Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 VW Jetta Lease Questions

2456712

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    kball2 said:

    Ok - so I can combine the lease cash and the loyalty correct? I am working a deal in Florida, but the vehicle would be registered in the state of Ohio.

    You should be able to.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HI, What is the current residual & MF for 2016 Jetta S 1.4 automatic? 36/10k in Massachusetts? Are there any incentives available? I hvae a non-VW to trade in.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    spinfit72 said:

    HI, What is the current residual & MF for 2016 Jetta S 1.4 automatic? 36/10k in Massachusetts? Are there any incentives available? I hvae a non-VW to trade in.
    Thanks

    2016 Jetta S 36/10 - .00020 and 57%. $750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, could you provide me with the current incentives, money factor and residual value for a 2016 VW Jetta sport 3 years lease/ 12k a year. I live in Milwaukee Wi and I am currently leasing through VW.
  • tj11119tj11119 Posts: 110
    Hi, I am looking at leasing a new Jetta, can you help me with the numbers for:
    24/36 months @15k miles

    a) 2016 Jetta Sport 1.8 Manual
    b) 2016 Jetta 1.4T S Manual

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    meciiii said:

    Hello, could you provide me with the current incentives, money factor and residual value for a 2016 VW Jetta sport 3 years lease/ 12k a year. I live in Milwaukee Wi and I am currently leasing through VW.

    .00020 MF and 58% residual. $750 lease cash. $1500 loyalty bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    tijuana19 said:

    Hi, I am looking at leasing a new Jetta, can you help me with the numbers for:
    24/36 months @15k miles

    a) 2016 Jetta Sport 1.8 Manual
    b) 2016 Jetta 1.4T S Manual

    Thanks!

    .00020 MF and $750 lease cash. $1500 loyalty or $1000 conquest bonus

    A) 63%/56% residual
    B) 61%/54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tj11119tj11119 Posts: 110
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, I am looking at leasing a new Jetta, can you help me with the numbers for: 24/36 months @15k miles a) 2016 Jetta Sport 1.8 Manual b) 2016 Jetta 1.4T S Manual Thanks!
    .00020 MF and $750 lease cash. $1500 loyalty or $1000 conquest bonus A) 63%/56% residual B) 61%/54% residual
    Thanks! Would the lease cash apply in Southern California ? Numbers should be the same too right
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    tijuana19 said:


    kyfdx said:

    tijuana19 said:

    Hi, I am looking at leasing a new Jetta, can you help me with the numbers for:
    24/36 months @15k miles

    a) 2016 Jetta Sport 1.8 Manual
    b) 2016 Jetta 1.4T S Manual

    Thanks!

    .00020 MF and $750 lease cash. $1500 loyalty or $1000 conquest bonus

    A) 63%/56% residual
    B) 61%/54% residual

    Thanks! Would the lease cash apply in Southern California ? Numbers should be the same too right

    Yes.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, could you please provide me with the current incentives, money factor and residual value for a 2016 VW Jetta 1.4T S automatic, 3 years lease/ 12k a year. I live in South Florida and I currently own a VW. Kind regards!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    sk8njames said:

    Hello, could you please provide me with the current incentives, money factor and residual value for a 2016 VW Jetta 1.4T S automatic, 3 years lease/ 12k a year. I live in South Florida and I currently own a VW. Kind regards!

    .00020 and 56%. $750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ilmsykmailmsykma Posts: 1
    edited December 2015
    I'm looking in Central Florida for a Jetta 36/12. Could you please tell me the numbers for
    A-1.4 SE automatic
    B-1.8 SEL automatic

    I know they're offering the $1500 loyalty, but is there still lease cash this month?

    -Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    ilmsykma said:

    I'm looking in Central Florida for a Jetta 36/12. Could you please tell me the numbers for
    A-1.4 SE automatic
    B-1.8 SEL automatic

    I know they're offering the $1500 loyalty, but is there still lease cash this month?

    -Thanks

    .00020 and 56% for both SE and SEL. $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello could you please provide me with the numbers for a 2016 Jetta GLI SE automatic, 3years/12K, as well as 3years/10K. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    texan23 said:

    Hello could you please provide me with the numbers for a 2016 Jetta GLI SE automatic, 3years/12K, as well as 3years/10K. Thanks!

