Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Nissan Maxima Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284
    sieving said:

kyfdx said:

Can I get the Mf an residual for the maxima sr and platinum. 36/15k for both. Michigan.

.00003 MF and 53% residual for all trims.
    Do those numbers apply for TN, as well?
    Nissan numbers are national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• morghead12morghead12 Member Posts: 22
    Any January numbers on a 2017 Max SL/SR in Ohio....12K/36 mo?...Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

Any January numbers on a 2017 Max SL/SR in Ohio....12K/36 mo?...Thank you.

.00003 MF and 51% residual for all trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• the_gamperthe_gamper Member Posts: 4
    Hello all.  Just thought I would contribute.  Leased 2017 Maxima SL 2 weeks ago.  36month/15k.  Basically zero out of pocket.  $611 at signing, but Dealership then paid slightly more than that to pay off remaining two payments of current lease, like $630 as I recall.  Monthly payment of $377 which includes Michigan 6% sales tax.    

Hello all.  Just thought I would contribute.  Leased 2017 Maxima SL 2 weeks ago.  36month/15k.  Basically zero out of pocket.  $611 at signing, but Dealership then paid slightly more than that to pay off remaining two payments of current lease, like $630 as I recall.  Monthly payment of $377 which includes Michigan 6% sales tax.    

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• peekay1peekay1 Member Posts: 74
    Hi Michaell, just wondering what the MF and RV for January is for a 2017 Maxima SR Midnight. Does the $2700 cash apply to this model? Seems the RV has decreased in 2017 :disappointed: Thanks in advance!
    peekay1 said:

Hi Michaell, just wondering what the MF and RV for January is for a 2017 Maxima SR Midnight. Does the $2700 cash apply to this model? Seems the RV has decreased in 2017 :disappointed: Thanks in advance!

.00003 MF and 50% residual for 36/15.

No incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• peekay1peekay1 Member Posts: 74
    Thanks kyfdx:

Are you aware of any acquisition costs associated with a NMAC lease? If so, how much? Thanks.

PK
    peekay1 said:

Thanks kyfdx:

Are you aware of any acquisition costs associated with a NMAC lease? If so, how much? Thanks.

PK

I think it's $595.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pilotnoobpilotnoob Member Posts: 22
    Any changes on the MF or residual for February? ( SL 36 month 12,000 Miles )
    I was also wondering if the $3500 cash was good for a lease.
    And if there is any owner loyalty incentive.
    Thanks in advance for the info.
    pilotnoob said:

Any changes on the MF or residual for February? ( SL 36 month 12,000 Miles )
    I was also wondering if the $3500 cash was good for a lease.
    And if there is any owner loyalty incentive.
    Thanks in advance for the info.

.00003 and 51%. No information on any Nissan incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mcrattismcrattis Member Posts: 4
    Hi - I am trying to calculate a lease for a 2017 Nissan Maxima. When I look at Nissan's website, they have a lease special for the Platinum edition which I pasted below. The payment is $356 per month before tax. However, when I plug the same data (at least I think it is) into Edmunds calculator, I have to plug money factor to 2.256% APR or .00094 to get to same payment. I had thought money factor was closer to .00003? Can someone help point out what, if anything, am doing wrong? Of note, I adjusted vehicle sales price to remove acquisition fee (noted in Edmunds financing section) and adjusted for incentives as noted in the fine print to break out to get to true Cap Cost of car. It looks like the residual value is calculating at 51%.

Thanks.

mcrattis said:

Hi - I am trying to calculate a lease for a 2017 Nissan Maxima. When I look at Nissan's website, they have a lease special for the Platinum edition which I pasted below. The payment is $356 per month before tax. However, when I plug the same data (at least I think it is) into Edmunds calculator, I have to plug money factor to 2.256% APR or .00094 to get to same payment. I had thought money factor was closer to .00003? Can someone help point out what, if anything, am doing wrong? Of note, I adjusted vehicle sales price to remove acquisition fee (noted in Edmunds financing section) and adjusted for incentives as noted in the fine print to break out to get to true Cap Cost of car. It looks like the residual value is calculating at 51%.

Thanks.

.00003 and 51% for 36/12 on all Maxima trims.

Using the prices from the fine print, I get - huh - $356/mo.

