2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Class Lease Questions

14567810»

Comments

  • SFWarriorsSFWarriors Member Posts: 16
    Hi

    What are the vital stats for a 2016 GLE AWD

    California based
    7500 miles/year
    36 months

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Hi

    What are the vital stats for a 2016 GLE AWD

    California based
    7500 miles/year
    36 months

    thanks!

    .00025 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • markamianmarkamian Member Posts: 17
    Hello, what are the numbers for a GLE43 AMG Coupe

    Cali
    12k miles
    36/48 month

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    markamian said:

    Hello, what are the numbers for a GLE43 AMG Coupe

    Cali
    12k miles
    36/48 month

    Thank you

    GLE43 AMG Coupe is a 2017 model; that discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbglembgle Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    could you please post the most recent (November or even December 2016) MF and residual for a 2016 Mercedes GLE 300d - 36 months/ 15,000 miles?
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    mbgle said:

    Hello,
    could you please post the most recent (November or even December 2016) MF and residual for a 2016 Mercedes GLE 300d - 36 months/ 15,000 miles?
    Thank you

    Standard MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mbglembgle Member Posts: 5
    Is the standard MF 0.00025?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    mbgle said:

    Is the standard MF 0.00025?

    .0020-.0022, last we saw it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mbglembgle Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    mbgle said:

    Is the standard MF 0.00025?

    .0020-.0022, last we saw it.
    I had too many zeros...
    I am told that the standard Tier 1 rate is 0.0025 which means that the preferred rate is 0.0022. Does this sound right?

    My reverse math tells me that the 2017 GLEs have a 0.00049 MF...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    mbgle said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbgle said:

    Is the standard MF 0.00025?

    .0020-.0022, last we saw it.
    I had too many zeros...
    I am told that the standard Tier 1 rate is 0.0025 which means that the preferred rate is 0.0022. Does this sound right?

    My reverse math tells me that the 2017 GLEs have a 0.00049 MF...
    .00047 for 4Matic or .00055 for RWD GLE350

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbglembgle Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    mbgle said:

    kyfdx said:

    mbgle said:

    Is the standard MF 0.00025?

    .0020-.0022, last we saw it.
    I had too many zeros...
    I am told that the standard Tier 1 rate is 0.0025 which means that the preferred rate is 0.0022. Does this sound right?

    My reverse math tells me that the 2017 GLEs have a 0.00049 MF...
    .00047 for 4Matic or .00055 for RWD GLE350
    Standard T1 MF is right in the middle of what you saw. Thank you for your help!
  • norctnorct Member Posts: 2
    Look for MF and residual for 2016 GLE 4Matic 10k/36 and 12k/36. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    norct said:

    Look for MF and residual for 2016 GLE 4Matic 10k/36 and 12k/36. Thanks!

    .00025 MF and 54%/53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fjjamesfjjames Member Posts: 17
    Hello good evening, What would be the numbers for a 15k miles 36 months 2016 4matic GLE400 and GLE350
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    fjjames said:

    Hello good evening, What would be the numbers for a 15k miles 36 months 2016 4matic GLE400 and GLE350

    350: .00025 MF and 51% residual
    400: Standard MF and 50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gvitalik1gvitalik1 Member Posts: 53
    Hi,

    Whats the current rate and residual for 2016 GLE 300d (diesel) for 36/10?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    gvitalik1 said:

    Hi,

    Whats the current rate and residual for 2016 GLE 300d (diesel) for 36/10?

    Thanks

    Standard MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drivermb113drivermb113 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Whats the current rate and residual for 2017 GLE350 RWD (12k/36mo)?

    Want to know what you think of this deal:
    MSRP 58,695
    Price 50,600
    Total Drive off: 2,360
    Monthly Payment: 562.70+tax = $613

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Hi,

    Whats the current rate and residual for 2017 GLE350 RWD (12k/36mo)?

    Want to know what you think of this deal:
    MSRP 58,695
    Price 50,600
    Total Drive off: 2,360
    Monthly Payment: 562.70+tax = $613

    Thank you

    .00055 MF and 55% residual
    Which state? What tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drivermb113drivermb113 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Whats the current rate and residual for 2017 GLE350 RWD (12k/36mo)?

    Want to know what you think of this deal:
    MSRP 58,695
    Price 50,600
    Total Drive off: 2,360
    Monthly Payment: 562.70+tax = $613

    Thank you

    .00055 MF and 55% residual

    Which state? What tax rate?

