2017 Audi A4 Lease Questions

18911131448

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    jtse106 said:

    Managed to get this quote today from a local Audi dealer in southern California. What do you think? Looks decent on paper.

    Premium plus with quattro, sport and tech packages on a 0 down, 36/10 lease
    MSRP: 49880
    Adjusted cap cost: 44480
    Residual: 59%
    MF: 0.00099 (I know this is marked up a bit)

    Driveoff: 1849.65 (includes 795 acquisition, 406, DMV, CA tax, smog/tire fees)
    Monthly: 552.70 after CA tax

    According to dealer approximately 20 dollars more per month if on a 36/12 lease due to drop in residual to 58%.

    Thoughts?

    What is the tax rate?

    I get $491/mo before tax with your numbers. Base MF will save you about $15/mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,651
    jtse106 said:

    Managed to get this quote today from a local Audi dealer in southern California. What do you think? Looks decent on paper.

    Premium plus with quattro, sport and tech packages on a 0 down, 36/10 lease
    MSRP: 49880
    Adjusted cap cost: 44480
    Residual: 59%
    MF: 0.00099 (I know this is marked up a bit)

    Driveoff: 1849.65 (includes 795 acquisition, 406, DMV, CA tax, smog/tire fees)
    Monthly: 552.70 after CA tax

    According to dealer approximately 20 dollars more per month if on a 36/12 lease due to drop in residual to 58%.

    Thoughts?

    Using .00099 MF (base is .00079), the payment should be $491/mo.+tax. Your payment looks a little high.
    If tax rate is 9%, the payment should be about $17/mo. less.

    12K/yr at 58% residual should only add $13.35/mo.+tax.. Or $15/mo., at most.

    .00079 MF would save about $15/mo.+tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jtse106jtse106 Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

    jtse106 said:

    Managed to get this quote today from a local Audi dealer in southern California. What do you think? Looks decent on paper.

    Premium plus with quattro, sport and tech packages on a 0 down, 36/10 lease
    MSRP: 49880
    Adjusted cap cost: 44480
    Residual: 59%
    MF: 0.00099 (I know this is marked up a bit)

    Driveoff: 1849.65 (includes 795 acquisition, 406, DMV, CA tax, smog/tire fees)
    Monthly: 552.70 after CA tax

    According to dealer approximately 20 dollars more per month if on a 36/12 lease due to drop in residual to 58%.

    Thoughts?

    Using .00099 MF (base is .00079), the payment should be $491/mo.+tax. Your payment looks a little high.
    If tax rate is 9%, the payment should be about $17/mo. less.

    12K/yr at 58% residual should only add $13.35/mo.+tax.. Or $15/mo., at most.

    .00079 MF would save about $15/mo.+tax.
    Awesome thanks for the input. I just called another dealer who quoted me 519 before tax for a 36/12, with a MF of 0.00079. Looks like its pretty darn close but will definitely try and close the gap.

    Thanks everyone, this site is awesome!
  • noles200noles200 Member Posts: 49
    Did new numbers come out today? I saw that you mentioned yesterday was last day for current lease numbers. If I missed out I guess I'll have to wait. Ugh. Just couldn't get something to quite work. Patience....patience. :smile:
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    noles200 said:

    Did new numbers come out today? I saw that you mentioned yesterday was last day for current lease numbers. If I missed out I guess I'll have to wait. Ugh. Just couldn't get something to quite work. Patience....patience. :smile:

    Yep, the new numbers are here.

    Remind me again what you're looking for?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • noles200noles200 Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2016
    Sorry. Looking at Prestige 36/12k and 15k or 42/12. As always, thanks for all you do for us.
  • jtse106jtse106 Member Posts: 19
    Can you also provide the new August numbers for premium plus quattro 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thanks!
  • audia4ericaudia4eric Member Posts: 2
    Looking for the new numbers for the Premium Plus FWD w/ tech package at 36/12.

    And numbers for Premium FWD at 36/12.

    Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    noles200 said:

    Sorry. Looking at Prestige 36/12k and 15k or 42/12. As always, thanks for all you do for us.

    Quattro or FWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    jtse106 said:

    Can you also provide the new August numbers for premium plus quattro 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thanks!

    .00079 and 59% / 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528

    Looking for the new numbers for the Premium Plus FWD w/ tech package at 36/12.

    And numbers for Premium FWD at 36/12.

    Thanks!!!

    Prem / Prem + 36/12 - .00034 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • noles200noles200 Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2016
    Michaell said:

    noles200 said:

    Sorry. Looking at Prestige 36/12k and 15k or 42/12. As always, thanks for all you do for us.

