Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Altima Lease Questions

Comments

• lern2lvewithitlern2lvewithit Member Posts: 52
    kyfdx said:

Hello,

What are the MF and Residual for the 2015 and 2016 Rogue SV and Altima SV models in Florida please?

Thanks.

What term and mileage allowance?

FWD or AWD on the Rogue?

Sorry.

On a FWD Rogue. And 12k/year at 36 month lease for both the Rogue and Altima.

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,777

Sorry.

Thanks.

2015 Altima: .00003 MF and 49% residual
    2015 Rogue: .00003 MF and 55% residual

2016 Rogue: .00134 MF and 59% residual

No 2016 Altima numbers out yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Sorry.

Thanks.

2015 Altima: .00003 MF and 49% residual
    2015 Rogue: .00003 MF and 55% residual

2016 Rogue: .00134 MF and 59% residual

No 2016 Altima numbers out yet
    Thanks for your help!
    Would the MF and Residual be the same for the SL versions? And if not what would be the MF and Residual for the SL versions of the 2015 and 2016 Altima and Rogue FWD for 12k/year for 36 months in Florida?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011

Would the MF and Residual be the same for the SL versions? And if not what would be the MF and Residual for the SL versions of the 2015 and 2016 Altima and Rogue FWD for 12k/year for 36 months in Florida?

2016 Rogue SL - .00134 and 60%

2015 numbers are the same, regardless of trim level.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

2016 Rogue SL - .00134 and 60%

2015 numbers are the same, regardless of trim level.
    Thanks!
    Hello,

Just wondering...i went to the dealership this weekend. I am in Florida by the way. I got this quote for a 2015 Nissan Altima SV with the Tech and Convenience packages. Is the dealership screwing me over? I tried calculating it on my own and I got the same amount of $298 with tax already included per month. Except i don't calculate all the fees that they have. Am i doing something wrong...can someone explain it to me or is this a good deal?

Thanks.

Hello,

Just wondering...i went to the dealership this weekend. I am in Florida by the way. I got this quote for a 2015 Nissan Altima SV with the Tech and Convenience packages. Is the dealership screwing me over? I tried calculating it on my own and I got the same amount of $298 with tax already included per month. Except i don't calculate all the fees that they have. Am i doing something wrong...can someone explain it to me or is this a good deal?

Thanks.

I confirm the .00003 MF and 49% residual.

What is the $1295 for the "Premium Package"? The doc fees are pretty high, but typical for Florida. What is the "Gov't Fee"? Not seen that before.

I don't understand the difference between the "Gross Cap Cost" and the "Net Cap Cost".

Something doesn't seem right with these numbers - if I use the $24,223 cap cost and 6% sales tax, I get $298/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks.

What is the $1295 for the "Premium Package"? The doc fees are pretty high, but typical for Florida. What is the "Gov't Fee"? Not seen that before.

I don't understand the difference between the "Gross Cap Cost" and the "Net Cap Cost".

Something doesn't seem right with these numbers - if I use the $24,223 cap cost and 6% sales tax, I get $298/mo.

I am not totally sure what the difference between the "Gross Cap Cost" and the "Net Cap Cost" is either....im thinking the "Gross Cap Cost" is the dealer invoice price...but thats just my assumption.

I am not sure what the "Premium Package" is either actually. Also i just realized that all those fees + "Premium Package" + "Your Price" does not add up to $24,222.64....it adds up to $23,760....so not sure where they got that extra $500 now.

So are you saying that the "Government Fee" is a fake? and that I should find out about the "Premium Package"? Anything else you suggest?

Thanks Again.

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks.

I am not totally sure what the difference between the "Gross Cap Cost" and the "Net Cap Cost" is either....im thinking the "Gross Cap Cost" is the dealer invoice price...but thats just my assumption.

I am not sure what the "Premium Package" is either actually. Also i just realized that all those fees + "Premium Package" + "Your Price" does not add up to $24,222.64....it adds up to $23,760....so not sure where they got that extra $500 now.

