Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Class Lease Questions

1468910

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    alextclam said:

    Michaell said:

    alextclam said:

    Michaell said:


    alextclam said:

    Hi,

    Please confirm the residual and MF for a GLE350 4Matic lease - 36 months/10k miles is .00104 and 57%. Also, I noticed the lease programs on mbusa.com for the GLE has a suggested dealer contribution deducted from the MSRP. Do you have any detailed info on this? Thanks in advance.

    I confirm .00104 and 57% for 36/10

    You should be able to negotiate a better price than any published deal. 
    So I went to the dealer yesterday and this is the offer I got:

    2016 GLE 350 4Matic
    MSRP $60,295
    36 month/7,500 miles
    $3,000 out of pocket due at signing (includes 1st month payment)
    $700/mo includes NYS taxes (8.875%), acquisition fee, DMV fees

    They're also paying off the balance of my current car with a bad car fax (1 accident). Not sure if that matters but I don't believe the car has equity unless I do a private sale which I really don't prefer. I consider it an advantage for me that they're paying off the balance. The car is a 2011 X5 and out of warranty.

    So would you consider this a fair deal? I don't know the adjusted capital cost but I do know the dealer invoice is $56,871 and the acquisition fee is $795 if that helps. Thanks.
    Without knowing the cap cost, it's hard to know if your deal is good or not.

    Does the $3000 at signing include sales tax?
    NY sales tax is rolled into and included in the $700 monthly payment.

    So what does the $3000 cover? Up front costs shouldn't be that much....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mhk92660mhk92660 Posts: 3
    looking to get a gle350 with convenience package, driver assist, and harmon kardon. sticker is 61k ish i think.. how much can i resonably expect to negotiate off of msrp? truecar seems to say 8-10k is possible, but i am not getting anywhere near that so far.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    mhk92660 said:

    looking to get a gle350 with convenience package, driver assist, and harmon kardon. sticker is 61k ish i think.. how much can i resonably expect to negotiate off of msrp? truecar seems to say 8-10k is possible, but i am not getting anywhere near that so far.

    We don't track selling prices .. use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zsandmanzsandman Posts: 7
    zsandman said:

    Hi, what's the residual and MF for 2016 GLE 350 4Matic for 12mo, 36k miles?
    I was offered $682 p/m for MSRP $59,100, just wondering if it's worth it.

    Thanks.

    Cap cost (Sale price): 52,500, Taxes NYC 8.75%
  • JustinguoJustinguo Posts: 14
    Hi, what is the residual and MF for 2016 GLE 350 4Matic for 36 months, 10k mile per year? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    zsandman said:

    zsandman said:

    Hi, what's the residual and MF for 2016 GLE 350 4Matic for 12mo, 36k miles?
    I was offered $682 p/m for MSRP $59,100, just wondering if it's worth it.

    Thanks.

    Cap cost (Sale price): 52,500, Taxes NYC 8.75%
    .00104 and 56%

    Using your prices, I get $628/mo - if you pay all the taxes and fees up front.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    Justinguo said:

    Hi, what is the residual and MF for 2016 GLE 350 4Matic for 36 months, 10k mile per year? Thanks

    .00104 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexani18zzlexani18zz Posts: 13
    I got this quote yesterday, 

    MSRP:$71200
    Selling Price:$66516
    Residual:$39160
    MF:0.022
    36/12
    3100k due at sign includes Tax (4.25),Tags and 1st month along with bank fee
    Monthly: $760.86
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144

    I got this quote yesterday, 


    MSRP:$71200
    Selling Price:$66516
    Residual:$39160
    MF:0.022
    36/12
    3100k due at sign includes Tax (4.25),Tags and 1st month along with bank fee
    Monthly: $760.86
    What model is this?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JustinguoJustinguo Posts: 14
    Hi guys, I got this quote today on 2016 GLE 350 MATIC with 1,900 miles on it (it is a dealer demo car): sticker price is about $65,000. $0 due at sign in, $699 /month, 3 years with 10k miles per year. Is this a good deal? this is in oregon so there is no sales tax. really not sure ehat MF and RV the dealer use to come out of this $699 per month. Thanks a lot.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    Justinguo said:

    Hi guys, I got this quote today on 2016 GLE 350 MATIC with 1,900 miles on it (it is a dealer demo car): sticker price is about $65,000. $0 due at sign in, $699 /month, 3 years with 10k miles per year. Is this a good deal? this is in oregon so there is no sales tax. really not sure ehat MF and RV the dealer use to come out of this $699 per month. Thanks a lot.

    Need to know the selling price to tell you if its a good deal or not.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JustinguoJustinguo Posts: 14
    thanks, cap cost $59,895
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    Justinguo said:

    thanks, cap cost $59,895

    Hmmm. With those prices, along with the MF of .00104 and 36/10 residual of 57%, I get $735/mo.

