Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 GMC Acadia Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
edited September 2017 in GMC
Ask your 2017 Acadia lease questions, here!

Check out the 2017 GMC Acadia here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456718

Comments

  • Do you have residual and mf for the new 2017 Acadia? I'm looking for numbers for SLT-2 and Denali for 12 and 15k miles for 24 months.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074

    Do you have residual and mf for the new 2017 Acadia? I'm looking for numbers for SLT-2 and Denali for 12 and 15k miles for 24 months.

    Thanks

    24/15 numbers; add 1% for 12K:

    Denali - .00071 and 72%
    SLT2 - .00071 and 70%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chreeg11chreeg11 Posts: 6
    Do you have residual and MF for SLT2/Denali for 36/12, 36/15, 39/12, and 39/15? Are there going to be any incentives? Unlikely, but thought I'd ask. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    chreeg11 said:

    Do you have residual and MF for SLT2/Denali for 36/12, 36/15, 39/12, and 39/15? Are there going to be any incentives? Unlikely, but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

    SLT2: .00058 MF and 61% residual for 36/15.
    Denali: .00058 MF and 63% residual for 36/15.

    Add 2% for 12K/yr.

    Subtract 3% for 39 months.

    No lease incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    Do you have residual and mf for the new 2017 Acadia? I'm looking for numbers for SLT-2 and Denali for 12 and 15k miles for 24 months.

    Thanks

    24/15 numbers; add 1% for 12K:

    Denali - .00071 and 72%
    SLT2 - .00071 and 70%
    Do you have the numbers for July?
  • Michaell said:

    Do you have residual and mf for the new 2017 Acadia? I'm looking for numbers for SLT-2 and Denali for 12 and 15k miles for 24 months.

    Thanks

    24/15 numbers; add 1% for 12K:

    Denali - .00071 and 72%
    SLT2 - .00071 and 70%
    Do you have the numbers for July?
    Also do you know if there are any incentives or lease pull ahead this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    We didn't get the new rates before the weekend. Probably won't have the information until after the holiday.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    We didn't get the new rates before the weekend. Probably won't have the information until after the holiday.

    I appreciate the follow-up. Please post the numbers when you have them. Thanks again for the help,
  • dassarsedassarse Posts: 13
    Bump
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589

    Michaell said:

    Do you have residual and mf for the new 2017 Acadia? I'm looking for numbers for SLT-2 and Denali for 12 and 15k miles for 24 months.

    Thanks

    24/15 numbers; add 1% for 12K:

    Denali - .00071 and 72%
    SLT2 - .00071 and 70%
    Do you have the numbers for July?
    Same numbers for July

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dngrtomdngrtom Posts: 4
    MF and residuals for 36/10 and 24/10 on Denali?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    edited July 2016
    dngrtom said:

    MF and residuals for 36/10 and 24/10 on Denali?

    24/10 - .00071 and 74%
    36/10 - .00058 and 66%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, I wanted to run some numbers. I priced out a Denali trim with tech package. MSRP $50985. Invoice '$49107. 36 months/10k. NASSAU county New York. Can you tell me anticipated lease price with taxes and bank fee ($595) rolled in?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074

    Hi, I wanted to run some numbers. I priced out a Denali trim with tech package. MSRP $50985. Invoice '$49107. 36 months/10k. NASSAU county New York. Can you tell me anticipated lease price with taxes and bank fee ($595) rolled in?

    .00058 and 66%.

    Adding the bank fee to the invoice price, I get $494/mo plus tax.

    What is the tax rate there?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Taxes were about $1800.  They told me it was 63% residual... What does that mean?
  • mrgiellamrgiella Posts: 42
    Could you please tell me the July MF and residual for a SLT1. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    mrgiella said:

    Could you please tell me the July MF and residual for a SLT1. Thank you.

    .00058 MF and 62% residual for 36/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074

    Taxes were about $1800.  They told me it was 63% residual... What does that mean?

    63% is the residual for 15,000 miles.

    NY taxes the sum of the payments - you can choose to pay them up front or add it to the lease price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks! I'll have to double check with them... Because a lower residual (with same MF) would be higher payments, right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589

    Thanks! I'll have to double check with them... Because a lower residual (with same MF) would be higher payments, right?

