Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Jaguar XF Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
edited October 2016 in Jaguar
Ask your 2017 XF lease questions, here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134

Comments

  • jzaid84jzaid84 Posts: 92
    Could I get MF & Residual for the Following:

    2017 XF - S RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12

    2017 XF - 35t Prestige RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    jzaid84 said:

    Could I get MF & Residual for the Following:

    2017 XF - S RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12

    2017 XF - 35t Prestige RWD:
    33/10
    36/10

    33/12
    36/12

    XF S RWD
    33/12 - 55% and .00001
    36/12 - 52% and .00014

    Prestige RWD
    33/12 - 55% and .00001
    36/12 - 52% and .00014

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • manjomanjo Posts: 16
    Can I please get MF and Residual on XF 35t Presitge AWD for 36/12K and 33/12K? Also are they offering any incentives? I am getting off my Audi A6 lease and looking to get something different.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283
    manjo said:

    Can I please get MF and Residual on XF 35t Presitge AWD for 36/12K and 33/12K? Also are they offering any incentives? I am getting off my Audi A6 lease and looking to get something different.

    .00002 MF and 56% residual for 33/12
    .00015 MF and 53% residual for 36/12

    Don't see any incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the MF and residual for a 2017 XF 35t AWD premium. 33/15k and 36/15k. Detroit, MI
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601

    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2017 XF 35t AWD premium. 33/15k and 36/15k. Detroit, MI

    54% and .00011
    51% and .00023

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Ask your 2017 XF lease questions, here!

    I am in NJ and was quoted the following for a 2017 Premium XF
    - MF: 0.00007
    - 51% Residual
    - 39 month lease
    - $3200 down inclusive of all dealer costs and 1st month payment
    - Works out to be $699 per month
    Is that a good deal for leasing it? Appreciate the opinion of the group.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601

    Michaell said:

    Ask your 2017 XF lease questions, here!

    I am in NJ and was quoted the following for a 2017 Premium XF
    - MF: 0.00007
    - 51% Residual
    - 39 month lease
    - $3200 down inclusive of all dealer costs and 1st month payment
    - Works out to be $699 per month
    Is that a good deal for leasing it? Appreciate the opinion of the group.
    Which engine? RWD or AWD?

    What is the MSRP and selling price?

    Without that information, we'd be guessing how good the offer is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 65
    edited November 2016
    Hi-

    Could I get november MF and residual for:
    2017 XF rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    AWD & RWD
    24,33 and 39 month terms?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Could I get november MF and residual for:
    2017 XF rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    AWD & RWD
    24,33 and 39 month terms?

    Thanks!

    I'll assume the 3.5 engine for these

    R-Sport RWD
    24/10 - 59% and .00075
    33/10 - 54% and .00001
    39/10 - 51% and .00005

    R-Sport AWD
    24/10 - 58% and .00069
    33/10 - 53% and .00001
    39/10 - 50% and .00001

    S RWD
    24/10 - 59% and .00092
    33/10 - 55% and .00001
    39/10 - 52% and .00018

    S AWD
    24/10 - 59% and .00068
    33/10 - 54% and .00001
    39/10 - 51% and .00001

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Advise MF, Residual and any cash incentives: 2017 Jaguar XF 2.0d Premium, AWD. List price is $ 59, 850.00

    Say 36 months @ 12k per year (or advise best terms) here in New York. Zip code = 11735.

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    airpower said:

    Advise MF, Residual and any cash incentives: 2017 Jaguar XF 2.0d Premium, AWD. List price is $ 59, 850.00

    Say 36 months @ 12k per year (or advise best terms) here in New York. Zip code = 11735.

    Thank you very much!

    53% and .00001 for 36/12
    55% and .00001 for 33/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 65
    Hi-

    looking for December numbers (when they're available) for:
    AWD, 35t,
    rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    33,36 and 39 months 

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283
    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    looking for December numbers (when they're available) for:
    AWD, 35t,
    rsport and S
    10k miles/year
    33,36 and 39 months 

    thanks!

    R-Sport
    .00001 MF and 53%/51%/50% residual
    S:
    .00001 MF and 54%/52%/51% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any ideas on MF and residual for 17 XF S on 15,000 mile at 39/42/48 month leases?

