2017 GMC Acadia Lease Questions

1121314151618»

Comments

  • SS123SS123 OhioMember Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    SS123 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Can you please post the numbers for 2017 ACADIA SLE-2 for 24 months /12 k OHIO?
    Thanks in advance


    .00059 MF and 62% residual
    Thank you. I just talked to the dealer and I have to take 15k since it is a loaner car with 4000 miles. Can you please give me the numbers for 15k miles also (24 months)?
  • pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    Could I get the RV/MF on a Denali FWD/AWD for 24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    for 52302? Any known lease cash for the end of the year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    SS123 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SS123 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Can you please post the numbers for 2017 ACADIA SLE-2 for 24 months /12 k OHIO?
    Thanks in advance


    .00059 MF and 62% residual
    Thank you. I just talked to the dealer and I have to take 15k since it is a loaner car with 4000 miles. Can you please give me the numbers for 15k miles also (24 months)?
    Subtract 1% from residual for 15K/yr

    That doesn't make much sense. You usually get the full mileage on a lease, no matter where you start from.
    So, if the car has 4000 miles, and you take a 24/12 lease, you get 24000 miles, on top of the 4000 already on the vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    pollie00 said:

    Could I get the RV/MF on a Denali FWD/AWD for 24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    for 52302? Any known lease cash for the end of the year?

    24/12: .00059 MF and 64% residual
    36/12: .00093 MF and 61% residual

    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    No lease cash that we know of.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    kyfdx said:
    Could I get the RV/MF on a Denali FWD/AWD for 24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    for 52302? Any known lease cash for the end of the year?
    24/12: .00059 MF and 64% residual 36/12: .00093 MF and 61% residual Add 1% for 10K/yr No lease cash that we know of.
    Does the drive train AWD/FWD affect the MF or RV?
  • SS123SS123 OhioMember Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    SS123 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SS123 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Can you please post the numbers for 2017 ACADIA SLE-2 for 24 months /12 k OHIO?
    Thanks in advance


    .00059 MF and 62% residual
    Thank you. I just talked to the dealer and I have to take 15k since it is a loaner car with 4000 miles. Can you please give me the numbers for 15k miles also (24 months)?
    Subtract 1% from residual for 15K/yr

    That doesn't make much sense. You usually get the full mileage on a lease, no matter where you start from.
    So, if the car has 4000 miles, and you take a 24/12 lease, you get 24000 miles, on top of the 4000 already on the vehicle.

    Thank You.

    Not sure why he said I will get 20k miles. May be at that RV% (62)?

    One more questions please - if they add 24K to 4K miles how is the RV calculated? Will it be between 62 and 62%?

    Thanks for all your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    pollie00 said:


    kyfdx said:

    pollie00 said:

    Could I get the RV/MF on a Denali FWD/AWD for 24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    for 52302? Any known lease cash for the end of the year?

    24/12: .00059 MF and 64% residual
    36/12: .00093 MF and 61% residual

    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    No lease cash that we know of.

    Does the drive train AWD/FWD affect the MF or RV?

    Not in this case

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    SS123 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SS123 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SS123 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Can you please post the numbers for 2017 ACADIA SLE-2 for 24 months /12 k OHIO?
    Thanks in advance


    .00059 MF and 62% residual
    Thank you. I just talked to the dealer and I have to take 15k since it is a loaner car with 4000 miles. Can you please give me the numbers for 15k miles also (24 months)?
    Subtract 1% from residual for 15K/yr

    That doesn't make much sense. You usually get the full mileage on a lease, no matter where you start from.
    So, if the car has 4000 miles, and you take a 24/12 lease, you get 24000 miles, on top of the 4000 already on the vehicle.

    Thank You.

    Not sure why he said I will get 20k miles. May be at that RV% (62)?

    One more questions please - if they add 24K to 4K miles how is the RV calculated? Will it be between 62 and 62%?

    Thanks for all your help.
    Usually, on a car with demo miles, the residual is reduced by a certain amount per mile.
    It's possible, that they can give you a 24/15 lease, and assume the starting mileage is zero, and the 1% reduction in residual from 24/12 will result in a higher residual than reducing the residual for the 4000 miles, and keeping the lease at 24/12. (higher residual = lower payment). If that's the case, you'll also benefit from 2000 extra miles over the other method (30K - 4K = 26,000 miles to use vs. 24,000).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aprilmmaprilmm Member Posts: 4
    Hi - can you provide the MF and Residual on Acadia SLT-1 FWD for 36/12 in Florida?

    Most vehicles near me have an upgraded V6 engine - does that change the residual?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    aprilmm said:

    Hi - can you provide the MF and Residual on Acadia SLT-1 FWD for 36/12 in Florida?

    Most vehicles near me have an upgraded V6 engine - does that change the residual?

    Thanks!

