Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler 300C SRT-8

Comments

• srt84mesrt84me Member Posts: 7
    They want 40,000 bucks over msrp. man that is crazy. any idea if the 300c srt8 is going to be produced awhile. maybe I'll wait for some time. let all the hype come down a bit. 5-10,000 over msrp tolerable but not 40,000. :mad:
  • jthompjthomp Member Posts: 27
    Thanks for the help. I love this car, I have had no problems with it at all. I have option pkg 1 and 2, no kicker system. It is black. I paid 52,000. Sticker was 47,100. Never thought I would pay over sticker for a car. It handles so well, and so fast. The brakes do keep me cleaning the rims. I will let everyone know if any problems arise.
  • b4teenb4teen Member Posts: 9
    To srt84me...They're sinffing paint at that dealership. I got mine for 52k. 7k over the 45 sticker. I've seen 2 other people on this site that did the same. That seems to be the average. Mine was a little higher because I opted for the extended warranty. I don't know if anyone has them now. You have to call around. There was a dealership in Orange County, CA that was goiung to sell me one even though they didn't have it yet and when it came in they would give me first pick. I was even considering that.
  • equinnequinn Member Posts: 17
    i saw it today for the first time. it is a very light grey. almost has a blue look to it. if you have seen the crossfire in charcoal and are thinking it is similar to this it is not by any means. it is a nice unique color.
  • nqrider1nqrider1 Member Posts: 27
    Awesome...my dealer told me that anything with "steel" in it from DC might have a blueish tint.....Is the metallic good quality?

Anyone have that build code for the Kicker yet? I also found that the Touring Package to get the back up sensors is N/A on the build site....so I have e-mailed Chrysler to help me before my car goes to build....I find myself wanting my car to be delayed until I can get those 2 build options!!!
    the metallic quality is good. i searched chryslers dealer only website for you and could not find any codes for the kicker speakers or a touring package with back up sensors. from looking at some of the pictures posted of the kicker system, to me the enclosure and woofer size look way to small for a trunk of this size to make a real impact on sound quality. i would opt for an aftermarket set up.
  • theorthoguytheorthoguy Member Posts: 2
    Based on a few of the posts previously, it looks like the SRT-8 has numerous high end components - the braking system for one. High end components usually imply high costs for maintenance and repair. What are you thoughts of buying the extended warranty - with or without maintenance included?
    i would buy an extended warranty but then again i work at the dealership so i get it cheaper, it depends on the cost. one thing to conisder is that the 06 does not come standard with the 7 yr 70k power train warranty so an extended warranty is a good idea. the maintenance plan is good because it winds up costing you about half for the 1st three years scheduled services over what it would cost if you paid for them each time you visit the dealership.
  • inperfecttimeinperfecttime Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while. Congrats to all those that have their cars and those ahead of me in the production line. :)
    Glad to see I'm not the only one stuck between Steel and Black. It almost seems like this car in black would fit in nicely with all the Towncar limos idling off Wall St here, and -er- I'm not for hire. :P

A humble request: Have any of you Steelers received a car yet and taken/thinking about taking photos? I've been browsing everywhere, but the professional shots aren't helping in the color department. It wasn't even at the Chrysler Inspired Drive this past weekend. *headdesk*

Feature-wise, my car's looking fully loaded +kicker -tvs, and I couldn't be more thrilled.*big cheesy grin* Oh, the horsepower.
    So what is the build code for the Kicker???
    I originally wanted the black but no one even had a car to look at period. Then I found an srt8 but it was silver. I knew how hard it would be to get one so I was inclined to get the silver. Now I'm not sorry. The black is very classy but the silver really shows all the lines and curves in the light. I seem to see a lot more detail in the car. I think I like silver better now. If I knew how to send e-mail photos I would
  • inperfecttimeinperfecttime Member Posts: 2
    Just checking, are you talking the Light Silver or Silver Steel? (IMHO, these two color names are really confusing/ annoying)

If you were talking to me, I believe the Kicker build code is RC5.
    First...thanks for the code...I will go try it out with Chrysler....they never got back to me via their web site.

Second, I agree with the lighter silver showing the lines of the car better. But I opted for the in-between shade of Silver Steel which appears to be a bluish silver.

Still no car so can't say for sure.....