So are you saying that the "Government Fee" is a fake? and that I should find out about the "Premium Package"? Anything else you suggest?

Thanks Again.
    I'm not saying the "Government Fee" is fake - it could be a roll-up of legitimate fees. But, I would ask for a breakdown of them.

Yes, you should learn what goes into the "Premium Package" - could be $100 worth of stuff that is highly overpriced.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks.

Thanks Again.
    I'm not saying the "Government Fee" is fake - it could be a roll-up of legitimate fees. But, I would ask for a breakdown of them.

Yes, you should learn what goes into the "Premium Package" - could be $100 worth of stuff that is highly overpriced.
    Basically i need to ask for the manufacturers invoice?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks.

Thanks Again.

Basically i need to ask for the manufacturers invoice?
    I don't track selling prices - use the "Make / Model / Year" pulldowns at the top of the page to link to Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• loud0g40ozloud0g40oz Member Posts: 79
    Looking for 24 and 36 month 15k money factor and residual for 2015 Altima S in So Cal. 

Thanks

Looking for 24 and 36 month 15k money factor and residual for 2015 Altima S in So Cal. 

Thanks

.00003 MF and 55%/48% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ibreslinibreslin Member Posts: 41
    hi what you got for 2015 Altima S on 24/10 and 36/10 in Houston, TX please.
    ibreslin said:

.00003 and 57% / 50%.

Nissan numbers expire today .. new numbers available later this week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

ibreslin said:

.00003 and 57% / 50%.

got this Nissan dealer here in Houston area claiming Nissan don't offer less than 12K leases. BS?
    ibreslin said:

Michaell said:

ibreslin said:

.00003 and 57% / 50%.

got this Nissan dealer here in Houston area claiming Nissan don't offer less than 12K leases. BS?
    No, the numbers I provided would be true if Nissan offered 10K leases. It's possible they don't. Honda doesn't.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

well I was over at Nissan yesterday looked at Altima SV, nice but nothing on a Q50.

So having asked the guy via email about six times for money factor and residual I get the "what's up your obsession with that?" reply. almost let rip on the "well I like to know when I'm dealing with liars" thing but bit my tongue and said "I was always told to negotiate sales price and then discuss leasing and lease terms"..... "oh no, that not how its done, trust me (dude who you have never set eyes upon before) sir, I gave you our very best deal on that car".

OK then, Infiniti it is.
  • gregconfgregconf Member Posts: 4
    I recently leased Altima SL. MSRP $31,875.
    36 months, 12K miles per month.
    Sign and drive is $263 per month Only state TAX is extra.
    Is it good deal? Thanks.
    gregconf said:

I recently leased Altima SL. MSRP $31,875.
    36 months, 12K miles per month.
    Sign and drive is $263 per month Only state TAX is extra.
    Is it good deal? Thanks.

Really? $0 out of pocket and $263/mo + tax?

Looks like a stellar deal. Congrats and enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gregconfgregconf Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, Michaell.
    That's how it was.
    Actually I did not pay TAX because residual value of my returned Infiniti was higher than the price of Altima.
  • olliesam3olliesam3 Member Posts: 46
    Can you please advise current MF & residual on Altima 2.5 SV for 36/12 and 24/12?
    olliesam3 said:

Can you please advise current MF & residual on Altima 2.5 SV for 36/12 and 24/12?

.00003 and 56% (24/12) or 49% (36/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nissanjbnissanjb Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2015
    Hi, what are the current MF/Residual numbers for 12/36 lease for Altima 2.5 SV and SL in New Jersey?
    Thanks!
    nissanjb said:

Hi, what are the current MF/Residual numbers for 12/36 lease for Altima 2.5 SV and SL in New Jersey?
    Thanks!

.00003 MF and 49% residual for all trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ectomobileectomobile Member Posts: 1
    Hello - what are the residual values on the Altima SV 36/15k? Am I correct in guessing 48%? This seems low to me compared to the other Altimas I have purchased - is this because the 2016 is due out soon?

