Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

2017 BMW 2-Series Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
edited August 2017 in BMW
Ask your 2017 2-Series questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456710

Comments

  • lf12345lf12345 Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Can you tell me the MF and residual for a 2017 m240i coupe (RWD), 36 mo, 12k and 15k?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    lf12345 said:

    Hello,

    Can you tell me the MF and residual for a 2017 m240i coupe (RWD), 36 mo, 12k and 15k?
    Thank you!

    .00137 and 55% / 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lf12345lf12345 Posts: 7
    I was hoping to get some input on the deal I've been working on for a 2017 m240i coupe:
    MSRP $50,270
    Dealer offer $47,370
    MF 0.00137 (I plan on giving MSDs to lower further)
    I plan on leasing for 36 mo/12k
    $1500 rebate after taxes for being an employee of a preferred local company
    I was quoted an out the door price $49, 723.68.

    The out the door price includes the state tax (Illinois) on the entire purchase, right? So if I lease, isn't the tax levied on the monthly payments?

    I'm just trying to plug in the numbers into a lease calculator correctly to estimate my payments.

    Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    lf12345 said:

    I was hoping to get some input on the deal I've been working on for a 2017 m240i coupe:
    MSRP $50,270
    Dealer offer $47,370
    MF 0.00137 (I plan on giving MSDs to lower further)
    I plan on leasing for 36 mo/12k
    $1500 rebate after taxes for being an employee of a preferred local company
    I was quoted an out the door price $49, 723.68.

    The out the door price includes the state tax (Illinois) on the entire purchase, right? So if I lease, isn't the tax levied on the monthly payments?

    I'm just trying to plug in the numbers into a lease calculator correctly to estimate my payments.

    Thanks for your help!

    I believe IL changed the tax structure on leases. Now tax is assessed against the sum of the payments, and collected upfront. If you live in Cook County, there is an additional county level tax that is assessed against the monthly payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    I think @michaell is correct. Illinois now taxes the sum of the monthly payments, but it's collected upfront. So, either add that tax amount to your CAP cost or leave it out of the calculation, if you are paying it upfront.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lf12345lf12345 Posts: 7
    Thank you both for your input. I'm going through the leasing process for the first time, and I really appreciate it. Can you look over the deal and let me know if everything adds up, and if you think it's a good deal?
    As above on a 2017 m240i RWD coupe
    MSRP $50,270
    Dealer offer $47,370 - $1500 rebate = $45,870
    MF + 7 MSDs = 0.00088
    36 mo/12k with 55% residual
    Dealer quoted $636/mo
    $4925.89 inception fees (MSDs, 1st month, plates, dealer fees)
    Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    lf12345 said:

    Thank you both for your input. I'm going through the leasing process for the first time, and I really appreciate it. Can you look over the deal and let me know if everything adds up, and if you think it's a good deal?
    As above on a 2017 m240i RWD coupe
    MSRP $50,270
    Dealer offer $47,370 - $1500 rebate = $45,870
    MF + 7 MSDs = 0.00088
    36 mo/12k with 55% residual
    Dealer quoted $636/mo
    $4925.89 inception fees (MSDs, 1st month, plates, dealer fees)
    Thanks again!

    I get $571/mo plus tax with those numbers. What state and tax rate is this?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lf12345lf12345 Posts: 7
    edited July 2016
    Illinois, I believe 7% rate.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    lf12345 said:

    Illinois, I believe 7% rate.

    Cook County? If so, you get to pay tax twice - once to the state and again to the county. Total tax rate on a lease is something like 14-15%.

    :angry:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lf12345lf12345 Posts: 7
    edited July 2016
    Lake County, zip 60015
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    lf12345 said:

    Lake County, zip 60015

    $611/mo with tax. I'll bet the difference can be attributed to the $925 bank fee.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2015a3tdi2015a3tdi Posts: 51
    seeking August numbers for 2017 230i...in anticipation they'll be released tomorrow morning! thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    2015a3tdi said:

    seeking August numbers for 2017 230i...in anticipation they'll be released tomorrow morning! thanks!

