Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Nissan Maxima Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    supraturbo320supraturbo320 Member Posts: 34
    There is $6650 Lease Loyalty on Maxima for October (in the Northeast, at least). You must currently own or lease a Nissan vehicle to qualify.

details:
    *^must be residing within the Northeast to be eligible for increased lease loyalty cash offer - avail. to eligible customers who have a current Nissan lease and lease a new eligible Nissan ($6650 Maxima/$4000 Murano/$4000 Pathfinder) thru NMAC (must show proof of lease/ownership), see dealer for complete details. Must take delivery by 10-31-17.
  • Options
    iamking1 said:

Here is a deal I have on the table as of last night in NJ.

2017.5 Nissan Maxima Platinum
    - pearl white
    - added sport spoiler ($250)
    - 36 mos / 15k miles

MSRP: $42,060
    Sale Price: $36,550
    Rebate: $4850
    Lease Loyalty: $1000
    College Grad Rebate: $750
    MF: .00003
    Residual: 47%
    Doc Fee: $300
    Reg Fee: $300

$357/ mo
    Only first month out of pocket.

Without college grad rebate, it would be $378/mo.

I think I can get mine under $350/mo... going to ask them to knock $500 off sale price tonight. Good Luck all!

If you didn't have the Lease Loyalty: $1000
    College Grad Rebate: $750 would your payment be higher?
    Yes, of course it would be higher... prob about $405/mo.

I DID get the deal that I posted previously, and am VERY happy. I love the car, and when I picked it up it dawned on me that it was the nicest car on the lot.
    Pearl White, Platinum, Black Sport Spoiler added, fully loaded, Cashmere/Black 2-tone interior, only 1st month out of pocket, 15K miles, all for just $357 a month
    This thing is a BEAST!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

iamking1 said:

Here is a deal I have on the table as of last night in NJ.

2017.5 Nissan Maxima Platinum
    - pearl white
    - added sport spoiler ($250)
    - 36 mos / 15k miles

MSRP: $42,060
    Sale Price: $36,550
    Rebate: $4850
    Lease Loyalty: $1000
    College Grad Rebate: $750
    MF: .00003
    Residual: 47%
    Doc Fee: $300
    Reg Fee: $300

$357/ mo
    Only first month out of pocket.

Without college grad rebate, it would be $378/mo.

I think I can get mine under $350/mo... going to ask them to knock $500 off sale price tonight. Good Luck all!

If you didn't have the Lease Loyalty: $1000
    College Grad Rebate: $750 would your payment be higher?
    Yes, of course it would be higher... prob about $405/mo.

I DID get the deal that I posted previously, and am VERY happy. I love the car, and when I picked it up it dawned on me that it was the nicest car on the lot.
    Pearl White, Platinum, Black Sport Spoiler added, fully loaded, Cashmere/Black 2-tone interior, only 1st month out of pocket, 15K miles, all for just $357 a month
    This thing is a BEAST!
    That's a lot of car for the money

I test drove a Maxima, a few months ago. Sweet ride.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

Northeast Regional Offer:

2017 Maxima 3.5 S with Splash Guards and Floor Mats Lease
    $279 PER MO. 36 MONTHS $279 due at signing

Excludes taxes, title, and license. $279 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes down payment) (INCLUDES: $6,650 Loyalty Lease Cash applied to $279/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through [NMAC]. Subject to residency restrictions. Loyalty Lease Cash eligibility requirements, vehicle and other restrictions apply. Proof of Nissan ownership required. Subject to residency restrictions. 2017 2017 Maxima 3.5 S with Splash Guards and Floor Mats lease model 16117 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees. $33,935 MSRP. Net capitalized cost of $25,613 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $10,044 At lease end, purchase for $15,610, plus purchase option fee up to $595 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. Must take delivery from new dealer stock. Cannot be combined with other loyalty or conquest offers. Transferable within household. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 10/31/2017.

For any Nissan drivers shopping for a Maxima Platinum this month, you should be able to replicate my previously posted deal from the end of Sept, even though the residual went down. With only first month due at signing, it is very fair to target $380/mo for 36/15k (with college grad rebate $360/mo)... or less for 12k. Good luck all!
  • Options
    retus99retus99 Member Posts: 80
    May I have the MF and RV for 2017 Maxima S and SR? North Carolina, 36/12. Thank you!
  • Options
    retus99 said:

May I have the MF and RV for 2017 Maxima S and SR? North Carolina, 36/12. Thank you!

.00003 and 46%, both trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    patriots06tjpatriots06tj Member Posts: 20
    edited October 2017
    Just walked out on this deal, thought it was way too high after reading through this forum:

2017.5 Maxima Platinum (White) 36/12k
    MSRP: $42K
    Price after rebates/discounts: $32K
    Negative Equity from trade-in: $1K

Out the door (Tax, Fees etc. included)
    Payment: $470
    Down: $3000

Doesn't seem to add up using the MF and RV given on here.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Just walked out on this deal, thought it was way too high after reading through this forum:

Yes.. .seems high.

Which state?
    Did they give you the adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Yes.. .seems high.