    .00093 MF and 59% residual
    Engine choice does not affect the numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    kyfdx said:
    Could I get the RV/MF on a Denali FWD/AWD for 24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    for 52302? Any known lease cash for the end of the year?
    24/12: .00059 MF and 64% residual 36/12: .00093 MF and 61% residual Add 1% for 10K/yr No lease cash that we know of.
    Still supporting leases on a 2017 Acadia?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    pollie00 said:


    kyfdx said:

    pollie00 said:

    Could I get the RV/MF on a Denali FWD/AWD for 24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12

    for 52302? Any known lease cash for the end of the year?

    24/12: .00059 MF and 64% residual
    36/12: .00093 MF and 61% residual

    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    No lease cash that we know of.

    Still supporting leases on a 2017 Acadia?

    Yes.

    24/12 - .00070 and 64%
    36/12 - .00104 and 61%
    Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    What trim and drive is that for? Subtract 1% for 15k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    jpd1979 said:

    What trim and drive is that for? Subtract 1% for 15k?

    Denali, as requested previously.

    Subtract 2% for 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eag1280eag1280 Member Posts: 2
    2017 GMC Acadia Denali 2018 - 36M/12Kmi

    MSRP:$51,185
    Selling Price:$46,349.00
    Tax:$1,396.79
    Residual:61%
    Residual Amount $31,222.85
    Rebate Total: $5,200
    MF:.0010410

    Drive off amount= 1,865.09 (tax + 1st month)
    Payment amount= $370.80

    Do the payment calculations seem accurate?
    Does the rebate and discount off MSRP seem to align with GMC's current specials?

    Last question, I have a trade-in that I was going to take 100% of the equity in a check. Instead they told me I could put it towards the lease and it would eliminate the 7.5% NYS tax. There are obvious savings of $1,396.79. I believe it would also eliminate the finance costs associated with the MF, which equates to about 2.5% APR. Is there any reason not to roll all of the equity from the trade (~$10,000), into the the lease?

    Thanks,
    E
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    eag1280 said:

    2017 GMC Acadia Denali 2018 - 36M/12Kmi

    MSRP:$51,185
    Selling Price:$46,349.00
    Tax:$1,396.79
    Residual:61%
    Residual Amount $31,222.85
    Rebate Total: $5,200
    MF:.0010410

    Drive off amount= 1,865.09 (tax + 1st month)
    Payment amount= $370.80

    Do the payment calculations seem accurate?
    Does the rebate and discount off MSRP seem to align with GMC's current specials?

    Last question, I have a trade-in that I was going to take 100% of the equity in a check. Instead they told me I could put it towards the lease and it would eliminate the 7.5% NYS tax. There are obvious savings of $1,396.79. I believe it would also eliminate the finance costs associated with the MF, which equates to about 2.5% APR. Is there any reason not to roll all of the equity from the trade (~$10,000), into the the lease?

    Thanks,
    E

    Looking at the first line.... Is it a 2017 or 2018?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eag1280eag1280 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    eag1280 said:

    2017 GMC Acadia Denali 2018 - 36M/12Kmi

    MSRP:$51,185
    Selling Price:$46,349.00
    Tax:$1,396.79
    Residual:61%
    Residual Amount $31,222.85
    Rebate Total: $5,200
    MF:.0010410

    Drive off amount= 1,865.09 (tax + 1st month)
    Payment amount= $370.80

    Do the payment calculations seem accurate?
    Does the rebate and discount off MSRP seem to align with GMC's current specials?

    Last question, I have a trade-in that I was going to take 100% of the equity in a check. Instead they told me I could put it towards the lease and it would eliminate the 7.5% NYS tax. There are obvious savings of $1,396.79. I believe it would also eliminate the finance costs associated with the MF, which equates to about 2.5% APR. Is there any reason not to roll all of the equity from the trade (~$10,000), into the the lease?

    Thanks,
    E

    Looking at the first line.... Is it a 2017 or 2018?
    It's a 2017
  • Doug BrownDoug Brown Member Posts: 16
    what is the breakdown of the 5200 rebate? My dealer says there is $1800
  • Doug BrownDoug Brown Member Posts: 16
    what is the breakdown of the 5200 rebate? My dealer says there is $1800
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    eag1280 said:

    2017 GMC Acadia Denali 2018 - 36M/12Kmi

    MSRP:$51,185
    Selling Price:$46,349.00
    Tax:$1,396.79
    Residual:61%
    Residual Amount $31,222.85
    Rebate Total: $5,200
    MF:.0010410

    Drive off amount= 1,865.09 (tax + 1st month)
    Payment amount= $370.80

    Do the payment calculations seem accurate?
    Does the rebate and discount off MSRP seem to align with GMC's current specials?

    Last question, I have a trade-in that I was going to take 100% of the equity in a check. Instead they told me I could put it towards the lease and it would eliminate the 7.5% NYS tax. There are obvious savings of $1,396.79. I believe it would also eliminate the finance costs associated with the MF, which equates to about 2.5% APR. Is there any reason not to roll all of the equity from the trade (~$10,000), into the the lease?