I bet we all will post pictures when we can!
    I saw the silver steel, it is the same color as the crossfire that looks almost light blue. It kinda baby blue silver metallic. Pretty, but I think I like the black and the silver best.
    what do you mean you pay about half for maint the first 3 years with the extended warranty. I did not recieve that info when offered the extended warranty. I can still get the warranty if I act fast. I just had the oil changed and that alone was 62 dollars. Does the warranty help with all routine maint or just some.
    the maintenace plan covers the 1st three years scheduled services. everything that is in your owners manual i think its schedule b which is the 3k mile oil change interval, oil changes, tire rotations etc. when you buy it chrysler sends you coupons in the mail to use instead of having to pay every time you go to the dealership. if you add up the cost of each scheduled service the maintenance plan cost is about half that. i asked our gm about the kicker system and he said it would be available for order jun 13th and that the people who got it before that must have had some kind of an inside track or knew someone at chrylser.
    I just checked with the dealer and they told me I cant get the service plan on high performance vehicles like the SRT 8 because it requires synthetic oil. If there is a place I can get this service plan I want it, the oil change just cost me 62.00 and that was a bargain, some places wanted 115.00
    I went to a dealer in Northern california, he wants 70,000 bucks for a silver srt8. wouldn't budge. this is reckless. :mad: But I think most delaers that have them will sell it for 50,000-55,000. Just gotta check around. I might just go buy a mustang gt. its just about as quick, and hella lot cheaper. I will wait till I read about the reliabilty of the car in consumer reports. I sure its a nice car, but, 10,000 over msrp is a little to rich for me. I can do 3,000-5,000 max.
  • adam8gadam8g Member Posts: 4
    The Chrysler dealers in California are kinda nuts.
    So I went to the local caddy dealer just now.

You can buy the CTS-V at the Gm employee price - about $1,500 UNDER invoice.

ha-ha

Will drive this puppy until the Chrysler dealers get real.
  • kevm14kevm14 Member Posts: 423
    I might just go buy a mustang gt. its just about as quick

A mustang GT is closer to a regular 300C...
    An 05 GTO is pretty close to a 300C SRT-8, at least.
  • jzanetisjzanetis Member Posts: 1
    I have just short of 1,000 miles on my SRT8. Other than the gas mileage it is everything I had hoped it would be! What's a little gas? I am having the cold air intake and the exhaust improved. This sholud take it up to close to 500 hp. My gas guzzler tax here in Carmel, Indiana was $2,100 and it was in the MSRP. My SRT stickered for $47,700. There were a few extras added to the original sticker of $45,500. I paid sticker ($47,700) plus window tint, new cold air intake, and new exhaust. These extras are about $1,000 total.
    Yeah, the mustang gt is quick, srt8 is quicker and double the mustangs price.. cts-v might be a viable alternative till the srt8's bubble bursts, and chrysler starts discounting it. Yeah its gonna be a long wait. That car is awesome, maybe I'll move to indiana instead of Kalifornia. :P hey theres a cold air intake available already, mopar makes?
    I got the plan from my dealership ( Tuttle-Click in Orange County., CA.) I got my coupon book in the mail. Each coupon gets oil change, filter and lube....synthetic. I just go in and pay with the coupon. I dont know what your dealship is talking about. I got mine when I bought the car. I dont know if they dont sell it later after a certain amount of time....
    Yeah, the mustang gt is quick, srt8 is quicker and double the mustangs price.. cts-v might be a viable alternative till the srt8's bubble bursts, and chrysler starts discounting it

And the SRT-8 is like twice the car the mustang is...no comparison.

CTS-V is also a nice ride, but is a step smaller than the 300.
  • homeboy1homeboy1 Member Posts: 4
    And the SRT-8 is like twice the car the mustang is...no comparison.....

Apples and oranges or more to the point bourbon and beer.