Thanks!

Hello - what are the residual values on the Altima SV 36/15k? Am I correct in guessing 48%? This seems low to me compared to the other Altimas I have purchased - is this because the 2016 is due out soon?

Thanks!

Yes, 48% for 36/15 on all trim levels.

Can't speak to why they are so low, but your thinking does have merit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• alan_salan_s Member Posts: 362
    We looked at the 2016 Altima SV over the weekend for my daughter. Its a beautiful car except for the interior. Nissan has replaced the really nice velour interior of the 2015 with some cheap economy-car fabric upholstery, which looks and feels horrible. The black upholstery has very unappealing white dots on it, and the tan interior looks very basic. We decided we'd rather lease a 2015 and have the nice interior but the 48% residual is so low, its not worth it. I have no idea why Nissan totally ruined the 2016 by putting in a very cheap interior. Looks like we will be getting her an Accord now.
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    I realize this is the lease forum, but thought I'd chime in about some great deals in my local paper each week. The ads are typically '2 at this price', but they run the ad each week at more than one dealer near me and the deal is for the 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 S. cost including destination is $17,888 and it includes the package that has a power drivers seat, floor mats and mud guards. I rented one of these cars and was impressed at how it drove and when I saw the price they're going for new I thought , wow! that's allot of car for under $18k
  • medved55medved55 Member Posts: 51
    edited November 2015
    good morning,

looking for MF and residual on

2.5 S model no other package.

36 month /12k a year
    medved55 said:

good morning,

looking for MF and residual on

2.5 S model no other package.

36 month /12k a year

.00003 and 49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• refrunner1refrunner1 Member Posts: 10
    Could you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2015 Altima SL in Atlanta for 36 months and 12K miles? Thanks

Could you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2015 Altima SL in Atlanta for 36 months and 12K miles? Thanks

.00003 and 49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2015
    Deal check: in MA (sales tax 6.25)
    Car: 2.6 S Special Edition:
    Includes floor mat package and cargo package. (about 210 to msrp)
    36 month lease 12k miles

MSRP: 24985
    Residual: .49
    Residual: 12242.65
    Cash down: 345: first month + license fee.
    Sticker price: 22100
    Rebate: 3150
    MF: .00003

Fees:
    Acq fee: 595.00
    Doc Fee: 399
    Gov fee: 135
    Taxes: 1595.22 (not sure how this was done)
    Total payment a month: 230.30

Few totals:
    Total rebate (cash + rebate):3495
    Total Fee: 1129

230 feels a bit high for this. Through my own calc I am getting 222 per month.
    Please tell me where I went wrong?
    medved55 said:

36 month lease 12k miles

Cash down: 345: first month + license fee.

Fees:

Few totals:

230 feels a bit high for this. Through my own calc I am getting 222 per month.
    Please tell me where I went wrong?

I don't see the net cap cost - is it the $22,100 less rebates plus the fees? If so, I get $219/mo + tax.

I don't understand the tax, either - MA applies sales tax on a lease to the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

i am going to find out about the tax today, will post details and the final deal. i think that's where hidden fees are.
  • hithit Member Posts: 36
    edited December 2015
    Hello!! Please provide MF, residuals, and any available incentives etc for a 2015 Nissan Altima SL and SV 10k miles / 36 month lease in NY.

Thank you!
    hit said:

Hello!! Please provide MF, residuals, and any available incentives etc for a 2015 Nissan Altima SL and SV 10k miles / 36 month lease in NY.

Thank you!