    .00080 and 61%/62%., $750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fastmiserfastmiser Posts: 3
    edited December 2015
    Hello, just wanted to check the numbers for a 2016 Jetta SE and SE w/Connectivity, 3 years/12K. Both with automatic. (And I'm located in Southern California if that makes a difference.) Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    fastmiser said:

    Hello, just wanted to check the numbers for a 2016 Jetta SE and SE w/Connectivity, 3 years/12K. Both with automatic. (And I'm located in Southern California if that makes a difference.) Thanks in advance!

    .00020 and 56% - individual options or packages do not affect the numbers. $750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fastmiserfastmiser Posts: 3
    edited December 2015
    Thanks. FWIW, it seems like VW considers the SE w/ Connectivity to be a separate trim, not a package or option (at least according to their website...and their dealers' websites, where they are listed in inventory as distinct trims).
  • Also it looks like sometime in the last couple of days VW decreased the owner loyalty bonus from $1500 to $1000, despite saying that the $1500 was good until Jan. 4, 2016. Hmm...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    fastmiser said:

    Thanks. FWIW, it seems like VW considers the SE w/ Connectivity to be a separate trim, not a package or option (at least according to their website...and their dealers' websites, where they are listed in inventory as distinct trims).

    For lease purposes, it's an SE

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    fastmiser said:

    Also it looks like sometime in the last couple of days VW decreased the owner loyalty bonus from $1500 to $1000, despite saying that the $1500 was good until Jan. 4, 2016. Hmm...

    That's true... the loyalty bonus dropped by $500, beginning 12/7

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What would be the MF/residuals for the 2016 GLI SE and SEL, both in manual, respectively? Looking for 36/12K in Georgia. Thank you very much.
  • Also, if you could, 2016 GLI SEL in Automatic at 36/12K in Georgia. Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    nedturner said:

    What would be the MF/residuals for the 2016 GLI SE and SEL, both in manual, respectively? Looking for 36/12K in Georgia. Thank you very much.

    .00080 MF and 61% residual. $750 lease cash. For all GLI models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Can I get the current numbers in Southern California for a Jetta S, 12/36. Also the MF for the top three credit tiers.. car will be for my sister and I'm not quite sure where she falls credit wise.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    mattyfo0z said:

    Hello. Can I get the current numbers in Southern California for a Jetta S, 12/36. Also the MF for the top three credit tiers.. car will be for my sister and I'm not quite sure where she falls credit wise.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00020 and 56%. $750 lease cash.

    VW doesn't publish the credit scores associated with the different MF tiers, but tier B is .00050 and tier C is .00130.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hello. Can I get the current numbers in Southern California for a Jetta S, 12/36. Also the MF for the top three credit tiers.. car will be for my sister and I'm not quite sure where she falls credit wise.

    Thanks in advance!
    .00020 and 56%. $750 lease cash. VW doesn't publish the credit scores associated with the different MF tiers, but tier B is .00050 and tier C is .00130.
    Thanks so much - again, hahah :smile: 
  • guyraz90guyraz90 AtlantaPosts: 11
    Looking for MF/Residual for Hybrid SEL for 36/10K. Thanks in Advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    guyraz90 said:

    Looking for MF/Residual for Hybrid SEL for 36/10K. Thanks in Advance.

    .00080 MF and 53% residual. $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What would be the MF/residuals for the 2016 Jetta Sport, in automatic? Looking for 36m/15K in NJ. Thank you very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601

    What would be the MF/residuals for the 2016 Jetta Sport, in automatic? Looking for 36m/15K in NJ. Thank you very much.

    .00020 MF and 56% residual. $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Been negotiating with a dealer for a 2016 Jetta 1.4 SE with the current 0 down sign & drive promotion. What's a good MF & residual for 36m/10k in Nebraska? I would be rolling approx. $4000 in negative equity into the lease. Does that affect my rates? How is negative equity figured into a lease? Looks like the -$4000 is added to the car and divided into 36 payments. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335

    Been negotiating with a dealer for a 2016 Jetta 1.4 SE with the current 0 down sign & drive promotion. What's a good MF & residual for 36m/10k in Nebraska? I would be rolling approx. $4000 in negative equity into the lease. Does that affect my rates? How is negative equity figured into a lease? Looks like the -$4000 is added to the car and divided into 36 payments. Thanks!