    CA. TAX RATE IS 9%...So what do you think? Good deal? What should I be paying per monty with this drive off? THANK YOU!
  • fjjamesfjjames Member Posts: 17
    Drivermb this is the 2016s thread. You should check the 2017 thread for that information :)
  • fjjamesfjjames Member Posts: 17
    Hello is auto pay discount still in effect of .0001 for 2016 models?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Hi,

    Whats the current rate and residual for 2017 GLE350 RWD (12k/36mo)?

    Want to know what you think of this deal:
    MSRP 58,695
    Price 50,600
    Total Drive off: 2,360
    Monthly Payment: 562.70+tax = $613

    Thank you

    .00055 MF and 55% residual

    Which state? What tax rate?

    CA. TAX RATE IS 9%...So what do you think? Good deal? What should I be paying per monty with this drive off? THANK YOU!

    Assuming $2360 pays $613 + $795 acq.fee + $700 DMV/doc fee (that's pretty close), I get $554/mo.+tax.

    If we knew the actual adjusted CAP cost, it's probably exact.
    Pretty good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • salv4lifesalv4life Member Posts: 5
    Hi all, could I please have the MF and residual for a 2016 GLE 350 in California? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    salv4life said:

    Hi all, could I please have the MF and residual for a 2016 GLE 350 in California? Thanks.

    .00030/.00025 MF (2WD/4WD) and 51% residual for 36/15.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carbuyer842carbuyer842 Member Posts: 14
    Please provide residual and money factor for the following two vehicles (live in CA, in case that matters)

    2017 GLE SUV RWD
    10k / 36 months

    2017 GLE SUV AWD
    10k / 36 months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816

    Please provide residual and money factor for the following two vehicles (live in CA, in case that matters)

    2017 GLE SUV RWD
    10k / 36 months

    2017 GLE SUV AWD
    10k / 36 months

    The 2017 GLE discussion is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • r0ger__r0ger__ Member Posts: 9
    What are the current numbers for leftover 2016 GLE 2WD/4WD in SoCal? 36 mos/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    r0ger__ said:

    What are the current numbers for leftover 2016 GLE 2WD/4WD in SoCal? 36 mos/12k

    Not showing any lease support for the 2016 GLE, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • r0ger__r0ger__ Member Posts: 9
    Can anyone confirm that the federal incentive for the 2016 550e plug-in hybrid of ~$4000 is passed thru by MBFS in the form of a cap cost reduction? (Similar to how $7500 is handled on a pure EV)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    r0ger__ said:

    Can anyone confirm that the federal incentive for the 2016 550e plug-in hybrid of ~$4000 is passed thru by MBFS in the form of a cap cost reduction? (Similar to how $7500 is handled on a pure EV)

    Don't have the information for the 2016 model, but they do have a $4085 rebate to the consumer on the 2017 model. Guessing that it is the same for the 2016 model, as the 550e is the only 2016 model that still has a lease program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • astu1100astu1100 Member Posts: 4
    Hello

    Can you tell me the march numbers for a 2016 GLE550e, 36/10, 39/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    astu1100 said:

    Hello

    Can you tell me the march numbers for a 2016 GLE550e, 36/10, 39/10

    .00058 MF and 49% residual for 36/10
    We don't show a 39 month program
    42/10 residual is 45%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Member Posts: 135
    Can you post the residual/MF for a 36/12k on a 2016 GLE350 in FL? Any known rebates?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    kapkanimd said:

    Can you post the residual/MF for a 36/12k on a 2016 GLE350 in FL? Any known rebates?
    Thank you!

    We don't show a lease program for the 2016 GLE350.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mscar99999mscar99999 Member Posts: 4
    Hi do you have the mf and rv. for GLE350 southern California 91915 for 36/12? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Hi do you have the mf and rv. for GLE350 southern California 91915 for 36/12? Thanks

    No lease program for the 2016 model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thehankthehank Member Posts: 65
    Hi, I'm curious of the MF and Resid for 2017 GLE350 4Matic St.Louis, MO 63108 for 36/12?

    Also, I know putting a Security Deposit down can save me a few months of payments in the long run, but does AutoPay lower the MF rate as well at MercBenz?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    thehank said:

    Hi, I'm curious of the MF and Resid for 2017 GLE350 4Matic St.Louis, MO 63108 for 36/12?

    Also, I know putting a Security Deposit down can save me a few months of payments in the long run, but does AutoPay lower the MF rate as well at MercBenz?

    This is the 2016 thread; the 2017 GLE lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42287/mercedes-benz/gle-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gle-class-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.