    Thanks,
    E

    I agree with .00104 MF and 61% residual

    If I subtract the rebates from the sale price, I get a payment of $351/mo. But, don't see acquisition fee in your calculation, so that could make up the difference.

    If you get a trade-in credit, I guess that could eliminate some sales tax, but at a rate of 7.5%, how does $10K save $1396? I'd make sure of that. It has to be a trade-in credit, because making a CAP reduction doesn't save you on tax.

    Putting $10K upfront doesn't eliminate the finance charges. It only eliminates the finance charges on the $10K. Making that CAP reduction only reduces the monthly finance charges from $75/mo. to $65/mo.

    The tax item is pretty big. If you can actually save $1396 in tax by applying the equity to the lease, I'd be inclined to do it, even with the inherent risk of a big CAP reduction. $10K will drop your payment by about $290/mo., plus if it eliminates the tax, your out-of-pocket goes down substantially, as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • denton09denton09 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, could I have the MF and Residual for a 36 mo / 12K miles on a 2017 Denali FWD for Des Moines, IA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    denton09 said:

    Hi, could I have the MF and Residual for a 36 mo / 12K miles on a 2017 Denali FWD for Des Moines, IA?

    .00100 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Zhao Y.Zhao Y. Member Posts: 4
    DP for 2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1 AWD?
  • Zhao Y.Zhao Y. Member Posts: 4

    DP for 2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1 AWD?

    24months/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525

    DP for 2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1 AWD?

    24months/10k
    .00070 and 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    How about 36/15k on the SLE1? Both drives if different please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    jpd1979 said:

    How about 36/15k on the SLE1? Both drives if different please.

    .00100 and 57% for both FWD or AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • grdeckergrdecker Member Posts: 3
    Looking for MF and residual on 2017 AWD Denali with 10k for 36 and 39 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    grdecker said:

    Looking for MF and residual on 2017 AWD Denali with 10k for 36 and 39 months?

    36/10 - .00104 and 62%
    Subtract 4% for 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    For zip 52302, is the most favorable RV 36 months? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    pollie00 said:

    For zip 52302, is the most favorable RV 36 months? Thanks!

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    What are the RV and MF for the SLT1, 36/15k? Zip is 08619 if that changes things. And am I correct on the Denali being 0.00100 and 58% for 36/15k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    jpd1979 said:

    What are the RV and MF for the SLT1, 36/15k? Zip is 08619 if that changes things. And am I correct on the Denali being 0.00100 and 58% for 36/15k?

    .00100 and 56% for SLT1

    I confirm the numbers for the Acadia

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    Is there any difference between the SLE1 and SLE2 at 36/15k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    jpd1979 said:

    Is there any difference between the SLE1 and SLE2 at 36/15k?

    SLE1: .00104 MF and 58% residual
    SLE2: .00086 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • grdeckergrdecker Member Posts: 3
    Narrowed down to AWD SLT1. Looking for MF and Residual for 36/10k. You guys rock!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    grdecker said:

    Narrowed down to AWD SLT1. Looking for MF and Residual for 36/10k. You guys rock!

    .00086 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    Should new programs be available today, if they are continuing to support these this month? SLE1 36/15 in particular if available.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    jpd1979 said:

    Should new programs be available today, if they are continuing to support these this month? SLE1 36/15 in particular if available.

    .00100 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    Just making sure, that's for the 2017? I'm being told by a dealer that the 2017 cannot be leased this month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,978
    jpd1979 said:

    Just making sure, that's for the 2017? I'm being told by a dealer that the 2017 cannot be leased this month.

    I'm sorry... missed the 2017 part.

    No, no lease program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rwalker13rwalker13 Member Posts: 15
    Can I get Acadia Denali incentives, RV and MF for 78758?  24/10 and 36/10 please.  Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    rwalker13 said:

    Can I get Acadia Denali incentives, RV and MF for 78758?  24/10 and 36/10 please.  Thanks

    There are no lease programs for the 2017 Acadia.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dough419dough419 Member Posts: 57
    Looking for MF and RV for 24/15 and 36/15 SLT and Denali Acadi AWD in Ohio (43604)
    Thanks your information is really helpful!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    dough419 said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 24/15 and 36/15 SLT and Denali Acadi AWD in Ohio (43604)
    Thanks your information is really helpful!

    There are no lease programs for the 2017 Acadia.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scottn12scottn12 Member Posts: 7
    Can I get the current MF, RV, & Incentives on both 2wd & Awd 2018 slt-1 & denali for 32501 zip code? 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks a bunch!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,525
    scottn12 said:

    Can I get the current MF, RV, & Incentives on both 2wd & Awd 2018 slt-1 & denali for 32501 zip code? 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks a bunch!

    This is the 2017 thread; the 2018 Acadia lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46779/gmc/acadia/2018-gmc-acadia-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.