    Your quote of $699 looks pretty good by comparison. :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • imsingh22imsingh22 Posts: 2
    Dear friends,
    I'm looking at a 2017 GLE 450 AMG AWD. Msrp is $73985. Do you know what MF and residual is for 3y 30k miles.

    Has anyone tried dealing on this car? Curious to see how much off of sticker you were able to negotiate

    Thanks again
    IS
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    imsingh22 said:

    Dear friends,
    I'm looking at a 2017 GLE 450 AMG AWD. Msrp is $73985. Do you know what MF and residual is for 3y 30k miles.

    Has anyone tried dealing on this car? Curious to see how much off of sticker you were able to negotiate

    Thanks again
    IS

    .00165 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eagleridgeeagleridge Posts: 1
    Dear All,

    thanks for the information you guys shared here. tried to get a deal for 2016 GLE350 4Matic, MSRP 62230, Cap 52848, 0 down, 36/12K, offer 670/month(Tax included, north Cal, 8.5% Tax). drive away payment 1223.00 includes first month+TTL. Please let me know how about this deal. I used Edmund calculator and got 640/Month
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144

    Dear All,

    thanks for the information you guys shared here. tried to get a deal for 2016 GLE350 4Matic, MSRP 62230, Cap 52848, 0 down, 36/12K, offer 670/month(Tax included, north Cal, 8.5% Tax). drive away payment 1223.00 includes first month+TTL. Please let me know how about this deal. I used Edmund calculator and got 640/Month

    I, too, get $640/mo with those numbers. Could be one of two things:

    1. MF is marked up from the base rate of .00104
    2. Adjusted cap cost is different from what you've posted

    Confirm with the dealer these two numbers - that should tell you where the difference is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • windgiverwindgiver Posts: 4
    edited May 2016
    Hello,

    I just got a lease quote from dealer yesterday.
    Could you please advise if this is a deal on a 2016 GLE 350 AWD.
    MSRP: $61,185
    Selling price: $55, 164 (after applying for Chase employee $2,000 discount)
    0 down payment, only pay 1st month payment + bank fee + DMV fee at front - around $2,000
    36 months/ 10,000 miles per year
    Monthly cost: $723.62 (incl tax) - NYC tax rate is 8.875%

    Thank you!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807
    windgiver said:

    Hello,

    I just got a lease quote from dealer yesterday.
    Could you please advise if this is a deal on a 2016 GLE 350 AWD.
    MSRP: $61,185
    Selling price: $55, 164 (including Chase employee $2000 discount)
    Only pay 1st month payment + bank fee + DMV fee at front - around $2,000
    Monthly cost: $723.62 (incl tax)

    Thank you!!!

    What term and mileage?

    Which state and what tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    kyfdx said:

    windgiver said:

    Hello,

    I just got a lease quote from dealer yesterday.
    Could you please advise if this is a deal on a 2016 GLE 350 AWD.
    MSRP: $61,185
    Selling price: $55, 164 (including Chase employee $2000 discount)
    Only pay 1st month payment + bank fee + DMV fee at front - around $2,000
    Monthly cost: $723.62 (incl tax)

    Thank you!!!

    What term and mileage?

    Which state and what tax rate?
    Looks like he edited his original message to include:

    36 months/ 10,000 miles per year
    Monthly cost: $723.62 (incl tax) - NYC tax rate is 8.875%


    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jimbobbjimbobb Posts: 1
    Hi, can you please tell me if I'm getting a good deal in Socal?

    MSRP: $58,115
    Initial Cap Cost: $52,349
    Residual (57%): $33,125
    Acq Fee: $1,095
    Ttl Cap Fees: $1,095
    Ttl Initial Fees: $117.75
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $52,764
    DMV: $442
    Sales Tax: $2125.07
    Customer Cash Down: $2000
    Cash Cap Reduction: $679.90
    FEG: $2625

    10 k miles/ 36 months:

    Monthly Payment: $634.83 + tax = $691.96

    Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated.

    J


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    jimbobb said:

    Hi, can you please tell me if I'm getting a good deal in Socal?

    MSRP: $58,115
    Initial Cap Cost: $52,349
    Residual (57%): $33,125
    Acq Fee: $1,095
    Ttl Cap Fees: $1,095
    Ttl Initial Fees: $117.75
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $52,764
    DMV: $442
    Sales Tax: $2125.07
    Customer Cash Down: $2000
    Cash Cap Reduction: $679.90
    FEG: $2625

    10 k miles/ 36 months:

    Monthly Payment: $634.83 + tax = $691.96

    Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated.

