2017 Dodge Challenger Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
edited September 2017 in Dodge
Ask your 2017 Challenger lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456789

Comments

  • any numbers on a 2017 scatpack with shaker?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    alishah said:

    any numbers on a 2017 scatpack with shaker?

    Standard MF and 65% residual for 36/15

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    So, what's the residual and money factor on a 2017 "392 HEMI SCAT PACK SHAKER":

    24 months / 12k miles
    24 months / 15k miles

    Also, what is the money factor on Tier 1 and Tier 2 credit?

    If location matters, I'm picking it up in Los Angeles, and I live in San Francisco.

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    geek4life said:

    Hello,

    So, what's the residual and money factor on a 2017 "392 HEMI SCAT PACK SHAKER":

    24 months / 12k miles
    24 months / 15k miles

    Also, what is the money factor on Tier 1 and Tier 2 credit?

    If location matters, I'm picking it up in Los Angeles, and I live in San Francisco.

    Thanks!!

    Standard MF and 73%/72% residual.
    Last time we saw the standard MF, it was .00213. That's good for both Tier 1 and 2.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gomdgomd Posts: 21
    Interested in 24,36/10k MF/residual for RT in Cleveland OH 44121. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    gomd said:

    Interested in 24,36/10k MF/residual for RT in Cleveland OH 44121. Thanks.

    .00014 and 71% for 24/10
    .00066 and 64% for 36/10

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gomdgomd Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    gomd said:

    Interested in 24,36/10k MF/residual for RT in Cleveland OH 44121. Thanks.

    .00014 and 71% for 24/10
    .00066 and 64% for 36/10
    Do RT plus and RT shaker models lease under the same program as the RT?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    gomd said:

    Michaell said:

    gomd said:

    Interested in 24,36/10k MF/residual for RT in Cleveland OH 44121. Thanks.

    .00014 and 71% for 24/10
    .00066 and 64% for 36/10
    Do RT plus and RT shaker models lease under the same program as the RT?
    No.

    24/10
    RT Plus - .00064 and 67%
    RT Shaker - .00064 and 64%

    36/10
    RT Plus - .00135 and 63%
    RT Shaker - .00135 and 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gomdgomd Posts: 21
    Thank you. You are such a huge help when researching my next vehicle. This forum is lucky to have you.
  • mike_76cbmike_76cb Posts: 5
    edited December 2016
    Hi all - happy holidays! I was wondering what the current MF and residual is in Rockville, MD on a 2016 Challenger RT Plus with a manual trans. Dealer has given me the below quote and I don't think it's their best deal.. thoughts?

    2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Coupe - 5sp Manual Black on Black
    Lease Calculations @36mnth+10k yr

    MSRP $32,683.00
    Negotiated Sale Price $32,683.00
    Rebates/Incentives $2,000.00
    Down Payment $2,000.00
    Net Capitalized Cost $28,683.00
    Residual @ 36mnths 59.0%
    Residual value at lease end $16,922.97
    Total Monthly depreciation $326.67
    Money Factor 0.00158
    Total Monthly Finance Charge $72.06
    TOTAL LEASE PAYMENT (mnthly deprec + fin chrg) $398.72
  • @Michaell thanks for all the awesome help on these forums! Would you happen to know the correct MF and residual for the 2016 challenger RT plus in rockville md?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    mike_76cb said:

    @Michaell thanks for all the awesome help on these forums! Would you happen to know the correct MF and residual for the 2016 challenger RT plus in rockville md?

    The 2016 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39751/dodge/challenger/2016-dodge-challenger-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi all

    Any lease numbers for 2017 Hellcat and 392 for 24/36 10k?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    hextall14 said:

    Hi all

    Any lease numbers for 2017 Hellcat and 392 for 24/36 10k?

    Thanks

    Current lease programs expire today; new numbers later this week.

    Standard MF and 67% / 61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • New lease numbers in yet?

    2017 Challenger SXT Coupe 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693

    New lease numbers in yet?

    2017 Challenger SXT Coupe 36/10

    .00014 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • @Michaell I'm looking at both the 2017 R/T Scat Pack and T/A 392 for 36/12 and 36/10.

    The T/A isn't even orderable yet by the dealer but hoping you have an idea on MF and residual. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    nokeva1 said:

    @Michaell I'm looking at both the 2017 R/T Scat Pack and T/A 392 for 36/12 and 36/10.

    The T/A isn't even orderable yet by the dealer but hoping you have an idea on MF and residual. Thanks!

    No T/A numbers, this month

    Scat Pack - Standard MF (around .00213, last we heard) and 66% / 67%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have hellcat number for 36/10 and 36/12.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    sspringle said:

    Do you have hellcat number for 36/10 and 36/12.

    Standard MF and 60%/59% residual.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello is there any info for the new GT trim? 24/12 or 24/ or 36/12 36/15. I'm in MI
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    ray_5365 said:

    Hello is there any info for the new GT trim? 24/12 or 24/ or 36/12 36/15. I'm in MI

    Standard MF (around .00213, last we saw) and 60% (24/15) or 54% (36/15)

    Add 1% for 12K on 24 months or 2% for 12K on 36 months

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • how are these numbers?

    2016 r/t scat pack
    msrp $45,370
    sale price $38,370
    36 months 10k miles
    mf .0012
    residual 57%
    monthly payment $399
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    edited January 2017
    mlee210 said:

    how are these numbers?

    2016 r/t scat pack
    msrp $45,370
    sale price $38,370
    36 months 10k miles
    mf .0012
    residual 57%
    monthly payment $399

    Hmmm.

    This is the 2017 thread - I see you've also posted in the 2016 thread, which is where this question belongs.

    You'll get my answer over there.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, looking for lease info for 36/10 and 36/12 in NY for both below:

    2017 T/A 392
    2017 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker

    Dodge Website build/price lease shows vast difference between the two even though they are similiar costs...shows T/A much more expensive to lease, i'm guessing because they don't have data on that model to determine residual?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675

    Hi, looking for lease info for 36/10 and 36/12 in NY for both below:

    2017 T/A 392
    2017 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker

    Dodge Website build/price lease shows vast difference between the two even though they are similiar costs...shows T/A much more expensive to lease, i'm guessing because they don't have data on that model to determine residual?

    Thanks!

    T/A: .00211 MF and 59%/58% residual
    392: .00211 MF and 67%/66% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I guess that explains the massive gap...lol...and that was for a T/A 392 right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675

    I guess that explains the massive gap...lol...and that was for a T/A 392 right?

    Yes.. I abbreviated for brevity.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have the numbers for Challenger RT Scat Pack and 392 Scat Pack Shaker in Iowa for 36/10? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    clvclvclv said:

    Can I please have the numbers for Challenger RT Scat Pack and 392 Scat Pack Shaker in Iowa for 36/10? Thanks.

    R/T Scat: .00005 MF and 59% residual
    392 Scat Shaker: .00211 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hi - can I get the MF and Resid for an R/T scat pack 36/10, 36/12 & 36/15 for zip code 11725 - NY

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    boomer775 said:

    hi - can I get the MF and Resid for an R/T scat pack 36/10, 36/12 & 36/15 for zip code 11725 - NY

    Thanks in advance

    .00211 and 67% / 66% / 64%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtwhitehurstrtwhitehurst Posts: 26
    edited February 2017
    Can I get the numbers for the 2017 CHALLENGER 392 SCAT PACK SHAKER and the R/T SCAT PACK for 36/10 in 29588? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693

    Can I get the numbers for the 2017 CHALLENGER 392 SCAT PACK SHAKER and the R/T SCAT PACK for 36/10 in 29588? Thanks!

    .00211 and 67% for both trims

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Richard Soto Jr.Richard Soto Jr. FloridaPosts: 14
    Forgive me for asking this, thought it was slightly fitting... In my area, I have gotten quotes from dealers on the R/T 392 and SRT 392 way above the price of a 50th Anniversary Camaro 2SS (at least $100 more per month). I was under the impression a Challenger would be far better to lease based on numbers, am I just not doing the math properly?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    Ulare said:

    Forgive me for asking this, thought it was slightly fitting... In my area, I have gotten quotes from dealers on the R/T 392 and SRT 392 way above the price of a 50th Anniversary Camaro 2SS (at least $100 more per month). I was under the impression a Challenger would be far better to lease based on numbers, am I just not doing the math properly?

    To make a comparison, we'd need lease programs and MSRP/CAP costs for all the models.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could you provide numbers for Challenger GT AWD 36/10 36/12 24/10 24/12?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    griskait said:

    Hi, could you provide numbers for Challenger GT AWD 36/10 36/12 24/10 24/12?
    Thanks

    .00011 MF and 68% residual for 24/12
    .00050 MF and 62% residual for 36/12

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2017 Challenger Sxt and Sxt plus please. 

    24/12 36/12

    80241
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693

    2017 Challenger Sxt and Sxt plus please. 

    24/12 36/12

    80241

    24/12
    SXT - .00016 and 66%
    SXT + - .00025 and 67%

    36/12
    SXT - .00014 and 58%
    SXT + - .00017 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi- can I get the numbers for a 2017 challenger hellcat. 36/10 in Dallas, TX. thank you so much for the info
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693

    Hi- can I get the numbers for a 2017 challenger hellcat. 36/10 in Dallas, TX. thank you so much for the info

    .00015 and 63%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the numbers for Scat Pack Shaker 48/10? Zip 21102.

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,675
    jmill012 said:

    Can I get the numbers for Scat Pack Shaker 48/10? Zip 21102.

    Thanks in advance!

    Is this the "392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker Coupe"?

    If so, Standard MF and 58% residual for 48/10

    36/10: .00211 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ariazadariazad Newton, MAPosts: 5
    Hey there,

    Can I please get the current MF and RV numbers please for 2016 and 2017 Challenger and Charger Hellcat 36/7.5k in MA?  Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    ariazad said:

    Hey there,

    Can I please get the current MF and RV numbers please for 2016 and 2017 Challenger and Charger Hellcat 36/7.5k in MA?  Thank you!

    2017 - .00015 and 63% for 36/10. No 7.5K mileage allowance available from Chrysler.

    2016 thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39751/dodge/challenger/2016-dodge-challenger-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can I please have the number of 36/10 lease in Iowa for 2017 Challenger TA 392 and TA plus? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    clvclvclv said:

    Hi, can I please have the number of 36/10 lease in Iowa for 2017 Challenger TA 392 and TA plus? Thank you!

    TA 392 - .00211 and 59%
    TA Plus - .00078 and 57%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Afternoon

    Looking for lease rates on a challenger rt plus
    36/10 or 36/12 

    what incentives are available? We have an Audi and a dodge in our household. 

    33458 is the zip


    Mind helping me calculate the lease payment as well so I can uncover any hidden gems?

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,693
    nach211 said:

    Afternoon

    Looking for lease rates on a challenger rt plus
    36/10 or 36/12 

    what incentives are available? We have an Audi and a dodge in our household. 

    33458 is the zip


    Mind helping me calculate the lease payment as well so I can uncover any hidden gems?

    thanks!

    .00078 and 61% / 60%

    Need an MSRP and selling price to get a payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.