    Quattro or FWD?
    So I think this is all inclusive of info:
    Audi A4 Quattro. Prestige. 36/12 and 15K or 42/12 for NJ.

    Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    noles200 said:

    Michaell said:

    noles200 said:

    Sorry. Looking at Prestige 36/12k and 15k or 42/12. As always, thanks for all you do for us.

    Quattro or FWD?
    So I think this is all inclusive of info:
    Audi A4 Quattro. Prestige. 36/12 and 15K or 42/12 for NJ.

    Thanks again.
    36/15 - .00079 and 52%. Add 2% for 12k
    42/12 - .00099 and 50%.

    $750 loyalty incentive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Hello!

    I am looking at leasing a 17 P+ Quattro with tech & cold weather packages.
    Term is 36 months / 12k miles per yr.

    Can you give me:

    MF and Residual?
    Is there lease calc somewhere?
    How can u make the dealer honor these numbers?
    Where ahould i say i got my numbers?

    First time lessee. Thamks for any help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    guru001 said:

    Hello!

    I am looking at leasing a 17 P+ Quattro with tech & cold weather packages.
    Term is 36 months / 12k miles per yr.

    Can you give me:

    MF and Residual?
    Is there lease calc somewhere?
    How can u make the dealer honor these numbers?
    Where ahould i say i got my numbers?

    First time lessee. Thamks for any help.

    1. .00079 and 58%
    2. http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html
    3. You politely tell them you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF
    4. You don't tell them

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks, Michaell. I will post my experience..
  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Thank you. Will share my experience.
  • nali66usnali66us Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide the August numbers in Atlanta, Ga for
    Premium plus FWD with Technology and Premium plus Quattro
    42/10?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,651
    nali66us said:

    Can you please provide the August numbers in Atlanta, Ga for
    Premium plus FWD with Technology and Premium plus Quattro
    42/10?
    Thanks!

    .00054 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • theforgiventheforgiven Member Posts: 9
    Hello, I'm interested in the numbers for a P+ Quattro with tech and without tech. 36/12 and 42/12 for both options in Michigan and Toledo, Ohio if they're different. The Toledo dealer is in close proximity. Thanks for your assistance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528

    Hello, I'm interested in the numbers for a P+ Quattro with tech and without tech. 36/12 and 42/12 for both options in Michigan and Toledo, Ohio if they're different. The Toledo dealer is in close proximity. Thanks for your assistance.

    36/12 - .00079 and 58%
    42/12 - .00099 and 54%

    Individual options do not affect these numbers.

    No regional difference between OH and MI - go with whatever dealer cuts you the best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Michaell: Thanks for the info you provided yesterday for a lease. Below is 2 offers i have on a A4 Premium Plus with Tech and Cold weather packages:
    OFFER 1: Indianapolis
    Negotiated price - 45,682
    Lease 36 months 12,000 miles per year = $699/mo
    Due up front = first month’s payment $699 + $199 doc fee + $25.25 title = total due at signing: $923.25
    MF: .00209 and 58% residual

    OFFER2: Chicago
    Negotiated price - 45,398 + Fees $279 + Tax $3177
    Lease 36 months 12,000 miles per year = $612/mo with $0 down
    Not sure about MF and residual used

    Can you see if offer 2 looks ok? I am from Indy so i would like to negotiate with Indy dealer if he gives good numbers. Else, Chicago it is. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    guru001 said:

    Michaell: Thanks for the info you provided yesterday for a lease. Below is 2 offers i have on a A4 Premium Plus with Tech and Cold weather packages:
    OFFER 1: Indianapolis
    Negotiated price - 45,682
    Lease 36 months 12,000 miles per year = $699/mo
    Due up front = first month’s payment $699 + $199 doc fee + $25.25 title = total due at signing: $923.25
    MF: .00209 and 58% residual

    OFFER2: Chicago
    Negotiated price - 45,398 + Fees $279 + Tax $3177
    Lease 36 months 12,000 miles per year = $612/mo with $0 down
    Not sure about MF and residual used

    Can you see if offer 2 looks ok? I am from Indy so i would like to negotiate with Indy dealer if he gives good numbers. Else, Chicago it is. Thanks!

    What are the MSRP's of the vehicles?

    Offer 1 has a huge markup on the MF

    Illinois forces you to pay the sales tax up front; not sure how complicated it would be to get that money reimbursed as you live, and will register the car in, Indiana.

    Residual is fixed by the bank, so 36/12 will be 58% for both deals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    49120 on the indy (1st) car.
    48920 on the chicago car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    guru001 said:

    49120 on the indy (1st) car.
    48920 on the chicago car.