Can't tell you why your calculator isn't giving the same payment - on line calcs often make assumptions we know nothing about.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• eyein12eyein12 Member Posts: 5
    Can you pls tell me the RV and MF on S/SR/SL for PA. 36/12k. thank you
    eyein12 said:

Can you pls tell me the RV and MF on S/SR/SL for PA. 36/12k. thank you

.00003 and 51% for all trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kevmanjrkevmanjr Member Posts: 19
    February MF and residual for 36/15k? please
    kevmanjr said:

February MF and residual for 36/15k? please

.00003 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nemesis6nemesis6 Member Posts: 8
    Can I please get rv,mf for 2017 maxima sr 36/12 for Florida 34608.?
  • gator5000egator5000e Member Posts: 90
    The Maxima lease promotion pasted above seem like a good lease offer or am I missing something? Other than haggling over the final price of the car and how much to put down as a cap cost reduction it has a reasonable MF, miles and term. So, am I missing something?

Also, while I know this is a lease forum, but if I were to consider financing, how much, dollar wise or percentage wise, and how many months of financing are normally recommended to make sure you are not upside down and can trade a car in after a couple of years if you want to?

Thanks for any thoughts on either or both questions.
    nemesis6 said:

Can I please get rv,mf for 2017 maxima sr 36/12 for Florida 34608.?

.00003 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• phil0071phil0071 Member Posts: 1
    Can I get the current RV for 2017 Maxima SV. My dealer quoted me 50% for 18k per year. Is this correct? Would it be the same for 15K? Looking at the old posts it appears the RV has dropped from late last year.
    phil0071 said:

Can I get the current RV for 2017 Maxima SV. My dealer quoted me 50% for 18k per year. Is this correct? Would it be the same for 15K? Looking at the old posts it appears the RV has dropped from late last year.

.00003 MF and 50% residual for 36/15.

9000 extra miles would reduce the residual further. Likely $0.10-$0.20 per mile.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nickm1007nickm1007 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for opinions on this deal:
    2017 Nissan Maxima SL (36/15k miles):
    MSRP: $38,315
    Total rebates: 4,425
    Net Cap Cost: $32,620
    Money Factor: .00003
    Residual value: $19,157.50
    Down payment: $399 (first month)
    Said they would wave the 395 disposition fee
    Payment: $399 with MA 6.25 sales tax included

This is with them taking care of the last 4 payments of $547 on my QX60

I know Nissan will cover 2 of the payments I just haven’t figured out if they rolled the other two they are “covering” into the cap cost yet. But over all I thought this was a pretty sweet deal.

Or They quoted me $433 for a platinum but I don’t know the MSRP or other details but that’s sounds like an even better deal especially with them taking away the other payments.

Just wanted to get some opinions on the above. I was thinking of asking if they would $420 for the platinum I would call it day.
    nickm1007 said:

Looking for opinions on this deal:
    2017 Nissan Maxima SL (36/15k miles):
    MSRP: $38,315
    Total rebates: 4,425
    Net Cap Cost: $32,620
    Money Factor: .00003
    Residual value: $19,157.50
    Down payment: $399 (first month)
    Said they would wave the 395 disposition fee
    Payment: $399 with MA 6.25 sales tax included

This is with them taking care of the last 4 payments of $547 on my QX60

I know Nissan will cover 2 of the payments I just haven’t figured out if they rolled the other two they are “covering” into the cap cost yet. But over all I thought this was a pretty sweet deal.

Or They quoted me $433 for a platinum but I don’t know the MSRP or other details but that’s sounds like an even better deal especially with them taking away the other payments.

Just wanted to get some opinions on the above. I was thinking of asking if they would $420 for the platinum I would call it day.

.00003 and 50% for all Maxima trims.

With your MSRP and Net Cap cost, I get $399/mo as well (tax included).

If you're comfortable with the selling price, all looks good.

If you can get the numbers for the Platinum, we can run those as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Think its a good deal though? compared to others you have seen I am torn
    nickm1007 said:

Think its a good deal though? compared to others you have seen I am torn

I don't rate individual deals - I simply run the numbers and report my findings.

If you're comfortable with the selling price, all else looks to be in order.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello, have the March residual and MF's been released yet? looking for both 36/12k and 36/15k on the SL and Platnium. Also is the 39 month lease competitive this month compared to the 36 month?
    nickm1007 said:

Hello, have the March residual and MF's been released yet? looking for both 36/12k and 36/15k on the SL and Platnium. Also is the 39 month lease competitive this month compared to the 36 month?