    J

    A few things jump out at me:

    First, the acquisition fee is marked up. The base is $795 for Mercedes.

    Second, lease tax is calculated against the monthly payment in California, not upfront. So I don't understand the $2100 in the Quote.

    Third, we do not recommend making a down payment on the lease. If the car stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

    Fourth, I have no idea what the FEG cost is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjlasolasjjlasolas Posts: 4
    Just bought a 2016 350 gle 4 matic
    61.5 sticker $9k off (cash deal no financing).

    Free 1st year service and window tint thrown in.

    I'm sure I could have probably got to $10k eventually but needed a replacement fast.

    Hopefully this helps someone's negotiations.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807
    jjlasolas said:

    Just bought a 2016 350 gle 4 matic
    61.5 sticker $9k off (cash deal no financing).

    Free 1st year service and window tint thrown in.

    I'm sure I could have probably got to $10k eventually but needed a replacement fast.

    Hopefully this helps someone's negotiations.

    Congrats on the new Mercedes! Thanks for reporting in.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • onebetteronebetter Posts: 26
    Hi Michael.
    Could you please comment on the following deal I negotiated with a dealer on Long Island, NY.

    2016 MB GLE350 4MATIC
    MSRP $59,350
    Selling Price $54,000 (dealer also applied a $2,000 USAA discount for being a veteran)
    Net Cap Cost $54,000
    RV 56%
    MF .00104
    Mileage 12K per year
    Term 36 months
    Monthly payment $667.51
    Out of Pocket $3,707.67 (Includes $795 acquisition fee; $2,147.66 up-front taxes; $75 doc fee; $22.50 DMV & tire waste fees; $667.71 first month's payment)

    Really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    onebetter said:

    Hi Michael.
    Could you please comment on the following deal I negotiated with a dealer on Long Island, NY.

    2016 MB GLE350 4MATIC
    MSRP $59,350
    Selling Price $54,000 (dealer also applied a $2,000 USAA discount for being a veteran)
    Net Cap Cost $54,000
    RV 56%
    MF .00104
    Mileage 12K per year
    Term 36 months
    Monthly payment $667.51
    Out of Pocket $3,707.67 (Includes $795 acquisition fee; $2,147.66 up-front taxes; $75 doc fee; $22.50 DMV & tire waste fees; $667.71 first month's payment)

    Really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

    I get the same payment. If you're comfortable with the net cap cost, no reason not to pull the trigger

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjlasolasjjlasolas Posts: 4
    onebetter said:
    Hi Michael. Could you please comment on the following deal I negotiated with a dealer on Long Island, NY. 2016 MB GLE350 4MATIC MSRP $59,350 Selling Price $54,000 (dealer also applied a $2,000 USAA discount for being a veteran) Net Cap Cost $54,000 RV 56% MF .00104 Mileage 12K per year Term 36 months Monthly payment $667.51 Out of Pocket $3,707.67 (Includes $795 acquisition fee; $2,147.66 up-front taxes; $75 doc fee; $22.50 DMV & tire waste fees; $667.71 first month's payment) Really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
    I think you can get that cap cost down a couple more thousand easily.
  • What dealer on Long Island did you get those numbers from. I am looking and not getting such good numbers. 
  • jjlasolasjjlasolas Posts: 4
    What dealer on Long Island did you get those numbers from. I am looking and not getting such good numbers. 
    Tell them what you want to pay (within reason 8-10k off msrp of 60), leave your business card and walk out.  Expect a call back with your number soon thereafter.
  • onebetteronebetter Posts: 26
    Went back to dealer and got better deal on above. Net cap cost reduced to $53,000; Monthly payment reduced to $638.69. Up front tax reduced by $90. All else is the same Also, my trade in (which I own outright) was increased by $150. Numbers are not huge, but it seems ok. MB of Smithtown.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807
    onebetter said:

    Went back to dealer and got better deal on above. Net cap cost reduced to $53,000; Monthly payment reduced to $638.69. Up front tax reduced by $90. All else is the same Also, my trade in (which I own outright) was increased by $150. Numbers are not huge, but it seems ok. MB of Smithtown.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjlasolasjjlasolas Posts: 4
    onebetter said:
    Went back to dealer and got better deal on above. Net cap cost reduced to $53,000; Monthly payment reduced to $638.69. Up front tax reduced by $90. All else is the same Also, my trade in (which I own outright) was increased by $150. Numbers are not huge, but it seems ok. MB of Smithtown.
    I'm willing to bet if you tell him 51.5k you'd get it, the day after memorial day.
  • arilaril Posts: 23
    Hello, could you post the mf/residual for the gle 300d and gle 550 hybrid for 36/12 in ct? Many thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    aril said:

    Hello, could you post the mf/residual for the gle 300d and gle 550 hybrid for 36/12 in ct? Many thanks.

