Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Volvo S90 Lease Deals and Prices

1456810

Comments

  • kyfdx said:
    Hi..Please give me some advice on this quote: 2017 s90 momentum t6 msrp 59,260 cap cost w./all incentive including 3,000 morgan stanley 46,650 total drive off 1,500 monthly 478. This forum is priceless, thank you!
    term 36/12k
    .00001 and 48% With your MSRP and cap cost, I get $506/mo plus tax. Your quote looks pretty good, by comparison.
    Thanks I kept negotiating. Leased it for 450.00, 1500 at drive off. Thanks you Volvo forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!
    Hi. Should my remaining lease payments, that they wrote me a check for my Audi, be added back into my cap cost on my contract? They are. Doesn't seem right. Although my money payment comes out correct if I used the "agreed" value in the contract 43,544.81. But then Gross Cap cost is that number plus my reamining lease payments. Confusing.
    In other words, they added the amount to payoff your old lease to your current lease?
    Yes they did add it on to the lease.  So the cap cost has the 3100 lease pull ahead  payments in it. But my monthly  payment reflects the cap cost before the lease pull money. In other words if I put the cap cost in the calculator  before the pull ahead money I get my lease payment that I agreed to. If I put the number in after adding the pull money the payment is doesn’t match.  I’m perplexed. 
  • Michaell said:
    Hi..Please give me some advice on this quote: 2017 s90 momentum t6 msrp 59,260 cap cost w./all incentive including 3,000 morgan stanley 46,650 total drive off 1,500 monthly 478. This forum is priceless, thank you!
    term 36/12k
    .00001 and 48% With your MSRP and cap cost, I get $506/mo plus tax. Your quote looks pretty good, by comparison.
    Thanks I kept negotiating. Leased it for 450.00, 1500 at drive off. Thanks you Volvo forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!
    Hi. Should my remaining lease payments, that they wrote me a check for my Audi, be added back into my cap cost on my contract? They are. Doesn't seem right. Although my money payment comes out correct if I used the "agreed" value in the contract 43,544.81. But then Gross Cap cost is that number plus my reamining lease payments. Confusing.
    Can you edit and post a copy of the lease agreement? No personal contact information, please.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    @danelmix If you have $1500 drive-off, where is the $2410 CAP reduction coming from?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    @danelmix If you have $1500 drive-off, where is the $2410 CAP reduction coming from?
    I can't answer that as I don't quite understand lease structure. I will give you agian the exact deal I signed 
    MSRP 59260
    1500 drive off 
    459. a month 36/12
    Plan A $3,000 plus all available Volvo Incentives (I think)
    End Depreciation 28444.80
    You can see the CAP Cost numbers in the document I posted. 
    I just don't understand the Pull Ahead money in the lease. AS VOLVO"S AD SAYS "REMAINING LEASE PAYMENTS ON US" 
    Is Something not correct here?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    danelmix said:


    kyfdx said:

    @danelmix If you have $1500 drive-off, where is the $2410 CAP reduction coming from?

    I can't answer that as I don't quite understand lease structure. I will give you agian the exact deal I signed 
    MSRP 59260
    1500 drive off 
    459. a month 36/12
    Plan A $3,000 plus all available Volvo Incentives (I think)
    End Depreciation 28444.80
    You can see the CAP Cost numbers in the document I posted. 
    I just don't understand the Pull Ahead money in the lease. AS VOLVO"S AD SAYS "REMAINING LEASE PAYMENTS ON US" 
    Is Something not correct here?


    I agree with the math on the payment.
    But, it seems we are missing a document that lays out the amount due at signing, and where it comes from.
    Sure looks to me like the $3113 of payments have been added to the lease, but maybe there is a corresponding rebate (which is where the CAP reduction might come in)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    @danelmix If you have $1500 drive-off, where is the $2410 CAP reduction coming from?
    I can't answer that as I don't quite understand lease structure. I will give you agian the exact deal I signed 
    MSRP 59260
    1500 drive off 
    459. a month 36/12
    Plan A $3,000 plus all available Volvo Incentives (I think)
    End Depreciation 28444.80
    You can see the CAP Cost numbers in the document I posted. 
    I just don't understand the Pull Ahead money in the lease. AS VOLVO"S AD SAYS "REMAINING LEASE PAYMENTS ON US" 
    Is Something not correct here?

    I agree with the math on the payment. But, it seems we are missing a document that lays out the amount due at signing, and where it comes from. Sure looks to me like the $3113 of payments have been added to the lease, but maybe there is a corresponding rebate (which is where the CAP reduction might come in)
    I posted that breakdown. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    danelmix said:


    kyfdx said:

    danelmix said:


    kyfdx said:

    @danelmix If you have $1500 drive-off, where is the $2410 CAP reduction coming from?