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283

    Any ideas on MF and residual for 17 XF S on 15,000 mile at 39/42/48 month leases?

    thanks

    Assuming RWD:

    .00018 MF and 49% residual for 39/15
    .00104 MF and 47% residual for 42/15

    48 month numbers aren't supported.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 65
    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283
    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!

    R:
    .00001 MF and 54%/53%/52% residual for 33/36/39 months
    S:
    Add 1% to residual above.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 65
    kyfdx said:

    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!

    R:
    .00001 MF and 54%/53%/52% residual for 33/36/39 months
    S:
    Add 1% to residual above.
    Thanks! Just want to confirm those are 35t AWD numbers? The dealer is telling me 49% for 39/10 on an 35t rsport awd and 50% on S AWD.

    Also, what numbers do you have for 24/10 on these cars?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283
    rjg96 said:

    kyfdx said:

    rjg96 said:

    Hi-

    Do you have January numbers for the XF:
    35t R-sport AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months
    35t S AWD, 10k/33 and 39 months

    Thanks!

    R:
    .00001 MF and 54%/53%/52% residual for 33/36/39 months
    S:
    Add 1% to residual above.
    Thanks! Just want to confirm those are 35t AWD numbers? The dealer is telling me 49% for 39/10 on an 35t rsport awd and 50% on S AWD.

    Also, what numbers do you have for 24/10 on these cars?
    The dealer is correct. Subtract 3% from all the residual numbers above.
    (standard residual comes with 15K/yr. Sometimes, we adjust, then adjust again.. lol)

    For 24/10, add 8% to the 39/10 residual, but also raise the MF to .00076
    (in other words, forget about 24 months)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jag4ever4jag4ever4 Posts: 4
    edited January 2017
    Could I please have the MF and residual for 2017 XF 3.5 Prestige RWD for 33/7.5 36/7.5 39/7.5 and for 33/10 36/10 39/10? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    jag4ever4 said:

    Could I please have the MF and residual for 2017 XF 3.5 Prestige RWD for 33/7.5 36/7.5 39/7.5 and for 33/10 36/10 39/10? Thanks!

    33/10 - 53% and .00001
    36/10 - 52% and .00001
    39/10 - 51% and .00003

    Add 1% for 7500 miles

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!

    I am being offered a 2017 XF Prestige 35t RWD (MSRP of $65500).

    Selling price is $59500, minus a $1,000 rebate
    Payment is $652/month inclusive of 9% CA tax.
    $3,500 drive off
    7,500 mile lease, 39 months

    Decent deal? Should I keep pushing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283
    jag4ever4 said:

    Thank you!

    I am being offered a 2017 XF Prestige 35t RWD (MSRP of $65500).

    Selling price is $59500, minus a $1,000 rebate
    Payment is $652/month inclusive of 9% CA tax.
    $3,500 drive off
    7,500 mile lease, 39 months

    Decent deal? Should I keep pushing?

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $652/mo.
    $800 DMV/doc fees
    $795 acq.fee
    $1250 CAP reduction (estimated)

    That gives me $597/mo.+tax, which is within a couple of dollars of your quote.

    We don't track selling prices, but if $6000 off MSRP is good, then it's a good deal.

    I'd roll the $1250 CAP reduction and $795 acquisition fee into the lease.
    $1450 upfront and $709/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tliartistliartis Posts: 21
    Can I have the Residual and MF for an awd xf s for 15k for the 33, 36, and 39 months?

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    tliartis said:

    Can I have the Residual and MF for an awd xf s for 15k for the 33, 36, and 39 months?

    thanks

    33/15 & 36/15 - 47% and .00001
    39/15 - 45% and .00012

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tliartistliartis Posts: 21
    Wow. That Residual is terrible. I was hoping for at least in the 50s. Does it ever really fluctuate a lot where it would go up to make leasing easier?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    tliartis said:

    Wow. That Residual is terrible. I was hoping for at least in the 50s. Does it ever really fluctuate a lot where it would go up to make leasing easier?

    Usually not a lot of movement, unless inventory piles up and the accountants want to move some units.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjg96rjg96 Posts: 65
    Could I get the March lease numbers for a 2017 xf rsport 35t awd for 24 and 36 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    rjg96 said:

    Could I get the March lease numbers for a 2017 xf rsport 35t awd for 24 and 36 months?

