Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Volvo S90 Lease Deals and Prices

145791016

Comments

  • berman2921berman2921 Posts: 36
    Hello, what are the MF and RV for the inscription model 36/15? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,869

    Hello, what are the MF and RV for the inscription model 36/15? Thank you

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • berman2921berman2921 Posts: 36
    edited June 2017
    AWD T6, sorry
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,077
    kyfdx said:

    Hello, what are the MF and RV for the inscription model 36/15? Thank you

    FWD or AWD?

    AWD T6, sorry

    .00007 and 47%

    $4500 Volvo allowance and $3200 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jkraebeljkraebel Posts: 3
    With the 7700 in incentives for the t6 Inscription, will dealers lower starting price from MSRP when coming up with lease payment.?
  • aixtripaixtrip Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    Hi Jkraebel, you should gather the best discount a dealer is willing to offer before incentives, then you can comparison shop beteeen dealerships more accurately. From my recent personal experience, dealers in the north east have been willing to offer price discounting, plus the Volvo incentives.
  • berman2921berman2921 Posts: 36

    Michaell said:

    Hello, what are the MF and RV for the inscription model 36/15? Thank you


    FWD or AWD?


    AWD T6, sorry


    .00007 and 47%

    $4500 Volvo allowance and $3200 lease bonus


    Is $4,500 allowance towards paying off an existing lease or options like the vision package? Thank you
  • jkraebeljkraebel Posts: 3
    With the 7700 in incentives for the t6 Inscription, will dealers lower starting price from MSRP when coming up with lease payment.?
    aixtrip said:

    Hi Jkraebel, you should gather the best discount a dealer is willing to offer before incentives, then you can comparison shop beteeen dealerships more accurately. From my recent personal experience, dealers in the north east have been willing to offer price discounting, plus the Volvo incentives.

    Thanks for the info. Will be doing some shopping today :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,869
    jkraebel said:

    With the 7700 in incentives for the t6 Inscription, will dealers lower starting price from MSRP when coming up with lease payment.?

    If the manufacturer is coming up with $7700, you can be assured that dealers are discounting the vehicle, as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,869



    Michaell said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hello, what are the MF and RV for the inscription model 36/15? Thank you



    FWD or AWD?

    AWD T6, sorry



    .00007 and 47%



    $4500 Volvo allowance and $3200 lease bonus


    Is $4,500 allowance towards paying off an existing lease or options like the vision package? Thank you

    It's an incentive from the manufacturer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carpersocarperso Posts: 148
    Looking NY numbers for 36/10

    T5 Mom

    T6 Mom

    FWD and AWD

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,077
    carperso said:

    Looking NY numbers for 36/10

    T5 Mom

    T6 Mom

    FWD and AWD

    T5 Mom FWD - .00001 and 51%. $2750 Volvo allowance
    T6 Mom AWD - .00028 and 51%. $4500 Volvo allowance

    $3200 lease bonus for both.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sahmed80sahmed80 Posts: 6
    Hello Michael,

    Can you please provide numbers for Maryland and Virginia

    T6 Inscription AWD 36/15 & 36/12

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,077
    sahmed80 said:

    Hello Michael,

    Can you please provide numbers for Maryland and Virginia

    T6 Inscription AWD 36/15 & 36/12

    Thank you

    .00007 and 47% / 49%

    $7700 total incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcarloughjcarlough Posts: 62
    edited June 2017
    So, I'm trying to wrap my head around the S90s current incentives before I decide whether to spend my time with looking at one.
    1. Does the $4500 Allowance apply to T6 Inscription models? From some comments here it looks like it does but Volvo's site only references Momentum.
    2. What about the $3200 Lease Bonus and the T6 Inscription?
    3. Can the $1000 Loyalty bonus be applied on top of the $4500 and $3200 for a total of $8700 in incentives?!?!
    4. Can the S90 Pull ahead Program be applied as well? Or do you lose any or all the incentives?
    5. Finally, do the above apply to zip 99508? (Anchorage, Alaska)
    I own a Volvo (wife's car) and my lease is up on my Mercedes in 5 months. If all the above apply this may be too good of a deal to pass up. Unfortunately, our dealer only has one S90, and it's an Inscription.