    I can't answer that as I don't quite understand lease structure. I will give you agian the exact deal I signed 
    MSRP 59260
    1500 drive off 
    459. a month 36/12
    Plan A $3,000 plus all available Volvo Incentives (I think)
    End Depreciation 28444.80
    You can see the CAP Cost numbers in the document I posted. 
    I just don't understand the Pull Ahead money in the lease. AS VOLVO"S AD SAYS "REMAINING LEASE PAYMENTS ON US" 
    Is Something not correct here?


    I agree with the math on the payment.
    But, it seems we are missing a document that lays out the amount due at signing, and where it comes from.
    Sure looks to me like the $3113 of payments have been added to the lease, but maybe there is a corresponding rebate (which is where the CAP reduction might come in)

    I posted that breakdown. 

    Looks to me like they just added your payments to the lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • But where does that cap cost reduction come from? 
  • kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    @danelmix If you have $1500 drive-off, where is the $2410 CAP reduction coming from?
    I can't answer that as I don't quite understand lease structure. I will give you agian the exact deal I signed 
    MSRP 59260
    1500 drive off 
    459. a month 36/12
    Plan A $3,000 plus all available Volvo Incentives (I think)
    End Depreciation 28444.80
    You can see the CAP Cost numbers in the document I posted. 
    I just don't understand the Pull Ahead money in the lease. AS VOLVO"S AD SAYS "REMAINING LEASE PAYMENTS ON US" 
    Is Something not correct here?

    I agree with the math on the payment. But, it seems we are missing a document that lays out the amount due at signing, and where it comes from. Sure looks to me like the $3113 of payments have been added to the lease, but maybe there is a corresponding rebate (which is where the CAP reduction might come in)
    I posted that breakdown. 
    Looks to me like they just added your payments to the lease.
    What’s interesting is that the 3000 Morgan Stanley was accounted for in the cap cost price of 43544.81. Then they add the lease payback money and then a cap cost reduction and show 3000 rebate. I ask all this because I have not taken delivery yet and want to make sure this is all correct. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    danelmix said:

    But where does that cap cost reduction come from? 

    It's what is left over from the $3000 rebate + your $1500, after those items are listed.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    But where does that cap cost reduction come from? 
    It's what is left over from the $3000 rebate + your $1500, after those items are listed.
    Now should I go in and question the inclusion of the pull ahead money? Are they pulling a fast one? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    danelmix said:


    kyfdx said:

    danelmix said:

    But where does that cap cost reduction come from? 

    It's what is left over from the $3000 rebate + your $1500, after those items are listed.

    Now should I go in and question the inclusion of the pull ahead money? Are they pulling a fast one? 

    I can't tell... because I don't know where the rebates come from, or what they are for. Or, any information on your current lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I can't be 100 percent sure but it looks like some fuzzy math to me. I could be wrong but at the very least I would call them and ask them to explain it. I rolled my conquest money into my lease and it looks nothing like yours. The cash came right off the gross cap- it was not added into it and credited somewhere else. Like the mod said- its hard to know but I would double check it. Worst case they could have clipped you for 1g or so..
  • I can't be 100 percent sure but it looks like some fuzzy math to me. I could be wrong but at the very least I would call them and ask them to explain it. I rolled my conquest money into my lease and it looks nothing like yours. The cash came right off the gross cap- it was not added into it and credited somewhere else. Like the mod said- its hard to know but I would double check it. Worst case they could have clipped you for 1g or so..
    Thanks and yes I am going to have the sales manager explain when take delivery any day now. Let you guys know. 
  • Could you please share the 2017 T6 momentum and ins RV/MF for 24M/10K and 36M/10k in wa? Thanks
  • natebeaslenatebeasle Posts: 38
    edited October 2017
    Looking for 2017 T5 T6 Momentum AWD rv/mf 24/7.5 36/7.5 Denver
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,328

    Could you please share the 2017 T6 momentum and ins RV/MF for 24M/10K and 36M/10k in wa? Thanks

    .00001 and 58% / 49%; $8000 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,328

    Looking for 2017 T5 T6 Momentum AWD rv/mf 24/7.5 36/7.5 Denver

    T5 is FWD only.

    T6 MOM AWD - .00001 and 59% / 50%; $8000 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Looking for 2017 T5 T6 Momentum AWD rv/mf 24/7.5 36/7.5 Denver

    T5 is FWD only.

    T6 MOM AWD - .00001 and 59% / 50%; $8000 lease incentives
    Hi Michaell is there a description of the incentives?
  • Wow while I'm at it, just realized they have an S90 competitor offer to get people out of their lease. So i'd be interested in one as well as for my brother in Denver.

    Sooo.

