2017 GMC Acadia Lease Questions

145791018

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    leescott said:

    Just an update. We picked up a FWD Acadia Denali with sunroof and tech packages last night. $448/mo (including 6% sales tax), 36 months, 15K miles/year, $0 paid at start. This deal included the $1000 lease conquest, $1500 in GM card cash and the Costco/supplier pricing.

    FWIW, most dealers wanted $50/mo more for the same terms and due at signing.



    Very nice! Is that a new Miata in the garage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    tlb5 said:

    sorry i just found the dec #'s a couple pages back. .00065 and 57% for 36/10 limited; if it's FWD instead of AWD, does that change the #'s significantly?

    Those are the correct numbers. FWD/AWD have the same program.
    $650 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leescottleescott Member Posts: 165
    edited December 2016
    kyfdx said:


    Very nice! Is that a new Miata in the garage?

    It is, Club with Brembo/BBS. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! B)

    Even my 11 year old loves riding in it.





  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    leescott said:

    kyfdx said:


    Very nice! Is that a new Miata in the garage?

    It is, Club with Brembo/BBS. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! B)

    Even my 11 year old loves riding in it.





    Cool. It looks warm, there. B)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leescottleescott Member Posts: 165
    It is a brutal 68 here today...lol
  • dogtorstacidogtorstaci Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2017
    Can I get the MF and resid on 2017 Acadia Limited FWD for 36/15 and 36/18? I live in AZ if that is pertinent. Also, can you compare this to the Acadia Denali numbers for same terms? Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745

    Can I get the MF and resid on 2017 Acadia Limited FWD for 36/15 and 36/18? I live in AZ if that is pertinent. Also, can you compare this to the Acadia Denali numbers for same terms? Thank you in advance.

    36/15

    LTD: .00087 MF and 54% residual
    Den: .00092 MF and 63% residual

    The residual for 18K/yr is either 2% less or the residual is reduced on a cents/mile basis (check with a dealer).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • worldtimerworldtimer Member Posts: 15
    Hello,

    I am interested in leasing an AWD Acadia Denali for 36mo., 12k miles per year in CT. Can you please provide the current MF and residual. Found these posted a few pages back, but I am not sure if they changed for the month of January. Much appreciated.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262

    Hello,

    I am interested in leasing an AWD Acadia Denali for 36mo., 12k miles per year in CT. Can you please provide the current MF and residual. Found these posted a few pages back, but I am not sure if they changed for the month of January. Much appreciated.

    .00092 and 65% for 36/12, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • allibrown9allibrown9 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    Hello,

    I am interested in leasing an AWD Acadia Denali for 36mo., 12k miles per year in CT. Can you please provide the current MF and residual. Found these posted a few pages back, but I am not sure if they changed for the month of January. Much appreciated.

    .00092 and 65% for 36/12, this month
    Do these numbers change for 36/10k miles in CT?
  • allibrown9allibrown9 Member Posts: 10

    Michaell said:

    Hello,

    I am interested in leasing an AWD Acadia Denali for 36mo., 12k miles per year in CT. Can you please provide the current MF and residual. Found these posted a few pages back, but I am not sure if they changed for the month of January. Much appreciated.

    .00092 and 65% for 36/12, this month
    Do these numbers change for 36/10k miles in CT?
    Shoot - posted too soon...meant to say AWD SLT1 - 36/10k in CT.
    Sorry thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262

    Michaell said:

    Hello,

    I am interested in leasing an AWD Acadia Denali for 36mo., 12k miles per year in CT. Can you please provide the current MF and residual. Found these posted a few pages back, but I am not sure if they changed for the month of January. Much appreciated.

    .00092 and 65% for 36/12, this month
    Do these numbers change for 36/10k miles in CT?
    Shoot - posted too soon...meant to say AWD SLT1 - 36/10k in CT.
    Sorry thanks in advance
    .00092 and 64% for 36/10 on SLT1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iceman2017iceman2017 Member Posts: 9
    Can you provide the MF and Residual on a 2017 Acadia Denali on a 36 month/12k per year lease in Houston, TX?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745

    Can you provide the MF and Residual on a 2017 Acadia Denali on a 36 month/12k per year lease in Houston, TX?