    Can I also get the MF and Residual for:

    T6 AWD Inscription. 36/10k and 36/7.5k?

    Sorry for all the questions. This site is a god-send. I've used it to my advantage with my last two leases. Thank you for all that you do!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,077
    jcarlough said:

    So, I'm trying to wrap my head around the S90s current incentives before I decide whether to spend my time with looking at one.

    1. Does the $4500 Allowance apply to T6 Inscription models? From some comments here it looks like it does but Volvo's site only references Momentum.
    2. What about the $3200 Lease Bonus and the T6 Inscription?
    3. Can the $1000 Loyalty bonus be applied on top of the $4500 and $3200 for a total of $8700 in incentives?!?!
    4. Can the S90 Pull ahead Program be applied as well? Or do you lose any or all the incentives?
    5. Finally, do the above apply to zip 99508? (Anchorage, Alaska)
    I own a Volvo (wife's car) and my lease is up on my Mercedes in 5 months. If all the above apply this may be too good of a deal to pass up. Unfortunately, our dealer only has one S90, and it's an Inscription.

    Can I also get the MF and Residual for:

    T6 AWD Inscription. 36/10k and 36/7.5k?

    Sorry for all the questions. This site is a god-send. I've used it to my advantage with my last two leases. Thank you for all that you do!
    1. $4500 allowance for both T6 Momentum and T6 Inscription
    2. $3200 lease bonus for all S90's
    3. I see no reason why the loyalty bonus wouldn't stack with the other incentives
    4. No information on pull ahead
    5. Numbers are national
    6. .00007 and 50% / 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcarloughjcarlough Posts: 62

    Michaell said:

    So, I'm trying to wrap my head around the S90s current incentives before I decide whether to spend my time with looking at one.

    1. Does the $4500 Allowance apply to T6 Inscription models? From some comments here it looks like it does but Volvo's site only references Momentum.
    2. What about the $3200 Lease Bonus and the T6 Inscription?
    3. Can the $1000 Loyalty bonus be applied on top of the $4500 and $3200 for a total of $8700 in incentives?!?!
    4. Can the S90 Pull ahead Program be applied as well? Or do you lose any or all the incentives?
    5. Finally, do the above apply to zip 99508? (Anchorage, Alaska)


    I own a Volvo (wife's car) and my lease is up on my Mercedes in 5 months. If all the above apply this may be too good of a deal to pass up. Unfortunately, our dealer only has one S90, and it's an Inscription.

    Can I also get the MF and Residual for:

    T6 AWD Inscription. 36/10k and 36/7.5k?

    Sorry for all the questions. This site is a god-send. I've used it to my advantage with my last two leases. Thank you for all that you do!


    1. $4500 allowance for both T6 Momentum and T6 Inscription
    2. $3200 lease bonus for all S90's
    3. I see no reason why the loyalty bonus wouldn't stack with the other incentives
    4. No information on pull ahead
    5. Numbers are national
    6. .00007 and 50% / 51%



    Awesome. Thank you!
  • sahmed80sahmed80 Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    sahmed80 said:

    Hello Michael,

    Can you please provide numbers for Maryland and Virginia

    T6 Inscription AWD 36/15 & 36/12

    Thank you

    .00007 and 47% / 49%

    $7700 total incentives
    Having hard time with a couple dealers in MD, in regards to providing supporting methodology of their lease calculation. I was quoted for Inscription T6 AWD:

    MSRP: $60,800
    Selling price $53,800
    36/12K
    $2,500 ( I want to do as low as possible)
    MD tax, Tags, acq. fee included
    $679 a month. It seems a little high?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,077
    sahmed80 said:

    Michaell said:

    sahmed80 said:

    Hello Michael,

    Can you please provide numbers for Maryland and Virginia

    T6 Inscription AWD 36/15 & 36/12

    Thank you

    .00007 and 47% / 49%

    $7700 total incentives
    Having hard time with a couple dealers in MD, in regards to providing supporting methodology of their lease calculation. I was quoted for Inscription T6 AWD:

    MSRP: $60,800
    Selling price $53,800
    36/12K
    $2,500 ( I want to do as low as possible)
    MD tax, Tags, acq. fee included
    $679 a month. It seems a little high?
    If you are only getting $7000 off the sticker price when there is $7700 worth of incentives, I'd say there is some work to be done in negotiating the sell price.