    For the Indy deal, using the base MF of .00079 with those prices, I get $536/mo before tax

    For the Chicago deal, I've added the fees to the selling price, resulting in a payment of $539/mo before tax

    So, pretty identical, assuming you can get the dealers to give you the base MF (you do that by politely telling them you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF).

    If you live in Indy, the local deal is better, all the way around.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Great! Thank you sir. 
    Will see if indy will deal.

    Also checking if i can get a refund if i pay full tax in IL.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    guru001 said:

    Great! Thank you sir. 
    Will see if indy will deal.

    Also checking if i can get a refund if i pay full tax in IL.

    You should be able to, just don't know how much paperwork you'll have to wade through to get it...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Indy dealer came back and said they cannot do befter than .00159
    Will Chicago deale be able to give me a temp tag and allow me to pay tax and registet in IN?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,651
    guru001 said:

    Indy dealer came back and said they cannot do befter than .00159
    Will Chicago deale be able to give me a temp tag and allow me to pay tax and registet in IN?

    Sorry.. we don't have any information on that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nlclhc1nlclhc1 Member Posts: 68
    guru001 said:

    Indy dealer came back and said they cannot do befter than .00159
    Will Chicago deale be able to give me a temp tag and allow me to pay tax and registet in IN?

    Have you tried with the audi Dealer in South Bend?

    I have worked with them and I have been quite happy.

    I can give you the info via PM.
  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    I will be glad to try the southbrnd dealer.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    nlclhc1 said:

    guru001 said:

    Indy dealer came back and said they cannot do befter than .00159
    Will Chicago deale be able to give me a temp tag and allow me to pay tax and registet in IN?

    Have you tried with the audi Dealer in South Bend?

    I have worked with them and I have been quite happy.

    I can give you the info via PM.
    You are welcome to share the dealer name and the salesman name.

    Just no contact info (phone, email, URL, etc.)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audia4ericaudia4eric Member Posts: 2
    Hi i have this deal for FWD Premium Plus w/ tech

    MSRP: $45,760.00
    Negotiated price: $40,086.98
    MF 0.00034
    Res 56%

    Lease terms: 36mo 12k
    $1200.00 due at signing

    Final monthly: $480.00/mo incl tax (LA County tax)

    Is this a good deal? I'm not sure if the monthly is calculated correctly?
  • jtse106jtse106 Member Posts: 19
    Does someone mind double checking the math? New negotiated quote with dealer in LA

    Premium Plus with Quattro, Sport/Tech packages
    MSRP: 48880
    Cap Cost: 44650
    MF: 0.00079
    Residual: 58%

    Dealer giving it for 510/month before tax, with 9% CA state tax will come out to about 556.38. Did the calculations at home and it looks like it checks out.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,651

    Hi i have this deal for FWD Premium Plus w/ tech

    MSRP: $45,760.00
    Negotiated price: $40,086.98
    MF 0.00034
    Res 56%

    Lease terms: 36mo 12k
    $1200.00 due at signing

    Final monthly: $480.00/mo incl tax (LA County tax)

    Is this a good deal? I'm not sure if the monthly is calculated correctly?

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, then I get $446/mo.+tax.

    That looks pretty close. To get an exact calculation, ask them for the adjusted CAP cost.
    $1200 sounds about right for 1st payment, title/registration/doc fee.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,651
    jtse106 said:

    Does someone mind double checking the math? New negotiated quote with dealer in LA

    Premium Plus with Quattro, Sport/Tech packages
    MSRP: 48880
    Cap Cost: 44650
    MF: 0.00079
    Residual: 58%

    Dealer giving it for 510/month before tax, with 9% CA state tax will come out to about 556.38. Did the calculations at home and it looks like it checks out.

    Thanks!

    If it's 36/12, then the MF and residual are correct.

    I get $510.43/mo.+tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nlclhc1nlclhc1 Member Posts: 68
    guru001 said:

    I will be glad to try the southbrnd dealer.

    The dealer is Audi of Michiana and the sales person is Robert Schell.
  • nali66usnali66us Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Looking at a Premium Plus with Technology FWD in Atlanta.
    MSRP of 46,705
    Selling price of 44,112
    Fees of 630.
    Sale tax of 7%

    I'm planning on trading in my $6000 Mini

    What should be the monthly payment for 42/10?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    nali66us said:

    Hi,
    Looking at a Premium Plus with Technology FWD in Atlanta.
    MSRP of 46,705
    Selling price of 44,112
    Fees of 630.
    Sale tax of 7%

    I'm planning on trading in my $6000 Mini

    What should be the monthly payment for 42/10?
    Thanks!

    42/10 FWD Premium Plus - .00054 and 53%

    In GA, sales tax is assessed against the entire selling price.