    T6 Momentum AWD 24/10 30/10 36/10


    T6 Insc AWD 24/10 30/10 36/10

    Cleveland OH

    You guys are the best.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700

    Michaell said:

    Looking for 2017 T5 T6 Momentum AWD rv/mf 24/7.5 36/7.5 Denver

    T5 is FWD only.

    T6 MOM AWD - .00001 and 59% / 50%; $8000 lease incentives
    Hi Michaell is there a description of the incentives?
    $4500 Volvo Allowance
    $3500 Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700

    Wow while I'm at it, just realized they have an S90 competitor offer to get people out of their lease. So i'd be interested in one as well as for my brother in Denver.

    Sooo.

    T6 Momentum AWD 24/10 30/10 36/10


    T6 Insc AWD 24/10 30/10 36/10

    Cleveland OH

    You guys are the best.

    MOM: .00001 MF and 58%/53%/49% residual
    $4500/$3500 incentive
    INSC: .00010 MF and 58%/54%/50% residual
    $4500/$3500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, did the #'s change for 2017 S90 in Nov? T6 Mom AWD 24/10 and 36/10. T6 Insc AWD 24/20 and 36/10. 1% less for 12k? Thanks!
  • Hi, can I get the RV, MF, and lease cash for a 2017 S90 AWD T6 Momentum and Inscription with 36m/15k for UT 84111?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,328
    bob1235 said:

    Hi, did the #'s change for 2017 S90 in Nov? T6 Mom AWD 24/10 and 36/10. T6 Insc AWD 24/20 and 36/10. 1% less for 12k? Thanks!

    T6 MOM - .00036 and 55% / 47%
    T6 INSC - .00022 and 55% / 47%
    $4500 HSE allowance
    $5500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,328

    Hi, can I get the RV, MF, and lease cash for a 2017 S90 AWD T6 Momentum and Inscription with 36m/15k for UT 84111?

    T6 MOM - .00036 and 44%
    T6 INSC - .00022 and 44%
    $4500 HSE allowance
    $5500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,
    i got a quote for 2017 T6 all wheel drive demo msrp $59260 has 3000 miles on it for $500 per month.
    Its for 36 month/15000 miles per year in NJ.
    just 1st month payment due at signing with everything rolled into the payment.
    is this a good deal? Or is there room for more discount?

    Thanks in advance~ 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,328
    dannyh4 said:

    Hi,
    i got a quote for 2017 T6 all wheel drive demo msrp $59260 has 3000 miles on it for $500 per month.
    Its for 36 month/15000 miles per year in NJ.
    just 1st month payment due at signing with everything rolled into the payment.
    is this a good deal? Or is there room for more discount?

    Thanks in advance~ 

    With first month only, that is a strong payment for a $59K car.

    What is the adjusted cap cost, and how does that compare to the price you could get for a non-demo unit? The idea is that you should get a bigger discount because of the miles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Oh
    i didnt get any details.
    just negociated above deal and came out.
  • i heard there is more incentives. Can you let me know whats available? And are they all eligible for anyone?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    dannyh4 said:

    i heard there is more incentives. Can you let me know whats available? And are they all eligible for anyone?

    At $500/mo, you got all the incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,
    Before all the intensives were applied, I was told i'm getting around 8% off form MSRP for this car (2017 S90 T6 Demo with 3000 miles $5920)
    Is there more room to negotiate for this kind of demo car?
    or Is it better to just lease 2018 model? I've done some research and now i know the lease offers are pretty much same for 2017 and 2018 monthly payment wise. 36 month is better than 30 month for 2018 right?
    I don't mind to drive either model year cars it's just that i want to keep the payment low as possible.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    dannyh4 said:

    Hi,
    Before all the intensives were applied, I was told i'm getting around 8% off form MSRP for this car (2017 S90 T6 Demo with 3000 miles $5920)
    Is there more room to negotiate for this kind of demo car?
    or Is it better to just lease 2018 model? I've done some research and now i know the lease offers are pretty much same for 2017 and 2018 monthly payment wise. 36 month is better than 30 month for 2018 right?
    I don't mind to drive either model year cars it's just that i want to keep the payment low as possible.

    Thank you.

    It's hard to know how low you can go on a demo. But, you won't be able to touch that payment on a new 2018 model. If you are happy with that vehicle, offer them less. Every $1000 lower on the CAP cost will save you about $30/mo. on the payment.

    36 mo is better than 30 on just about all vehicles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chiefnwachiefnwa TampaPosts: 30
    Used a broker for this deal, will post details once I take delivery of the car this weekend.

    2017 S90 T6 AWD ex-loaner
    MSRP: $59,250
    Selling Price: ~$37,000
    24 month / 12K
    Nothing due at signing but $2,450 in MSD
    Monthly after tax: $335
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,328
    chiefnwa said:

    Used a broker for this deal, will post details once I take delivery of the car this weekend.