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract the incentives.

    And, keep your out of pocket to just the first payment and DMV costs - roll the taxes and fees into the lease.

    Sadly, MD taxes the entire selling price, so your lease payment will be higher than those who live in other states.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • molson_camolson_ca Posts: 1
    Funny, I'm struggling with a 2 dealers in MD on a S90 T6 AWD lease. With one dealer in particular I'm looking at a car with

    MSRP: 66,105
    Selling Price: 55,605

    This was hard fought to get them to take the other $3k off and the car has been on the lot for months. Its nuts how unwilling they are to negotiate... Given the 2018s are almost out this deal seems 'meh
  • aixtripaixtrip Posts: 12

    molson_ca said:

    Funny, I'm struggling with a 2 dealers in MD on a S90 T6 AWD lease. With one dealer in particular I'm looking at a car with

    MSRP: 66,105
    Selling Price: 55,605

    This was hard fought to get them to take the other $3k off and the car has been on the lot for months. Its nuts how unwilling they are to negotiate... Given the 2018s are almost out this deal seems 'meh


    That's disappointing. Good for you to get this far, but speaking from my own recent experience there is more room. But then again, the dealers also need to play ball. Are there any other dealers with more inventory to unload? 2018s are starting to arrive now around the country. Good luck!
  • sahmed80sahmed80 Posts: 6
    molson_ca said:

    Funny, I'm struggling with a 2 dealers in MD on a S90 T6 AWD lease. With one dealer in particular I'm looking at a car with

    MSRP: 66,105
    Selling Price: 55,605

    This was hard fought to get them to take the other $3k off and the car has been on the lot for months. Its nuts how unwilling they are to negotiate... Given the 2018s are almost out this deal seems 'meh

    My dealer in MD had (as of 7 p.m on June 30th) three inscription on their lot, in addition to 3 momentum. But they would not give me more than $7,700 off the price.
  • shellzshellz Posts: 45
    Do you have July numbers for the S90 T6 Inscription for 36/10 in Texas? Also, any new rebates this month? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,869
    shellz said:

    Do you have July numbers for the S90 T6 Inscription for 36/10 in Texas? Also, any new rebates this month? Thanks!

    Sorry, but we haven't seen the July programs, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • park5park5 Posts: 63
    Hi Kyfdx,

    Do you have the July RV/MF for Volvo S90 T6 Momentum and Inscription AWD?
    36 Months/10K Miles?

    Also, do you have any incentives information?

    Thank you in advance for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,869
    park5 said:

    Hi Kyfdx,

    Do you have the July RV/MF for Volvo S90 T6 Momentum and Inscription AWD?
    36 Months/10K Miles?

    Also, do you have any incentives information?

    Thank you in advance for your help!

    Sorry, but we haven't seen the new July lease program, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • park5park5 Posts: 63
    Hi Kyfdx.
    Do you have any updates on the July Volvo Programs for the S90?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 104,077
    park5 said:

    Hi Kyfdx.
    Do you have any updates on the July Volvo Programs for the S90?
    Thank you.

    Not at this time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,869
    park5 said:

    Hi Kyfdx,

    Do you have the July RV/MF for Volvo S90 T6 Momentum and Inscription AWD?
    36 Months/10K Miles?

    Also, do you have any incentives information?

    Thank you in advance for your help!

    Momentum: .00028 MF and 51% residual
    Inscription: .00007 MF and 50% residual

    $4500 Volvo Allowance
    $3200 Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • park5park5 Posts: 63
    Thank you so much!
145791016
Sign In or Register to comment.