    All else being equal, a lower residual equal higher payments, correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alougheralougher Posts: 6
    edited July 2016
    Could you please tell me the MF and residual for FWD Denali 36/12 in South Florida?

    Also is the residual based off the MSRP or final sale price?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    alougher said:

    Could you please tell me the MF and residual for FWD Denali 36/12 in South Florida?

    Also is the residual based off the MSRP or final sale price?

    Thanks!

    .00058 and 65%.

    Residual is based on MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alougheralougher Posts: 6
    edited July 2016
    Michaell said:

    alougher said:

    Could you please tell me the MF and residual for FWD Denali 36/12 in South Florida?

    Also is the residual based off the MSRP or final sale price?

    Thanks!

    .00058 and 65%.

    Residual is based on MSRP.
    Thanks! Is it the same for an AWD? If not, can you provide that too?

    Also, was at the dealer today and when I tried to get the car cheaper than sticker I was told "These are 2017 models we will not sell them below MSRP". Huh?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    alougher said:

    Michaell said:

    alougher said:

    Could you please tell me the MF and residual for FWD Denali 36/12 in South Florida?

    Also is the residual based off the MSRP or final sale price?

    Thanks!

    .00058 and 65%.

    Residual is based on MSRP.
    Thanks! Is it the same for an AWD? If not, can you provide that too?

    Also, was at the dealer today and when I tried to get the car cheaper than sticker I was told "These are 2017 models we will not sell them below MSRP". Huh?
    No difference for FWD and AWD on Denali trim.

    Dealer is allowed to charge whatever they feel the market will bear.

    You, of course, have the right to vote with your feet and find a dealer who is willing to discount the 2017's.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • milgradmilgrad Posts: 30
    edited August 2016
    I am looking at getting an AWD Acadia Denali ( 36 month lease 15K per year). The numbers I came up with are below.
    MSRP: $51,000
    Cap Cost $48,570
    ACQ Fee: $595
    63% residual value = $32,130
    Money Factor .00063
    I am in Pennsylvania so there is a total of 10% tax on a lease.

    I am coming up with a payment of $558.67 with no cap cost reduction. 1st payment and tags etc would be due at signing. Do those numbers make sense?

    Same scenario but with $2900 cap cost reduction coming up with a payment of $486 a month. Let me know if these make sense as I am hoping to firm up a deal today.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    milgrad said:

    I am looking at getting an AWD Acadia Denali ( 36 month lease 15K per year). The numbers I came up with are below.
    MSRP: $51,000
    Cap Cost $48,570
    ACQ Fee: $595
    63% residual value = $32,130
    Money Factor .00063
    I am in Pennsylvania so there is a total of 10% tax on a lease.

    I am coming up with a payment of $558.67 with no cap cost reduction. 1st payment and tags etc would be due at signing. Do those numbers make sense?

    Same scenario but with $2900 cap cost reduction coming up with a payment of $486 a month. Let me know if these make sense as I am hoping to firm up a deal today.

    Thanks!

    My calculations with those numbers gives me a payment less than $1 different than what you get.

    However, with the $2900 cap reduction, I get $468/mo after tax. Confirm that all of the $2900 is going to cap reduction and not to cover other up front fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asudvlasudvl Posts: 30
    Could you let me know what the MF and residual's are for either an SLT-1 or SLE-2 (36/15), if available?
    Arizona
    Thank you!
  • stauvrostauvro Posts: 29
    Hi, could you let me know the MF and residual for Denali in CT (36/10 and 36/15)?

    Thank you,
  • stauvrostauvro Posts: 29
    Apologies, 36/12 and 36/15 for MF and residual
  • Hi, looking for August numbers on Denali 36/10 in NY? (They haven't been able to locate a car for me yet!!). Thanks! Can you tell me approximate payments on a 49107 sale price? MSRP 50985
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    asudvl said:

    Could you let me know what the MF and residual's are for either an SLT-1 or SLE-2 (36/15), if available?
    Arizona
    Thank you!

