cost = $25,061 and MSRP = $28,735. What would the payments be on a 36 month 12K/year lease?

For the Rogue the Selling Price = $25,333 and Cap Cost = $25,403.50 and MSRP = $27,335. What would the payments be on a 36 month 12k/year lease?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Altima: $275/mo.

Rogue: $274/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    May i ask how did you come up with those numbers? I might not be doing it right but i got Rogue $289/mo and Altima $299/mo.......so what am i doing wrong? And thanks.
  • Options

May i ask how did you come up with those numbers? I might not be doing it right but i got Rogue $289/mo and Altima $299/mo.......so what am i doing wrong? And thanks.

I do simple calculations with a spreadsheet. Not sure what you are doing wrong.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I have an excel spreadsheet that a friend of mine gave me last week. I am new to this so im learning....im not sure if maybe im not inputting the right numbers....idk
  • Options

I have an excel spreadsheet that a friend of mine gave me last week. I am new to this so im learning....im not sure if maybe im not inputting the right numbers....idk

This article might help ...

http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    thanks
  • Options
    buckeye9906buckeye9906 Member Posts: 10
    Hi all. this is a quote I have on a 2015 Altima SV in KY. $218/mo with $1000 due at signing and 3yr/36k lease.
    Does this seem like a good deal?
  • Options

Hi all. this is a quote I have on a 2015 Altima SV in KY. $218/mo with $1000 due at signing and 3yr/36k lease.
    Does this seem like a good deal?

Do you know the MSRP and/or selling price? Does that include tax?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    buckeye9906buckeye9906 Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2015
    MSRP 26150. Selling price 20725. Yes its all inclusive
  • Options

MSRP 26150. Selling price 20725. Yes its all inclusive

Looks like a solid deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    moustafabmoustafab Member Posts: 8
    hello all,

can i have the residual and money factor for September on a Altima S. 12/k a year
  • Options
    moustafab said:

hello all,

can i have the residual and money factor for September on a Altima S. 12/k a year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sandman378sandman378 Member Posts: 30
    Hi guys. Could someone provide the MF and residual for an Altima SV and SL in South Florida, 36/15k? Thanks.
  • Options

Hi guys. Could someone provide the MF and residual for an Altima SV and SL in South Florida, 36/15k? Thanks.

.00003 and 52% for both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    tedmon23tedmon23 Member Posts: 9
    Deal I did today. Got out of 2013 sv five months early as I was going to be way over miles dealer rolled $760 into new car 
    2015 sv cold and convenience packages
    36 month 18000 mile zero down 

gross cap 26385
    adjusted cap 23835
    residual 13380

payment 317   Initial offer was 337 a month 
    I have two dealers local and I refuse to work with one due to the arrogant sales manager so my other options was to drive about two hours to philly or dc and I wasn't really big on that idea (I've tried this before and the dealer wouldnt honor the deal when I got there) even though I probably could have done fairly better. 
    I will say 2013 was a crappy car. But 2015 feels better so that makes me happy. 

• Options
    tedmon23 said:

Deal I did today. Got out of 2013 sv five months early as I was going to be way over miles dealer rolled $760 into new car 
    2015 sv cold and convenience packages
    36 month 18000 mile zero down 

gross cap 26385
    adjusted cap 23835
    residual 13380

payment 317   Initial offer was 337 a month 
    I have two dealers local and I refuse to work with one due to the arrogant sales manager so my other options was to drive about two hours to philly or dc and I wasn't really big on that idea (I've tried this before and the dealer wouldnt honor the deal when I got there) even though I probably could have done fairly better. 
    I will say 2013 was a crappy car. But 2015 feels better so that makes me happy. 

Congrats! Thanks for checking in.

I'd say you did well considering the charges being rolled over and needing 18,000 miles on your new lease.

Enjoy the new Altima.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rectornarectorna Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get the money factor and residual for a SV Altima in the Mid-Atlantic, for 24 months and 12,000 miles and 24 months and 15,000 miles.

Thanks!
  • Options
    rectorna said:

Hi, I was wondering if I could get the money factor and residual for a SV Altima in the Mid-Atlantic, for 24 months and 12,000 miles and 24 months and 15,000 miles.

Thanks!

.00003 and 57% for 24/15. Add 1% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited October 2015
    was wondering the same thing for a Altima S for October.

12/k a year for 36 months.
  • Options
    moustafab said:

was wondering the same thing for a Altima S for October.

12/k a year for 36 months.

.00003 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hello, a dealer is telling me residual is now 50% on the Altima S at 36 months and 12/k miles for October. Is that correct?
  • Options
    moustafab said:

hello, a dealer is telling me residual is now 50% on the Altima S at 36 months and 12/k miles for October. Is that correct?

Not according to the information I have - I still show 53% for 36/12 on all trims of the 2015 Altima.

Confirm with the dealer that this is a lease through NMAC.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    moustafab said:

The dealer is correct.. the numbers dropped on October 6th.

They had extended the numbers from September to October 5th.. the new program just came out earlier this week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hello,

What are the MF and Residual for the 2015 and 2016 Rogue SV and Altima SV models in Florida please?

Thanks.
  • Options

Hello,

What are the MF and Residual for the 2015 and 2016 Rogue SV and Altima SV models in Florida please?

Thanks.

What term and mileage allowance?

FWD or AWD on the Rogue?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Sorry.

On a FWD Rogue. And 12k/year at 36 month lease for both the Rogue and Altima.

Thanks.