I saw a black 300C SRT8 at a weekend Mopar event. This monster is even more beautiful in person. Black is the only way to go. The owner was a Chrysler employee, who had the pleasure of walking his car down the line. He had the Kicker option (a special deal from the kicker rep just for him, he said only one built to date) and loves it. He said, the SRT guys strongly suggested the mopar cold air option. They said that the actual HP at crank is closer to 450 + and that the cold air will add another 10-15 HP. These appear to already be on back order as well. The other good news is that they are working on a higher performance throttle body, still in R&D.
    Oh ya the bad news, according to this guy, who works at the plant, they are lucky to get 10 cars built per week and are already 8mths behind schedule.
    With the Charger and Magnums coming on to the line, they expect this to only get worse.
    Take a seat, its going to be a long wait!
  • stretch2stretch2 Member Posts: 2
    I have read so much negative reporting about the wait for the SRT8's that I'm posting my first computer message to share my experience. Ordered my silver 2006 SRT8 on 2-14-05. Had to go out of state to get the best price. I signed a contract with a dealer in Colorado whose principal is the co-chairman of the Chrysler dealers of North America. Got my VIN 10 days ago and my production confirmation for 6-24-05 today.
    Each step of this lengthy process has been what the dealer originally told me when I signed my contract. I'm told that over 30 SRT8's are being made every day for every shift at the Brampton Ontario plant and that if your dealer really has an allotment for this car it is being produced. I hope this information will put a smile on your faces. Retired and ready to race!!!!!!!!!! :) .
    Well Stretch......Your information does match up to mine also. I ordered mine in Feb also and it should be ready too...soon. 30 cars a day makes more sense since they planned 5000 a year.

I saw a new Charger today....nice. I am almost an SRT8 Charger with Daytona package kind of guy myself. But since they aren't making a Daytona SRT8....

The 300C is gonna be a nice sleeper though...maybe a cop will believe me that I wasn't speeding in a 300C!!!!

GM has announced a revamped SS plan. 303HP front drive cars.....LOL...I've raced 3 Camaros and 2 vettes in both SCCA autocross and 1/4 mile drags in Epping, NH. GM has awesome LS engines...but all the wrong cars for them.....Well the CTS-V is a nice car and the vette...but I have kids....need a back seat. Out here...the closest Caddy dealership is an hour away and my Dodge Boys are 3 miles away!

Anyone who buys a CTS-V, a new Mustang, AMG, etc....instead of waiting for an SRT8 will be happy too. There are a few just plain old awesome cars out right now. Take a GT500 Mustang convertible over a 300C SRT8??? Maybe....I hope to race one of those....How about a GTO against it? All these "pickup" races will be a blast and all the cars have their own unique aspects....I love all of them.....But now where is my darn SRT8!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying for it!!!
  • philrl9philrl9 Member Posts: 1
    Hi jzanetis,

I just purchased an '06 300c srt-8 and read about you adding the cold air intake and making exhaust mods. Where are these modifications available through?

Thanks!
    By the way...for those California guys paying too much for an SRT8....

While rechecking all the build options for my car today since today is the day we can add Kickers and Touring packages to the build sheets...supposedly....

I noticed the car is 50 state ULEV certified. So I would say you can "import" the car from anywhere and avoid the CA novelty surcharge!

My car is stickered at $46,336 now. A CTS-V with lesser brakes, wheels, sound, and a few other short comings...with GM employee price is $47,800. So even though the LS6 is a sweet motor and GM has a good handling package....I am waiting out my SRT8 to be built.

Before anyone goes and buys 500HP upgrades....be sure they are proven upgrades. I know on my 5.7L Hemi Ram some early exhausts detuned the motors. I run a chip programmer, throttle body spacer, cold air induction, exhaust, etcc on the Ram now...for about 400HP. But I get 11MPH! The new 2006 Rams will have EMS and get 15+ city!

Hemi's are awesome but be respectful to the GM guys even if they are near bankruptcy!!! LS2, LS6, & Supercharged STS's are here to stay too.....

So Let's go chase em down and make it fun!!!
  • ford624ford624 Member Posts: 75
    I was wondering if there were any Chrysler 300 C SRT8 owners that have changed their OEM wheels and tires to something else; and wanted to sell the OEM's !?
    We'd have to actually get our cars before we can take parts off them!!! LOL

How about some bald tires next year???

I'd say it will be real tough to get what you are looking for....