    I don't see a GLE550 Hybrid model.

    Numbers for GLE300d - standard MF (around .00200-.00220) and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arilaril Posts: 23
    There is a gle 550 plug in hybrid on the website, are there lease deals for that one? Many thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807
    aril said:

    There is a gle 550 plug in hybrid on the website, are there lease deals for that one? Many thanks.

    Don't show that model. Is it a 2017 model?

    Maybe, we'll have numbers for it next month, if so.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • snohmansnohman Posts: 1
    Hi - could you tell me what the June MF and residual is for an ML 350 on a 36mo/10k lease?

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    snohman said:
    Hi - could you tell me what the June MF and residual is for an ML 350 on a 36mo/10k lease?

    thanks!
    Did you mean the GLE 350?

    2WD or 4matic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marc68marc68 Posts: 64
    edited June 2016
    It appears that many people on this forum are getting the GLE350 way below invoice based on the prices they are mentioning in their comments. I assume the dealers must be getting dealer cash or some other promo from MB. Does anyone know if this is true?
  • pcbrspcbrs Posts: 57
    edited June 2016
    Dear Michaell,

    Thank you so much for the invaluable information you have graciously shared with us! I was wondering:

    1. What is the residual on a 2016 GLE300D for a 36 months/10K lease. I saw the 36 months/12K lease had a 59%.

    2. Is the money factor still around .00200-.00220 for the 36 months/10K lease?

    3. How are people getting below invoice pricing on the GLE350, and does that extend to GLE300D?

    4. Any dealerships in California giving out the generous discounts?

    Thank you again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    marc68 said:

    It appears that many people on this forum are getting the GLE350 way below invoice based on the prices they are mentioning in their comments. I assume the dealers must be getting dealer cash or some other promo from MB. Does anyone know if this is true?

    That seems likely, but we have no way to confirm.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144
    pcbrs said:

    Dear Michaell,

    Thank you so much for the invaluable information you have graciously shared with us! I was wondering:

    1. What is the residual on a 2016 GLE300D for a 36 months/10K lease. I saw the 36 months/12K lease had a 59%.

    2. Is the money factor still around .00200-.00220 for the 36 months/10K lease?

    3. How are people getting below invoice pricing on the GLE350, and does that extend to GLE300D?

    4. Any dealerships in California giving out the generous discounts?

    Thank you again.

    1. 59% for 36/12
    2. Yes, .00200 to .00220 MF on the GLE300D
    3. We don't track selling prices; use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page
    4. No information on dealerships.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leasebuyerleasebuyer Posts: 14
    Can you please provide MF and Residual on the GLE350 4Matic for 36/12k? Also are there any new incentives or rebates for June?
    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807

    Can you please provide MF and Residual on the GLE350 4Matic for 36/12k? Also are there any new incentives or rebates for June?
    Thanks again!

    .00081 MF and 56% residual.

    We don't have Mercedes incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc68marc68 Posts: 64
    How much below invoice do u think i can negotiate on a 2016 GLE? It appears that its possible to get below invoice?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807
    marc68 said:

    How much below invoice do u think i can negotiate on a 2016 GLE? It appears that its possible to get below invoice?

    Sorry.. .wouldn't have a clue.

    Use the Make/Model/Year pull-downs at the top of the page to get Edmunds TMV.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tmirktmirk los angelesPosts: 3
    edited June 2016
    How much for a 2016 GLE 350 4 matic 36/15k Thanks Michael! You are providing an awesome service!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,807
    tmirk said:

    How much for a 2016 GLE 350 4 matic 36/15k Thanks Michael! You are providing an awesome service!

    How much? Beats me..

    .00081 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Could you please tell me the June rates (mf and residual) for the following:

    '16 GLE350 4matic (New York) = 36/12k
    '16 GLE450 Coupe 4matic (New York) = 36/12k

    Also, as I understand it, MF drops .0008 when doing a one-pay lease, correct?
    If i were to combine AMA fleet incentive to this deal, (lets say its $2000), does the 2000 come off the Cap Cost?

    Thank you sir,

    -H

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,144

    Hello,

    Could you please tell me the June rates (mf and residual) for the following:

    '16 GLE350 4matic (New York) = 36/12k
    '16 GLE450 Coupe 4matic (New York) = 36/12k

    Also, as I understand it, MF drops .0008 when doing a one-pay lease, correct?
    If i were to combine AMA fleet incentive to this deal, (lets say its $2000), does the 2000 come off the Cap Cost?

    Thank you sir,

    -H

    350 - .00081 and 56%
    450 Coupe - .00165 and 56%

    No information on one-pay MF discounts, nor on any incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.