    2017 S90 T6 AWD ex-loaner
    MSRP: $59,250
    Selling Price: ~$37,000
    24 month / 12K
    Nothing due at signing but $2,450 in MSD
    Monthly after tax: $335

    $22,000 off sticker?

    That.

    Is.

    Amazing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get the mf and rv s90 t6 mom awd 24 30 36 7.5k miles thank you so much really appreciate this
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    jflorian said:

    Can I please get the mf and rv s90 t6 mom awd 24 30 36 7.5k miles thank you so much really appreciate this

    .00036 MF and 56%/51%/48% residual
    $4500 HSE Allowance
    $5500 Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xman1982xman1982 Posts: 9
    edited November 2017
    Can I get MF and RV for 36 mon/12K in MN with any incentives in Nov. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    xman1982 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 36 mon/12K in MN with any incentives in Nov. Thanks

    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    xman1982 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 36 mon/12K in MN with any incentives in Nov. Thanks

    Which trim?
    t6 mom awd
  • dannyh4dannyh4 Posts: 44
    edited November 2017

    2017 S90 Mom demo 74000 miles

    MSRP: $57,455.00

    Discount: $17,962.00 

    Purchase Price: $39,493.00

    Tax: NJ included in the payment

    Due at signing: $0


    Lease Options

    Down Payment 


    $3,000  

    $1,500

      $0

    36 months


    $390

    $435

    $482

    39 months


    $411

    $452

    $496

    Is this good deal? With nothing out of pocket at signing. Can you also run the numbers i just want to make sure they gave me correct monthley payment.

    thank you in advance~
  • dannyh4 said:

    2017 S90 Mom demo 74000 miles

    MSRP: $57,455.00

    Discount: $17,962.00 

    Purchase Price: $39,493.00

    Tax: included in the payment

    Due at signing: $0


    Lease Options

    Down Payment 


    $3,000  

    $1,500

      $0

    36 months


    $390

    $435

    $482

    39 months


    $411

    $452

    $496

    Is this good deal? With nothing out of pocket at signing. Can you also run the numbers i just want to make sure they gave me correct monthley payment.

    thank you in advance~
    No, this is not a good deal at all. Not with those discounts. You need to ask what money factor they are using. Also, I think/hoping you added an extra 0 to how many miles it has...
  • dannyh4dannyh4 Posts: 44
    edited November 2017
    36 month with 10K Per year and tier one credit
    and current mileage is 7400 not 74000 sorry for typeo..
    what about the discount they gave me?
  • dannyh4 said
    36 month with 10K Per year and tier one credit
    and current mileage is 7400 not 74000 sorry for typeo..
    what about the discount they gave me?
    Is it a T5 or T6, AWD or FWD?
  • dannyh4dannyh4 Posts: 44
    edited November 2017
    T6 awd
  • dannyh4 said:

    T6 awd

    Figure there's about $10k in incentives so on a model that's about to be a year old with all those miles they're giving you almost $8k discount. All those miles are bumping up the residual amount so it's countering that huge discount.

    You really need to find out what the money factor is and residual amount is, those two numbers play a huge factor in the pricing of this car.

    Based on the quotes I got for a 2018 version of the T6 Mom I was a bit lower than you are with this demo. You should try calling another dealership and price out a 2018 and see what you get. IMO you should have payments around 400 for this car buy I'm aggressive and they aren't
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    xman1982 said:

    kyfdx said:

    xman1982 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 36 mon/12K in MN with any incentives in Nov. Thanks

    Which trim?
    t6 mom awd
    .00036 MF and 46% residual
    $4500 HSE Allowance
    $5500 Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    dannyh4 said:

    36 month with 10K Per year and tier one credit
    and current mileage is 7400 not 74000 sorry for typeo..
    what about the discount they gave me?

    .00036 MF and 47% residual
    Of course, the residual will be reduced to account for the current mileage.
    Not familiar with Volvo demo leases, so can't tell you how much that reduction will be.

    I'd ask for the actual residual amount, and the adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, make sure that $0 down payment = $0 due at signing, because it might not be the case

    Which state and tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dannyh4 said:

    36 month with 10K Per year and tier one credit
    and current mileage is 7400 not 74000 sorry for typeo..
    what about the discount they gave me?

    .00036 MF and 47% residual
    Of course, the residual will be reduced to account for the current mileage.
    Not familiar with Volvo demo leases, so can't tell you how much that reduction will be.

    I'd ask for the actual residual amount, and the adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, make sure that $0 down payment = $0 due at signing, because it might not be the case

    Which state and tax rate?

    Yes it zero due at signing(inception cost with 1st month payment included in the payment)

    NJ sales tax is 7%

    Ill update with RV and adjusted cap cost later today

    thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.