Which state?
    I don't believe so, but not 100% sure. I do know that tax in VA is 4% and there were a lot of fees, something ridiculous like $2200 for various fees. However, I don't believe they were going to roll those into the payment.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Yes.. .seems high.

Which state?
    I don't believe so, but not 100% sure. I do know that tax in VA is 4% and there were a lot of fees, something ridiculous like $2200 for various fees. However, I don't believe they were going to roll those into the payment.
    Shop some other dealers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wcrnichwcrnich Member Posts: 2
    Could you please share the residual value and MF for 2017 Maxima SV and S for Chicago? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    wcrnich said:

Could you please share the residual value and MF for 2017 Maxima SV and S for Chicago? Thank you in advance.

.00003 and 45% for 36/15, all trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Yes.. .seems high.

Which state?
    Shop some other dealers
    I asked about the MF, the salesman said its 0.0003, could this be the cause?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Yes.. .seems high.

Which state?
    Shop some other dealers
    I asked about the MF, the salesman said its 0.0003, could this be the cause?
    The base MF is .00003 (4 zeros); if your dealer is quoting .00030 (3 zeros), then they have marked up the MF for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cgriffith1cgriffith1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi. May I have the MF and RV for 2017 Maxima SR (midnight edition). I'm in San Diego, CA. Thank you!
  • Options

Hi. May I have the MF and RV for 2017 Maxima SR (midnight edition). I'm in San Diego, CA. Thank you!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cgriffith1cgriffith1 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry about that. 36/mo 10k and 12k. Thank you. 
  • Options

Sorry about that. 36/mo 10k and 12k. Thank you. 

No 10K allowance from Nissan.

36/12 - .00003 and 46%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    art2001art2001 Member Posts: 1
    Anyone have the November Lease numbers yet for the 2017 Maxima SR and also incentives available for November?
  • Options
    art2001 said:

Anyone have the November Lease numbers yet for the 2017 Maxima SR and also incentives available for November?

.00003 MF and 45% residual for 36/15

We don't have the incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gdautigdauti Member Posts: 39
    Hello, does anyone have a contact in the Northern Jersey area?? My friend is looking to get into a Maxima. He received an initial offer of $405 per month, $2,700 out of pocket on a base S. Needless to say, he didn’t bother to counter and just walked out.
  • Options
    marc1022marc1022 Member Posts: 172
    gdauti said:

Hello, does anyone have a contact in the Northern Jersey area?? My friend is looking to get into a Maxima. He received an initial offer of $405 per month, $2,700 out of pocket on a base S. Needless to say, he didn’t bother to counter and just walked out.

Yes, pm sent.

• Options
    marc1022 said:

gdauti said:

Yes, pm sent.

Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dreamlinersdreamliners Member Posts: 7
    I have a leasing deal for $300 a month for SR Midnight Edition with $6300 out of pocket, is that a good deal?
  • Options
    xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Member Posts: 25
    could you provide the MF and RV as well as any incentives that may be available for an SL for 15k/36?

Thanks!
  • Options

I have a leasing deal for $300 a month for SR Midnight Edition with $6300 out of pocket, is that a good deal?

What is the MSRP?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?
    What does the $6300 cover?
    What state and tax rate?
    What lease term and miles per year?

Hard to qualify your deal without the above information.

We don't recommend so much money up front on a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited November 2017
    xxjlbxx said:

could you provide the MF and RV as well as any incentives that may be available for an SL for 15k/36?

Thanks!

.00003 and 45%

No incentive information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dreamlinersdreamliners Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:
    What is the MSRP? What is the adjusted cap cost? What does the $6300 cover? What state and tax rate? What lease term and miles per year? Hard to qualify your deal without the above information. We don't recommend so much money up front on a lease.
    The MSRP is $40000 and the adjusted cap cost is $2900. The NY state tax is 8.875% and the lease term is for 36 months with 12000 miles. The $6300 covers 1st month payment, acqisition fee, fees & insurance, upfront taxes and cap reduction.
  • Options

Michaell said:

What is the MSRP?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?
    What does the $6300 cover?
    What state and tax rate?
    What lease term and miles per year?

Hard to qualify your deal without the above information.

We don't recommend so much money up front on a lease.

The MSRP is $40000 and the adjusted cap cost is $2900. The NY state tax is 8.875% and the lease term is for 36 months with 12000 miles. The $6300 covers 1st month payment, acqisition fee, fees & insurance, upfront taxes and cap reduction.

Did you mean $29,000?

Our recommendation is to limit the up front cash to just the first payment and DMV costs - add all the other fees and taxes back into the cap cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    eric_22eric_22 Member Posts: 5
    Can you provide the MF and RV a S and SV for 12k/36 in Northern New Jersey?

Thanks.
  • Options
    eric_22 said:

Can you provide the MF and RV a S and SV for 12k/36 in Northern New Jersey?

Thanks.

.00003 and 46% for both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    eric_22eric_22 Member Posts: 5
    SV - MSRP 36215, Sales Price after incentives is 29000, up front cost ~$1200 includes 1st month and reg and doc fee, monthly pre tax comes out to $361 for 12k/36 in Northern NJ

is this a good deal? think it can be lower?
  • Options
    eric_22 said:

SV - MSRP 36215, Sales Price after incentives is 29000, up front cost ~$1200 includes 1st month and reg and doc fee, monthly pre tax comes out to $361 for 12k/36 in Northern NJ

is this a good deal? think it can be lower?

.00003 and 46%

With your prices, I get $344/mo

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and make sure you understand what was added to the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gdautigdauti Member Posts: 39
    I’m finding the Maxima leases these days are trash.  A decently equipped 2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0t is actually a bit cheaper to lease than a Maxima (SL, SR, Platinum).
  • Options
    max2k17max2k17 Member Posts: 49
    Hi All,

I'm in need of your help and feedback.

Does this sound like a good lease deal?
    2017 SR Midnight Edition
    MSRP $40,980
    12,000 year / 36 months
    $399 a month with $1500 total out of pocket
    Live in Norther NJ
    State tax 6.875
    I'm waiting on MF, RV, price after rebates / discounts and adjusted cap cost.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

2017 SR Midnight Edition
    MSRP $40,980
    12,000 year / 36 months
    Live in Norther NJ
    State tax 6.875

Shoot for $399 total out of pocket, and $399/mo. In other words, just put the first month down, that's it!

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely try that. I don't mind putting down the $1500 total out of pocket. I'm thinking I should be able to do better than $399. One thing to note, credit is so so at 681 so not 100% sure how this is playing into these numbers.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    max2k17 said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely try that. I don't mind putting down the $1500 total out of pocket. I'm thinking I should be able to do better than $399. One thing to note, credit is so so at 681 so not 100% sure how this is playing into these numbers.

You might be fine with 681 fico, maybe someone else can confirm (@Michaell). Run the numbers on a lease calculator. Never put down more than first months payment on a lease imo. I only do sign n drive leases myself. End of the year so they should be giving these cars away now. Shop it around too.
  • Options
    I'm going to shop around as well. I would be curious to see what @Michaell thinks of this deal.
  • Options
    jayr1njjayr1nj Member Posts: 59
    max2k17 said:

@max2k17 as @marc1022 said don't ever put money down on a lease. as for your score its really close to tier 1. I believe NMAC has their tier 1 starting at 690+ and it won't make a huge difference. sometimes dealers negotiate a "tier bump" with the banks.

on another note the residual value on these suck and there is a huge rebate of 5875 (NJ) for 2017 models. You may also qualify for recent college grad discount and/or military which could give another 500 or so off.

I would personally shoot for 12-15% off MSRP BEFORE rebates/incentives.
    if you can't get that then look into a q50....better car better residual values
    good luck man.
  • Options
    All great info ^^
  • Options
    Yes, thanks all for your responses. I'm waiting to hear back from my sales guy to get the exact numbers so I have a better idea. In the meantime, I'm going to start shopping some other dealers. I'm not in a rush at all and I totally agree I should be able to get a better deal.
  • Options
    max2k17 said:

Yes, thanks all for your responses. I'm waiting to hear back from my sales guy to get the exact numbers so I have a better idea. In the meantime, I'm going to start shopping some other dealers. I'm not in a rush at all and I totally agree I should be able to get a better deal.

Closer to 12/31 the better.

• Options
    jayr1njjayr1nj Member Posts: 59
    best thing is not being in a rush. assuming 46% residual and .00003 with nothing down and 15%off msrp ($40,980) plus 5875 rebate you should be around 370/month hope that helps.
  • Options
    Jayr1nj, that is the number I'm comfortable paying being this car will be 1 year old any minute now.
  • Options
    jayr1nj said:

best thing is not being in a rush. assuming 46% residual and .00003 with nothing down and 15%off msrp ($40,980) plus 5875 rebate you should be around 370/month hope that helps.

Wish those deals were available when I leased mine in May of 2016 :angry:

• Options
    max2k17 said:

Hi All,

2017 SR Midnight Edition
    MSRP $40,980
    12,000 year / 36 months
    Live in Norther NJ
    State tax 6.875

max2k17 said:

681 is Tier 4 for NMAC, so the MF jumps to .00110 (!). Residual is 46%

Assuming, for the moment, that the adjusted cap cost is $37,000, the MF bump would cost you $60/mo ($506/mo vs. $566/mo)

I'm guessing the cap cost is way, way lower than that if they are offering you $399/mo.

Let us know what the adjusted cap cost is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    These are the numbers I'm getting from the dealer.
    46% residual $18851
    MF .00036
    40,980 MSRP
    Price after discount & rebates $30,794
    $1500 down, $399 a month.

Does this sound right?
  • Options
    max2k17 said:

These are the numbers I'm getting from the dealer.
    46% residual $18851
    MF .00036
    40,980 MSRP
    Price after discount & rebates $30,794
    $1500 down, $399 a month.

Does this sound right?

I get $350/mo before tax with those numbers.

Ask the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is, and what was added to the selling price to get to that number (tax? acquisition fee? dealer doc fee?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Sounds high.