.00003 MF and 50% residual for 36/15, for all trims

Add 1% for 12K/yr. 39 month numbers are not good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nemesis6nemesis6 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2017
    I asked this in February but wasnt able to get to the dealers before the end of the month. Looking for March MF and RV also incentives on a 2017 Maixima SR Midnight Package 36/12 please Florida 34608. Thank You.
    nemesis6 said:

I asked this in February but wasnt able to get to the dealers before the end of the month. Looking for March MF and RV also incentives on a 2017 Maixima SR Midnight Package 36/12 please Florida 34608. Thank You.

.00003 and 51% for all Maxima trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rohansetrohanset Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I am here looking for some information.

I am currently looking to lease a 2017 Nissan Maxima SL. I have a 2015 Honda Accord V6 with 7 payments left at $439/month. Looking for someone to run numbers for me on how much I should be paying per month for the car.

Current best offer:
    Pay off my Honda
    $2,000 down $450 a month
    Does this sound right? Seems a bit high to me.
    rohanset said:

Hello, I am here looking for some information.

I am currently looking to lease a 2017 Nissan Maxima SL. I have a 2015 Honda Accord V6 with 7 payments left at $439/month. Looking for someone to run numbers for me on how much I should be paying per month for the car.

Current best offer:
    Pay off my Honda
    $2,000 down $450 a month
    Does this sound right? Seems a bit high to me.

Not enough information to comment.

Lease term and miles per year?

MSRP and selling price of the Maxima?

Why ditch your lease with 7 payments left? That's $3000 that has to go somewhere - likely into your new lease payment. Assuming 36 months, that's about $85/mo on your new lease, before interest and tax.

It's better to know what the payoff value is off your Honda, and what the trade value is. It's not as simple as addressing the remaining payments.

Also, what state and tax rate is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rohansetrohanset Member Posts: 5
    Apologies for not giving all the info.

Lease term is 36 months/12k miles.

MSRP for Maxima is about $38,000 and I believe selling price is about $32,000. I am in NY where the tax is 8.875%.

I understand I might has well wait for the lease to be up, just curious on the prices they are giving me. Thanks for the response!
    rohanset said:

Apologies for not giving all the info.

Lease term is 36 months/12k miles.

MSRP for Maxima is about $38,000 and I believe selling price is about $32,000. I am in NY where the tax is 8.875%.

I understand I might has well wait for the lease to be up, just curious on the prices they are giving me. Thanks for the response!

.00003 and 51% for 36/12.

With those prices, and ignoring the trade, fees and taxes, I get $352/mo - almost $100/mo less than what the dealer quoted. Most of that is likely the negative equity from your current lease.

I'd suggest you ride it out. Maximas don't sell that well, and the deal you get today should be the deal you get 7 months from now.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leejamesleejames Member Posts: 2
    What are the current MF and RV rates in Massachusetts? I am looking at a Nissan Maxima SL with an MSRP of 38,395 but I am obviously hoping to bring the capitalization cost much lower. If I am looking for a 24/12k term with 2,999 down can you give me a ball park for the monthly lease payments? 
    leejames said:

What are the current MF and RV rates in Massachusetts? I am looking at a Nissan Maxima SL with an MSRP of 38,395 but I am obviously hoping to bring the capitalization cost much lower. If I am looking for a 24/12k term with 2,999 down can you give me a ball park for the monthly lease payments? 

.00003 and 58% for 24/12

We need to know the cap cost in order to calculate the payment.

And, our recommendation is to limit the up front cash to just the first payment and DMV (RMV) costs. Roll the fees into the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leejamesleejames Member Posts: 2
    @Michaell the reason I am putting money down is because I have a car to trade-in right now and I have no interest in keeping it so I'm not contributing cash but rather a car valued around 3,000. And what should I be looking for as a cap cost on that model? What is a typical cap cost? Could you simulate the payment with an average cap cost on an SL?
    leejames said:

@Michaell the reason I am putting money down is because I have a car to trade-in right now and I have no interest in keeping it so I'm not contributing cash but rather a car valued around 3,000. And what should I be looking for as a cap cost on that model? What is a typical cap cost? Could you simulate the payment with an average cap cost on an SL?

I don't track selling prices.