    .00058 MF and either 62% or 61% residual. (not sure.. don't have them listed by SLT or SLE).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    stauvro said:

    Hi, could you let me know the MF and residual for Denali in CT (36/10 and 36/15)?

    Thank you,

    stauvro said:

    Apologies, 36/12 and 36/15 for MF and residual

    .00058 MF and 65%/63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589

    Hi, looking for August numbers on Denali 36/10 in NY? (They haven't been able to locate a car for me yet!!). Thanks! Can you tell me approximate payments on a 49107 sale price? MSRP 50985

    .00058 MF and 66% residual

    $477/mo.+tax, if $49,107 is the adjusted CAP cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dassarsedassarse Posts: 13
    just wanted to followup and say thanks.

    original MF they came at me with was .00099, to which I was like "my friends on google have a different number"..........
  • dngrtomdngrtom Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    dngrtom said:

    MF and residuals for 36/10 and 24/10 on Denali?

    24/10 - .00071 and 74%
    36/10 - .00058 and 66%
    Have these numbers changed for August?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    dngrtom said:

    Michaell said:

    dngrtom said:

    MF and residuals for 36/10 and 24/10 on Denali?

    24/10 - .00071 and 74%
    36/10 - .00058 and 66%
    Have these numbers changed for August?
    The numbers are the same for August.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • angdresangdres Posts: 15
    Just wanted to share my deal with you guys.
    After looking at this page, I had already figured out my payments before going to the dealership. When I got there, they were quoting me a payment of $598-625 dpeending on my credit, which then I asked them why they are inflating the MF. I basically told them that the Residual should be 65% and MF of 0.00058 for the 36/12k Denali.
    After 30 minutes of going back and forth they ended up giving me the residual and MF that I told them and got my payment within the $1.

    Here are my numbers:
    MSRP: 48985
    Cap Cost: 46701
    Tax in Texas 6.25%
    Payment 539.25

    The wife and my pocket are happy. Thank you guys.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    angdres said:

    Just wanted to share my deal with you guys.
    After looking at this page, I had already figured out my payments before going to the dealership. When I got there, they were quoting me a payment of $598-625 dpeending on my credit, which then I asked them why they are inflating the MF. I basically told them that the Residual should be 65% and MF of 0.00058 for the 36/12k Denali.
    After 30 minutes of going back and forth they ended up giving me the residual and MF that I told them and got my payment within the $1.

    Here are my numbers:
    MSRP: 48985
    Cap Cost: 46701
    Tax in Texas 6.25%
    Payment 539.25

    The wife and my pocket are happy. Thank you guys.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tomojaytomojay Posts: 1
    Hi. Can you let me know the residual and MF for the Acadia Limited 36/18 in CT?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    tomojay said:

    Hi. Can you let me know the residual and MF for the Acadia Limited 36/18 in CT?

    Thanks!

    .00065 and 53% for 36/15. Extra miles are deducted from the residual, probably at a rate of .10-.25 per mile.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • laila129laila129 Posts: 5
    edited August 2016
    Looking into the Acadia SLT-1 lease 36/12 . What's the current MF and Residual value? Thanks in advance. In NYC thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    laila129 said:

    Looking into the Acadia SLT-1 lease 36/12 . What's the current MF and Residual value? Thanks in advance. In NYC thanks 

    .00058 and 63%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dave2kaydave2kay Posts: 12
    Hello,

    Can I please get MF and Residual for a 2017 GMC Acadia SLE FWD, for 12k , 24 and 36 month, in California.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    dave2kay said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get MF and Residual for a 2017 GMC Acadia SLE FWD, for 12k , 24 and 36 month, in California.

    24/12 - .00071 and 71%
    36/12 - .00058 and 63%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Acadia SLT-2 AWD in NJ. 3 years, 12K per year. Thanks.
  • 12thman12thman Posts: 13
    edited August 2016
    I just leased a 2017 Denali AWD last night in WA state. My deal is below:

    MSRP: $50985
    Sale Price: $48000 (after $500 loyalty rebate)
    Cash out of pocket: $1488 (First payment, $595 acq. fee, license fees)
    Total cap cost: $48000
    MF: .00058
    Residual: 65%
    36 months/12k miles
    Monthly payment: $497.82 (Base payment is $460.52 + 8.1% tax $37.30)

    Couple things to note: As with a few posts above, the dealer did not initially want to give me the straight rate from GM. Don't let them fool you, keep an eye on that in your deal!