Anyone on this forum actually have a car yet???
  • 300c4me300c4me Member Posts: 4
    Having seen SS next to BS and BB 300s, I would say SS is 1/4 to 1/3 of the way from BS to BB. In other words, it is not a dark grey by any means. Further, it has a very slight hint or sparkle of light blue to it. Hope that helps.
    I love my SRT and it runs great so far, I have about 700 miles on it. I was wondering if the SRT shifts to 4 cylinder like the 300C. The salesman said it does, but I dont see it, and I havent read it anywhere. I get about 16-17 mpg.
  • redbird15redbird15 Member Posts: 6
    The SRT does not have the multi displacement engine. It runs on all 8 cylinders all the time. Your salesman should know his product better....
    Do you think the price will drop anytime soon. I paid 55000 with all options except kickers. I would hate to see the price come way down, My husband would kill me.
    Thanks for the info, thats what I thought, maybe you should sell them. My salesman didnt even know what an SRT 8 was
    Well so goes all the false comments on this forum. The Kicker system still can NOT be added as of 4:30 EST today. The back up sensors are part of the Touring package for an SRT8. They are part of the Protection Package on a 300C. The Touring Package still can NOT be added to a build sheet either!

Chyrsler will not respond other than to tell me to see my dealer.

Even a Ford 500 has the back-up sensors...Low blow...but I am even loosing my patience...

I wish a DC rep was on this forum with some real answers.....

My wife is turning me down for sex until I get this car....
  • swagswag Member Posts: 16
    Does anyone know if the SRT 8 requires a special wheel off set to clear the Brembos? I would like to switch to a chrome 20" or 22" wheel.
    This might piss some of you off but a week ago I walked into my local Chrysler dealer and bought a silver SRT8 off the lot. I live in Manitoba Canada and I guess people have no clue what an SRT8 is. It has everything but the nav option. So far I have 1200 miles on it. I have one rattle in the overhead console so I need to take it back for that. The motor is sick! I can spin the tires at will until the ESP cuts in (even when the ESP is off it still cuts in). I am getting around 21mpg on the highway if I set the cruise at 65mph. I sold my Subaru WRX STI to get this car so its a big switch for me. Go cart VS sick fast luxury car. I already got a huge screw in the right front tire so I have to order one before I try a top speed run! I saw that Tire Rack has them on for $215.00 each for the fronts so I will be calling them. I ordered a grill and some chrome accents so far but I plan to get 22" wheels asap. If you have any questions I would be glad to give you my impressions. Swag.
    My 2006 SRT8 has a back up alarm. It also has side mirrors that can be set to face down when backing up. Its in the personal options menu on the dash. I can scan my build sheet if it helps you?
    I'd sure like to know what the option code is for the back up sensors. By the web site it is part of the Touring Package. Maybe it also comes with some other package that is not spelled out correctly.

Have fun with your car.

I know where there are 2 silver ones...but I want the one I have on order.....
    I would enjoy any comparisons/contrastings that you may be able to provide between these two cars (the SRT-8 and the STi). Handling? Braking? Acceleration? Feel?
    The STi felt faster but I doubt it was. It was just smaller and had tons of interior noise. Handling wise the weight of the SRT8 keeps it from being a true cornering car but it does well for a big car. Brakes are both great. I like a manual trans but the semi auto is not to bad once you figure out the shift points. The SRT8 is loved by everyone while the STi was loved by tuner kids and asian hotties. The STi could be used in the winter with a set of Michelin Pilot Ice while the SRT8 will be parked. Maybe its the Goodyears but the thing spins the tires quite often before the ESP cuts in. I hated the STi on the highway because it was rough and noisy. The SRT8 is much better but the big tires do create some harshness and noise. I had a huge stereo in the STi just to hear it at highway speeds! Overall I loved the STi but I didnt want a second one. The SRT8 was the best choice without buying an M5.
    In terms of sheer potential ET in the 1/4 mile, I think the SRT-8 and STi might be about even, in the low 13s. However, the trap speeds show quite a discrepancy. If my memory serves, the STi is in the 100mph range, while the SRT-8 is pushing 105+. That's big, and means the SRT-8 would walk/run from an STi from pretty much any rolling start competition you can think of, all the way to 173mph. It's probably the turbo on the STi that makes it feel faster (when it transitions to full boost during WOT, you get that nice shove in the back).