Regarding the trade equity, have the dealer cut you a check for anything you don't use for up front costs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• creediddycreediddy Member Posts: 1
    Just leased a Maxima SL and wanted to see if I got a good deal:

2017 Nissan Maxima SL (36/12k miles):
    MSRP: $39,402
    Total rebates: $2725
    Net Cap Cost: $36,667.03
    Money Factor or Rent Charge: $1309.20
    Residual value: $20,560.65
    Down payment: $1500
    2010 Lexus ES350 Buyout amount: $16,268
    2010 Lexus ES350 agreed trade in amount: $11,000
    Trade In balance owed: 5,268
    Payment: $606 with 7% sales taxes

Throw ins: Midnight 19" wheels + Midnight spoiler

let me know how I did!
    creediddy said:

Just leased a Maxima SL and wanted to see if I got a good deal:

2017 Nissan Maxima SL (36/12k miles):
    MSRP: $39,402
    Total rebates: $2725
    Net Cap Cost: $36,667.03
    Money Factor or Rent Charge: $1309.20
    Residual value: $20,560.65
    Down payment: $1500
    2010 Lexus ES350 Buyout amount: $16,268
    2010 Lexus ES350 agreed trade in amount: $11,000
    Trade In balance owed: 5,268
    Payment: $606 with 7% sales taxes

Throw ins: Midnight 19" wheels + Midnight spoiler

let me know how I did!

You rolled over $5200 in negative equity?
    If you owed $16K on a 2010 Lexus, I'll guess this isn't the first time you've rolled negative equity.

If the deal is already done, I don't have any advice or comment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wintersx866wintersx866 Member Posts: 21
    Hey guys! I was wondering what the numbers were for this month for the Nissan Maxima SV for 36 months/ 10k miles for Missouri. Thanks!

Hey guys! I was wondering what the numbers were for this month for the Nissan Maxima SV for 36 months/ 10k miles for Missouri. Thanks!

.00003 MF and 51% residual for 36/12.

Nissan does not offer 10K/yr allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Just did it.

2017 Maxima SV with the standard floor mats and splash guards
    $289.00 out of pocket
    $289.00 a month 36/12
    in NJ
    pilotnoob said:

Just did it.

$289.00 out of pocket
    $289.00 a month 36/12
    in NJ

Yikes, that's cheap!

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• otoluvaotoluva Member Posts: 196
    pilotnoob said:

Just did it.

$289.00 out of pocket
    $289.00 a month 36/12
    in NJ

MSRP?
  • cheneric86cheneric86 Member Posts: 8
    Hey there! This is a great resource. I just got an initial quote from the dealership that doesn't make any sense to me when I run it through the calculator. Their monthly values seem completely off.

Am I doing something wrong? The residual seems high. Thanks in advance for the help!

Hey there! This is a great resource. I just got an initial quote from the dealership that doesn't make any sense to me when I run it through the calculator. Their monthly values seem completely off.

Am I doing something wrong? The residual seems high. Thanks in advance for the help!

The residual does seem high. For 36/12, the residual is just 51% of MSRP.

The base MF for Nissan is just .00003, not .00093
    So, looks like they are marking up the money factor, but have the residual wrong.

Ask them for a real lease quote with actual detail. Maybe a screenshot of the deal on the computer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cheneric86cheneric86 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    Hey there! This is a great resource. I just got an initial quote from the dealership that doesn't make any sense to me when I run it through the calculator. Their monthly values seem completely off. Am I doing something wrong? The residual seems high. Thanks in advance for the help!
    The residual does seem high. For 36/12, the residual is just 51% of MSRP. The base MF for Nissan is just .00003, not .00093 So, looks like they are marking up the money factor, but have the residual wrong. Ask them for a real lease quote with actual detail. Maybe a screenshot of the deal on the computer.
    Thanks for the reply! I did just that.

Theoretically, if I could keep the residual high and negotiate the MF closer to base, that would be ideal, right?

I'll post the detailed workup when I get it.

kyfdx said:

The residual does seem high. For 36/12, the residual is just 51% of MSRP.

The base MF for Nissan is just .00003, not .00093
    So, looks like they are marking up the money factor, but have the residual wrong.

Ask them for a real lease quote with actual detail. Maybe a screenshot of the deal on the computer.

Thanks for the reply! I did just that.

Theoretically, if I could keep the residual high and negotiate the MF closer to base, that would be ideal, right?

I'll post the detailed workup when I get it.

The residual is fixed by the bank. If they got it wrong, they'll correct it in the next quote

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

otoluva said:

pilotnoob said:

Just did it.

$289.00 out of pocket
    $289.00 a month 36/12
    in NJ

MSRP?
    $35,895