    I would normally not put cash out on a lease, because you'll never see that money again. Even though this is a really great interest rate, especially for a brand new 2017 model, I calculated that if I rolled the acquisition fee and licensing fee into the lease, it would cost me more money in the end, as well as about $30 more per month. I expect a check back for about $150 when I get my plates, as they estimate the fee and then give you money back. Here again, they lumped everything into a single line. We went back and forth several times until they gave me a detailed break down of each thing. I cannot stress how important this is to someone leasing a vehicle.

    You'll notice no doc fee. In WA state, dealers can charge up to $150 for a document prep/handling fee. This fee is negotiable, and is pure dealer profit. They did try the guilt game, asking me to split it with them. I said, "Well, I've had to put in a lot of time to help you make these numbers right, and my time is worth money, so no, I'm not paying you an extra $150." Of course, they had to get it "approved by the manager," and that was the last I ever heard about it. Don't pay a doc fee!

    I just wanted to share my experience for anyone looking at one of these vehicles. These forums have been extremely helpful to me in the past, and hopefully my experience will help some folks in the future. Was there maybe a bit more money to be had? Possibly, but I've negotiated tons of deals, and I can usually tell when we're at the bitter end. And I think it's ok for a dealer to make a little money; that's why they're there in the first place. I'm extremely pleased with my deal and the new Acadia is awesome!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589

    Acadia SLT-2 AWD in NJ. 3 years, 12K per year. Thanks.

    .00058 MF and either 64% or 63% residual. Not sure which, we have packages listed, not trim lines.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    12thman said:

    I just leased a 2017 Denali AWD last night in WA state. My deal is below:

    MSRP: $50985
    Sale Price: $48000 (after $500 loyalty rebate)
    Cash out of pocket: $1488 (First payment, $595 acq. fee, license fees)
    Total cap cost: $48000
    MF: .00058
    Residual: 65%
    36 months/12k miles
    Monthly payment: $497.82 (Base payment is $460.52 + 8.1% tax $37.30)

    Couple things to note: As with a few posts above, the dealer did not initially want to give me the straight rate from GM. Don't let them fool you, keep an eye on that in your deal!

    I would normally not put cash out on a lease, because you'll never see that money again. Even though this is a really great interest rate, especially for a brand new 2017 model, I calculated that if I rolled the acquisition fee and licensing fee into the lease, it would cost me more money in the end, as well as about $30 more per month. I expect a check back for about $150 when I get my plates, as they estimate the fee and then give you money back. Here again, they lumped everything into a single line. We went back and forth several times until they gave me a detailed break down of each thing. I cannot stress how important this is to someone leasing a vehicle.

    You'll notice no doc fee. In WA state, dealers can charge up to $150 for a document prep/handling fee. This fee is negotiable, and is pure dealer profit. They did try the guilt game, asking me to split it with them. I said, "Well, I've had to put in a lot of time to help you make these numbers right, and my time is worth money, so no, I'm not paying you an extra $150." Of course, they had to get it "approved by the manager," and that was the last I ever heard about it. Don't pay a doc fee!

    I just wanted to share my experience for anyone looking at one of these vehicles. These forums have been extremely helpful to me in the past, and hopefully my experience will help some folks in the future. Was there maybe a bit more money to be had? Possibly, but I've negotiated tons of deals, and I can usually tell when we're at the bitter end. And I think it's ok for a dealer to make a little money; that's why they're there in the first place. I'm extremely pleased with my deal and the new Acadia is awesome!

    Congrats! I confirm the residual and money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for the money factor, residual, and any incentives on a 2017 Acadia SLT-2 in South Florida:
    24 Months/10k
    36 Months/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,074
    trizzt82 said:

    Looking for the money factor, residual, and any incentives on a 2017 Acadia SLT-2 in South Florida:
    24 Months/10k
    36 Months/10k

    24/10 - .00071 and 72%
    36/10 - .00058 and 64%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.