    .00020 and 57%. $750 lease cash.

    Yes, the $4000 negative equity is rolled into the cap cost and spread out over the 36 payments - this alone will add $111/mo to your lease.

    Any way to wait and get that negative equity number down a bit?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I can wait. Thanks!
  • I've been given the following quotes for MD and the math does not add up for me. Can someone take a look?

    2016 Volkswagen GLI SEL with manual transmission

    MSRP: $30,335
    Sale Price before rebate: $26,500
    TRUE Sale Price after loyalty rebate: $25,500
    MD Sales Tax: $1,720.19
    new MD Tags: $263
    Processing Fee: $599
    Base Money Factor: .0008
    Residual with 10,000 miles per year: 62%
    Placing NOTHING down, your monthly payment comes to $336

    2016 Volkswagen Jetta Sport with Manual Transmission (NO lighting package)
    MSRP: $22,275
    Sale Price before rebate: $19,475
    TRUE Sale price after loyalty rebate: $18,475
    MD Sales Tax: $1,286.75
    new MD Tags: $263
    Processing Fee: $599
    Base Money Factor: .0002
    Residual with 10,000 miles per year: 59%
    Placing NOTHING down, your monthly payment comes to $255.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    cellice said:

    I've been given the following quotes for MD and the math does not add up for me. Can someone take a look?

    2016 Volkswagen GLI SEL with manual transmission

    MSRP: $30,335
    Sale Price before rebate: $26,500
    TRUE Sale Price after loyalty rebate: $25,500
    MD Sales Tax: $1,720.19
    new MD Tags: $263
    Processing Fee: $599
    Base Money Factor: .0008
    Residual with 10,000 miles per year: 62%
    Placing NOTHING down, your monthly payment comes to $336

    2016 Volkswagen Jetta Sport with Manual Transmission (NO lighting package)
    MSRP: $22,275
    Sale Price before rebate: $19,475
    TRUE Sale price after loyalty rebate: $18,475
    MD Sales Tax: $1,286.75
    new MD Tags: $263
    Processing Fee: $599
    Base Money Factor: .0002
    Residual with 10,000 miles per year: 59%
    Placing NOTHING down, your monthly payment comes to $255.

    I confirm the .00080 and 62% residual for the GLI and .00020 and 59% for the Sport (36/10).

    If I add the taxes, tags and fees to the selling price (after rebate), I get $295/mo for the GLI and $215/mo for the Sport.

    I would ask the dealer what the net cap cost is that they use to get their payment quotes. If different from what I'm using, find out what else is being added.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for feedback on a Jetta lease -- just got the following quotes on 2016 Jetta leases; any thoughts as to which (if any) of these are good deals?

    2016 Jetta 1.8T Sport. 0 out of pocket.. MSRP $24,210, money factor is .00002... residual is 58%(14,041.80) based on a 12k mile per year lease. cap cost 22,250.. payments are 238 w/o tax and 260 including tax

    2016 Jetta 2.0T GLI SE 0 out of pocket.. MSRP $28,311 money factor is .00080.. residual is 63%(17,836.40) based on 12k miles per year lease. cap cost is 27,250 payments are 306 w/o tax and 333 including tax.

    2016 Jetta 1.8T SEL 0 out of pocket...MSRP $24,870, money factor is .00020.. residual is 56%(13,927.20) based on 12k miles per year lease. Cap cost is 23,000.payments are 268 w/o tax and 292 including tax.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    robb8888 said:

    Looking for feedback on a Jetta lease -- just got the following quotes on 2016 Jetta leases; any thoughts as to which (if any) of these are good deals?

    2016 Jetta 1.8T Sport. 0 out of pocket.. MSRP $24,210, money factor is .00002... residual is 58%(14,041.80) based on a 12k mile per year lease. cap cost 22,250.. payments are 238 w/o tax and 260 including tax

    2016 Jetta 2.0T GLI SE 0 out of pocket.. MSRP $28,311 money factor is .00080.. residual is 63%(17,836.40) based on 12k miles per year lease. cap cost is 27,250 payments are 306 w/o tax and 333 including tax.

    2016 Jetta 1.8T SEL 0 out of pocket...MSRP $24,870, money factor is .00020.. residual is 56%(13,927.20) based on 12k miles per year lease. Cap cost is 23,000.payments are 268 w/o tax and 292 including tax.