Chrysler is going to release an AWD version of the SRT-8, which is neat, but I think it'll just make the car heavier and less fun overall, even if it means true 4-season drivability.
  • kc2ntlhkc2ntlh Member Posts: 2
    nqrider, care to share with us where the 2 silver ones are?
    I bought a used Tahoe for the winter so I will just park the SRT8 once the snow flies!
  • pscdocpscdoc Member Posts: 93
    My local chrysler dealer just called me and said they just got ANOTHER SRT8 in and for me to come by and take a look. The color is black (not my color, I'm waiting for a bright silver) but I will go in and have a first hand look in person. They actually sold one 2 weeks ago too. They are asking 10K over.
    i just looked on chryslers dealer connect for all of you which is a dealer access only site. the code for the kicker system is rc5 and it is active in their ordering system. i dont see anything about a touring package. and the park assist is not part of srt option group one. it shows as standard equipment on the 06 model. we have a srt8 on our lot that has the sensors and it does not have option group one or any touring package. it only has option group 2. fyI there is also a option for daytime running lights (dont know who would want them but its there) hope this helps.
    ok sorry for the big post but this should clear the confusion up for everyone. i cut and pasted this directly from chrysler.com it clearly shows that the rear park assist is standard equipment on the 06 srt8. as for the touring package it is a dealer installed accessory package (you can see this on chrylser.com if you build an srt8) consisting of the rear park assist, premium floor mats and wheel locks. it would not make any sense to add this to an srt8 as the rear park assist is already there. As for the kicker system it shows that is 695 and i cant wait to hear it!
    2006 300C SRT8
    Base Price $39,920
    SRT8 X Pkg. $0
    Options $3,610
    Accessories $0
    Destination $675
    Adjustments $2,100
    MSRP $46,305 *

Net Price $46,305 *
    Est. Finance Payment $823 ‡

MODEL
    2006 300C SRT8 X Pkg. $39,920.00

COLOR
    Primary: Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat Included
    Interior: Dark Slate Gray/Light Graystone Included

POWER
    6.1L SRT HEMI SMPI V8 Engine Included
    3.06 Axle Ratio Included
    5-Speed Automatic W5A580 Transmission Included

OPTIONS
    Leather-Trimmed Seats w/Preferred Suede® Accents Included
    Front P245/45ZR20 and Rear P255/45ZR20 Perf. Tires Included
    20" x 9.0" Aluminum SRT Design Wheels Included
    13 Kicker SRT High-Performance Speakers $695.00
    AM/FM Stereo w/Cassette, 6-Disc CD and MP3 Players Included
    Air Conditioning with Dual Zone Auto Temp Control Included
    SRT Option Group II $1,965.00
    Power Sunroof $950.00
    Smoker's Group Included
    High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps Included
    Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory Included
    Electronic Stability Program Included
    U.S. 50-State Low-Emissions Vehicle (LEV) Included

STANDARD FEATURES
    Engines
    - 6.1L SRT HEMI SMPI V8 Engine

Axles - Gear Ratios
    - 3.06 Axle Ratio

Transmissions
    - 5-Speed Automatic W5A580 Transmission

Seats
    - Leather-Trimmed Seats w/Preferred Suede® Accents

Tires
    - Front P245/45ZR20 and Rear P255/45ZR20 Perf. Tires

Wheels
    - 20" x 9.0" Aluminum SRT Design Wheels

Speaker Systems
    - 6 Boston Acoustics Speakers

Sound Systems
    - AM/FM Stereo w/Cassette, 6-Disc CD and MP3 Players

Sound System Components
    - Steering Wheel-Mounted Audio Controls
    - Antenna Integrated In Rear Window

Convenience/Security Options
    - Heated Front Seats
    - Power Front Seats
    - One-Touch Power Front Windows with Express Up/Down
    - Front Advanced Multistage Air Bags**
    - Power Trunklid Release
    - Speed-Sensitive Power Locks