    Current BMW numbers are "technically" valid until 8/31.

    Doesn't mean that can't, or won't, change this week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    2015a3tdi said:

    seeking August numbers for 2017 230i...in anticipation they'll be released tomorrow morning! thanks!

    Current BMW numbers are "technically" valid until 8/31.

    Doesn't mean that can't, or won't, change this week.
    Did they go back to the two month structure? I think they used to do that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    2015a3tdi said:

    Michaell said:

    2015a3tdi said:

    seeking August numbers for 2017 230i...in anticipation they'll be released tomorrow morning! thanks!

    Current BMW numbers are "technically" valid until 8/31.

    Doesn't mean that can't, or won't, change this week.
    Did they go back to the two month structure? I think they used to do that.
    It varies ... sometimes the numbers are only valid for one month, other times two.

    But, it's possible updates to the current program could be released this week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    2015a3tdi said:

    Michaell said:

    2015a3tdi said:

    seeking August numbers for 2017 230i...in anticipation they'll be released tomorrow morning! thanks!

    Current BMW numbers are "technically" valid until 8/31.

    Doesn't mean that can't, or won't, change this week.
    Did they go back to the two month structure? I think they used to do that.
    It varies ... sometimes the numbers are only valid for one month, other times two.

    But, it's possible updates to the current program could be released this week.
    Okay, if you see an update and can post, that'd be great. I have credit locked for July, August, September rates for my 230i on order for ED, so whichever is best is what I take...hoping they get more aggressive before 09/30!
  • lf12345lf12345 Posts: 7
    Hi,
    I'm waiting for my M240i to arrive and was just wondering if there are any incentives for Septmeber and if the residuals have changed for 36mo/12k.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    lf12345 said:

    Hi,
    I'm waiting for my M240i to arrive and was just wondering if there are any incentives for Septmeber and if the residuals have changed for 36mo/12k.

    Thanks!

    New program doesn't start until tomorrow. Might be a few days before we see the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • want to know the same thing for the 230i 15k/36, thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    2015a3tdi said:

    want to know the same thing for the 230i 15k/36, thanks!

    Sorry.. We haven't seen the new programs, yet. Maybe, next week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bumping this for the rates...I think they should be available today!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    2015a3tdi said:

    want to know the same thing for the 230i 15k/36, thanks!

    .00136 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • $1000 build out cash as well for the 2017?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    2015a3tdi said:

    $1000 build out cash as well for the 2017?

    $1000 option allowance this month, yes.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi could i see what the numbers are for a 240i RWD, 10k Miles, 36 month.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    lstewie said:

    Hi could i see what the numbers are for a 240i RWD, 10k Miles, 36 month.

    .00136 and 58%. $1000 option allowance.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, what are the MF and residual for a 2017 M2, 36 months, and 10k?

    And I am wondering if an M2 is eligible for BMW Select Financing (if there is still such a thing...)? and how the terms and rates differ from a lease?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    sd_amos said:

    Hello, what are the MF and residual for a 2017 M2, 36 months, and 10k?

    And I am wondering if an M2 is eligible for BMW Select Financing (if there is still such a thing...)? and how the terms and rates differ from a lease?

    Thank you!

    .00136 MF and 47% residual

    If Select is offered in your state, then the M2 would be eligible. 2.95% APR

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I ordered an M240i convertible in September, at which point I locked in .00136MF with a 55% residual for 36months/15k miles per month. Just checking to see if any changes were made for October? Also, is their a 39 month residual that makes sense to use instead of 36 months?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    jlsellers said:

    I ordered an M240i convertible in September, at which point I locked in .00136MF with a 55% residual for 36months/15k miles per month. Just checking to see if any changes were made for October? Also, is their a 39 month residual that makes sense to use instead of 36 months?

    Numbers haven't changed since September, and 36 months is still the best term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.