    Typo on the first one? MF is .00020

    If you like the GLI, bargain harder on that one. Comes with the same incentives as the other Jettas, so your CAP cost should be a similar amount under MSRP. Knocking another $1000 off would get you close to $300/mo. including tax.

    The other two models are good deals.. The GLI deal needs a little work.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi.

    What is the best purchase price I could get in Miami, FL. at the end of December on a 2016 VW Jetta Sport 1.8T with Auto-Transmission?

    Thanks guys
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601

    Hi.

    What is the best purchase price I could get in Miami, FL. at the end of December on a 2016 VW Jetta Sport 1.8T with Auto-Transmission?

    Thanks guys

    Sorry... we don't track selling prices. You can build your car using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page and get Edmunds TMV, or look back over this discussion and see what others are paying.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    robb8888 said:

    Looking for feedback on a Jetta lease -- just got the following quotes on 2016 Jetta leases; any thoughts as to which (if any) of these are good deals?

    2016 Jetta 1.8T Sport. 0 out of pocket.. MSRP $24,210, money factor is .00002... residual is 58%(14,041.80) based on a 12k mile per year lease. cap cost 22,250.. payments are 238 w/o tax and 260 including tax

    2016 Jetta 2.0T GLI SE 0 out of pocket.. MSRP $28,311 money factor is .00080.. residual is 63%(17,836.40) based on 12k miles per year lease. cap cost is 27,250 payments are 306 w/o tax and 333 including tax.

    2016 Jetta 1.8T SEL 0 out of pocket...MSRP $24,870, money factor is .00020.. residual is 56%(13,927.20) based on 12k miles per year lease. Cap cost is 23,000.payments are 268 w/o tax and 292 including tax.

    Typo on the first one? MF is .00020

    If you like the GLI, bargain harder on that one. Comes with the same incentives as the other Jettas, so your CAP cost should be a similar amount under MSRP. Knocking another $1000 off would get you close to $300/mo. including tax.

    The other two models are good deals.. The GLI deal needs a little work.
    I think I found the problem with the GLI deal -- their residual is too low. The MSRP/sticker price of the car is $29,240, which at 63% should yield a residual of $18421.20, not the $17,836.40 they're using. I don't know if marking down the residual is a dealer trick, or if it was just an error, but I called it to their attention; we'll see what happens.
  • What is the actual MF/residual for a 2016 Jetta GLI SE, 36 month lease, 12K miles/year? I have two different dealers giving me two different numbers.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601
    robb8888 said:

    What is the actual MF/residual for a 2016 Jetta GLI SE, 36 month lease, 12K miles/year? I have two different dealers giving me two different numbers.

    .00080 MF and 61% residual. $750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tookaloosktookaloosk Posts: 5
    edited December 2015
    Hi, can I get the MF, residual value, and incentives on a 2016 Jetta SE w/Connectivity for Southern California? Looking at a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles a year.

    Can you also please provide MF for tier A, B, and C credit?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,601

    Hi, can I get the MF, residual value, and incentives on a 2016 Jetta SE w/Connectivity for Southern California? Looking at a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles a year.

    Can you also please provide MF for tier A, B, and C credit?

    Thank you!

    .00020 MF and 56% residual. $750 lease cash.

    Add .00030 for B, or .00110 for C tier.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lstewielstewie Posts: 56
    Hi how about MF, residual, incentives for 2016 Jetta GLI. 36 month, 12000 miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    lstewie said:

    Hi how about MF, residual, incentives for 2016 Jetta GLI. 36 month, 12000 miles

    .00020 and 60%. $500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you tell me money factor and residual in NJ for 16 Jetta 1.8t Sport with light package 36/12k in manual and auto and 16 Jetta GLI SE 36/12k in manual and auto. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,335
    vrdubb02 said:

    Could you tell me money factor and residual in NJ for 16 Jetta 1.8t Sport with light package 36/12k in manual and auto and 16 Jetta GLI SE 36/12k in manual and auto. Thank you

    .00020 MF for both

    Sport 57% and $1250 lease cash
    GLI 60% and $500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am looking at a 1.8T Sport and SEL(both auto)in NJ. Can I please get the residual, money factors and lease cash for 36/10? Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.