    24/15 - 53% and .00100
    36/15 - 46% and .00001

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • what is the residual and mf for a 2017 xf premium 35t rwd. 36/15

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601

    what is the residual and mf for a 2017 xf premium 35t rwd. 36/15

    thanks!

    52% and .00001

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • is 39 months the same numbers
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283

    is 39 months the same numbers

    .00013 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tliartistliartis Posts: 21
    Any updates on the awd xf s for April? I'd be 36/15k? I'm hoping its better!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    tliartis said:

    Any updates on the awd xf s for April? I'd be 36/15k? I'm hoping its better!

    Limited Jaguar info for April. Does not include XF S numbers, unfortunately.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dieseld69dieseld69 Posts: 49
    Could please have the MF and Residual for 2017 XF R-Sport, 36/12 and 36/15. Any incentives as well.
    Thx in advance!!!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,283
    dieseld69 said:

    Could please have the MF and Residual for 2017 XF R-Sport, 36/12 and 36/15. Any incentives as well.
    Thx in advance!!!!!

    .00001 MF and 48%/46% residual.

    $5125 lease cash on this model/trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csmith461csmith461 Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    Any idea on June MF and Residual for XF S AWD or XF Prestige 35t AWD? Also, any incentives going? Thanks!!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    csmith461 said:

    Any idea on June MF and Residual for XF S AWD or XF Prestige 35t AWD? Also, any incentives going? Thanks!!!!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    No incentive info for Jaguar.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csmith461csmith461 Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    36/15k, what kind of discount from msrp should I be looking to get? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    csmith461 said:

    Any idea on June MF and Residual for XF S AWD or XF Prestige 35t AWD? Also, any incentives going? Thanks!!!!

    csmith461 said:

    36/15k, what kind of discount from msrp should I be looking to get? 

    We don't have any information on pricing, sorry.

    S AWD - 46% and .00001
    Prestige 35t AWD - 48% and .00001

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there. What are numbers on 36/12 and 39/12 for an 35t RWD Premium. Southern California. Any incentives? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601

    Hi there. What are numbers on 36/12 and 39/12 for an 35t RWD Premium. Southern California. Any incentives? Thanks so much!

    36/12 - 53% and .00001
    39/12 - 51% and .00012

    No incentive information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakingageorgebakingageorge Posts: 15
    edited June 2017
    Ok. Have been given the following offer from a dealer in Southern California: MSRP: $58,333; 2017 XF 35T Premium RWD with vision package and wheel locks; cosmic black with jet interior. Zero down/drive off; $640 a month including tax (Los Angeles County). 12k miles; 36 month lease. Thoughts?? Thanks all for help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601

    Ok. Have been given the following offer from a dealer in Southern California: MSRP: $58,333; 2017 XF 35T Premium RWD with vision package and wheel locks; cosmic black with jet interior. Zero down/drive off; $640 a month including tax (Los Angeles County). 12k miles; 36 month lease. Thoughts?? Thanks all for help!

    What is the adjusted cap cost, with all the fees added in?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • park5park5 Posts: 63
    Hi,

    Do you have the MF and RV for 10K Miles/36 Months?
    XF 35T Premium AWD
    XF 35T Prestige AWD

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    park5 said:

    Hi,

    Do you have the MF and RV for 10K Miles/36 Months?
    XF 35T Premium AWD
    XF 35T Prestige AWD

    Thank you.

    Prem - 52% and .00001
    Pres - 50% and .00001

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • park5park5 Posts: 63
    Thanks Michaell.
    Would 36 Months be the sweet spot for Jaguar residuals or are there better options like 33 months or 39 months?

    Also, are there any known incentives?

    52% and 50% seem to be horrible residuals...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,601
    park5 said:

    Thanks Michaell.
    Would 36 Months be the sweet spot for Jaguar residuals or are there better options like 33 months or 39 months?

    Also, are there any known incentives?

    52% and 50% seem to be horrible residuals...

    End of the model year usually has the lowest residuals.

    Residuals aren't much better for 33 or 39 months, either.

    We don't have any incentive information for Jaguar, but with residuals that low, I'd be pretty confident that they exist.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.