    We don't recommend using trade equity as cap reduction - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

    Use it to pay the tax and other up front costs, then have the dealer cut you a check for the balance.

    Therefore, the selling price becomes the cap cost, and your payment is $498/mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Hello. This is tied to the chicago versus indy lease.
    Indy said their best MF is .00159. 
    Chicago said they r going to charge 1455 only as tax based on lease payments.
    So, 609 does not make sense either. I will find out MF.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    guru001 said:

    Hello. This is tied to the chicago versus indy lease.
    Indy said their best MF is .00159. 
    Chicago said they r going to charge 1455 only as tax based on lease payments.
    So, 609 does not make sense either. I will find out MF.

    Keep us posted.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Ok. I questioned the money factor and asked to apply .00079.
    They came back with 592.77 including 1450 or so tax included.
    So, 592.77 with no money down and first payment at delivery.
    Fair?
  • dom8925dom8925 Member Posts: 30
    Looking to do multiple security deposits. I see that each one reduces the money factor by .00005 points. Is this something that a dealer can change or is it a fixed amount that every dealer must honor? I want to know if it's something else that I must negotiate.
  • umoows99umoows99 Member Posts: 3
    Hi There, new to the forum!

    will be happy to read your thoughts about this offer that i got:

    MSRP 42,845
    Sale price 37,463
    Documentation 490
    License / Title 395
    Acquisition fee 795

    Due on delivery 3000 (435 1st payment + 2665 down payment for doc/aq./etc + total deal)

    Residual 56%, 15K miles
    sales tax 7%
    MF 0.00079

    So overall - total monthly including tax - 435 p/m (+ the 3,000 due on delivery)

    thoughts?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    guru001 said:

    Ok. I questioned the money factor and asked to apply .00079.
    They came back with 592.77 including 1450 or so tax included.
    So, 592.77 with no money down and first payment at delivery.
    Fair?

    Remind us of the MSRP and net cap cost again?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    dom8925 said:

    Looking to do multiple security deposits. I see that each one reduces the money factor by .00005 points. Is this something that a dealer can change or is it a fixed amount that every dealer must honor? I want to know if it's something else that I must negotiate.

    This is fixed by Audi Financial. Dealer cannot modify this.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,528
    umoows99 said:

    Hi There, new to the forum!

    will be happy to read your thoughts about this offer that i got:

    MSRP 42,845
    Sale price 37,463
    Documentation 490
    License / Title 395
    Acquisition fee 795

    Due on delivery 3000 (435 1st payment + 2665 down payment for doc/aq./etc + total deal)

    Residual 56%, 15K miles
    sales tax 7%
    MF 0.00079

    So overall - total monthly including tax - 435 p/m (+ the 3,000 due on delivery)

    thoughts?

    Thanks!

    I get $452/mo with tax using those numbers. How much of the $2665 is going to cap reduction?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • umoows99umoows99 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    umoows99 said:

    Hi There, new to the forum!

    will be happy to read your thoughts about this offer that i got:

    MSRP 42,845
    Sale price 37,463
    Documentation 490
    License / Title 395
    Acquisition fee 795

    Due on delivery 3000 (435 1st payment + 2665 down payment for doc/aq./etc + total deal)

    Residual 56%, 15K miles
    sales tax 7%
    MF 0.00079

    So overall - total monthly including tax - 435 p/m (+ the 3,000 due on delivery)

    thoughts?

    Thanks!

    I get $452/mo with tax using those numbers. How much of the $2665 is going to cap reduction?
    Thanks for the answer - not really sure, but my guess is that docs and license are due on delivery right? so my guess it'll 1,780

    they assured me that i'll pay the 435 + 3,000 delivery w/o any additional dime. am i missing something?

    do you think it is a good deal?

    Thanks again!
  • guru001guru001 Member Posts: 15
    Hello. This is a follow on these 2 offers:

    ORG. OFFER 1: Indianapolis
    Negotiated price - 45,682
    Lease 36 months 12,000 miles per year = $699/mo
    Due up front = first month’s payment $699 + $199 doc fee + $25.25 title = total due at signing: $923.25
    MF: .00209 and 58% residual 

    ORG. OFFER2: Chicago
    Negotiated price - 45,398 + Fees $279 + Tax $1455
    Lease 36 months 12,000 miles per year = $612/mo with $0 down
    Not sure about MF and residual used.

    indy dealers best MF is .000159 take it orcleave it.

    Chicago quoted 592.77 after asking for .00079
    Is chicago deal fair or still high? 
  • graylackgraylack Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide the August numbers in Houston, TX for the
    Premium Plus FWD with the Technology Package 36/12 ?
    Thank You
This discussion has been closed.