    .00092 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • allibrown9allibrown9 Member Posts: 10
    Just received an offer but it's far off from the lease calculator tool I'm using to gauge payments

    AWD SLT1 with sunroof, 36 months/10k miles in CT.

    MSRP $44,270
    Adjusted cap cost $41,884
    Down payment $1,367.21
    Cap reduction rebate $1,500
    Fees-$495 disposition fee, $595 acquisition fee, $389 doc fee, $143.19 upfront tax (on rebate), $85 registration, $40 emissions, $25 title, $10 lien, $160 Fees & Insurance(very vague...).
    $469.02 / monthly payment

    I'm getting $427.30 when I run the numbers. Why is his monthly quote off! What do I do to get him down??
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262

    Just received an offer but it's far off from the lease calculator tool I'm using to gauge payments

    AWD SLT1 with sunroof, 36 months/10k miles in CT.

    MSRP $44,270
    Adjusted cap cost $41,884
    Down payment $1,367.21
    Cap reduction rebate $1,500
    Fees-$495 disposition fee, $595 acquisition fee, $389 doc fee, $143.19 upfront tax (on rebate), $85 registration, $40 emissions, $25 title, $10 lien, $160 Fees & Insurance(very vague...).
    $469.02 / monthly payment

    I'm getting $427.30 when I run the numbers. Why is his monthly quote off! What do I do to get him down??

    Using your numbers, as is, I get $441/mo plus tax - 6.35% tax takes my payment to within a penny of the dealer quote.

    You don't pay the disposition fee unless you return the car at the end of the lease and don't lease another GM vehicle.

    Can't help you with your calculations - on-line calculators often make assumptions we know nothing about.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nomad317nomad317 Member Posts: 111
    (Maybe should have pulled the trigger last month. Seems things may have changed...)
    Need mf/res for 2017 AWD SLT-1 & Denali 36mo/12k in Indiana. Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262
    nomad317 said:

    (Maybe should have pulled the trigger last month. Seems things may have changed...)
    Need mf/res for 2017 AWD SLT-1 & Denali 36mo/12k in Indiana. Thanks!!!

    .00092 and 63% (SLT-1) or 65% (Denali)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pacopg3pacopg3 Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2017
    Can you please post MF, residuals and incentives if available for:

    Denali FWD 36/12k and 10k
    SLT2 FWD 36/12k and 10k

    Im in AZ
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    pacopg3 said:

    Can you please post MF, residuals and incentives if available for:

    Denali FWD 36/12k and 10k
    SLT2 FWD 36/12k and 10k

    Im in AZ

    .00092 MF
    Denali: 65%/66% residual
    SLT2: 63%/64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pacopg3pacopg3 Member Posts: 73
    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can you please post MF, residuals and incentives if available for:

    Denali FWD 36/12k and 10k
    SLT2 FWD 36/12k and 10k

    Im in AZ

    .00092 MF
    Denali: 65%/66% residual
    SLT2: 63%/64% residual

    thanks a lot! no lease cash right now?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    pacopg3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can you please post MF, residuals and incentives if available for:

    Denali FWD 36/12k and 10k
    SLT2 FWD 36/12k and 10k

    Im in AZ

    .00092 MF
    Denali: 65%/66% residual
    SLT2: 63%/64% residual

    thanks a lot! no lease cash right now?
    Nope

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • glal1974glal1974 Member Posts: 5
    Can you tell me the MF and residual for Acadia sle 2 fwd with v6 engine. 10k/ 36 months in south east PA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    glal1974 said:

    Can you tell me the MF and residual for Acadia sle 2 fwd with v6 engine. 10k/ 36 months in south east PA

    .00092 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arlakin24arlakin24 Member Posts: 12
    Could you tell me the numbers for the AWD Denali at 39/12? Indianapolis, Indiana
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    arlakin24 said:

    Could you tell me the numbers for the AWD Denali at 39/12? Indianapolis, Indiana

    .00092 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nukdivadnukdivad Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Can you kindly provide Jan 2017 MF and Residual for 2017 Acadia Limited in New York City Metro, New York. Also separately, I am looking to turn my current GM lease vehicle early (1 payment). Do GM usually forgive the payment due, or the dealer merely tack it on as part of the upfront payment?
    Lastly, would Costco pricing, GM supplier pricing reflected as discounted sale price or as rebates/incentives. The difference is that sales tax is applied to rebates but not on discounts. Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    nukdivad said:

    Hi, Can you kindly provide Jan 2017 MF and Residual for 2017 Acadia Limited in New York City Metro, New York. Also separately, I am looking to turn my current GM lease vehicle early (1 payment). Do GM usually forgive the payment due, or the dealer merely tack it on as part of the upfront payment?
    Lastly, would Costco pricing, GM supplier pricing reflected as discounted sale price or as rebates/incentives. The difference is that sales tax is applied to rebates but not on discounts. Thanks for your help!

    .00087 MF and 54% residual for 36/15.
    $650 lease cash
    The dealer will probably tell you to hang on to your car until lease end, if there is only one payment left.

    Supplier pricing is just a discount. No idea about how Costco works.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tlb5tlb5 Member Posts: 44
    hey kyfdx, you rock in advance.

    i have narrowed in on the acadia limited for my wife (as the new acadia is too small).

    i've got about 9 with the exact specs within 25 miles of me - acadia limited, prem paint, towing, sunroof = $49,745 MSRP

    can you please confirm 36/10 MF/res. for jan (unless #'s same as dec then i'm set thanks to you).

    also, CR lists $2000 lease conquest cash right now (didn't exist about a week ago..) - any reason to doubt that?

    unfortunately i guess CR no longer does the full car report with invoice/holdback etc (or i'm missing something) - they give a truecar estimate of of $44,788 with the $2000 lease cash which i calc (with dec #'s) gets me to $504/mo before tax + CA tax = $551/mo with doc fee/title+lic/first month driveoff. should i fight harder than that (i hate negotiating up against a wall)?

    thank you!!!!!!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262
    tlb5 said:

    hey kyfdx, you rock in advance.

    i have narrowed in on the acadia limited for my wife (as the new acadia is too small).

    i've got about 9 with the exact specs within 25 miles of me - acadia limited, prem paint, towing, sunroof = $49,745 MSRP

    can you please confirm 36/10 MF/res. for jan (unless #'s same as dec then i'm set thanks to you).

    also, CR lists $2000 lease conquest cash right now (didn't exist about a week ago..) - any reason to doubt that?

    unfortunately i guess CR no longer does the full car report with invoice/holdback etc (or i'm missing something) - they give a truecar estimate of of $44,788 with the $2000 lease cash which i calc (with dec #'s) gets me to $504/mo before tax + CA tax = $551/mo with doc fee/title+lic/first month driveoff. should i fight harder than that (i hate negotiating up against a wall)?

    thank you!!!!!!!!

    .00087 and 57%

    We show $650 lease cash this month - no other incentive information.

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    tlb5 said:

    hey kyfdx, you rock in advance.

    i have narrowed in on the acadia limited for my wife (as the new acadia is too small).

    i've got about 9 with the exact specs within 25 miles of me - acadia limited, prem paint, towing, sunroof = $49,745 MSRP

    can you please confirm 36/10 MF/res. for jan (unless #'s same as dec then i'm set thanks to you).

    also, CR lists $2000 lease conquest cash right now (didn't exist about a week ago..) - any reason to doubt that?

    unfortunately i guess CR no longer does the full car report with invoice/holdback etc (or i'm missing something) - they give a truecar estimate of of $44,788 with the $2000 lease cash which i calc (with dec #'s) gets me to $504/mo before tax + CA tax = $551/mo with doc fee/title+lic/first month driveoff. should i fight harder than that (i hate negotiating up against a wall)?

    thank you!!!!!!!!

    .00087 MF and 57% residual
    $650 lease cash

    Can't help you with CR, TrueCar or pricing.

    I'm surprised that CR uses TrueCar, though.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • isles1isles1 Member Posts: 119
    MF and Residual for SLE-1 and SLE-2, both AWD; 36/12k. Thank you.
  • isles1isles1 Member Posts: 119
    isles1 said:

    MF and Residual for SLE-1 and SLE-2, both AWD; 36/12k. Thank you.