Climate Control Options
    - Air Conditioning with Dual Zone Auto Temp Control

Additional Options
    - Smoker's Group
    - Automatic Headlamps
    - Cargo Net
    - Instrument Cluster with Display Screen
    - Security Alarm
    - Outside Temperature and Compass Display
    - Traveler/Mini Trip Computer
    - Universal Garage Door Opener
    - Electronic Vehicle Information Center
    - High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps
    - Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
    - Electronic Stability Program
    - U.S. 50-State Low-Emissions Vehicle (LEV)
    - All-Speed Traction Control
    - Lumbar Adjust for the Driver and Front Passenger
    - 276-Watt Digital Amplifier
    - Exterior Mirrors with Memory Feature
    - Body-Color Exterior Mirrors
    - 12-Volt Center Console Power Outlet
    - 160-Ampere Alternator
    - 19-Gallon Fuel Tank w/Tethered Cap
    - 730-Ampere Maintenance-Free Battery
    - Analog Clock
    - AutoStick® Automatic Transmission
    - Base Headliner Module
    - Black Windshield Moldings
    - Body-Color Door Handles
    - Brake Assist
    - Brake-Park Interlock
    - Cargo Compartment Dress-Up
    - Cell Phone Storage
    - Rear Center 3-Point Seat Belt
    - Child Seat Upper Tether Anchorages
    - Chrome Headlamp Bezels
    - Center Hi-Mount Stop Lamp
    - Dual-Note Electric Horns
    - Electroluminescent Instrument Cluster
    - Floor Carpet
    - Fog Lamps
    - Front and Rear Floor Mats
    - Front Door Courtesy Lamps
    - Height-Adjustable Front Seat Belts
    - Front License Plate Bracket
    - Front Passenger Seat Belt Alert
    - Front Reading/Map Lamps
    - Front and Rear Climate-Control Outlets
    - Full-Length Floor Console
    - Glove Box Lamp
    - Illuminated Entry
    - Inside Emergency Trunklid Release
    - Instrument Panel
    - Remote Keyless Entry
    - Leather-Trimmed Seats
    - Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
    - Lock-Up Torque Converter
    - Non-Locking Fuel Filler Cap
    - Occupant Classification System
    - Rear Passenger Assist Handles
    - Power Accessory Delay
    - Rear 60/40 Folding Seat
    - Rear Chrysler Wing Badge
    - Rear Door Child-Protection Locks
    - Rear Reading/Courtesy Lamps
    - Rear Window Defroster
    - Rear Seat Cupholder In the Armrest
    - Satin Silver Lock Knobs
    - Sentry Key® Engine Immobilizer Theft-Deterrent
    - Speed Control
    - Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
    - Trunk Lamp
    - "300C" Medallion Badge
    - Body-Color Molding with Bright Insert
    - Daylight Opening Moldings
    - Door Sill Scuff Pads
    - Driver's Automatically-Dimming Exterior Mirror
    - Dual Bright Exhaust Tips
    - Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column with Memory
    - Radio/Drivers Seat/Steering Column/Mirrors Memory
    - Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
    - Dual Rear Exhaust
    - Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
    - 180-MPH Speedometer
    - Performance Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
    - Body Color Fascias
    - Cigar Lighter
    - Delete Spare Tire
    - Federal Tier 2, Bin 8 Emissions
    - Front Ash Tray
    - Headlamp Washer
    - High-Performance Suspension
    - High Speed Engine Controller
    - Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
    - b>ParkSense(TM) Rear Back-up System
    - Performance-Tuned Steering
    - Severe Duty II Engine Cooling
    - SRT Track Experience
    - "SRT8" Badge
    - Tire Service Kit
    - Trunklid Spoiler

SPECIFICATIONS
    Exterior Dimensions
    - Overall Width [in]=74.1
    - Overall Length [in]=196.8
    - Overhang - Front [in]=34.5
    - Overhang - Rear [in]=42.4
    - Wheelbase [in]=120.0
    - Track - Front [in]=63.0
    - Turning Diameter (curb-to-curb) - Turning Right [ft]=38.9
    - Ground Clearance=5.6
    - Track - Rear [in]=63.1
    - Overall Height=58.4
    - Turning Diameter (curb-to-curb) - Turning Left [ft]=38.9

Powertrain
    - Engine - Fuel=SMPI
    - Engine - Displacement - Cubic Inches=370.0
    - Engine - Displacement - Cubic Centimeters=6059
    - Final Drive Ratio - Standard ( :1)=3.06
    - Engine - Configuration=6.1L V-8
    - Engine - Torque Rated RPM=4800
    - Engine - Compression Ratio ( :1)=10.3
    - Engine - Displacement - Stroke [in]=3.58
    - Engine - Location=Front
    - Engine - Supercharged=No
    - Engine - Number of Cylinders=8
    - Engine - Turbocharged=No
    - Engine - Horsepower=425
    - Transmission - Number of Forward Speeds=5
    - Engine - Valvetrain - Number of Valves=24
    - Engine - HP Rated RPM=6000
    - Transmission - Automatic or Manual=Automatic
    - Engine - Displacement - Bore [in]=4.00
    - Transmission - Features Overdrive=Yes
  • kc2ntlhkc2ntlh Member Posts: 2
    equinn

:confuse: Is this an actual car that's available or is this just the sample results of a build from the chrysler website? :confuse:

thanks,

kc2ntlh