.00003 MF and 49% residual for 36/12. (No 10K/yr leases on the Altima)

We don't have the incentive info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2015
    ok i think i see the math problem:

36 month lease 12k miles

cash down:
    230 - first month (exclude from money down) or 230 was added as extra a month
    115 - licences and fees

Fees:

Few totals:
    this includes the first months payment of 230. if we take that out i get 230 a month.

the net cap cost i got was ((sticker + 115) - 1129) = 19964

which then does go to 230 a month.

let me know if this is right or not, but i think this solves the issue?
    medved55 said:

ok i think i see the math problem:

36 month lease 12k miles

cash down:
    230 - first month (exclude from money down) or 230 was added as extra a month
    115 - licences and fees

Fees:

Few totals:
    this includes the first months payment of 230. if we take that out i get 230 a month.

the net cap cost i got was ((sticker + 115) - 1129) = 19964

which then does go to 230 a month.

let me know if this is right or not, but i think this solves the issue?

I still don't understand the $1595.22 of tax -- MA taxes the monthly payment only. Find out what this represents.

I do not understand your math on the net cap cost: 22,100 + 115 - 1129 = 21,086, not 19,964

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2015
    My calcs:
    Msrp: 24985
    rebate: 3150

Fees:
    First month: 230
    Total: 1359

Cash down:
    Licence and reg: 115
    Total 345

Calculation:
    (22100 + 1359) - (3150 + 345) = 19964
    Net cap: 19964
    Monthly: 19964 – 12242.65 = 214.48

Money factor: .00003
    Monthly money factor: 1.03
    Total: 36

Taxes: 13.46

Total monthly: 214.48 + 1.03 + 13.46 = 228.97
    Close enough to 230.36 which was the price we signed for.

I think that big tax number was reduce into the monthly payment and only charge for the net cap amount.

Thank you again for all the help and advice. as well as the time you put in to valid the deal,

I don't know if it is the best deal as we got quoted at 219 a month with 345 down with no numbers to back it up;. but i do know it is lower then most other dealerships we visited.

also please tell me if i did miss something, this deal is already done but i would like to learn from it for my next one!

cheers and thanks again!
    medved55 said:

My calcs:
    Msrp: 24985
    rebate: 3150

Fees:
    Total: 1359

Cash down:
    Licence and reg: 115
    Total 345

Calculation:
    (22100 + 1359) - (3150 + 345) = 19964
    Net cap: 19964
    Monthly: 19964 – 12242.65 = 214.48

Money factor: .00003
    Monthly money factor: 1.03
    Total: 36

Taxes: 13.46

Total monthly: 214.48 + 1.03 + 13.46 = 228.97
    Close enough to 230.36 which was the price we signed for.

I think that big tax number was reduce into the monthly payment and only charge for the net cap amount.

Thank you again for all the help and advice. as well as the time you put in to valid the deal,

I don't know if it is the best deal as we got quoted at 219 a month with 345 down with no numbers to back it up;. but i do know it is lower then most other dealerships we visited.

also please tell me if i did miss something, this deal is already done but i would like to learn from it for my next one!

cheers and thanks again!

You got a good discount from sticker and the base MF - not sure how you can do any better.

Enjoy the new Altima and we'll see you back in 36 months when you're ready to work on the next lease!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2015
    Much sooner, i have 2 more cars to lease in the next 4 months :)

i also double checked the rebates offered and we have a 600 colledge grade rebate that i couldn't pick up. that was the only difference.
  • bobrad1bobrad1 Member Posts: 27
    In New Jersey, do you have the MF and residual for the Altima SV with 15,000 miles?
    If possible, do you have the same numbers for the 2016?
    bobrad1 said:

In New Jersey, do you have the MF and residual for the Altima SV with 15,000 miles?

.00003 MF and 48% residual for all 2015 Altimas for 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

bobrad1 said:

If possible, do you have the same numbers for the 2016?

Post that question here, please:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39067/nissan/altima/2016-nissan-altima-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the information and the link. I posted it here because I find the these forums difficult to find at times.
    bobrad1 said:

Thanks for the information and the link. I posted it here because I find the these forums difficult to find at times.

Upper left of any forums page, if you click on Car Forums, it takes you to a main page, where you can search by make/model. It is hard to find stuff, sometimes, I agree.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator