Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Jaguar XF Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
edited October 2016 in Jaguar
Ask your 2017 XF lease questions, here!

MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«1345

Comments

  • jzaid84jzaid84 Posts: 75
    Could I get MF & Residual for the Following:

    2017 XF - S RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12

    2017 XF - 35t Prestige RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    jzaid84 said:

    Could I get MF & Residual for the Following:

    2017 XF - S RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12

    2017 XF - 35t Prestige RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12

    XF S RWD
    33/12 - 55% and .00001
    36/12 - 52% and .00014

    Prestige RWD
    33/12 - 55% and .00001
    36/12 - 52% and .00014

    Add 1% for 10K

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • manjomanjo Posts: 6
    Can I please get MF and Residual on XF 35t Presitge AWD for 36/12K and 33/12K? Also are they offering any incentives? I am getting off my Audi A6 lease and looking to get something different.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,625
    manjo said:

    Can I please get MF and Residual on XF 35t Presitge AWD for 36/12K and 33/12K? Also are they offering any incentives? I am getting off my Audi A6 lease and looking to get something different.

    .00002 MF and 56% residual for 33/12
    .00015 MF and 53% residual for 36/12

    Don't see any incentives

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can I get the MF and residual for a 2017 XF 35t AWD premium. 33/15k and 36/15k. Detroit, MI
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469

    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2017 XF 35t AWD premium. 33/15k and 36/15k. Detroit, MI

    54% and .00011
    51% and .00023

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    Ask your 2017 XF lease questions, here!

    I am in NJ and was quoted the following for a 2017 Premium XF
    - MF: 0.00007
    - 51% Residual
    - 39 month lease
    - $3200 down inclusive of all dealer costs and 1st month payment
    - Works out to be $699 per month
    Is that a good deal for leasing it? Appreciate the opinion of the group.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469

    Michaell said:

    Ask your 2017 XF lease questions, here!

    I am in NJ and was quoted the following for a 2017 Premium XF
    - MF: 0.00007
    - 51% Residual
    - 39 month lease
    - $3200 down inclusive of all dealer costs and 1st month payment
    - Works out to be $699 per month
    Is that a good deal for leasing it? Appreciate the opinion of the group.
    Which engine? RWD or AWD?

    What is the MSRP and selling price?

    Without that information, we'd be guessing how good the offer is.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 58
    edited November 2016
    Hi-

    Could I get november MF and residual for:
    2017 XF rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    AWD & RWD
    24,33 and 39 month terms?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Could I get november MF and residual for:
    2017 XF rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    AWD & RWD
    24,33 and 39 month terms?

    Thanks!

    I'll assume the 3.5 engine for these

    R-Sport RWD
    24/10 - 59% and .00075
    33/10 - 54% and .00001
    39/10 - 51% and .00005

    R-Sport AWD
    24/10 - 58% and .00069
    33/10 - 53% and .00001
    39/10 - 50% and .00001

    S RWD
    24/10 - 59% and .00092
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00018

    S AWD
    24/10 - 59% and .00068
    33/10 - 54% and .00001
    39/10 - 51% and .00001

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Advise MF, Residual and any cash incentives: 2017 Jaguar XF 2.0d Premium, AWD. List price is $ 59, 850.00

    Say 36 months @ 12k per year (or advise best terms) here in New York. Zip code = 11735.

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    airpower said:

    Advise MF, Residual and any cash incentives: 2017 Jaguar XF 2.0d Premium, AWD. List price is $ 59, 850.00

    Say 36 months @ 12k per year (or advise best terms) here in New York. Zip code = 11735.

    Thank you very much!

    53% and .00001 for 36/12
    55% and .00001 for 33/12

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 58
    Hi-

    looking for December numbers (when they're available) for:
    AWD, 35t,
    rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    33,36 and 39 months 

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,625
    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    looking for December numbers (when they're available) for:
    AWD, 35t,
    rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    33,36 and 39 months 

    thanks!

    R-Sport
    .00001 MF and 53%/51%/50% residual
    S:
    .00001 MF and 54%/52%/51% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Any ideas on MF and residual for 17 XF S on 15,000 mile at 39/42/48 month leases?

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,625

    Any ideas on MF and residual for 17 XF S on 15,000 mile at 39/42/48 month leases?

    thanks

    Assuming RWD:

    .00018 MF and 49% residual for 39/15
    .00104 MF and 47% residual for 42/15

    48 month numbers aren't supported.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 58
    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,625
    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!

    R:
    .00001 MF and 54%/53%/52% residual for 33/36/39 months
    S:
    Add 1% to residual above.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 58
    kyfdx said:

    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!

    R:
    .00001 MF and 54%/53%/52% residual for 33/36/39 months
    S:
    Add 1% to residual above.
    Thanks! Just want to confirm those are 35t AWD numbers? The dealer is telling me 49% for 39/10 on an 35t rsport awd and 50% on S AWD.

    Also, what numbers do you have for 24/10 on these cars?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,625
    rjg96 said:

    kyfdx said:

    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!

    R:
    .00001 MF and 54%/53%/52% residual for 33/36/39 months
    S:
    Add 1% to residual above.
    Thanks! Just want to confirm those are 35t AWD numbers? The dealer is telling me 49% for 39/10 on an 35t rsport awd and 50% on S AWD.

    Also, what numbers do you have for 24/10 on these cars?
    The dealer is correct. Subtract 3% from all the residual numbers above.
    (standard residual comes with 15K/yr. Sometimes, we adjust, then adjust again.. lol)

    For 24/10, add 8% to the 39/10 residual, but also raise the MF to .00076
    (in other words, forget about 24 months)

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jag4ever4jag4ever4 Posts: 4
    edited January 8
    Could I please have the MF and residual for 2017 XF 3.5 Prestige RWD for 33/7.5 36/7.5 39/7.5 and for 33/10 36/10 39/10? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    jag4ever4 said:

    Could I please have the MF and residual for 2017 XF 3.5 Prestige RWD for 33/7.5 36/7.5 39/7.5 and for 33/10 36/10 39/10? Thanks!

    33/10 - 53% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001
    39/10 - 51% and .00003

    Add 1% for 7500 miles

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jag4ever4jag4ever4 Posts: 4
    Thank you!

    I am being offered a 2017 XF Prestige 35t RWD (MSRP of $65500).

    Selling price is $59500, minus a $1,000 rebate
    Payment is $652/month inclusive of 9% CA tax.
    $3,500 drive off
    7,500 mile lease, 39 months

    Decent deal? Should I keep pushing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,625
    jag4ever4 said:

    Thank you!

    I am being offered a 2017 XF Prestige 35t RWD (MSRP of $65500).

    Selling price is $59500, minus a $1,000 rebate
    Payment is $652/month inclusive of 9% CA tax.
    $3,500 drive off
    7,500 mile lease, 39 months

    Decent deal? Should I keep pushing?

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $652/mo.
    $800 DMV/doc fees
    $795 acq.fee
    $1250 CAP reduction (estimated)

    That gives me $597/mo.+tax, which is within a couple of dollars of your quote.

    We don't track selling prices, but if $6000 off MSRP is good, then it's a good deal.

    I'd roll the $1250 CAP reduction and $795 acquisition fee into the lease.
    $1450 upfront and $709/mo.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • tliartistliartis Posts: 19
    Can I have the Residual and MF for an awd xf s for 15k for the 33, 36, and 39 months?

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    tliartis said:

    Can I have the Residual and MF for an awd xf s for 15k for the 33, 36, and 39 months?

    thanks

    33/15 & 36/15 - 47% and .00001
    39/15 - 45% and .00012

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • tliartistliartis Posts: 19
    Wow. That Residual is terrible. I was hoping for at least in the 50s. Does it ever really fluctuate a lot where it would go up to make leasing easier?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    tliartis said:

    Wow. That Residual is terrible. I was hoping for at least in the 50s. Does it ever really fluctuate a lot where it would go up to make leasing easier?

    Usually not a lot of movement, unless inventory piles up and the accountants want to move some units.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 58
    Could I get the March lease numbers for a 2017 xf rsport 35t awd for 24 and 36 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,469
    rjg96 said:

    Could I get the March lease numbers for a 2017 xf rsport 35t awd for 24 and 36 months?

    24/15 - 53% and .00100
    36/15 - 46% and .00001

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.