    Tri-state/NYC metro. And any incentives. Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262
    isles1 said:

    isles1 said:

    MF and Residual for SLE-1 and SLE-2, both AWD; 36/12k. Thank you.

    Tri-state/NYC metro. And any incentives. Thanks

    .00092 and 63%. Both trims.

    No lease cash, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • honey_badgerhoney_badger Member Posts: 9
    17' Acadia Denali 36/15,000 & 39/15,000 Buffalo, NY 14223
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745

    17' Acadia Denali 36/15,000 & 39/15,000 Buffalo, NY 14223

    .00092 MF and 63%/60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pcwunlvpcwunlv Member Posts: 33
    MF and Residual for SLT-1 (V6 Enginge) for 36/12 and 39/12? Thanks!!!
  • pcwunlvpcwunlv Member Posts: 33
    pcwunlv said:

    MF and Residual for SLT-1 (V6 Enginge) for 36/12 and 39/12? Thanks!!!

    Sorry, forgot, in Nevada
  • honey_badgerhoney_badger Member Posts: 9
    Thank you! Keep up the great work
  • honey_badgerhoney_badger Member Posts: 9
    39/15,000
    Msrp: $50,985
    GMS price: $46,659
    Rebate: $500
    Deposit: $2,000
    Residual 63%
    M.F.: .00092
    NY area is 8.00
    $ /Month

    36/15,000
    Msrp: $50,985
    GMS price: $46,659.14
    Rebate: $500
    Deposit: $2,000
    Residual 63%
    M.F.: .00092
    NY area is 8.00
    $ /Month


    HELP!!!!! lol
  • smartin104smartin104 Member Posts: 42
    Michaell said:

    isles1 said:

    isles1 said:

    MF and Residual for SLE-1 and SLE-2, both AWD; 36/12k. Thank you.

    Tri-state/NYC metro. And any incentives. Thanks

    .00092 and 63%. Both trims.

    No lease cash, this month.

    do these numbers change for the v6 option on the SLE-2? and what about 39/12k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745
    pcwunlv said:

    pcwunlv said:

    MF and Residual for SLT-1 (V6 Enginge) for 36/12 and 39/12? Thanks!!!

    Sorry, forgot, in Nevada
    .00092 MF and 63%/60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745

    39/15,000
    Msrp: $50,985
    GMS price: $46,659
    Rebate: $500
    Deposit: $2,000
    Residual 63%
    M.F.: .00092
    NY area is 8.00
    $ /Month

    36/15,000
    Msrp: $50,985
    GMS price: $46,659.14
    Rebate: $500
    Deposit: $2,000
    Residual 63%
    M.F.: .00092
    NY area is 8.00
    $ /Month


    HELP!!!!! lol

    The 39/15 residual is 60%. not 63%.

    What is the adjusted CAP cost on these deals?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,745

    Michaell said:

    isles1 said:

    isles1 said:

    MF and Residual for SLE-1 and SLE-2, both AWD; 36/12k. Thank you.

    Tri-state/NYC metro. And any incentives. Thanks

    .00092 and 63%. Both trims.

    No lease cash, this month.

    do these numbers change for the v6 option on the SLE-2? and what about 39/12k?
    No difference for V-6.

    Subtract 3% for 39/12.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • honey_badgerhoney_badger Member Posts: 9
    not sure how to get this number?
  • jbrabhamjbrabham Member Posts: 13
    Hi what is SLT-1 residual and MF for 36/10 in NY? thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262

    not sure how to get this number?

    How to get what number?

    The information you provided us had an incorrect residual; my co-host gave you the correct one.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,262
    jbrabham said:

    Hi what is SLT-1 residual and MF for 36/10 in NY? thanks

    .00092 and 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pcwunlvpcwunlv Member Posts: 33
    kyfdx said:

    pcwunlv said:

    pcwunlv said:

    MF and Residual for SLT-1 (V6 Enginge) for 36/12 and 39/12? Thanks!!!

    Sorry, forgot, in Nevada
    .00092 MF and 63%/60% residual
    Thanks!!!
  • honey_badgerhoney_badger Member Posts: 9
    Sorry I meant this. What is the adjusted CAP cost on these deals?
Sign In or Register to comment.